Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

4 minutes ago, CarRentalz said:

This. Won't be far off what we sold this year. was it not all doom and gloom last year....few signings changed minds (even if this season was a let down) I've not renewed yet either. Mainly as I'm moving from premium to a cheaper seat. 700 is a bit pricey for the 8 games I managed to make it to this season. My mates did well out of it mind. And I'm looking forward to the prawn sandwich buffet with the director invitation for the Hibs game. 

Yes. One of the reasons why I didn't rush either was that I wasn't going to stay in the same seats. To be brutally honest, I didn't particularly enjoy the New Stand experience last year.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wee team sympathisers on here absolutely gutted  that the fans are backing their team again despite some poor displays this season , marvellous stuff ! 

soonbe110
8 hours ago, luckydug said:

I'm still waiting for Escobar PHM to explain why people renewing late will be out of pocket.  Or was he thinking about another Edinburgh club ?

Yep, true colours shown on this topic. 

soonbe110

Last couple of pages of this thread begs the question .......are Escobar and Enzo Chiefo one and the same person? 

Edited by soonbe110

13 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

You are just making it up again. How many of the 4,000 have you spoken  to? How do you know the 4,000 have not renewed, yet, because they  are unhappy with the footballing  structure, management and performances. 

Whilst im not a fan of opinion polls the poll re season  tickets on another thread suggests that 86% are planning to renew. That would see us start the season at about 12,500 which I can see being the case although I suspect it will be higher. However the numbers to date give the poll some credence. The poll also suggests just under 8% are not renewing for the reasons you suggest. That’s about 1,100 or so. A long way from your fictitious 4,000 unhappy punters. 

Why, when you profess to be such a big Hearts fan for such a long time, do you repeatedly make up stories, numbers etc to basically denigrate the Club you purport to support? Very strange behaviour for a supposed Hearts fan. 

Good points

One thing you ignore is that the poll took place on what is often an anti-club site so the renewal figure maybe suppressed

Walter Bishop
13 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

You are just making it up again. How many of the 4,000 have you spoken  to? How do you know the 4,000 have not renewed, yet, because they  are unhappy with the footballing  structure, management and performances. 

Whilst im not a fan of opinion polls the poll re season  tickets on another thread suggests that 86% are planning to renew. That would see us start the season at about 12,500 which I can see being the case although I suspect it will be higher. However the numbers to date give the poll some credence. The poll also suggests just under 8% are not renewing for the reasons you suggest. That’s about 1,100 or so. A long way from your fictitious 4,000 unhappy punters. 

Why, when you profess to be such a big Hearts fan for such a long time, do you repeatedly make up stories, numbers etc to basically denigrate the Club you purport to support? Very strange behaviour for a supposed Hearts fan. 

Your first two questions, i ask the same of you? 

fabienleclerq
20 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Last couple of pages of this thread begs the question .......are Escobar and Enzo Chiefo one and the same person? 

Just had the same thought tbh.

Bull's-eye
1 hour ago, Bez said:

I do not need to seek conflict on here. I just need to open any thread where yourself, Escobar, Hendricks and one or two others have posted, and I know that it’ll be full of agenda driven anti-Hearts pish. That’s regardless of the OP topic btw.

That's true dat.

They way they all purposely avoid each other while firing out the same regurgitated drivel also tells a story.

Walter Bishop
7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I'll go for 13,250 final total or thereabouts 

Pretty good 

Dont get this thought process at all. Selling less season tickets than the previous season is "pretty good", really?

Ill bet the board wont think so. With all extra costs and capacity they would have been banking on an increase, undoubtedly. 

They know what to do if they want that.

2 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Dont get this thought process at all. Selling less season tickets than the previous season is "pretty good", really?

Ill bet the board wont think so. With all extra costs and capacity they would have been banking on an increase, undoubtedly. 

I think that after the last couple of seasons that the board will be pretty pleased that the season ticket sales will be there or there abouts from those of last season.  That though of course won't please those interlopers, trolls and misanthropes who have had their chips well and truly pissed on with the current good news on renewals. 

Beast Boy
7 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

More space for match-day sales when we are flying. :)

Bull's-eye
7 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

What, upset the majority of the support by offloading the manager that the majority of the support want in charge?

I for one would be returning my season ticket if there was a managerial change at this point. 

9 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

That's true dat.

They way they all purposely avoid each other while firing out the same regurgitated drivel also tells a story.

Care to advise what this is supposed to mean? 

Beast Boy
Just now, Spencer said:

It’s really not that cryptic. 

1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

What, upset the majority of the support by offloading the manager that the majority of the support want in charge?

I for one would be returning my season ticket if there was a managerial change at this point. 

Quite right pal. Levein is doing a fantastic job 

i wish jj was my dad
8 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Some people just love being negative, its truly sad that they live their life looking for anything to drive misery in others....

Unfortunately this is true. Fortunately, most peoe recognise such miserable types and what their game is.

PHM know that to enjoy the good times you have to endure some tough times. I'm already looking forward to next season and I'm confident that despite all the negativity generated on here by a few desperately sad individuals we will continue to see 18k+ gates at most if not all home games.

Surely the point in building a bigger stand was to attract more fans?? Instead of looking for 15-17k we are looking to attract 3k more now so if guesses and suggestions are correct on 13-14k then we are still 30% and 6k fans short 

Jambof3tornado

Everybody knows that we have a core support that follow us no matter what. We then have an element who are more fickle and only come along when we are playing well and excuse themselves from supporting duties when things aren't so good.

The board understand this and will be keen for a good start to the season to convince the support that havent renewed to get back on the maroon rollercoaster.

The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Surely the point in building a bigger stand was to attract more fans?? Instead of looking for 15-17k we are looking to attract 3k more now so if guesses and suggestions are correct on 13-14k then we are still 30% and 6k fans short 

Don't worry.

If the team is doing well, we'll fill those stands

i wish jj was my dad

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Because you're sick of seeing Hearts being constantly berated on a bloody Hearts forum?

That's precisely how I feel. 

6 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

I don't doubt that this will happen once we get our act together with a credible team and better results. The board will be well aware that success on the pitch equates to higher numbers coming through the turnstyles.

22 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

You’re forgetting about the abhorrent increase in prices. 

28 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

He was answering a poster that said he knew the reasons for 4,000 less season tickets sold with 3 months left to sell them. 

You clearly don’t know either. 

scott herbertson
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Got a feeling Mitchell, Minkovic and Adao will all play the two games. We had injury and suspension problems before we beat Celtic 4 nil and Hibs in the cup. 

If they do do I think we’ll play far better than we did at Aberdeen or ibrox

soonbe110
31 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

I haven’t spoken to any and I have no idea if those that haven’t renewed are unhappy with football affairs. Neither have I made any assertions that they are or are not simply because I don’t know. Was just wondering how anyone could find out the views of 4,000 fans in 24 hours and then post them on here. I do suspect they are a figment of someone’s imagination to support their agenda though.  

Bull's-eye
26 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Not really.

Bull's-eye
25 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Quite right pal. Levein is doing a fantastic job 

The majority think so.

BobbyJenkins
3 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

The majority think so.

Correct, cos they see the bigger picture and can contextualise! ;)

58 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I get the two of them mixed up all the time.

It might be one of those things where you think names are similar when they are not.

Their posting styles are very similar though.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

It might be one of those things where you think names are similar when they are not.

Escobar’s the one that’s put more money into the club than Ann Budge:laugh:

Beast Boy
5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I always mix them up too. Although I think Escobar was the one who said he’s put more money in to Hearts than Ann Budge?

26 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Don't worry.

If the team is doing well, we'll fill those stands

Exactly.  I think it was Scott H who pointed out that walk ups are a great financial proposition.  That could mean that even if STs could be down a bit, if we're selling the place out we'll be doing even better financially.

fabienleclerq
10 minutes ago, Bez said:

I always mix them up too. Although I think Escobar was the one who said he’s put more money in to Hearts than Ann Budge?

Im sure they'll both be along to clarify and defend himself shortly.

18 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Correct, cos they see the bigger picture and can contextualise! ;)

He is doing an excellent job at first team level 

6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Exactly.  I think it was Scott H who pointed out that walk ups are a great financial proposition.  That could mean that even if STs could be down a bit, if we're selling the place out we'll be doing even better financially.

We should be doing better financially this season.

There has been a normal price increase plus the people who moved from old stand to new stand have the second stage of their increase on top.

That is before we even take the increased hospitality sales into account. Even if STs are slightly down I would expect revenue to increase all imo of course.

53 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

:lol:

Would ye, aye?

Markymark
54 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

You don’t speak for the majority. Hearts fans will continue to support their club regardless of manager. Me, I detest Craig Levein and his approach to football and he’s removed the passion for following Hearts for me. 

Beast Boy
6 minutes ago, Spencer said:

He is doing an excellent job at first team level 

Someone mentions the “bigger picture”, Spencer shoots right in there and immediately narrows the field. :lol:

Beast Boy
Just now, Markymark said:

You don’t speak for the majority. Hearts fans will continue to support their club regardless of manager. Me, I detest Craig Levein and his approach to football and he’s removed the passion for following Hearts for me. 

You “detest” Craig Levein? Firkin ‘eck. :rofl:

Thats right up there with:

I’ve put more money in to Hearts than Ann Budge.

Innuendos Budge and Levein’s relationship.

Trying to put people off renewing season tickets.

Hoping Hibs win the derby.

Markymark
Just now, Bez said:

You “detest” Craig Levein? Firkin ‘eck. :rofl:

Thats right up there with:

I’ve put more money in to Hearts than Ann Budge.

Innuendos Budge and Levein’s relationship.

Trying to put people off renewing season tickets.

Hoping Hibs win the derby.

Aye ok then. ?

King Of The Cat Cafe
10 hours ago, luckydug said:

You can only make a realistic comparison between this year and last by comparing figures at the same stage.

Its nonsense to compare this years Stage one figures with the final total from last year.

If the first stage figures are roughly the same as last year its reasonable to expect the remaining sales to follow the same trend.

its also worth remembering that 14000 STs include half season tickets issued at xmas so a true comparison would not be available until December .

At last! Someone on here who gets it.

Bull's-eye
7 minutes ago, Markymark said:

You don't speak for the majority either. A reflection on happiness is judged on season tickets sold. The majority have bought season tickets. It's not rocket science.

Edited by Oliver Twist

frankblack
11 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The JKB Kangaroo Court swings into action. Not guilty m"lud. 

As a fully grown adult, I can acknowledge when other teams, even local rivals, have a good season. "Vermin"??:jj_facepalm:

"

It seems to me that a season ticket for the piggery rather than Tynecastle would be more to your liking as you have been rimming them up all season, while putting down Hearts at every opportunity.

Your predictions have been so hilariously wide of the mark, you remind me of Comical Ali:

comical.jpg

Markymark
1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

You don't speak for the majority either. A reflection on happiness is judged on season tickets sold. The majority have bought season tickets. It's not rocket science.

The Majority haven't bought a season ticket. We had 14000 season ticket holders. However you want to paint this rosy picture through your maroon tinted glasses we have 4000 fans that haven’t renewed before the deadline. Probably all very good reasons. We have 5 that sit together and have done so for the past 25 years. None renewed but all still contribute to FOH. That is a given. The likely hood of recouping the 4000 from ‘new’ season ticket holders is slim. The standard of football served this season and last couple have been dreadful. I don’t like the current set up with Levein and his band of coaches. Makes him untouchable and quite frankly I can’t stand the arrogance of the man. I’m delighted that so many have bought again, I personally thought it would be around 8000 but I’m out for the foreseeable. 

Markymark
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Hoping Hibs win the Derby is the worst statement 

Who said they hope Hibs win a derby? 

Des Lynam
16 minutes ago, Markymark said:

You’re just being funky!