Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Bazzas right boot

My mate wants to move from platinum to silver.

Anyone else subjected their arse cheeks to this trauma, and if so how did you cope.

Moving from a cushioned seat to bare plastic seems ....inhumane!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back to 2005

Renewed our 3 this afternoon. Blind faith and no getting away from the fact that there is nowhere i would rather be on a saturday. 

2 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Has anyone who renewed through esa been asked to provide proof?

They are always going to ask for proof as peoples circumstances can change. Just take in your award letter.

I think you have to be in the support group though.

It's only people on age related concessions who won't need proof as their details are already on record .

Alma Matters
1 hour ago, Thommo414 said:

Has anyone renewed by using the payment plans online? I'm a bit hard up with money this year and couldn't save together to buy it in the lump sum. Wondering if it's easy enough to get accepted?

You get an instant decision but as is the case with all of these things it is based on your personal circumstances. In saying that, I went through an expensive break up and had credit up to my eyeballs, but was still accepted.

Far be it for me to encourage people to get into debt, but go for it, the well being of the club is far more important! :ninja:

jamtartan74
15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

They are always going to ask for proof as peoples circumstances can change. Just take in your award letter.

I think you have to be in the support group though.

It's only people on age related concessions who won't need proof as their details are already on record .

Thanks for reply, it’s not for me though I have renewed already. Last season they were on esa so qualified for it however just in the past few weeks have came off that and on to jsa, on the etickets site it’s still got them down as esa so the cheaper price. 

stirlingshirejambo
4 hours ago, les said:

I popped in on Saturday to get mine renewed the girl said I was the only one in my row that had. 

says more about your body odour than negativity amongst fans

2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Renewal time!

TV licence expired yesterday at midnight - needs to be renewed!

:clyay:No it doesny

Footballfirst
4 hours ago, McCrae said:

Do you know how many we sold at this stage last year?

It was 10,500 at the end of the renewal period last season (6th June)

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5965

Season Ticket Sales

I am delighted to say that our season ticket offerings seem to have been well received by the majority of our supporters and once again, our numbers are looking very good with 10,500 already signed up for season 2017/18. This is quite a remarkable response considering that our Season Tickets have only been on sale for three weeks!

This number is also set to be boosted this week by the many Main Stand and Roseburn Ticket holders who have indicated that they want to move their seats and are waiting on the Phase One renewal period to end, which ends today.[/quote

Edited by Footballfirst

Libertarian
5 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Renewed myself today. Ticket office was pretty busy as well so hopefully a positive sign.

Where about is the ticket office at the moment. Is behind the Wheatfield accessed from McLeod Street?

6 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

Where about is the ticket office at the moment. Is behind the Wheatfield accessed from McLeod Street?

Wheatfield Street turnstiles and then along the back of the Wheatfield stand. 

Hungry hippo

Purely based on this thread, seems like a lot of fans have left it to the last few days so hopefully a decent boost to the sales figures.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Is the option to spread the cost out over a number of months available in the ticket office? Or is it just availible on etickets?

Libertarian
46 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Wheatfield Street turnstiles and then along the back of the Wheatfield stand. 

Many thanks 

soonbe110
5 hours ago, les said:

I popped in on Saturday to get mine renewed the girl said I was the only one in my row that had. 

7th post!!!!!  Which stadium were you renewing for? 

gorgie al 1960
24 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

7th post!!!!!  Which stadium were you renewing for? 

Just renewed - another 4 to follow tomorrow

Ffs so I'm unwashed hibs fan thanks guys ? . I'm in section t when the game gets a bit boring I watch Keith do his stretches. 

5 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Renewal time!

TV licence expired yesterday at midnight - needs to be renewed!

ST renewal tomorrow!

Wonder what’s next!!

The Spanish Inquisition?   or expectations GIF

Edited by JohnB

10 minutes ago, les said:

Ffs so I'm unwashed hibs fan thanks guys ? . I'm in section t when the game gets a bit boring I watch Keith do his stretches. 

He usually only does the stretches, pre-game and at half-time.

been here before
7 hours ago, les said:

Aye. That really happened.

This is a bit like waiting for the polls to close on election night.

Full of hope and expectation :thumb:

Followed by crushing disappointment :thumbsdown:

SpikeDudley

tried to renew but it timed out as the transaction was processing and I don't know if it went through or not!

:berra:

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, SpikeDudley said:

tried to renew but it timed out as the transaction was processing and I don't know if it went through or not!

I was timed out twice while trying to renew - the site seemed a bit trigger happy on timing out. Unless you get an early email confirmation you will probably not have succeeded. In any event if you try again I doubt the system will allow you to renew the same seat twice.

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

He usually only does the stretches, pre-game and at half-time.

Aye? I'm also in T and I'll say you're wrong on that. 

Deadline day

How's the queues looking?

predicting 7,500 sold

Just renewed my mine and my sons tickets online. 

My son's ticket was defaulting to a full adult price when he is still a student. I was unable to change the default on the web site so had to phone ticket office for them to change it. 

It took a few minutes before the phone was answered so hopefully that's a good sign that they're busy.

Hopefully I will renew but not before deadline today...dragging my knuckles is a small way of showing how displeased I am with our performances over a rather long period of time regardless of the obstacles we have had....football is a really simple game over complicated by many....I just want to see my team go and try (try is all I ask) and win games of football like others do with equal or even less a budget or quality of player on paper....bigh sigh ?

7 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Renewed online this morning.

more in blind loyalty than anything else 

Me to.

Shanks said no
14 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Hopefully I will renew but not before deadline today...dragging my knuckles is a small way of showing how displeased I am with our performances over a rather long period of time regardless of the obstacles we have had....football is a really simple game over complicated by many....I just want to see my team go and try (try is all I ask) and win games of football like others do with equal or even less a budget or quality of player on paper....bigh sigh ?

Do you have a good seat?

10 hours ago, SpikeDudley said:

If you did not get a confirmation email then it won't have worked. Check your Hearts Account and if it has worked then you wont be able to renew.

6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

10k plus sold or is that wishful thinking?

That would be positive news,  jambof3.

I’m sure we’ll know soon. :compute:

6 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Do you have a good seat?

Main stand waaay at the back but would rather go elsewhere and I know its not gonna be a struggle to get a decent seat elsewhere.....

18 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Main stand waaay at the back but would rather go elsewhere and I know its not gonna be a struggle to get a decent seat elsewhere.....

Perhaps not but it is worth remembering that a large chunk of seats in the new main stand are not released for ST sales.

They are held back for hospitality punters.

16 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

What was total at end of renewal period last season? 

I think is was around the 10.5k mark after the first round of sales.

Italian Lambretta

Im waiting for the extended period to begin because I cant be arsed rushing into Tynie today and standing in a queue in the pishing rain

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

I think there might be a seat next to the better half i'm sure the guy said he wasn't renewing at the last game. Main stand Section Q row 09 (don't get wet) seat 20 or 23 I think. Silver section as it's lower only twenty yards from Mr Levein. The wifes patter is boggin but if you can put up with that you'll be fine Jonnothejambo is at the end of our row

Gorgie_Rules
1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

If only 70% renewed then we'd be at roughly the ~10k mark.

Would be very disappointing if we haven’t reached that figure by this stage, to the point the playing budget will take a hit.

I suspect we won’t hear anything from the club regarding figures for a few weeks if sales are poor.

Many predicted a significant drop last season due to how we were playing under Cathro and it didn’t transpire so optimistic sales will still be good. 

Fxxx the SPFL
20 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That should put him off, Ray.

Only because he knoes how much you love the Hibs.