Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

26 minutes ago, Bez said:

At this stage of sales last season, someone was insisting we had only sold 3/4k. Turned out to be total bobbins and we had reached 10k mark. I’ll await the official word again. :lol:

Just out of interest when did they go on sale last year

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beast Boy
Just now, jambocub said:

Just out of interest when did they go on sale last year

Cannae mind. Although if I remember correctly, the rumour about low sales was just a week or two before the announcement that we had sold 10k. We are expecting an update soon I believe?

davemclaren
2 hours ago, McCrae said:

I don’t believe it.  If we were seeing a near 50% reduction in season ticket sales the club would be more proactive in pushing renewals.

Thst’s not a 50% reduction on renewal date sales. 

NANOJAMBO
18 hours ago, JohnB said:

Just renewed on-line and I adopted the same attitude as I do when paying a parking fine to the council. Logged on, paid and got off as quickly as I could giving as little thought as possible to what I had just done. Doesn't seem to hurt so much that way.:facepalm: 

Things will improve - won't they?  Thing is, I'm now in my seventies and was hoping to see us win the league before I popped my clogs. 

:rofl:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Only gone and done it.

Against all the best advice Hearts are shite and will never prosper under Budge and Levein they have my wedge.

:sob:

Now get out there and prove the wrong and

:fth:

Just renewed mine too. Have absolutely no expectations for next season but let's hope it's a belter!

Mr Sifter
2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

How many are hanging on until tomorrow to renew? I'm in that boat.

Genuine question Jalbo...why are you 'hanging on'? 

Edited by Mr Sifter
typed 'hanging about' instead of 'hanging on' ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Genuine question Jalbo...why are you 'hanging about'? 

Tightness for me. I am Aberdonian remember 

Mr Sifter
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Tightness for me. I am Aberdonian remember 

Another day the funds stay in the account is another days interest ?

5 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Genuine question Jalbo...why are you 'hanging on'? 

We've got 6 season tickets. Been a bit of humming and hawing - not all related to the footballing malaise, although that definitely hasn't helped. Think we're going to end up with 5 this season. Anyway, just made the decision to do it as late as possible which suited me financially. It's a lot to fork out, and feels like twice as much under the current circumstances!

Escobar PHM

Ive a feeling the club are going to extend the renewal deadline. Perhaps to the end of the month till we get some good news rolling in. Some worrying rumours here there and everywhere concerning renewal levels

Cannot say I will be surprised if renewal uptake is very poor.  Nothing is inspiring me for next year from who we have brought in and the fact Levein looks safe as house in his role within the club.

Mr Sifter
3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

We've got 6 season tickets. Been a bit of humming and hawing - not all related to the footballing malaise, although that definitely hasn't helped. Think we're going to end up with 5 this season. Anyway, just made the decision to do it as late as possible which suited me financially. It's a lot to fork out, and feels like twice as much under the current circumstances!

Haha fair enough. To be honest it was a chore to renew mine too so I  feel yer pain! 

Saw someone on the other ST thread sayin they were leaving their renewing until the last day due to their 'disgust' at this seasons efforts...but if they're renewing anyway, what difference does it make if it's on the first day or the last? Bit of a hollow moan isn't it? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Ive a feeling the club are going to extend the renewal deadline. Perhaps to the end of the month till we get some good news rolling in. Some worrying rumours here there and everywhere concerning renewal levels

I think you are a worrier though. Better to get things done early on all fronts, but not a disaster if it all happens later on.

A drop in sales though is a bit cutting your nose off to spite your face. We are the investors for the most part. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't renew, that to me is tantamount to treason and giving that filth an advantage

Not in my name :lol:

1 minute ago, Mr Sifter said:

Haha fair enough. To be honest it was a chore to renew mine too so I  feel yer pain! 

Saw someone on the other ST thread sayin they were leaving their renewing until the last day due to their 'disgust' at this seasons efforts...but if they're renewing anyway, what difference does it make if it's on the first day or the last? Bit of a hollow moan isn't it? 

Yeah, I saw that - I guess it feels like some sort of protest, although I think it would need everyone doing it on the last day to make a point. I was more interested in whether there were several thousand others all renewing tomorrow - on the unsubstantiated basis mentioned elsewhere of very low renewals.

Escobar PHM
11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think you are a worrier though. Better to get things done early on all fronts, but not a disaster if it all happens later on.

A drop in sales though is a bit cutting your nose off to spite your face. We are the investors for the most part. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't renew, that to me is tantamount to treason and giving that filth an advantage

I'm a bit of a tired auld felly these days and I just cant be arsed with this level of mediocre anymore. Ive got grandchildren now and another time and money consuming hobby or two on top of that. If it looks like better is coming then I'll probably renew. I sacked it for 5 or 6 games this season as it is so an ST isn't VFM on that basis anyway. My FOH subs are another thing entirely. They wont be touched in any circumstances.

Beast Boy
25 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Indeed. **** giving them any more of an advantage over us. Anyway, we had these same rumours last season. I don’t see it.

jack D and coke

Well all my mates who said they weren’t going to renew.....have renewed :lol: 

????????

queensferryjambo

Renewed myself today. Ticket office was pretty busy as well so hopefully a positive sign.

ToadKiller Dog

Truth is most of us ST holdes are addicts and hearts the drug, we mump and moan and threaten not to renew but as soon as its dangled in front of us temptation wins and we eventually cave in . 

I renewed on Friday. 

My guess we will end up around the same level as last season. 

queensferryjambo
2 minutes ago, les said:

I popped in on Saturday to get mine renewed the girl said I was the only one in my row that had. 

I feel a bit disappointed now - I never got a review of how many seats were left in my row. Mainly due to the ticket office staff being too busy selling season tickets.

Mr Sifter
6 minutes ago, les said:

I popped in on Saturday to get mine renewed the girl said I was the only one in my row that had. 

IMG_0449.JPG

japanjambo

Renewed before the home match against Aberdeen. We live in hope of an improvement. #HHGH

Disco Dave
4 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

IMG_0449.JPG

He probably sits in one of the rows at the end with about 4 seats in it

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Thst’s not a 50% reduction on renewal date sales. 

Do you know how many we sold at this stage last year?

queensferryjambo
6 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

He probably sits in one of the rows at the end with about 4 seats in it

He probably sits in one of those rows in the Famous Five stand.

Fxxx the SPFL
55 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Truth is most of us ST holdes are addicts and hearts the drug, we mump and moan and threaten not to renew but as soon as its dangled in front of us temptation wins and we eventually cave in . 

I renewed on Friday. 

My guess we will end up around the same level as last season. 

That's the way most of us are Hearts in the blood going in tomorrow to get mine's and the missus on the way home from work. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Can you renew tomorrow or does it have to be today? Sorry for the daft question.

Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Can you renew tomorrow or does it have to be today? Sorry for the daft question.

deadline is tomorrow at 5pm.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, JALBO said:

deadline is tomorrow at 5pm.

Perfect cheers Jalbo.

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, les said:

What stand, section and row are you in?

I’m looking for a better pair of seats come Thursday so it would be good to know.

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, les said:

Outed yourself as Craig Levein there, expecting an empty dugout

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lets get the things sold and give the board no excuses. I don't think they look for them but just in case.

I'm getting a bit hungry for success and a bit of dosh is generally required to make it happen. We need a good spend to take this thing forward.

Not that I am ungrateful, but the fellas that pumped a few million into the stand, if they could do the same for the team, I'm sure we would all be chuffed

davemclaren
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Do you know how many we sold at this stage last year?

10/10.5k iirc. 

Fxxx the SPFL
33 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

What stand, section and row are you in?

I’m looking for a better pair of seats come Thursday so it would be good to know.

Ha ha let's see if that flushes him out.

Jambo-Fox

Renewal time!

TV licence expired yesterday at midnight - needs to be renewed!

ST renewal tomorrow!

Wonder what’s next!!

The Future's Maroon
21 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Ha ha let's see if that flushes him out.

Somehow, I very much doubt it!

tynietigers
1 hour ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I think they weren't on sale yet at this time last year, so the answer is none ;)

Koolkeith
2 hours ago, les said:

Is your surname Pretend? 

Thommo414

Has anyone renewed by using the payment plans online? I'm a bit hard up with money this year and couldn't save together to buy it in the lump sum. Wondering if it's easy enough to get accepted?

3 hours ago, les said:

The only Hibs fan in your row?