Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Was it? Strange then that the media pack didn't press Craig on this when he basically told them note passing stories were a lot of shite at the end of May last year.

We certainly seen Daly  come to the dug out and relay a message verbally to the bench after speaking to Levein in the stand. Aberdeen at Pittodrie I believe but notes? 

Daly did that quite often at Tynie

Ricardo Shillyshally
1 hour ago, ericb said:

Wee team sold 10k according to Leanne on Twitter, I wonder how much we are at? Half that?

I heard we are actually up on last year.i find that hard to believe, but the person who told me has  given me good info in the past.

Shanks said no
Just now, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

I heard we are actually up on last year.i find that hard to believe, but the person who told me has  given me good info in the past.

I asked when I renewed yesterday, girl said sales had been slow but were beginning to pick up.

jamtartan74

I think there will be a late rush to buy them now as it’s payday for a lot of people so expect sales to be busy in the next few days. 

1 hour ago, jambogemz said:

Was it? Strange then that the media pack didn't press Craig on this when he basically told them note passing stories were a lot of shite at the end of May last year.

We certainly seen Daly  come to the dug out and relay a message verbally to the bench after speaking to Levein in the stand. Aberdeen at Pittodrie I believe but notes? 

It was actually seen a few times on TV that notes were passed onto the park. Rugby park and Pittodrie if I mind right. Been debated plenty on here.

23 minutes ago, Beats said:

It was actually seen a few times on TV that notes were passed onto the park. Rugby park and Pittodrie if I mind right. Been debated plenty on here.

And there's nothing wrong with it, and virtually every other team does similar. 

Aberdeen had Barry Robson in the stand the other week relaying stuff to their bench. 

rick witter

My dad got mine and his today. Whether it get used or not will depend on how my golf season is going in August and September. 

20 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Aberdeen had Barry Robson in the stand the other week relaying stuff to their bench. 

Matter of opinion if it's wrong or not.

For me yes it was. Levein shouodnt have been passing notes down to Cathro. But it's been done to death.

Gigolo-Aunt
10 minutes ago, Beats said:

Matter of opinion if it's wrong or not.

For me yes it was. Levein shouodnt have been passing notes down to Cathro. But it's been done to death.

To be honest mate, as much as I thought Cathro was out of his depth and needed all the help he could get, I thought that was the beginning of the end for him - he should never have been given the start of the next season.  As you say though, its been done to death.

Just now, Gigolo-Aunt said:

To be honest mate, as much as I thought Cathro was out of his depth and needed all the help he could get, I thought that was the beginning of the end for him - he should never have been given the start of the next season.  As you say though, its been done to death.

Well out his depth.

Hope you're well mate. 

34 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Virtually every team have former managers and the owners go to guy pass notes to coaches in the dugout? Where about? 

Gigolo-Aunt
2 minutes ago, Beats said:

Well out his depth.

Hope you're well mate. 

Glad its Friday!

Enjoy the night out later -and sorry I could not make it - badly planned stuff for tomorrow morning....

1 minute ago, Gigolo-Aunt said:

Glad its Friday!

Enjoy the night out later -and sorry I could not make it - badly planned stuff for tomorrow morning....

No worries at all man.

Catch up with you on the 11th. 

1 hour ago, Beats said:

S

1 hour ago, Beats said:

Notes passed on the park.? We seen that during the Neilson time to. We've also seen it on MOD in English games. 

We are talking about notes passed from the stand to the dugout. If everyone is so certain about it then the video pictures should not be to hard to find but as yet nobody can. 

2 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

S

Notes passed on the park.? We seen that during the Neilson time to. We've also seen it on MOD in English games. 

We are talking about notes passed from the stand to the dugout. If everyone is so certain about it then the video pictures should not be to hard to find but as yet nobody can. 

What notes in motd have been passed by the managers boss to the manager? 

King Of The Cat Cafe

If a certain owner had still been here, notes would not have been passed down from the stand to the dug out.  They would have been sent by fax.

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

S

That's in past , let's concentrate on here and now

Just now, Juanjo15 said:

What notes in motd have been passed by the managers boss to the manager? 

None. Beats is talking about notes being passed onto the park. These were passed onto the park by the dugout not by Craig Levein. 

Its simple. Folk are stating categorically that Levein passed written notes from the stand to the dugout. I've yet to see that but given the day and age we live in the footage shouldn't be too hard to find but nobody can. 

19 minutes ago, Juanjo15 said:

Virtually every team have former managers and the owners go to guy pass notes to coaches in the dugout? Where about? 

Dunno about managers to DoF  and vice a versa but we were ridiculed for players taking notes on to the pitch , I’ve seen this a few times in the premiership with no comment made.

fairly sure messages get passed electronically these days from stands to dugouts by various interested parties, 

Could be wrong though 

21 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

None. Beats is talking about notes being passed onto the park. These were passed onto the park by the dugout not by Craig Levein. 

Its simple. Folk are stating categorically that Levein passed written notes from the stand to the dugout. I've yet to see that but given the day and age we live in the footage shouldn't be too hard to find but nobody can. 

There was plenty of footage of Daly running up and down the stand at Aberdeen to pass information down to cathro from levein.

16 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

There was plenty of footage of Daly running up and down the stand at Aberdeen to pass information down to cathro from levein.

Yes I know and I acknowledged that earlier on this very page. 

So they came from Levein. Glad that's cleared up! He was also in the dressing room at half time.

Anyway into tonight. Mon the Hearts.

21 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Hi Mitch,  Do you think Craig has been controlling player signings and tactics from day one? 

Only from his first day as manager but i do believe he could of vetoed every signing before that if he wanted. Why do you ask ?

13 hours ago, Bozi said:

This is the problem with people on here IMHO, at every home game since we returned to Tynecastle we have remained unbeaten. Yes it has been tough watching at times but there have also been some excellent performances. 

"The least we could expect" will shout some folk, yet everybody on here, to a man, woman and child would say that the team is very poor and has been all season, most players don't have what it takes to play for Hearts with the exception of McLaughlin, Berra, Souttar (though that is debated by some on here) Lafferty and since January Naismith and Adao 

So either-

our team is pish and he has done a good job steadying the ship and improved the team since January, while forging a good home record. 

Or 

our team is top class and he has underperformed, we should be pushing for second with the players he has at his disposal 

I think I know which is the more reasonable argument 

Or our team/players are being mismanaged by men who are clueless. Our play is a shambles at times and at best we might get a couple of decent moves in one game. The team is a defence at all costs and is overworked in every game. I really worry about the harm that is being done to our young players in these games.

5 hours ago, jambogemz said:

Can you provide a picture of Levein passing these notes? 

You did say it was caught on camera after all. Cheers. 

I watched it live and it was replayed over and over at half time and full time.

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Or our team/players are being mismanaged by men who are clueless. Our play is a shambles at times and at best we might get a couple of decent moves in one game. The team is a defence at all costs and is overworked in every game. I really worry about the harm that is being done to our young players in these games.

Not one midfield player on our books save for a 16 year old are good enough to play for this club, that is the problem 

12 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Not one midfield player on our books save for a 16 year old are good enough to play for this club, that is the problem 

And that is because........

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

And that is because........

Because after Robbie left Cathro threw the baby out with the bath water and ripped the heart out of a functioning team, brought in dross who don't care, cleared them out and then got punted but the damage was done 

Walter Bishop
7 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Because after Robbie left Cathro threw the baby out with the bath water and ripped the heart out of a functioning team, brought in dross who don't care, cleared them out and then got punted but the damage was done 

:facepalm:

Cathro`s team played better football than Leveins. 

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Things ain't good.. but this is a big steaming pile of utter ****ing shite.  No need to resort to bullahit to support your arguement

MacDonald Jardine
19 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Cathro's team played nothing like football as others recognise it. 

I accept this is running it close.

30 minutes ago, Bozi said:

So i guess we're all agreed Levein brought in dross to manage Hearts.

6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Things ain't good.. but this is a big steaming pile of utter ****ing shite.  No need to resort to bullahit to support your arguement

He did sign our 3 better players though.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Juanjo15 said:

He did sign our 3 better players though.

**** sake.. the worst manager in the history of the club fact.. humped home and away.. consistently.. 

****ing ridiculous.. anyone holding the view Cathro is better than levein instantly loses all credibility.  

2 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Think im passing....

I'm not. Had enough. The season we got relegated was better than this.

I was well and truly up for renewing my season ticket but that was before Levein stepped in with his words and actions. I’m not renewing and I think the club will get a fright at how many folk haven’t renewed. 

1 hour ago, LouLou said:

Never post on this but we sold 4000 by end of last week..be surprised if we make 8000 by end of renewal period.

Suspect whoever told you that, if someone did, was winding you up. 

15 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Suspect whoever told you that, if someone did, was winding you up. 

No told by 2 sources the same figure today..anyway its not great and as a fan makes shit reading. To be honest most renewals will happen next week..folk wont rush until they need to. One things for sure we wont be getting anywhere near last seasons total. Thats the nature of the game though.

1 minute ago, LouLou said:

No told by 2 sources the same figure today..anyway its not great and as a fan makes shit reading. To be honest most renewals will happen next week..folk wont rush until they need to. One things for sure we wont be getting anywhere near last seasons total. Thats the nature of the game though.

Sorry but only 2 posts means no idea Re credibility. Will guarantee it was a lot more than 4,000 at the end of last week. 

No worries 

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Sorry but only 2 posts means no idea Re credibility. Will guarantee it was a lot more than 4,000 at the end of last week. 

Cool no worries pal ..as i said dont normally post but probably but just wanted to share what ive been told. No harm meant or trying to be negative i want only the best for the jt's.i have no doubt there will have been plenty more renewals this week.anywhoo been short and sweet but ill be retiring back to just reading posts now.....✌

iain ferguson

Renewed today and also renewed for my two daughters to try to teach them a lesson for their recent behaviour!