Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

I've had a season ticket for as long as I can remember, but I think I will pick and choose my games next season.

Can't justify splashing hundreds of pounds on a shite team.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Italian Lambretta

Spoke to few people at the game tonight who are all die hard home and away fans. None have renewed yet. 

23 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

:facepalm:

Cathro`s team played better football than Leveins. 

Wash yer mouth.....!!

Mentioning Cathro's name will be like the MacBeth of the theatre...!

redtipsjambo
12 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

I've had a season ticket for as long as I can remember, but I think I will pick and choose my games next season.

Can't justify splashing hundreds of pounds on a shite team.

Will be renewing even tho I'm getting punted from gorgie stand to make room for more hospitality punters and don't know where I'll end up.

Money I spend on hearts, whilst a few bob, wouldn't change my life if I was to spend it somewhere else except maybe a winning lottery ticket

Has been painful to watch on the most part for a long time tho

1 hour ago, bairdy said:

Renewed this morning.  Had a 15 minute wait on the phone to get through.

Hope that means they're busy !

Not sure.   If it is Ticket Master you called, rather than the actual ticket office, it might not, as the folk in the phone will deal with more than Hearts calls.   

SectionDJambo

Renewed yesterday. Had a season ticket since I was a boy, many years ago. Times have been hard, in the past, but this has been the hardest to buy.

Mainly due to the price now. £495 for a season ticket, where you don’t know if you are getting 18 or 19 games. Back in the day, you got a couple of free games and into the cup ties as a reward for paying up front. Now you are only guaranteed your seat for league games, with the chance that you may not make all the games anyway, what with kick off times all over the place.

It would have been nice for this season’s people to have been given some leeway in the price, considering we never got to use our season ticket at Tynecastle until November.

With the bigger ground, comes more responsibility for Hearts to provide an attractive product to fill it regularly. We seem to be a long way from this.

One thing is for sure. Another season like this one and numbers will drop dramatically.

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Renewed yesterday. Had a season ticket since I was a boy, many years ago. Times have been hard, in the past, but this has been the hardest to buy.

Mainly due to the price now. £495 for a season ticket, where you don’t know if you are getting 18 or 19 games. Back in the day, you got a couple of free games and into the cup ties as a reward for paying up front. Now you are only guaranteed your seat for league games, with the chance that you may not make all the games anyway, what with kick off times all over the place.

It would have been nice for this season’s people to have been given some leeway in the price, considering we never got to use our season ticket at Tynecastle until November.

With the bigger ground, comes more responsibility for Hearts to provide an attractive product to fill it regularly. We seem to be a long way from this.

One thing is for sure. Another season like this one and numbers will drop dramatically.

Spot on.

11 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I renewed a few weeks ago, but you are right, it is becoming less and less value, more so when I have to pay the full price for the Main Stand (unless I move).  

If you miss miss one or two games, all of a sudden it would be cheaper to buy individual tickets, and that will be easy now, with the increased capacity, unless we suddenly burst into a period of silly footballs and a run of wins. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

:wtfvlad:

:rofl:

been here before
17 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

You not get to many games?

Benny Factor

Going in on Monday to renew. 2 of our 5 not renewing, but that's purely down to them missing loads of games this season and not being able to justify the outlay. 

1 minute ago, Currahee! said:

Tip my hat.

What else am I gonna do on a Saturday go shopping with Mrs JH? 

FWIW I've been here before. Things change. We become good again. We win more than we lose. We finish higher up the league. We go further in cups. Chairs, Managers, Players come and go. We are the only constant.

43 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

What else am I gonna do on a Saturday go shopping with Mrs JH? 

FWIW I've been here before. Things change. We become good again. We win more than we lose. We finish higher up the league. We go further in cups. Chairs, Managers, Players come and go. We are the only constant.

I can take being crap. It's the fact were not even trying to win that bugs me..

Why bother?

5 minutes ago, Currahee! said:

Why bother?

Because it's your club 

Benny Factor

A quick question.... 

My old man will be 65 next month and will be eligible for the OAP price for renewal.

Do i need to take I.D. for him to prove this?

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, Cyril Sneer said:

A quick question.... 

My old man will be 65 next month and will be eligible for the OAP price for renewal.

I would imagine so. 

On 27/04/2018 at 15:54, jambali said:

It was on TV

Anyone see scott McKenna receive a note from the aberdeen bench last night? 

This was seen on tv, Lafferty tried to grab it off him, McKenna then shoved the note down his sock. Haven’t hard the media go on about this, but there again it wasn’t  one of our players who was given the note. Typical media they pick up on what they want to.

53 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Just renewed. I can't say I'm enjoying the football but it's what we do.

Just done the same as you say it’s what we do and we are forever the constant.

3 minutes ago, five wan said:

Anyone see scott McKenna receive a note from the aberdeen bench last night? 

This was seen on tv, Lafferty tried to grab it off him, McKenna then shoved the note down his sock. Haven’t hard the media go on about this, but there again it wasn’t  one of our players who was given the note. Typical media they pick up on what they want to.

About half the league have someone in the stands, most however have a better way of communicating info. Dundee Utd for example have someone linked into an Ipad with editing facilities so information can be relayed at half time.(yes i am aware Utd arent in our league)

8 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

About half the league have someone in the stands, most however have a better way of communicating info. Dundee Utd for example have someone linked into an Ipad with editing facilities so information can be relayed at half time.(yes i am aware Utd arent in our league)

I was making the point that up at Pittodrie last season that the media picked up on Levein passing notes to Cathro, and comparing it to last night when an Aberdeen player received a note on the park, not a word has been reported. 

I would be very surprised if any full time team were not being professional and having a member of staff in the stand relaying information, you see a lot more of formations and how the game is panning out that at dugout level. As you say Dundee Utd have always been very good at their analysis 

How about another wee statement Ann.  We haven't had one since the begging letter.

Tell us how sales are going.  Tell us what's being done about our atrocious performances.

Don't treat us like mugs.

Just now, Currahee! said:

Yes I have but those team tried a leg. This team doesn't and your sympathy  for them means nothing. Grow a set and realise we're shite.

Yet more slaverings. 

I could rattle of numerous sides you’ve witnessed that produced less effort than we have this season.

I even have to go all the way back to last season to prove my point.

You renewed when Cathro was the manager ffs. :rofl:

You complete and utter hypocrite.

15 minutes ago, five wan said:

I was making the point that up at Pittodrie last season that the media picked up on Levein passing notes to Cathro, and comparing it to last night when an Aberdeen player received a note on the park, not a word has been reported. 

I would be very surprised if any full time team were not being professional and having a member of staff in the stand relaying information, you see a lot more of formations and how the game is panning out that at dugout level. As you say Dundee Utd have always been very good at their analysis 

Difference being Aberdeen’s was handed directly from the bench .no big deal this happens most weeks . Ours came  from the stand at a time when the man passing the notes supposedly had no involvement . 

6 minutes ago, Highways and Byways said:

Yet more slaverings. 

I could rattle of numerous sides you’ve witnessed that produced less effort than we have this season.

Laugh away. Take your jammies off and your maroon glasses ffs

1 hour ago, Currahee! said:

Why bother?

Because the alternative is even more boring. Not much of an advert for the club. “Watch Hearts. It’s boring but not as boring as not watching Hearts” ?

4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Because the alternative is even more boring. Not much of an advert for the club. “Watch Hearts. It’s boring but not as boring as not watching Hearts” ?

They're not even trying

Independence
51 minutes ago, Highways and Byways said:

Yet more slaverings. 

This with bells on. All the H1b5 imposters and dramatists are having a field day. Its quite fun reading their ridiculous posts. Im a Hearts fan, over 60 and can't wait for the new season.

1 hour ago, Currahee! said:

Doesn't seem like it atm. 

You seem a decent guy and a good  Jambo . 

Yes Levein is acting like a twat , our coaches and scouting network are pretty poor by all accounts  but Hearts are your team , go buy a season ticket , it's what we do .

17 minutes ago, ramrod said:

You seem a decent guy and a good  Jambo . 

Yes Levein is acting like a twat , our coaches and scouting network are pretty poor by all accounts  but Hearts are your team , go buy a season ticket , it's what we do .

Cheers. It's so hard though. I can put up with a shit team if there's an end product. I honestly can't see it atm.

2 hours ago, Cyril Sneer said:

A quick question.... 

Yes, need to be able to prove he is a pensioner.

31 minutes ago, Independence said:

This with bells on. All the H1b5 imposters and dramatists are having a field day. Its quite fun reading their ridiculous posts. Im a Hearts fan, over 60 and can't wait for the new season.

I am on the same page as you, I have a great feeling about next year.

stirlingshirejambo

went in today and renewed ours and was pleasantly surprised had to wait in a queue with more than a dozen i front of me

I can't wait for season to end but by the time the Betfred cup comes round I will be itching to get back to Tynie

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

How about another wee statement Ann.  We haven't had one since the begging letter.

Tell us how sales are going.  Tell us what's being done about our atrocious performances.

Don't treat us like mugs.

All you seem to do is whinge.

48 minutes ago, Independence said:

Am I a Hibs fan or an imposter? 

We've went backwards in the last 3 years. There's no ridiculous posts. Just Hearts fans wanting the best for their team. It ain't happening under this management 

35 minutes ago, Currahee! said:

Am I a Hibs fan or an imposter? 

We've went backwards in the last 3 years. There's no ridiculous posts. Just Hearts fans wanting the best for their team. It ain't happening under this management 

It's tiresome all this hibs fan crap .. there's a massive amount of hearts fans unhappy with the way things are just now myself included  .

It's baffling to think that there are so many folk on here that think anyone who's not happy with the team or performance or any other thing are hibs fans, 

It's bat shit crazy

Rocky jamboa

Fair play to everyone renewing but not for me this year. 

The last two seasons have been shambolic and the one before that not much better. The players we've been linked with are not very inspiring and i feel the club are taking us for granted a bit now, especially with putting up season tickets this year, despite the garbage we've had to endure over the last 3 seasons.

I will still probably go to the majority of home games next year but will pick and choose my games and pretty scunnered with the way things are going.  I'm not going to blindly throw away £500 every season for the fare that's on offer

Not for me.....2 season tickets......Team dreadful, football boring......Rangers followed by Aberdeen debacle sealed the deal!

I have decided to renew my season ticket but can’t blame others for not doing so. 

I am seriously concerned for next season. We don’t have the right man in charge of our football club.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

I am on the same page as you, I have a great feeling about next year.

A lot of us need inspiration. What are your grounds for having a great feeling about next year/season?

Don’t understand folk not renewing because of our away form, fine stop going to away games but we have been far better at home. 

Ive renewed but my only reluctance was the 75 quid hike.

I actually think we have the basis of a decent side so with players coming in I think we’ll be much better next season.

Just now, Francis Albert said:

A lot of us need inspiration. What are your grounds for having a great feeling about next year/season?

For me it’s that we invariably follow a couple of poor seasons with a very good one. 

On on top of that I think other teams could/will have poorer seasons

I can see Aberdeen needing their own rebuild over the summer with the likes of Rooney and May going

Hibs will be worse with quite a few leaving, plus they never have 2 good seasons

killie will struggle to keep Clarke and boyds Indian summer won’t continue

Rangers if they do go for Gerrard could easily find themselves with Cathro mk2, plus I doubt whoever the manager is will find it easy to move on poor players due to their higher than deserved wages