Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Just now, Beats said:

You know my feelings just now regarding Levein. I've no enjoyment going along just now.

See how I feel after the weekend.

Everything else to one side for a second. I hope you do decide to renew. If not, you’ve been honest about the reasons why,  and it’s understandable, whether anyone, no one, or everyone agrees with you. Would be a shame though, in my eyes. :thumbsup:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Selkirkhmfc1874
44 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

If paying by debit card in person do you still get charged individual booking fees etc? 

I donr think so but just wanted to check? 

No

2 hours ago, ramrod said:

You need to have a serious word with yourself , outrageous behaviour. 

HMFC 

lKids 

Wife 

in that order ....................

?

? Suggested that, she suggested divorce and weekend access only when we had a home game 

Never pi55 off a heavily pregnant wife 

1 hour ago, Beats said:

You know my feelings just now regarding Levein. I've no enjoyment going along just now.

Stop being a diva and renew. ? Let’s keep our season tickets above Hibs. 

33 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I paid by debit card and had no additional charges above the £340.

Did it in person and not over the phone or online. 

Cheers

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Beats said:

You’ve been going since you were a young lad. If Levein doesn’t show noticeable improvement in the first set of league fixtures I strongly reckon he will be out, and rightly too. 

heartsfc_fan
52 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I paid by debit card and had no additional charges above the £340.

Did it in person and not over the phone or online. 

And just for anybody else wondering. £1.50 charge for doing it online.

No postage etc as gets added to card.

25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You’ve been going since you were a young lad. If Levein doesn’t show noticeable improvement in the first set of league fixtures I strongly reckon he will be out, and rightly too. 

You may recon but you can't guarantee Ann Budge would sack him no matter how how bad it gets under Levein. And remember if Levein moved back to DOF he'd want Jon Daly to replace him either way we'd be ######.

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

You may recon but you can't guarantee Ann Budge would sack him no matter how how bad it gets under Levein. And remember if Levein moved back to DOF he'd want Jon Daly to replace him either way we'd be ######.

Hi Mitch. Would you be happier if lots of people didn’t buy tickets and it cost us money, but made things more difficult on Levein?

davemclaren

You have your opinion and I have mine Mitch.  ?

If Levein does go I can’t  see Daly replacing him given the circumstances thst will have occurred. 

1 minute ago, Bez said:

Hi Mitch. Would you be happier if lots of people didn’t buy tickets and it cost us money, but made things more difficult on Levein?

I've never said anyone shouldn't buy a Season Ticket. It's is up to individuals and i'd never blame anybody either buying or not.

Just now, mitch41 said:

I've never said anyone shouldn't buy a Season Ticket. It's is up to individuals and i'd never blame anybody either buying or not.

Yeah, I know. Just asking if you’d be happy if people didn’t, because it would make life more difficult for the manager?

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You have your opinion and I have mine Mitch.  ?

If Levein does go I can’t  see Daly replacing him given the circumstances thst will have occurred. 

Levein needs to be in control thats why the interviews after Cathro were a waste of time as he wanted Daly and as Budge wanted experience he had to take the job. Sacking Lockie was his idea, Cathro was his idea and he then wanted Daly. It will alway have to be his man until he leaves the club. You know it and i know it.

Levein needs to be in control thats why the interviews after Cathro were a waste of time as he wanted Daly and as Budge wanted experience he had to take the job. Sacking Lockie was his idea, Cathro was his idea and he then wanted Daly. It will alway have to be his man until he leaves the club. You know it and i know it.

Thank **** he didn’t give ‘Lockie’ a new contract though (he wasn’t sacked), eh? I mean at least that’s something we can probably all agree on. 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Except it clearly wasn’t his man this time. Anyway, plenty of other Levein threads for this. ?

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Except it clearly wasn’t his man this time. Anyway, plenty of other Levein threads for this. ?

For some, every thread is a "Levein" thread - - except when we win, of course.

8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Nobody will disagree with this post FA. You have ny sympathies, I used to be super organised but since stopping working dates seem less relevant...for some reason. ??‍♂️

But, have you renewed yet???

Don't think I'm quite demented yet but often when I waken up I have a hell of a job remembering what day it is.

Sometimes I get it wrong.

3 minutes ago, Bez said:

Yeah, I know. Just asking if you’d be happy if people didn’t, because it would make life more difficult for the manager?

I'd never want anything that harmed the club. I want to see Tynie full every game with thousands travelling to away

games. I wanted Levein to show he had it and Budge was doing the right thing giving him the managers job. I realised very quickly he and his bootroom budies are out of their depth.

I'd never want anything that harmed the club. I want to see Tynie full every game with thousands travelling to away

games. I wanted Levein to show he had it and Budge was doing the right thing giving him the managers job. I realised very quickly he and his bootroom budies are out of their depth.

Maybe a little too quickly? Do you think it’s completely beyond the realms of possibility that you are in fact wrong, and that we will be a good team under him next season?

20 minutes ago, Bez said:

Maybe a little too quickly? Do you think it’s completely beyond the realms of possibility that you are in fact wrong, and that we will be a good team under him next season?

From what i've witnessed at every home game and 7 away games this season i can understand why there is a reluctance by some Season Ticket holders to renew. I just don't rate the guy and his bootroom who work with the first team. Season tickets should after all we've been through should be flying out the ticket office and because they're not it is because of you know who.

Edited by mitch41

9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

From what i've witnessed at every home game and 7 away games this season i can understand why there is a reluctance by some Season Ticket holders to renew. I just don't rate the guy and his bootroom who work with the first team. Season tickets should after all we've been through should be flying out the ticket office and bcause they're not is because of you know who.

Hi Mitch,  Do you think Craig has been controlling player signings and tactics from day one? 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Hi Mitch,  Do you think Craig has been controlling player signings and tactics from day one? 

No all i recon all he did was advise Neison and Cathro but it did look bad when he was caught on camera passing notes down to the Head Coach. 

Abiola Dauda

I can only make it to about 10 home games per season but am going to get my first season ticket next season.

I would rather watch the most dull 1-0 victory over Partick Thisltle than some shitey plastic EPL on tv.  We are very lucky to have such a fantastic club and general matchday experience and fans, no matter how mediocre the product is on the pitch. 

Can't wait for the new season.

43 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not as far as Mitch is concerned.  Every thread gets turned into a CL hatefest.

Mitch would see it as a victory if the club announced we had sold 5000 STs. 

Friends like that eh

Just handed over my £400  to my daughter , both renewing today. As much as I sometimes get hacked off with certain things it's my club and always will be . 

8 hours ago, mitch41 said:

From what i've witnessed at every home game and 7 away games this season i can understand why there is a reluctance by some Season Ticket holders to renew. I just don't rate the guy and his bootroom who work with the first team. Season tickets should after all we've been through should be flying out the ticket office and because they're not it is because of you know who.

This is the problem with people on here IMHO, at every home game since we returned to Tynecastle we have remained unbeaten. Yes it has been tough watching at times but there have also been some excellent performances. 

"The least we could expect" will shout some folk, yet everybody on here, to a man, woman and child would say that the team is very poor and has been all season, most players don't have what it takes to play for Hearts with the exception of McLaughlin, Berra, Souttar (though that is debated by some on here) Lafferty and since January Naismith and Adao 

So either-

our team is pish and he has done a good job steadying the ship and improved the team since January, while forging a good home record. 

Or 

our team is top class and he has underperformed, we should be pushing for second with the players he has at his disposal 

I think I know which is the more reasonable argument 

13 minutes ago, Bozi said:

This is the problem with people on here IMHO, at every home game since we returned to Tynecastle we have remained unbeaten. Yes it has been tough watching at times but there have also been some excellent performances. 

"The least we could expect" will shout some folk, yet everybody on here, to a man, woman and child would say that the team is very poor and has been all season, most players don't have what it takes to play for Hearts with the exception of McLaughlin, Berra, Souttar (though that is debated by some on here) Lafferty and since January Naismith and Adao 

So either-

our team is pish and he has done a good job steadying the ship and improved the team since January, while forging a good home record. 

Or 

our team is top class and he has underperformed, we should be pushing for second with the players he has at his disposal 

I think I know which is the more reasonable argument 

In between, done an average job with fairly decent players. Players aren’t miles behind Hibs and Aberdeen but we are in the league. Really annoys me how far we are behind Hibs after being promoted 2 seasons before them. 

Edited by karipidis

Renewed today. Tough decision with a newborn but I cant imagine not being in gorgie on a saturday.

Season ticket no23 in a row, its not really about the product on the park or the manager when it comes down to renewing. 

12 minutes ago, Elshin said:

Renewed today. Tough decision with a newborn but I cant imagine not being in gorgie on a saturday.

Season ticket no23 in a row, its not really about the product on the park or the manager when it comes down to renewing. 

One of the main factors in me not renewing is we don't get that many games in Gorgie at 3 pm on a Saturday  anymore.

1 minute ago, cheetah said:

One of the main factors in me not renewing is we don't get that many games in Gorgie at 3 pm on a Saturday  anymore.

11 or 12 this season if you include murrayfield.

davemclaren
Just now, cheetah said:

12 out of 18 I believe this season. It is annoying, especially the Early Sunday games. 

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

11 or 12 this season if you include murrayfield.

Have we really had that many home ties at 3pm on a Saturday?? 

5 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Fair play bud.

For me the games normally away from a saturday are my must attend games anyway, derby and old firm etc.   

37 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Have we really had that many home ties at 3pm on a Saturday?? 

No we have had 8 home league games on a Saturday at 3pm in Gorgie. Incidentally the same number i made on my ST.

Not worth the cash for me. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, cheetah said:

No we have had 8 home league games on a Saturday at 3pm in Gorgie. Incidentally the same number i made on my ST.

I can understand that. I've missed 3 and it makes you wonder. However I will be renewing on Monday or Tuesday. Like others it would feel wrong if I didn't.

I've never supported Hearts for brilliance on the pitch, it was the brilliance of the club and the character. JKB has too many detractors to foster that, which makes me wonder of the allegiances of some.

But match days is something else altogether, and it would take me 1 or 2 weeks of not having a season ticket to feel I didn't belong, and that can never happen.

Its within my means though, and I totally get the cost element versus experience. 8 games is not a great deal for anyone

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, cheetah said:

What about the ones at Murrayfield? 

Just now, davemclaren said:

What about the ones at Murrayfield? 

I was only counting Tynecastle as that was what i was replying to, Saturday games in Gorgie.

I went to one of those games at Murrayfield and it was a very poor experience, not a great ground for football,  didn't go back until we were back home at Tynie.

We also had about 6 games in a row at Tynecastle which is not easy for the long distance fan.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, cheetah said:

I was only counting Tynecastle as that was what i was replying to, Saturday games in Gorgie.

I went to one of those games at Murrayfield and it was a very poor experience, not a great ground for football,  didn't go back until we were back home at Tynie.

We also had about 6 games in a row at Tynecastle which is not easy for the long distance fan.

I agree that Murrayfield was far from great and all the fixture swapping, to facilitate the building of the stand, left us with a flurry of home games when we got back to  Tynie. That was a one off thing though that won’t happen again for a long time, if ever. Anyway, hopefully you can make some matches on a one off basis next season. 

Absolute Scenes

Just renewed mine

I love my club, love supporting them, despite what the season brings, and will continue to support them through thick and thin

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I agree that Murrayfield was far from great and all the fixture swapping, to facilitate the building of the stand, left us with a flurry of home games when we got back to  Tynie. That was a one off thing though that won’t happen again for a long time, if ever. Anyway, hopefully you can make some matches on a one off basis next season. 

Cheers, I will be up for games for sure. Can even finally sit in the Gorgie stand for the first time ever, so all good.

16 hours ago, mitch41 said:

No all i recon all he did was advise Neison and Cathro but it did look bad when he was caught on camera passing notes down to the Head Coach. 

Can you provide a picture of Levein passing these notes? 

You did say it was caught on camera after all. Cheers. 

scott herbertson
12 minutes ago, ericb said:

Wee team sold 10k according to Leanne on Twitter, I wonder how much we are at? Half that?

I would guess about 8000-9000

Renewed my two today so that’s all ten of us that sit together renewed. Only made 12 home league games this season and won’t be at the next two (thanks SPFL) but would renew if I couldn’t make any. Can understand why folk wouldn’t renew due to getting dicked about with scheduling though.

Although I presume folk who aren’t renewing because of the perceived quality of football didn’t renew when we were bankrupting ourselves to finish 8th. Such is the life of Johnny Fairweather. :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Can you provide a picture of Levein passing these notes? 

You did say it was caught on camera after all. Cheers. 

It was on TV

8 minutes ago, jambali said:

It was on TV

Was it? Strange then that the media pack didn't press Craig on this when he basically told them note passing stories were a lot of shite at the end of May last year.

We certainly seen Daly  come to the dug out and relay a message verbally to the bench after speaking to Levein in the stand. Aberdeen at Pittodrie I believe but notes? 

HEARTS FOREVER

I've been a ST Holder for over 30 years.

The football just now is dire. I will renew but will be holding off in hope that we make some decent signings.

So far the signings have been poor. Mclean and the possiblity of Hughes for another year doesnt fill me with any hope for the new season....and Danny amankawa is just another Levein foreign failure. 

Feel free to call me names.?