Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

6 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

No problem!

As is often the case on jkb these days, this thread is a magnet for folk who want to paint our club in as unfavourable a light as they possibly can!

What we charge is abhorrent according to All Out Attack:laugh:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...a bit disco
52 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Abhorrent.

:mellow:

:rofl:

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

I know! I absolutely abhorred forking out for my platinum ST again this year!  As I've said before, it's the best £471.50 I'll spend all year, but I bloody abhorred it all the same, and will do again next year if I don't go under a bus or something in the meantime!

2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

You can guarantee there would have been folk on here moaning that they couldn't get the money together until after the closing date, and  were being fleeced by the club because they had to pay the higher price.

Moaning is one of the few pleasures in life that's free.?

Anyway renewed two STs  in Platinum today. Never any doubt about it. 

16 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Moaning is one of the few pleasures in life that's free.?

Anyway renewed two STs  in Platinum today. Never any doubt about it. 

Good man!

FarmerTweedy

Again on the subject of hibs kids prices, if you weren't able to commit to buying season tickets by 6th April, you would now have to pay £135 for an U12 season ticket.  That's £25 more than an U13 season ticket in platinum would cost, and a whopping £80 more than an U13 season ticket elsewhere at Tynecastle would cost!!!!

I wonder what All Out Abhorrent thinks of that!

5 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Again on the subject of hibs kids prices, if you weren't able to commit to buying season tickets by 6th April, you would now have to pay £135 for an U12 season ticket.  That's £25 more than an U13 season ticket in platinum would cost, and a whopping £80 more than an U13 season ticket elsewhere at Tynecastle would cost!!!!

My god, that’s truly abhorrent:laugh:

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Any idea of the price differences in other sections at ER.

If there is big increase compared to EB prices that would explain why they sold so many early on. Could be their sales will dry up from now on.

We caught up with them last season.

FarmerTweedy
11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Any idea of the price differences in other sections at ER.

If there is big increase compared to EB prices that would explain why they sold so many early on. Could be their sales will dry up from now on.

We caught up with them last season.

Other than the 'family group prices' in the lower section of the FF stand, they charge the same season ticket prices everywhere in their pishy ground.

Another thing worth bearing in mind re their supposedly great £25 U12 price is that they openly admit in the document that wavydavy posted a link to that there are hardly any seats available in that area for new season ticket holders.  The section can't hold any more than about 2,000 folk, if even that many, and folk already in there aren't likely to be in any hurry to move elsewhere!  There's probably about 6-700 kids at the very most who actually get the £25 season tickets!

Thanks for the info but I was wondering how much they are charging now for an adult ST compared to their EB price.

I would look it up myself but my security blocks it as a dodgy site. ☺

Edited by luckydug

Libertarian
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Renewed my seats earlier today. 

Me too. Three seats in upper S. One adult and two teenagers. 

FarmerTweedy
33 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Thanks for the info but I was wondering how much they are charging now for an adult ST compared to their EB price.

I would look it up myself but my security blocks it as a dodgy site. ☺

£405.  For us, £320, £340, £395 or £495 depending on where in the ground the seat is.

Fxxx the SPFL
5 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Good man. 

Still to do mine. Son undecided so I will need to get him telt.

Get him told Jonno

3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

If he's not a hibs fan he should clearly think about being one. 

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Hearts Daft said:

Me too. Three seats in upper S. One adult and two teenagers. 

Best section in Tynie.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

If he's not a hibs fan he should clearly think about being one. 

This. 

Already renewed my two ST’s a few weeks ago and they’re not even on sale yet. Club needed the money and was happy to pay early. 

I predict good things to come to this club in the years ahead. Don’t understand all the fuss about not renewing etc as it shouldn't be up for discussion! It’s a right of passage to be down Gorgie way every other Saturday. 

HHGH 

FTH

Hi folks, can someone tell me when the first direct debit will be taken if i renew by finance? Is it immediate or closer to the season starting?

Can't afford it up front this year so looking to spread the cost.

jacquijambo

Two season tickets re-newed this morning. Finally persuaded my husband it was a good thing to re-new! A few folk came into the shop as we were leaving. Hope they were also there to buy their season tickets. HHGH

been here before

I renewed mine a 2 weeks ago today but thought Id withhold the news until now.

There might have been a few folk in or around the shop at the same time but I dont recall Im afraid.

I also bought a season ticket card wallet. White one with the crest in a maroon relief. Not sure if anyone else was in the shop buying one of these, or anything else for that matter.

gorgie rd eh11
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

There might have been a few folk in or around the shop at the same time but I dont recall Im afraid.

I also bought a season ticket card wallet. White one with the crest in a maroon relief. Not sure if anyone else was in the shop buying one of these, or anything else for that matter.

What’s wrong? All a bit positive for your tastes?

10 minutes ago, been here before said:

Glad you’ve finally revealed this news. 

been here before
4 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

What’s wrong? All a bit positive for your tastes?

I bet in your head that works.

been here before
1 minute ago, Koolkeith said:

Glad you’ve finally revealed this news. 

To be honest Id nearly let on before now but I thought 2 weeks was long enough. I wanted some if the 'renewed today' kudos.

davemclaren
31 minutes ago, been here before said:

To be honest Id nearly let on before now but I thought 2 weeks was long enough. I wanted some if the 'renewed today' kudos.

You get a badge for announcing on the day of renewal. 

I think it's abhorrent that some fans are talking about renewing their STs  on a ST thread.

Whatever next they will be discussing football I suppose.

Shockingly abhorrent. 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You get a badge for announcing on the day of renewal. 

4 adults and 3 kids in Wheatfield renewed today. Do you need my address via pm to send the badges? 

davemclaren
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

4 adults and 3 kids in Wheatfield renewed today. Do you need my address via pm to send the badges? 

?

jamtartan74

Ach Fock it my house hunting can go on hold, will be renewing after payday. Now what about these badges that’s being mentioned ?? Do I qualify?

davemclaren
1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

Ach Fock it my house hunting can go on hold, will be renewing after payday. Now what about these badges that’s being mentioned ?? Do I qualify?

:notsure:

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

Mrs telt and jamtartan homeless but renewed.

Good times fella.

jamtartan74
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Mrs telt and jamtartan homeless but renewed.

Good times fella.

As painful as it can be at times  the thought of not going to see the famous and having to spend Saturday afternoons with mrs jamtartan shopping or whatever nonsense she would have planned was too much, only one winner in the end ?????? Although when she finds out that we are homeless  my season ticket seat might be vacant ?

On 16/04/2018 at 15:30, Rudolf said:

Don't let that get in the way of a good dig at our club though...

I don't see or look on anything on here as having a dig at our club. It's all about opinions. If we all agreed with everything the club does this forum would be empty.

gorgie rd eh11
5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I don't see or look on anything on here as having a dig at our club. It's all about opinions. If we all agreed with everything the club does this forum would be empty.

I think it would be busier if people didn't have to trawl through the endless whining.

been here before
11 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I think it would be busier if people didn't have to trawl through the endless whining.

Quick question, do the club mind you using debit cards to pay for your ST or is it just credit cards they're funny about? Normally pay cash in hand but since the RBS at Chesser closed it would mean a longer journey to another branch then back into Gorgie when I could just pay by card. 

davemclaren
2 hours ago, main said:

Quick question, do the club mind you using debit cards to pay for your ST or is it just credit cards they're funny about? Normally pay cash in hand but since the RBS at Chesser closed it would mean a longer journey to another branch then back into Gorgie when I could just pay by card. 

They prefer cash or cheque but debit cards will cost them less than credit cards I reckon. 

We we should get an indication on how sales are going after the renewal period ends on 2/5. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

They prefer cash or cheque but debit cards will cost them less than credit cards I reckon. 

We we should get an indication on how sales are going after the renewal period ends on 2/5. 

Ok cheers.

Renewed mine and ma dads this morning. Not renewing my laddies tho as to be honest he must've made about 5 or 6 games last year, and who can blame him? He's at that age where it's all about being with his pals, I was there once myself, so not beating him/myself up about him not renewing. Hopefully he'll be back within a couple of years. 

Anyway, in 20 odd years of having a season ticket, that must've been the hardest it's been handing over £790 this morning. Seriously pissed off with Levein just now, but what's the alternative to not renewing? Spending Saturdays doing nothing other than checking out score every 2 minutes whilst being dragged around the shops? Aye, good yin. 

I mustve been in the shop for a good 20 minutes, as I was browsing the sale stuff (decent training kit on discount by the way) and other than myself, I saw four other folk come in to renew. So steady if not spectacular. 

Anyway, that's me signed up for another year on the good ship Jambo. Whether the sea is stormy or calm, I always seem to stay on that ****ing boat...whether I really want to or not!!

Still to re-new my 3 platinum ST - thick end of £1,500 - I will of course, but only due to loyalty to the Club and not through any sense of anticipation of better things under the current football management. 

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Still to re-new my 3 platinum ST - thick end of £1,500 - I will of course, but only due to loyalty to the Club and not through any sense of anticipation of better things under the current football management. 

Watch you don’t lose your seats after 2/5. ?

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Or we could ask?