Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jaap's Sigh

I’ve just signed up again and I’m taking the zebra 10 month plan.  I know it’s probably been covered already but when does the initial payment get taken and when do the rest of them start?

Thanks in advance for the info folks. 

On 22/03/2018 at 14:19, 1971fozzy said:

Think that’s bad ?

i bought 3 tickets for Les Miserables which isn’t on until Feb 2019 !!!!!! Check out their ‘fees’

Service Charge: £5.95 x 3 = £17.85
Facility Charge: £2.50 x 3 = £7.50

delivery £2.50

total = £27.85

Hope you don’t buy Rolling Stones tickets to Murrayfield then. Two £90 tickets  ended up costing £432 on viagogo.... at least dick turpin had the audacity to wear a mask!  Robbing Bar stewards!

...a bit disco

Folks, in our excitement to announce season ticket details for 2018/19 we made a mistake. The U11s category is no longer valid, therefore kids season ticket prices start at U13s. Apologies for the inconvenience, if you’ve already bought at that price please contact us directly.

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Folks, in our excitement to announce season ticket details for 2018/19 we made a mistake. The U11s category is no longer valid, therefore kids season ticket prices start at U13s. Apologies for the inconvenience, if you’ve already bought at that price please contact us directly.

I'll keep my new U11 season ticket as a momento then 

Thought Police

Imagine if Ann went “aw s***” when Kenny MacIntyre asked the question about kids STs last night

I do love hearts. 

They made a mistake and have listened to the fans and sorted it.

well done jambos! 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Beats said:

A mistake :rofl:

Yep. A mistake.

Owned up to, apologised for, and offered to correct. No biggie.

Shambles with the U11s!

Who is responsible for that cockup then? That and the new season ticket brochure on that shite website, not good enough Hearts

been here before
3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Four of us renewed yesterday.

No price increase as we are all PHM and paid the extra £100 last season:clyay:

My ticket is an extra 25 notes this year. So far you've paid 75 quid more than my increase.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

My ticket is an extra 25 notes this year. So far you've paid 75 quid more than my increase.

Jesus Christ, how many times.

IT WAS A DONATION. 

David McCaig

Well done Hearts sorting the error... Although yet another disingenuous statement from the club!!

"In our rush to announce the STs we created an entirely new U11 ST category, whilst abolishing another!!"

That said it's sorted and I look forward to renewing in Platinum.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Well done Hearts sorting the error... Although yet another disingenuous statement from the club!!

"In our rush to announce the STs we created an entirely new U11 ST category, whilst abolishing another!!"

That said it's sorted and I look forward to renewing in Platinum.

All's well that ends well in this case I suppose. ?

been here before
6 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Jesus Christ, how many times.

IT WAS A DONATION. 

You're the one mentioning a price hike in your post.

Just had a look on Etickets and my 12 year old son's renewal is listed as an U16 at £110 instead of U13 at £55.

I imagine everything's not quite been updated yet, but it's not a problem as I won't be renewing for a few weeks yet.

On another note, I've not seen any mention of finance. I normally opt for this and pay it up over the season.

Does anyone know if this is still available?

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, romac said:

Just had a look on Etickets and my 12 year old son's renewal is listed as an U16 at £110 instead of U13 at £55.

I imagine everything's not quite been updated yet, but it's not a problem as I won't be renewing for a few weeks yet.

On another note, I've not seen any mention of finance. I normally opt for this and pay it up over the season.

Yes. There are two finance plans available. 

20 minutes ago, romac said:

Strange as the kids ones on my renewal list are showing as U-13 now.

Those kids are only 7 though, so would have fallen into the U-11 bracket yesterday. Maybe they haven't re-calibrated the age groups yet.

Edited by Sooperstar

MacDonald Jardine
4 hours ago, jambo89 said:

I do love hearts. 

They made a mistake and have listened to the fans and sorted it.

well done jambos! 

Then lied about it?

Renewed 2 in platinium for me and and my son - next year i may have to downgrade to gold or silver unless the Mrs gets a bloody job 

Edited by big-jambo
spelling issue

31 minutes ago, big-jambo said:

Renewed 2 in platinium for me and and my son - next year i may have to downgrade to gold or silver unless the Mrs gets a bloody job 

It’s  not so bad in silver mate ?

Edited by 1971fozzy

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

ffs

You mean you think it was a genuine mistake and that was the intention all along?

Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

You mean you think it was a genuine mistake and that was the intention all along?

Nope. I think they realised it was a stupid idea and rectified it - quickly. So I would give them a break and credit for backing down

MacDonald Jardine
12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Nope. I think they realised it was a stupid idea and rectified it - quickly. So I would give them a break and credit for backing down

So would I if that's what they said.

But they didn't. 

Are they not lying?

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

But they didn't. 

Are they not lying?

Technically it was still a mistake. :pimp2:

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Technically it was still a mistake. :pimp2:

Aye it was but not due to their eagerness to get the information out to fans as it's now being spun.

15 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

But they didn't. 

Are they not lying?

I think the only way I can put it to you is that I tend to be positive. You tend to not be. 

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I think the only way I can put it to you is that I tend to be positive. You tend to not be. 

You can put it any way you want.

They made a mistake. 

They've rectified that.

They've tried to explain it in a way that doesn't ring true.

Fair play for changing things but it's still an error. It doesn't take much to admit that. 

2 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

They made a mistake. 

They've rectified that.

Fair play for changing things but it's still an error. It doesn't take much to admit that. 

Aye ok

49 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Brochure - Ann Budge statement 

"We now have U11, U16 and U18 price categories to try to make it easier for families when children make the transition to full pricing."

Back to 2005
9 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

They made a mistake. 

They've rectified that.

Agreed. No need to treat us all like idiots.

They made a mistake, they admitted it and fixed it. Not sure what more people want?? If course it would have been better not to have made the mistake in the first place

It does not impact me, but it sounds like the ‘mistake’ was the idea of an under 11 category, as opposed to typing 11 instead of 13 by mistake.  

Perhaps adverse feedback has led to a change of mind. 

12 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Aye ok

Hopefully you have managed to end the most pointless debate I've ever read on here [quite an achievement] without throwing yourself off a high building . The other guy ? Everybody should make a mental note never to exchange posts with this ...... [feel free to finish this sentence]

letsalldothebeattie

Went up to Tynie today to renew mine for next season and nice to see a few others in front of me renewing as well. Shop quite busy too

If they are wanting money in  early would have thought they would have went down the early bird route and gave a reduction for punters renewing before a certain date . 

MacDonald Jardine
5 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Hopefully you have managed to end the most pointless debate I've ever read on here [quite an achievement] without throwing yourself off a high building . The other guy ? Everybody should make a mental note never to exchange posts with this ...... [feel free to finish this sentence]

Doubtless you won't be but this post merits a warning.