Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Footballfirst
23 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Today's count coming soon. There's still time to change your guess for today's sales.

I had started a count too but H & J are completely blanked out.

Just now, Footballfirst said:

I had started a count too but H & J are completely blanked out.

I'm just in and haven't started yet. Do you want to post up what you've got?

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, JALBO said:

I'm just in and haven't started yet. Do you want to post up what you've got?

I'd just done the Wheatfield which was showing as 940.  I stopped as soon as I saw H & J blanked.

Edited by Footballfirst

6 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I'd just done the Wheatfield which was showing as 940.  I stopped as soon as I saw H & J blanked.

OK. I've just glanced at the main stand and it looks like quite a few more seats have been released again today. Obviously the club are up to something.

So, a count is difficult again today. The club have released a tranche of more seats, especially in the main stand, and have removed pretty much all the seats from the Roseburn. From the three stands that we can see, there's 34 more seats available than there were at last night's count.

Obviously we can't tell what the club are up to or why these seats are showing up. Shame - but it means we can't really do a meaningful count again tonight. 

3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

So, a count is difficult again today. The club have released a tranche of more seats, especially in the main stand, and have removed pretty much all the seats from the Roseburn. From the three stands that we can see, there's 34 more seats available than there were at last night's count.

Obviously we can't tell what the club are up to or why these seats are showing up. Shame - but it means we can't really do a meaningful count again tonight. 

JALBO OOOOOOTTTT

2 minutes ago, jamdunc said:

:jjno:

I was lead to believe Hibs were going to offer me a dot counting job.

Just heard they've taken a Celtic fan on loan instead.

Edited by JALBO

Just now, JALBO said:

I was lead to believe Hibs were going to offer me a job counting job.

:rudiyas:

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Our It system seems to have gremlins in it. 

Seats not ordered 

Loyalty points ****ed

Players not uploaded... 

Now seats disappearing and reappearing.... 

56 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Our It system seems to have gremlins in it. 

Seats not ordered 

Loyalty points ****ed

Players not uploaded... 

Now seats disappearing and reappearing.... 

Seats disappearing and reappearing!!

That’s the magic of Tynecastle Park!!

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

I hear that Hibs have issued a formal denial that you were ever being considered for the job!

27 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I hear that Hibs have issued a formal denial that you were ever being considered for the job!

They couldn't afford me.

Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

They couldn't afford me.

I'm led to believe that you had not been properly registered with JKB as a certified dot-counter, therefore you are a free agent.

9 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I'm led to believe that you had not been properly registered with JKB as a certified dot-counter, therefore you are a free agent.

Yup. And I'm in talks with Pune City. Which they'll deny of course.

Fort Vallance

Re earlier posts about child season tickets. I went to buy my grandsons for last season. He was 13 on 20th July. I tried to buy his ticket along with mine as soon as they went on sale. Made me pay for an under 16 instead of under 13 because he was going to be 13 a few days before the season "officially" started. Very nearly told them to ram it !

31 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Re earlier posts about child season tickets. I went to buy my grandsons for last season. He was 13 on 20th July. I tried to buy his ticket along with mine as soon as they went on sale. Made me pay for an under 16 instead of under 13 because he was going to be 13 a few days before the season "officially" started. Very nearly told them to ram it !

31 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

What's wrong with that ?

Simple maths....if you had just waited a few days 13 years ago then there would be no issue...simply put your fault

22 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

What's wrong with that ?

Simple maths....if you had just waited a few days 13 years ago then there would be no issue...simply put your fault

His grandson? This isn’t a hibs forum. :blush:

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Rules are when the season starts.. not when you buy the ticket..same as every other form of ticket buying.. if you buy a plane ticket.. it's when your age when you travel.  club are in the right here imo.

chester copperpot
3 hours ago, JALBO said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Quite right, he's no longer under 13 for any of the matches. Why would he get a full season at the discounted price when he's over the stated age?

Edited by Ray Gin

Fly the Saltire

Scottish #Premiership Season Ticket update:

Celtic 53.5k *sold out

Rangers 44.8k+

Hibs 13.1k+

Hearts 12.8k+

Aberdeen 9.8k+

Kilmarnock 3.7k+

St Mirren 3.4k+

M'well 3.3k+

Dundee 3.1k+

St Johnstone 1.6k+

Hamilton 700+

Livingston 650+

150k+ Season Tickets sold...18 days to go #SPFL

Gavsy Van Gaverson
1 hour ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Celtic 53.5k *sold out

Rangers 44.8k+

Hibs 13.1k+

Hearts 12.8k+

Aberdeen 9.8k+

Kilmarnock 3.7k+

St Mirren 3.4k+

M'well 3.3k+

Dundee 3.1k+

St Johnstone 1.6k+

Hamilton 700+

Livingston 650+

Those number look exactly the same as posted by a random Scottish twitter account two weeks ago ?

Alex Kintner
5 hours ago, Bez said:

How many of these figures have been verified by the clubs? ?

Might prompt the club into giving an update.

Ricardo Shillyshally
10 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

When he turns 18 do you think he shouldn't be served in pubs for a few weeks afterwards?

6 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Might prompt the club into giving an update.

There is that. ?

Just seems odd that we would reveal our sales total to the sources above, before our own supporters via the website.

FarmerTweedy
10 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

This is satire, right?

You can't seriously be having a go at the club for expecting the season ticket price for a 13 year old to be paid rather than the price for a 12 year old, for someone who will be 13 years old for the entire season?

If this isn't satire, it's just another sad indication of how happy some hearts fans are to have completely unjustified digs at the club.

9 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

This is satire, right?

You can't seriously be having a go at the club for expecting the season ticket price for a 13 year old to be paid rather than the price for a 12 year old, for someone who will be 13 years old for the entire season?

If this isn't satire, it's just another sad indication of how happy some hearts fans are to have completely unjustified digs at the club.

It is a bit unjustified but, imo, charging the prices they do for 13 to 16 year olds is also unjustified.

If you don't have a NI number, you shouldn't be paying those prices, imo.

32 minutes ago, Boab said:

It is a bit unjustified but, imo, charging the prices they do for 13 to 16 year olds is also unjustified.

It’s only £110 unless you sit in the platinum seats

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Bez said:

There is that. ?

Just seems odd that we would reveal our sales total to the sources above, before our own supporters via the website.

Why would anybody, connected with any club, tell AgentScotland anything?

15 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Why would anybody, connected with any club, tell AgentScotland anything?

Indeed.

38 minutes ago, mutley said:

It’s only £110 unless you sit in the platinum seats

Anyone under 16 should be paying kids prices imo, because they're kids !

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Boab said:

I'd say the platinum price, at around £11.60 per game*, is a little expensive, but for the rest of the ground, it's only £5.80 per game*.  I don't see how that can be described as anything other than excellent value.

*based on 19 home games.

FarmerTweedy
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

Anyone under 16 should be paying kids prices imo, because they're kids !

They are paying kids prices.  Just not the very young kids prices.

3 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

They are paying kids prices.  Just not the very young kids prices.

It's only an opinion, mate. We'll agree to disagree. A 13 year old paying double what a 12 year old pays is where I disagree. As I say, if you're under 16, you're a kid.

Many won't agree and will say it's cheap per game but there you have it.

32 minutes ago, Boab said:

It's only an opinion, mate. We'll agree to disagree. A 13 year old paying double what a 12 year old pays is where I disagree. As I say, if you're under 16, you're a kid.

Your point is valid but I'm pretty sure there will be a good reason for the pricing structure .

The club will have done their research i.e. number of adult + child purchases .

If they subsidise the younger kids price a little more it probably makes commercial sense .

9 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Your point is valid but I'm pretty sure there will be a good reason for the pricing structure .

The club will have done their research i.e. number of adult + child purchases .

If they subsidise the younger kids price a little more it probably makes commercial sense .

Yip.

No doubt they have and it is a minor quibble !

All the other structures make sense to me bar this three year one however.

11 hours ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Celtic 53.5k *sold out

Rangers 44.8k+

Hibs 13.1k+

Hearts 12.8k+

Aberdeen 9.8k+

Kilmarnock 3.7k+

St Mirren 3.4k+

M'well 3.3k+

Dundee 3.1k+

St Johnstone 1.6k+

Hamilton 700+

Livingston 650+

Aberdeen claimed to have sold 11,000 back in May ?

Stuart McNeill

So I just checked again, tickets are still on sale, though still unsure on how to get a student season ticket online.

I didn't renew my season ticket  during the renewal period, but did purchase the same seat from last season a few weeks back ,

will I get a new card or will I still be using last seasons one ?

Footballfirst

The club still hasn't re-released the Roseburn seats barring those next to the gable wall in H. As noted over the last couple of days a few more seats have appeared in the other stands, so the count can go up as well as down.

The count for the rest of the ground is currently:

Wheatfield - 936

Main - 631

Gorgie - 471

Estimated sales 12,416 plus 302 from the last count in the Roseburn.

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, Boab said:

It's absolutely an opinion, we're all entitled to have our own, even though mine is generally right! ;)

My own view on the cheaper tickets for younger kids is that younger kids tend not to have the attention span, or the understanding of what's going on, to be able to appreciate and enjoy (or not, depending on how the games might go!) games to the same extent that older kids are able to. Offering cheaper tickets for them encourages parents to buy tickets for young kids where otherwise they might feel that it's not good enough value for the entertainment their kid(s) will get. Of course, different kids will reach a stage where they can more fully appreciate games at different ages, but it would be impossible for the club to assess each kid individually, hence the set age ranges.

If you feel that younger kids (or their parents!) should pay the same price as older kids, that's a perfectly legitimate viewpoint, and to achieve that, all the club has to do is remove the u13 price point! I don't personally think it would be a popular move though! 

Edited by FarmerTweedy

1 minute ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It's absolutely an opinion, we're all entitled to have our own, even though mine is generally right! ;)

My own view on the cheaper tickets for younger kids is that younger kids tend not to have the attention span, or the understanding of what's going on, to be able to appreciate and enjoy (or not, depending on how the games might go!) games to the same extent that older kids are able to. Offering cheaper tickets for them encourages parents to buy tickets for young kids where otherwise they might feel that it's not good enough value for the entertainment their kid(s) will get. If you feel that younger kids (or their parents!) should pay the same price as older kids, that's a perfectly legitimate viewpoint, and to achieve that, all the club has to do is remove the u13 price point! I don't personally think it would be a popular move though! 

Fair enough, mate, I take your point but, surprise, think i'm right ! ?

If you're 13, 14 or 15, you're stll in a kids bracket as far as i'm concerned. 

But....it is what it is.....!

Fort Vallance

Clearly the rules are the rules and they're stated clearly. I assumed I was helping by buying early so the club had the cash. Didn't consider the implications. As other posters have stated. 12 and 360 days, 13 or 14 they're still kids and take up one seat. An extra 60 quid isnt really encouraging people to take youngsters. Some might not have been able to make the choice. Thats all.