Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Bazzas right boot

Butterflyworld is 3-12 for kids prices. 

Also, At 14, kids pay the adult price on a holiday. 

From a young age boys are paying mens shoe prices. 

I could go on

13-15 are still heavily discounted. 

The easiest thing would be to make all 15 and under the same price, all the higher price..... 

Best to View the 12 and under price as a further discount on the standard kids price as opposed to the the 13 and over being an increase on it. 

I agree above, in general--at a young age you are really just there for the day out, when you get to high school age you engage more with the actual game. 

Pricing, imo rightly reflects that. 

Still good price as well. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...a bit disco
9 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

8 today

Did you enjoy whatever you had?

Was it from a restaurant, cooked at home, takeaway?

Would you have it again?

...a bit disco
4 hours ago, stubo said:

I didn't renew my season ticket  during the renewal period, but did purchase the same seat from last season a few weeks back ,

will I get a new card or will I still be using last seasons one ?

Last seasons if there's no seat change.

...a bit disco
6 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Aberdeen claimed to have sold 11,000 back in May ?

Would you trust anything @AgentScotland posts?

Clerry Jambo
24 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Did you enjoy whatever you had?

Was it from a restaurant, cooked at home, takeaway?

Would you have it again?

:greggs_logo:

...a bit disco
15 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

:greggs_logo:

:lol:

It appears now that all stands are back available for sale. As previously mentioned, quite a number of seats have reappeared for sale, so I've done a fresh count which will hopefully be an accurate new starting point.

Count today at 9am. 

Wheatfield   -      929

Roseburn     -    1175

Main             -      629

Gorgie          -      511

Total             -    3244

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, 12,690 sold.

Over the last couple of days, it looks as if over 100 seats have been released around the three Category A stands. We can't really tell why,, although quite a few seats have been released at the top of Section R and these may be seats that had previously been bought by fans before the TV studio  decision was made, and  it may be that these supporters have now been offered and accepted seats elsewhere - probably in the Premium section. If so, it means working out how many seats have been sold a bit harder still because we don't really know how many fans have been affected by this.

However, if we take a 'worst case' sales scenario and assume the above represents all regular sales (with no-one re-seated in Premium seats), based on last year's presumed sales for hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA tickets, we are probably still over 12,900.

I'll do another count at 5pm tonight.

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, JALBO said:

It appears now that all stands are back available for sale. As previously mentioned, quite a number of seats have reappeared for sale, so I've done a fresh count which will hopefully be an accurate new starting point.

Count today at 9am. 

Wheatfield   -      929

Roseburn     -    1175

Over the last couple of days, it looks as if over 100 seats have been released around the three Category A stands. We can't really tell why,, although quite a few seats have been released at the top of Section R and these may be seats that had previously been bought by fans before the TV studio  decision was made, and  it may be that these supporters have now been offered and accepted seats elsewhere - probably in the Premium section. If so, it means working out how many seats have been sold a bit harder still because we don't really know how many fans have been affected by this.

However, if we take a 'worst case' sales scenario and assume the above represents all regular sales (with no-one re-seated in Premium seats), based on last year's presumed sales for hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA tickets, we are probably still over 12,900.

Gets more confusing....  ?

Count today at 5pm. 

Wheatfield   -      924

Roseburn     -    1173

Main             -      625

Gorgie          -      508

Total             -    3230

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, estimate 12,704 sold. (+14 from 9am this morning.

MacDonald Jardine
On 20/07/2018 at 10:36, johnthomas said:

Your point is valid but I'm pretty sure there will be a good reason for the pricing structure .

The club will have done their research i.e. number of adult + child purchases .

If they subsidise the younger kids price a little more it probably makes commercial sense .

Actually given other events I wouldn't take for granted that they've done any research at all.

MacDonald Jardine
On 20/07/2018 at 16:27, Fort Vallance said:

Clearly the rules are the rules and they're stated clearly. I assumed I was helping by buying early so the club had the cash. Didn't consider the implications. As other posters have stated. 12 and 360 days, 13 or 14 they're still kids and take up one seat. An extra 60 quid isnt really encouraging people to take youngsters. Some might not have been able to make the choice. Thats all.

Buying early should make no difference though.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

No doubt a flood of tickets will be sold after that performance. :rolleyes:

Maybe a few refund requests. :ninja:

I see that the Official Hearts Facebook page are advertising Season Tickets this morning with a "Secure your season ticket by July 31st & back the boys in maroon for the 2018/19 season.

I am not sure if they stop selling season tickets on 1st August or not. 

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialHeartofMidlothianFC/?hc_ref=ARRGmdwM9KhqqAVSLMo8DCFIorT1ZhcTMQiHTPoaKVC_mbTT34w4cBtIiZbsMpNXrRs&fref=nf

scott herbertson
38 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I see that the Official Hearts Facebook page are advertising Season Tickets this morning with a "Secure your season ticket by July 31st & back the boys in maroon for the 2018/19 season.

I am not sure if they stop selling season tickets on 1st August or not. 

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialHeartofMidlothianFC/?hc_ref=ARRGmdwM9KhqqAVSLMo8DCFIorT1ZhcTMQiHTPoaKVC_mbTT34w4cBtIiZbsMpNXrRs&fref=nf

Pretty sure thats what what will happen. Once they put Celtic tickey

ts on sale individually STs for these seats will not apply, 

Count today at 7pm. 

Wheatfield   -      912

Roseburn     -    1170

Main             -      619

Gorgie          -      501

Total             -    3202

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, estimate 12,732 sold. (+28 from Saturday evening count).

On 21/07/2018 at 09:44, JALBO said:

Count today at 9am. 

Wheatfield   -      929

Roseburn     -    1175

That was us Jalbo. Ten of us sat together, half of whom had their seats taken away for the TV studio (without being told until I called them, having spotted the gaps from a photo on here). Thanks to my polite debating skills, we’re in premium next season. 

On 21/07/2018 at 09:44, JALBO said:

Count today at 9am. 

Wheatfield   -      929

Roseburn     -    1175

DP

Edited by Zico

3 hours ago, Zico said:

That was us Jalbo. Ten of us sat together, half of whom had their seats taken away for the TV studio (without being told until I called them, having spotted the gaps from a photo on here). Thanks to my polite debating skills, we’re in premium next season. 

Well done! Sounds like a result. :) 

scott herbertson
Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Going to nail it today Scott!!

I think he's got 8, is in shock, and is doing a recount......

Count today at 6.30pm. 

Wheatfield   -      918

Roseburn     -    1167

Main             -      612

Gorgie          -      496

Total             -    3193

Based on 15,934 available seats for regular season tickets, estimate 12,741 sold. (+9 from Monday evening count).

As with recent counts it's really hard to now interpret where we might be. More seats available in the Wheatfield again, and it does seem likely that more than 9 seats would have been sold over the last couple of days based on recent sales trends. Also, as Zico has just confirmed,  it seems a number of season ticket holders who were in affected by the TV studio work have been re-seated elsewhere.

What we can say is that even if we're at a count of around 12,750 of regular season tickets, if sales of hospitality, wheelchair,  blind and PA season ticket sales are at around the same levels as last year, we should be circa 13,000 sales - although the club don't seem to be minded to keep us updated on official sales figures this year with no updates being announced (other than confirmation that over 10,000 signed up again for another season before the renewal deadline back in May.).

22 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I think he's got 8, is in shock, and is doing a recount......

.....you've got me sussed!

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Silva

Smith Gajda Hamilton Sandison

Smith Edwards Petkov Moore Zanatta

Henderson

Wrong thread FF?

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Silva

Henderson

:lol:

Clerry Jambo
21 minutes ago, JALBO said:

.....you've got me sussed!

Jalbo’s a highlander dancer not believing a word!!

2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Jalbo’s a highlander dancer not believing a word!!

Yeah, I got madam to click on a seat on her laptop so that another one disappeared while I did the count - no way was I giving you an 8 today.! :P 

57 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Silva

Henderson

Great that the youth players are buying STs!

Thunderstruck
7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Use our old ones in sure

Thanks. I thought I had seen something about new cards but I may have misread. 

17 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Thanks. I thought I had seen something about new cards but I may have misread. 

We've had new ones issued, but don't think everyone has. I'm in the main stand, so dunno if it's just people in there.