New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Maybe so, but given only about 7% of the country actually attends a church (of any denomination) it'd be about  accurate as seeing us all as Hungarian Sonic the Hedgehog fans.

That's the laughabilty of it.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

3 minutes ago, bringbakterracing said:

Not once did i mention anything like it, but the weirdos on here are quick to jump all over it. We all have different opinions, i know loads of people will not agree with mine, thats life. But on here , certain people think its their way or no other way. Does my head in. 

What is your opinion? That you’d like to sing sectarian stuff at the football? 

HeartofHartley
2 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Why won't you answer?

Because I wouldn't waste my time on an answer you apparently know and is so glaringly obvious.

3 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

Seriously... away and take a shite in your hands and clap.

Because he's Northern Irish and from the opposite side of a divided community.

And he played for Rangers .

Why do you think they hate him?

1 minute ago, HeartofHartley said:

Because I wouldn't waste my time on an answer you apparently know and is so glaringly obvious.

I wasted my time.

Let's see if he answers why?

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

I'm asking for YOUR opinion. Something you've given many times on this subject. Why so reticent now?

Sorry, this might help...

ret·i·cent
ˈredəsənt/
adjective

1. not revealing one's thoughts or feelings readily.
Edited by New York Fleapit

Geoff the Mince
1 minute ago, jake said:

I wasted my time.

It's all down  to Brexit Jake .

HeartofHartley
1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

I'm asking for YOUR opinion. Something you've given many times on this subject. Why so reticent now?

1 minute ago, jake said:

I wasted my time.

See Jake above.

7 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Maybe so, but given only about 7% of the country actually attends a church (of any denomination) it'd be about  accurate as seeing us all as Hungarian Sonic the Hedgehog fans.

He is the jewel in the crown of the fantastically orthodox Romanian people you filthy Protestant Hungarian. 

:lol: 

Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

It's all down  to Brexit Jake .

I'd would contribute to the singing section fund if they sung a song about Hearts and brexit.

?

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

Going round in circles guys/girls , the thread was about the section that sings, give it a few weeks then we can crack on with a yes or no.

4 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I'm asking yours.

Care to answer?

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, jake said:

Die die ya *******s 

Die die die ya *******s

Die die die ya *******s

Die ya EU *******s

1 minute ago, jake said:

Die die ya *******s 

Die die die ya *******s

Die die die ya *******s

Die ya EU *******s

You voted out then, ??

13 minutes ago, bringbakterracing said:

Not once did i mention anything like it, but the weirdos on here are quick to jump all over it. We all have different opinions, i know loads of people will not agree with mine, thats life. But on here , certain people think its their way or no other way. Does my head in. 

No you didn’t mention that but it certainly came across that way. Which will be why it was met with such derision

Just now, Harry Potter said:

You voted out then, ??

It's the Hearts way.

And always shall be.

Guess I'm trying to make a point.

That would be ridiculous of me to suggest it was ok .

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, jake said:

It's the Hearts way.

And always shall be.

Guess I'm trying to make a point.

That would be ridiculous of me to suggest it was ok .

The idea of a forum is to express your opinion, i respect everyones, be a waste of time if we shared the same views.

In saying that im no angel on here but im slowly getting to draw the line on what i type.

Just now, Harry Potter said:

The idea of a forum is to express your opinion, i respect everyones, be a waste of time if we shared the same views.

In saying that im no angel on here but im slowly getting to draw the line on what i type.

You better ****ing not! Between yourself, Mitch and deviskan you’re my favourite posters! 

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, West Side Hearts said:

Worth noting the “wee boy” is also 20

Really? Wouldn’t make a difference if he was 15 but interesting yo note ??

1 hour ago, bringbakterracing said:

So im a banger. Fair enough, im sure your not 5 and realised i was generalising and meant enjoy the game before during and after. But hey, as ive done before, and the keyboard coward never turned up, ill happily offer to meet you and your chums on here for a hearty debate so we can all put our points across face to face. 

DDF9764B-4117-4B0F-8FCF-1839BC6CAC4D.jpeg

Life was so much simpler with no internet. Getting off the bus on Gorgie Rd, into the chip shop for a bag of chips, round to the main stand for a copy of always the bridesmaid then into the shed for £2.50. Watching grown men sing the sash for 90mins and throw bananas at Mark Walters accompanied by monkey chants. Then get back on a bus stinking of fags and pish and repeat. What the young team get up to now is tame in comparison but it seems Hearts as a football club have and always will be powerless to stop it. There’s no way they can afford to bin half our support, the club would go belly up.  So what’s the answer? Turn a blind eye and suck it up?

5 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Chris Hansen won’t be paying you a visit! 

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Life was so much simpler with no internet. Getting off the bus on Gorgie Rd, into the chip shop for a bag of chips, round to the main stand for a copy of always the bridesmaid then into the shed for £2.50. Watching grown men sing the sash for 90mins and throw bananas at Mark Walters accompanied by monkey chants. Then get back on a bus stinking of fags and pish and repeat. What the young team get up to now is tame in comparison but it seems Hearts as a football club have and always will be powerless to stop it. There’s no way they can afford to bin half our support, the club would go belly up.  So what’s the answer? Turn a blind eye and suck it up?

Image result for confused gif

Alex Kintner
6 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Half our support don’t sing sectarian lyrics, a small minority do

Geoff the Mince
25 minutes ago, jake said:

Die die ya *******s 

Die die die ya *******s

Die die die ya *******s

Die ya EU *******s

Can you hear the remainers sing ?  Noo noooo !  

Harry Potter
12 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You better ****ing not! Between yourself, Mitch and deviskan you’re my favourite posters! 

I want to stay on here, few times ive just shut the pc down, best way.

1 minute ago, Frank1874 said:

Half our support don’t sing sectarian lyrics, a small minority do

You are off your rocker if u believe this. After Olly scores yesterday and hullo hullo went up ......

bringbakterracing
12 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Nice. But yet still no one wants to meet for a pint. Then that would mean leaving your bedroom and going outside. 

I honestly have no personal issues with anyone , only a difference of opinion. But no one wants to discuss properly. Think ill leave you all to it. Quite sad really. 

Harry Potter
9 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Brilliant mate, mind my bag o chips after swimming at dalry baths when getting the bus from corstorphine, i was about 11 , we passed the Tynecastle stadium

on the 1 bus then we had a wee cheer as we passed the big sign saying tynecastle , as for the rest times have moved on bud.

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

You are off your rocker if u believe this. After Olly scores yesterday and hullo hullo went up ......

Hello Hello isn’t sectarian?? It’s only sectarian if you sing the sectarian version which only a very small minority of our fans do. 

6 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Can you hear the remainers sing ?  Noo noooo !  

But I can hear them fekin moan

Ooo ooo oh

I think a summit is required here. The new club bar would seem appropriate. Nominate 6 posters to represent all parties... 

Just now, Jodami said:

I think a summit is required here. The new club bar would seem appropriate. Nominate 6 posters to represent all parties... 

Brexit loyal available ?

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, bringbakterracing said:

Nice. But yet still no one wants to meet for a pint. Then that would mean leaving your bedroom and going outside. 

I honestly have no personal issues with anyone , only a difference of opinion. But no one wants to discuss properly. Think ill leave you all to it. Quite sad really. 

I can discuss it just as clearly here as i could in person. In fact, I’d say it was much easier here because I’d only get distracted by your burberry cap and sambas if I met you in person ??

1 minute ago, Jodami said:

That’s a shout btw

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Jodami said:

Phree beer to all, im in lol

Just now, Frank1874 said:

I can discuss it just as clearly here as i could in person. In fact, I’d say it was much easier here because I’d only get distracted by your burberry cap and sambas if I met you in person ??

Oooooft can of worms ..........

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

I'm now not up for a pint.

3 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Hello Hello isn’t sectarian?? It’s only sectarian if you sing the sectarian version which only a very small minority of our fans do. 

Theres another version?

Can’t say I’ve heard it at Tynecastle, anybody else?

Harry Potter
Just now, Oliver Twist said:

I'm now not up for a pint.

Your round anyway, if my memory serves me right 

Alex Kintner
Just now, ShedBoy said:

Theres another version?

Can’t say I’ve heard it at Tynecastle, anybody else?

:notsure:

1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

That’s a shout btw

In all seriousness bringbakterracing has had it pretty tight here and I bet he would actually bring some interesting chat even thought I don't agree with his views. People are in general more reasonable face to face. Stream it live on Hearts TV for some of our far flung posters. 

Geoff the Mince
5 minutes ago, jake said:

But I can hear them fekin moan

Ooo ooo oh

Hullo Hullo we are the brexiteers 

bringbakterracing
38 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

What is your opinion? That you’d like to sing sectarian stuff at the football? 

My opinion is that it honestly doesnt bother me. Im not saying its right but i have far more important things in my life. If certain songs wind hibs celtic rangers aberdeen whoever then i couldnt give a ****. Ill readily admit to singing certain songs over the years yo wind up opposition, jus dry yer eyes and let the club deal with it if they see fit. 

Geoff the Mince
5 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Chuck in a couple of Voddies and I'm in .

bringbakterracing
6 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

So now your being offensive and cowardly. You really are a sad little man. 

• davemclaren locked this topic