• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

1 hour ago, jacklivi1874 said:

Maybe you should  ask them to there face because thats a hell of statement to make and  for me thats  really creepy snide  take and utter shite IMO  or there must be thousands upon thousands  of nonces all over the UK on match daY looking for pray

?

been here before
17 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I'm the dress guy . . 

Aha

Want to borrow my hat? Would go well with that Spice Girls UJ dress. Perfect yet understated combo for the OSS.

Just now, been here before said:

Aha

Want to borrow my hat? Would go well with that Spice Girls UJ dress. Perfect yet understated combo for the OSS.

Geri good :) 

Why is it called a singing section?

I certainly wouldn't describe shouting and bawling lumped in with random animal noises as singing.

Edited by Oliver Twist

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

All gone a bit Chris Morris in here.

This is the one thing we didn't want to happen.

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

This is the one thing we didn't want to happen.

I see what you did there.

Subtle.

:thumbsup:

Samuel Camazzola
39 minutes ago, Barack said:

All gone a bit Chris Morris in here.

Didn't he play fullback for Celtic? 

48 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

I see what you did there.

Subtle.

Glad somebody caught the reference. :D

...a bit disco
7 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Glad somebody caught the reference. :D

Indeed.

It made 'Sense'.

59 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Yaay. Well done you .....

1846BFB9-8B9D-434A-8444-CD1C5FB694D6.jpeg

That your doll?  Wee, isn’t she/he/it?

9 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Can someone point out when they have seen the creepy old guys this season  ? I know it was talked about with the previous group ;  When ive seen the young lads no one looked over 16 and certainly no guys in thiers 40s . . As i mentioned previously the group is always going to attract hangers on and bigots , and the songs as pointed out by others are being sung in parts if the ground where the young lads arent . I've witnessed singing in pubs and trains which is worse than these lads .

The fact they are officially affiliated to the club is a speedbump in the road to their choice to behave a certain way though. If they were unaffiliated most wouldnt like i but also would call on the club to try to solve it. However as they are affiliated what they do and sing is and will be scrutinised in a far harsher way. That is how it is. They have had opportunities to distance themselves from certain things and refused hence thers feel they think its acceptable

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, sadj said:

The fact they are officially affiliated to the club is a speedbump in the road to their choice to behave a certain way though. If they were unaffiliated most wouldnt like i but also would call on the club to try to solve it. However as they are affiliated what they do and sing is and will be scrutinised in a far harsher way. That is how it is. They have had opportunities to distance themselves from certain things and refused hence thers feel they think its acceptable

Its going down the Swannee again,they had the opportunity to make it a decent thing but have blown it already

Alex Kintner
6 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Its going down the Swannee again,they had the opportunity to make it a decent thing but have blown it already

The St Mirren match will either turn things around for them or it will be the first and last proper appearance of the singing section at Tynecastle.

1 hour ago, Frank1874 said:

The St Mirren match will either turn things around for them or it will be the first and last proper appearance of the singing section at Tynecastle.

St Mirren at home will be their first outing in their allocated place.  Perhaps no coincidence that the stuff getting the bad press on here is happening at away games.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Haken said:

St Mirren at home will be their first outing in their allocated place.  Perhaps no coincidence that the stuff getting the bad press on here is happening at away games.

Far more difficult to hide at home games

7 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

Far more difficult to hide at home games

I am sure many will be watching for naughty songs, smoke bombs and scenes of a sexual nature.

I am equally sure they do not care, and pretty soon the club will cut it's connection to them. Not that that will stop the group carrying on, of course.

20 hours ago, Bez said:

Paradoxically, it is the behaviour associated with the exclusion of others that people don’t like. Should homosexuals, Pakistanis, Black people or Catholics have to be singled out for example? It’s a shame if these guys feel excluded, but it’s difficult to see how that is by anything other than choice.

Don't disagree with what your saying bez and I certainly dont hold the view that people should be excluded from anything in society (least of all football) because of religion, sexuality or creed,

In my post I was just trying to make a wider point in respect that it's difficult to stop what happens when young groups of lads get together IE , any amount of sense put to them they won't listen too and in their eyes, they have each other - so why listen to anyone else,

As you get older, things change, perspectives change and some will grow out of it - life's too short for war - that's for sure 

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I am sure many will be watching for naughty songs, smoke bombs and scenes of a sexual nature.

I am equally sure they do not care, and pretty soon the club will cut it's connection to them. Not that that will stop the group carrying on, of course.

I'm not sure how they are thinking but if it doesn't work out, they can be like other sections of our support who aren't officially recognised. Still go to games but if you are collared by the old bill for any chicanery, you pay the price.

It's been going on for, well, decades !

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I agree that the club will cut it’s connection and disagree the group will be able to carry on. The club aren’t daft and it was a masterstroke giving them their wish and putting them all together in one section. Now they can easily monitor them and they know the identity of every single one of them. Brilliant thinking by the club imo.

Edited by Frank1874

3 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Don't disagree with what your saying bez and I certainly dont hold the view that people should be excluded from anything in society (least of all football) because of religion, sexuality or creed,

In my post I was just trying to make a wider point in respect that it's difficult to stop what happens when young groups of lads get together IE , any amount of sense put to them they won't listen too and in their eyes, they have each other - so why listen to anyone else,

As you get older, things change, perspectives change and some will grow out of it - life's too short for war - that's for sure 

?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
11 hours ago, Haken said:

If it's their first outing in their allocated place how can their be reports of older gentlemen with them? (not saying you reported these events). 

...a bit disco
Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

If it's their first outing in their allocated place how can their be reports of older gentlemen with them? (not saying you reported these events). 

Section T for the LC games probably.

Or even away games as they've been getting tickets together from the club.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Section T for the LC games probably.

Or even away games as they've been getting tickets together from the club.

Ah fair enough, I was starting to think some posters were making things up to try and discredit them. 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Ah fair enough, I was starting to think some posters were making things up to try and discredit them. 

43 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Wot abd said.

?

3 minutes ago, Bez said:

Are there plans to replace the Lafferty songs?

He comes from Cameroon

It’s Arnaud Sutchuin Djoum 

would work instead of 

he hates the ira 

its Kyle Lafferty 

Just now, Hertz51 said:

He comes from Cameroon

It’s Arnaud Sutchuin Djoum 

would work instead of 

he hates the ira 

its Kyle Lafferty 

Or:

David Vanacek, David Vanacek,

He’s six foot four, standing on the floor,

David Vanacek.

2 minutes ago, Bez said:

Or:

David Vanacek.

Sounds good mate, that’s two songs covered now 

gorgie rd eh11
On 21/08/2018 at 13:47, Frank1874 said:

I agree that the club will cut it’s connection and disagree the group will be able to carry on. The club aren’t daft and it was a masterstroke giving them their wish and putting them all together in one section. Now they can easily monitor them and they know the identity of every single one of them. Brilliant thinking by the club imo.

******* hell.

11 minutes ago, Bez said:

Or:

David Vanacek.

He plays the Hammered Dulcimer as well, not sure how you'll get that into the song though. 

I'll leave it up to you.

20 minutes ago, Hertz51 said:

Sounds good mate, that’s two songs covered now 

Lets see if we can come up with more...

Olly Lee and Haring, whilst playing for the Hearts,

Pulled the strings in midfield, and made the scoring charts,

Olly passed to Peter, Peter passed it back, Olly hit a thunderbolt that knocked their keeper flat,

Where were the Hibees when the ball had hit the net?

Mailing Mr Gustas about our poppy tins and debt.

13 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

He plays the Hammered Dulcimer as well, not sure how you'll get that into the song though. 

I'll leave it up to you.

Six foot four, plays the hammered Dulcimer,

David Vanacek...

12 minutes ago, Bez said:

Six foot four, plays the hammered Dulcimer,

David Vanacek...

Genius.

Hopefully they'll learn to behave a bit and actually sing some songs.  Don't seem to manage much other than the bigoted stuff. You'd think a singing section would have a few folks with the balls to start up some songs but they sit silent most of the game.

30 minutes ago, HopeDiouf said:

Hopefully they'll learn to behave a bit and actually sing some songs.  Don't seem to manage much other than the bigoted stuff. You'd think a singing section would have a few folks with the balls to start up some songs but they sit silent most of the game.

Read the last few pages and the singing section are openly being called out as being either sectarian neds, or paedophiles, so i very much doubt they are going to take much note of somebody passing on patronising advice from JKB.

1 hour ago, Bez said:

Lets see if we can come up with more...

Olly Lee and Haring, whilst playing for the Hearts,

Pulled the strings in midfield, and made the scoring charts,

Olly passed to Peter, Peter passed it back, Olly hit a thunderbolt that knocked their keeper flat,

Where were the Hibees when the ball had hit the net?

Mailing Mr Gustas about our poppy tins and debt.

You sir are on a roll 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Read the last few pages and the singing section are openly being called out as being either sectarian neds, or paedophiles, so i very much doubt they are going to take much note of somebody passing on patronising advice from JKB.

Deary dear, im sure a JKB member could be appointed with a notebook ha ha. This thread, hard work.

Captain America

"Kyle walked away when the Rangers died do, da, do, da" for when they vist in December.

Just now, Harry Potter said:

Deary dear, im sure a JKB member could be appointed with a notebook ha ha. This thread, hard work.

Harsh mate. I thought my songs were a highlight. ?

• davemclaren locked this topic