New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

3 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

No really. Been bammers going for years. It's never just been limited to young boys. Did i say shut your eyes, eh no i didn't. What other people do or don't do doesn't worry me every weekend. The one negative experience i had with these lads was at Starks park one used the n***** word towards nade in our promotion year and i called the boy on it as did boys around me. So your daft emoji really shows that you obviously can't understand what was written, which reflects more on you.

Will i spell it out for you again. For years bammers have all ages have gone to games, these young boys are no different.  I don't spend every waking Saturday worry about what they say or don't say. If they bother you so much do something about it instead of moaning on here. I'm not bothered what they do or don't do as what they do doesn't particularly bother me. If budge has let them back then that's her decision to live by. 

Clear enough....

I couldn't care less either and certainly haven't moaned about it. Unravel yer pants.

Clear enough....

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

been here before
4 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Are any of the posts you quoted incorrect? 

To be honest Ive no idea. Youre repeated suggested/insinuated slavering 'youre a nonce' pish makes me gloss over the rest of your posts.

Try a different angle.

Edited by been here before

Just now, Oliver Twist said:

I couldn't care less either and certainly haven't moaned about it. Unravel yer pants.

Clear enough....

You are the one who was clearly offended by them by your original comment. Now you couldn't care less, what a weird fella. 

??

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

To be honest Ive no idea. Youre repeated suggested/insinuated slavering 'youre a nonce' pish makes me gloss over the rest of your posts.

Try a different angle.

The word you are looking for is no. 

I have never suggested nor insinuated he is a 'nonce'. 

If you think doing what he has is fine then that's up to you. 

Would you be happy if he posted pictures of one of your children online? 

7 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Frank's "detective" work is pretty disturbing. Whatever his grievance is with these young lads it's outrageous to be trawling through social media posting pictures of kids on here, regardless of whatever crime he thinks they've commited or are committing. His moral crusade must take up a fair chunk of his time. Sad behaviour for what I'm assuming is a grown man.

I wonder what the lads parents would make of it?

What an absolute idiotic post. 

Kids? Children? 

:rofl: 

Geoff the Mince

I've got photos of me wearing a dress if anyone would like to see them ? 

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

You cant complain at online profiles being posted. They are online and public so why not???

Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

Without knickers? 

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Kind of dress?

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Kids? Children? 

This.

Geoff the Mince
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Without knickers? 

Yip no panties . .Some sight being quite a big chap wearing a size 8 dress ! 

Personally i I thought I looked rather fetching .

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Kids? Children? 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

This.

I assume you both believe Frank's behaviour to be normal then?

?

5 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

You got high heels on?

If not, GTF

Geoff the Mince
3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Kind of dress?

Leopard print . . and no pants for I8 to sniff  :lol:

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Personally i I thought I looked rather wretching .

FTFY

1 minute ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Christ, you’ve been wearing that frock for years.   :lol: 

Geoff the Mince
Just now, Morgan said:

You got high heels on?

If not, GTF

Heels blond wig and a rather fetching salmon coloured handbag .

2 hours ago, ZEUS said:

Totally agree. The power of the keyboard casual. Think people should maybe change their Saturday afternoons to visiting IKEA with their wives rather than going to the dirty football games with nasty foul mouthed supporters. 

I need to ask. Do folk need to sing sectarian, racist and bigoted songs to maximise their footballing experience. If so, they need to visit a shrink on a Saturday, me thinks. 

7 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

They posted the pics of themselves online.

If I was one of their parents I'd be saying.

Your leaving yourself wide open posting that shit.

And I'm no hotshot parent btw.

That's basic parenting advice

8 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Are you holding a Hearts brexit loyal banner?

If so yes

?

been here before
13 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Given my bairns are both under 8 then aye. But thats not what he's doing.

If my bairns were the age of those halfwits, spouting the shit theyre spouting and acting the way theyre acting and then posting it online, publicly, for anyone to see then Id probably thank him for pointing it out. Then I could deal with it myself.

Incidently the word Im looking for in regards to your self appointed role as the threads Esther Rantzen is boring or tedious or pathetic or low or half a dozen more.

You lost any point you were trying to make a long, long time ago.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

I need to ask. Do folk need to sing sectarian, racist and bigoted songs to maximise their footballing experience. If so, they need to visit a shrink on a Saturday, me thinks. 

And do they sing such songs outwith the football environment? I know some will but your average fan surely cant think using words like fenian in day to day life is acceptable(not that its acceptable at football either but some believe you can let your hair down supporting your team).

6 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I assume you both believe Frank's behaviour to be normal then?

?

Aren’t you more concerned of the shitty job these parents are doing with these precious misunderstood children? 

7 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I was interested but not now after you’ve been whoring yourself to everyone! 

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

And do they sing such songs outwith the football environment? I know some will but your average fan surely cant think using words like fenian in day to day life is acceptable(not that its acceptable at football either but some believe you can let your hair down supporting your team).

Where I'm fae, it's used everyday. Even the dalai lama is one. And vice versa. Horrendous! 

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I was interested but not now after you’ve been whoring yourself to everyone! 

:lol: 

Blown out before romance blossomed!

2 hours ago, HeartofHartley said:

He hates the hib-bays it's Kyle Laffertyyyy

Not sure the Laffertys would prefer that over Celtic but fair point. The jist is still from the horses mouths , the IRA line is something they would rather not have in it if it was a choice. 

13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Aren’t you more concerned of the shitty job these parents are doing with these precious misunderstood children? 

Absolutely not. It's none of my business.

AlphonseCapone
36 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Frank's "detective" work is pretty disturbing. Whatever his grievance is with these young lads it's outrageous to be trawling through social media posting pictures of kids on here, regardless of whatever crime he thinks they've commited or are committing. His moral crusade must take up a fair chunk of his time. Sad behaviour for what I'm assuming is a grown man.

Not sure I'd post what he has but "trawling" makes it sound like he is sitting looking through these things for hours. He already explained how he came across it and the shot looks like the profile page which means it's the first thing you come to. People shouldn't be so stupid as to have public social media pages. And that's a general rule, not just for these lads. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Nonces, trannies, red hands and fashion howlers..... I fecking love this thread ???

I think my time spent wearing a kilt in CC Blooms pretty much ticked each of those boxes.

Harry Potter
46 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Kind of dress?

ha ha, im in despair here. my 1st marriage was in the kilt , fat measure up guy said i was skinny.

Naw skinny now , 

Big Slim Stylee
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

I think my time spent wearing a kilt in CC Blooms pretty much ticked each of those boxes.

A magnificent example of an “Anything Goes” PHM.

10 hours ago, sadj said:

Na i think most just would like the IRA changed to hates the Celtic , i know first hand the Laffertys would prefer that line but the general song otherwise is a cracker. With the IRA in it , it opens it up to bringing religion and sectarianism into it. 

Simple changes like that would get more ppl on board. If you look at some facebook groups theres the same wee groups as get linked to the section mouthing off all sorts of loyalist stuff and attacking other posters for having a go about the smoke bombs or having a different opinion. 

We’ve had all sorts of excuses on here as to why its acceptable or its not acceptable. Ultimately though the club won’t find it acceptable and thats where the section need to disown anyone who is singing sectarian / religious / offensive stuff or causing any grief. 

@Frank1874 said last week to @HMFCSSO come out wi a statement or similar even if its through the club acknowledging that words like that are used and distance yourselves if its not you lot. The response we cant its not that simple. Yes it is. Its very simple. Not distancing themselves just again leaves it open to interpretation they agree and themselves sing f***** blood and hates the IRA etc.

I actually agree with you on a lot of that. The point I was making 'he hates the IRA' isn't offensive or bigoted and the over policing on here is tragic sometimes, I had a few beers last night so probably wasn't the most sensible.

i would change the IRA line in the song for the simple reason it would get more people to join in, I totally get why people want to distance themselves from it

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, jake said:

I'm not in complete agreement with Frank.

And he does annoy me a wee bit .

He's spot on about the sectarian bit though.

But trying to insinuate he's some kind of beast is way off the mark imo.

1 hour ago, jake said:

Aye they are young laddies.

But you are trying to paint a picture of him that demeans the horrible crime of child abuse.

I'm probably not wording this right but you know full well what I mean.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Its pretty tragic in all honesty.

Pathetically so.

Try a different angle.

1 hour ago, JyTees said:

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Kids? Children? 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

You cant complain at online profiles being posted. They are online and public so why not???

1 hour ago, jake said:

They posted the pics of themselves online.

If I was one of their parents I'd be saying.

Your leaving yourself wide open posting that shit.

And I'm no hotshot parent btw.

That's basic parenting advice

Given my bairns are both under 8 then aye. But thats not what he's doing.

If my bairns were the age of those halfwits, spouting the shit theyre spouting and acting the way theyre acting and then posting it online, publicly, for anyone to see then Id probably thank him for pointing it out. Then I could deal with it myself.

Incidently the word Im looking for in regards to your self appointed role as the threads Esther Rantzen is boring or tedious or pathetic or low or half a dozen more.

You lost any point you were trying to make a long, long time ago.

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

:spoton:

”Nonce” patter for re-posting something that had already been posted publicly to thousands of Hearts fans on Facebook. :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

:spoton:

”Nonce” patter for re-posting something that had already been posted publicly to thousands of Hearts fans on Facebook. :facepalm:

It's deflection tactics. I'm sure one of your accusers used to hang about the old ss giving song requests. 

Edited by ri Alban

HeartofHartley
59 minutes ago, sadj said:

Not sure the Laffertys would prefer that over Celtic but fair point. The jist is still from the horses mouths , the IRA line is something they would rather not have in it if it was a choice. 

I'm not saying they wouldn't my point is they say it because it rhymes.

5 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

I'm not saying they wouldn't my point is they say it because it rhymes.

The Tory party rhymes too. I'll sing that. 

Jack Torrance

Let’s discuss songs...

To the tune of Karma Chameleon:

Oochy Oochy Oochy Oochy Oochy

Ik Pee Az Zoooooo

Ik Pee Az Zoooooo

Ik Pee Az Zoooooo Ooh ooh

Repeat to fade...

Edited by Jack Torrance

HeartofHartley
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Tory party rhymes too. I'll sing that. 

Beyond silly that post. 

1 minute ago, HeartofHartley said:

Beyond silly that post. 

Oh right cause he has a flute. 

HeartofHartley
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

How? 

Quite simple, it had nothing to do with the topic and secondly if you don't like a song don't sing it. 

2 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

Quite simple, it had nothing to do with the topic and secondly if you don't like a song don't sing it. 

He said it rhymes, so does my line. 

So what you're saying is, they can sing what they like, and if folk don't like it tough. 

I've a better idea, shut this down before Hearts become the News. 

Edited by ri Alban

been here before

Im thinking of ordering these for Killie game.

Anyone know the best way to set them off without attracting attention..?

12-Rolls-x-100-Shot-Toy-Gun-Caps_700_600_1O0DU.jpg.dd3d357b62de69cc258f25438032f017.jpg

4 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

Despite you coming across as a supporter of sectarianism you actually make a good, imo the most important point,  albeit unwittingly. A large part of the support will not sing sectarian rubbish and so the atmosphere suffers. Why can't our loyalist supporters on here get that?? 

HeartofHartley
6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He said it rhymes, so does my line. 

So what you're saying is, they can sing what they like, and if folk don't like it tough. 

I've a better idea, shut this down before Hearts become the News. 

What I'm saying is - the song about hating the IRA is not THAT bad, it isn't about murder or things along those lines of brutality. 

At the end of the day it's freedom of speech you can't and won't stop people singing or saying what YOU don't like. 

I suggest you get off your high horse - try - drown out what you don't like and get the F over it. 

HeartofHartley
4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Despite you coming across as a supporter of sectarianism you actually make a good, imo the most important point,  albeit unwittingly. A large part of the support will not sing sectarian rubbish and so the atmosphere suffers. Why can't our loyalist supporters on here get that?? 

I'm not a supporter of it, I just don't get all privileged when it comes to what others can and can't say/sing. It's football, it happens, I'm there for the game and to enjoy myself not care about the politics or who will be offended by a simple song or two. 

Let's have a competition to see who can squeeze the most spurious reference to the IRA into a popular music lyric. I'll start:

I-R-A, all my troubles seemed so far away.....

bringbakterracing
1 minute ago, HeartofHartley said:

What I'm saying is - the song about hating the IRA is not THAT bad, it isn't about murder or things along those lines of brutality. 

At the end of the day it's freedom of speech you can't and won't stop people singing or saying what YOU don't like. 

I suggest you get off your high horse - try - drown out what you don't like and get the F over it. 

Bang on mate. 

• davemclaren locked this topic