New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

The rat catcher

The Singing Section were fab before the game and then for much of the first half. Understandably faded after half time.

Keep it going Guys and Gals! 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

...a bit disco
Just now, nikkibrown94 said:

Better get used to it mate I can make up names and email addresses for fun and I am here to stay x

And Twitter will be poorer for your absence.

Or not.

4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Got a drum taken of them at the Shandon police were heavy handed at times yesterday yet managed to let two celtic buses pass our end.

Thats not the story bbt gave yesterday , he said his son had his drum stolen when he went for a piss but they recovered it later on.

3 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

He came across the border

To join a bigger league

He signed a 3yr contract

Once he spoke to Craig Levein

We signed him from wee Luton

The boy is always shooting

And now he’s with the Hearts

And he’s tearing teams apart

Olly Olly Lee

Wish he was always shooting. Not much shooting since his two goals against Partick in the pre season friendly  

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats not the story bbt gave yesterday , he said his son had his drum stolen when he went for a piss but they recovered it later on.

The drum was removed from them in the shandon by the bouncer. Got it back then they left for the game

What on earth has Lee Rigby got to do with Hearts vs Celtic? ?

76DBF04A-46FA-42E7-A659-2C2A359B8A28.png

912B41B3-74C3-45DA-8125-8553490D776B.png

7DB20A86-3A5B-4971-88DA-96E0E5E49127.png

Edited by To Be Frank

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

That is ****ing tragic. 

9 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

:cornette: cringe

18 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Saw one of them with a Red Hand of Ulster Flag and thought WTF has that to do with Hearts?

...a bit disco
20 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

"Proudly Scottish-Fiercely British"

Just like their idols along the M8.

7 minutes ago, hampdenharttley said:

Whats  the big deal ?? why does that flag bother some ??

Why does a flag with Lee Rigby, No Surrender and the Hearts crest on it bother people?

:cornette:

9 minutes ago, hampdenharttley said:

If you had half a brain I’d give you an answer - I’ll not bother then as there’s no point! 

14 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Putting the Hearts crest on a banner that also says No Surrender. Utter morons. ?

And people got offended and twisted pants over a wee "Yes" logo on a Hearts badge with Sarah O and Julian S also on it on an internet forum. But plastering Hearts crests on things like that is fine :gok:

hampdenharttley
4 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

If you had half a brain I’d give you an answer - I’ll not bother then as there’s no point! 

Gutted ^^^^^  but do what you want means he haw to me

Like your posts are extra special 

Some kids take flags some dont like that  well there   you go brainbox 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

cizeIf you had half a brain I’d give you an answer - I’ll not bother then as there’s no point! 

Their argument of course being they are merely and innocently supporting the death of a British soldier and not IN ANY WAY attempting to politicize it or skew it to their agenda.

Looking at the pics and videos, it's just a bunch of awkward wee laddies, only allowed to go to the game because their homework was done. Tragic little *****.

1 minute ago, hampdenharttley said:

Gutted ^^^^^  but do what you want means he haw to me

Like your posts are extra special 

Some kids take flags some dont like that  well there   you go brainbox 

:vrface: 

hampdenharttley

I was on a supporters bus yesterday not person gave a shit about the  daft wee kids and there nonsense  and they go week in and out  as do the kids

You would think a message forum had the final say for some on here, some cant  hack others shit and think by whining on here it will all change 

2 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Not enough of them for that post. 

You actually made sense of the post? It was just words in some random order.

1 minute ago, hampdenharttley said:

I was on a supporters bus yesterday not person gave a shit about the  daft wee kids and there nonsense  and they go week in and out  as do the kids

You would think a message forum had the final say for some on here, some cant  hack others shit and think by whining on here it will all change 

Pretty obvious which bus you were on then. ?

...a bit disco
Just now, hampdenharttley said:

You think using Lee Rigby's name to score some cheap points over the  manky mob is okay?

One of the most Rangers things I've seen from our 'support' for a very long time. Cheap as **** and so disrespectful.

That's embarrassing as hell. My mate went to the game with his old man,  who was a helicopter pilot and served in The Parachute Regiment. Probably in his late 70s now. You wonder what men like that must think when they see these wee scrotes carrying on like that?

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, hampdenharttley said:

Hmm.. you make salient, reasonable points...

Probably.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

You think using Lee Rigby's name to score some cheap points over the  manky mob is okay?

One of the most Rangers things I've seen from our 'support' for a very long time. Cheap as **** and so disrespectful.

Shut it. Great atmospheer ken. Go to a sweetie convenshun if all you want is rustling. LOLOL! 

...a bit disco
Just now, Sarah O said:

Shut it. Great atmospheer ken. Go to a sweetie convenshun if all you want is rustling. LOLOL! 

Ken. Bein' a bit shan eh that.

WATP.

27 minutes ago, hampdenharttley said:

Are you taking the ****ing piss?

You don’t understand why abusing Lee Rigby’s memory in this way is absolutely ****ing abhorrent behaviour. Those wee ***** are absolutely despicable. Vermin *****.

8 minutes ago, pablo said:

That's embarrassing as hell. My mate went to the game with his old man,  who was a helicopter pilot and served in The Parachute Regiment. Probably in his late 70s now. You wonder what men like that must think when they see these wee scrotes carrying on like that?

You wonder what the tragically bereaved family of Lee Rigby must think. Utter vermin. Genuine trash for doing this.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

The drum was removed from them in the shandon by the bouncer. Got it back then they left for the game

Ah , hardly say it was lost if the bouncer took it off them though. Thats normal behaviour , bbt def said his kid had , had it stolen when he went for a piss its on the scraps thread. I know he aint always in tune but why would ya nick the drum ?

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You wonder what the tragically bereaved family of Lee Rigby must think. Utter vermin. Genuine trash for doing this.

I guess unfortunately they are used to arseholes using their son's name and picture by now. 

Pathetic behaviour. 

14 minutes ago, pablo said:

Possibly bring back national service ?

Just now, Dino Velvet said:

I guess unfortunately they are used to arseholes using their son's name and picture by now. 

Pathetic behaviour. 

Absolute scumbags. No better than the Celtic trash who use his death for their agenda.

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yup, you're quite correct. Being young and stupid is no excuse here. It's so cringey it's almost beyond belief. I'm struggling to believe they're from Edinburgh to be honest.

13 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Is that sweeties in the same way jake wanted mandied out yer tits to be the norm at games. It is the 1990s again lets be having it largggge...

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Absolute scumbags. No better than the Celtic trash who use his death for their agenda.

Couldn't agree more. 

Just now, pablo said:

Yup, you're quite correct. Being young and stupid is no excuse here. It's so cringey it's almost beyond belief. I'm struggling to believe they're from Edinburgh to be honest.

Its well beyond cringe, it’s so insultingly insensitive. Imagine being the boy’s mum or dad and stumbling across that? Utter, utter *****.

23 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Wouldn't it be interesting to discover Lee Rigby is Catholic?

Please explain 

45 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ah , hardly say it was lost if the bouncer took it off them though. Thats normal behaviour , bbt def said his kid had , had it stolen when he went for a piss its on the scraps thread. I know he aint always in tune but why would ya nick the drum ?

I maybe have picked it up wrong as it was just quick scan over the thread but i thought he was meaning it got stolen after the game? They definitely had it from the walk from the shandon to the stadium.

PurfJambo1902

No doubt they will be there on Saturday, unlike you all hiding behind a computer screen??? the flag would go down nicely at parkheed

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, PurfJambo1902 said:

No doubt they will be there on Saturday, unlike you all hiding behind a computer screen??? the flag would go down nicely at parkheed

Where are you typing from? 

• davemclaren locked this topic