New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

Just now, been here before said:

Like Ive already said I dont hate the drum, its just the drummers shite. What but is it you're struggling with?

Not sure I do follow your meaning here...

...fancy explaining it for all to see?

Go for it.

Usually fans of other teams, who wear particular colours, are the ones attempting to rip the pish out of Hearts fans. A bit like you in fact.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

1 hour ago, lovereallyhurtwithoutdjoum said:

Your motives are clear for all to see

Please continue to explain in why my supporting Scottish independence, Julian Sinclair and Sarah O,  has anything to do with the failure of the SSO at Tynecastle? - at least thats what I think you are alluding to.

been here before
6 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Usually fans of other teams, who wear particular colours, are the ones attempting to rip the pish out of Hearts fans. A bit like you in fact.

Im not "attempting to rip the pish out of Hearts fans" though. Im more amusing myself with your idiocy.

So lets have another bash...  and just come out with it straight... lets have your message. Nice and crystal clear as to what this means....

14 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

and you seem to have a history of holding the green ones, if you follow my meaning. 

Go for it again. Unambiguously.

Edited by been here before

6 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

To be fair, you do pretty well at that yourself. Even on this thread with your constant “green crayon” innuendos.

been here before
8 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

To be fair, you do pretty well at that yourself. Even on this thread with your constant “green crayon” innuendos.

Give the boy a break. Even his god awful pathetic attempts at insinuating Im a Hibs fan are murder...

24 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Catch you at Dens...

21 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Again, I’ll see you at Dens...

I mean why would a fan of Hibs be at Dens?

If Carlsberg done nightmares on a messageboard.

But then of course I may be wrong. Perhaps thats not what he's meaning...

lovereallyhurtwithoutdjoum
27 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Please continue to explain in why my supporting Scottish independence, Julian Sinclair and Sarah O,  has anything to do with the failure of the SSO at Tynecastle? - at least thats what I think you are alluding to.

reading your replies throughout this whole thread has been entertaining to say the least ?

30 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

There’s always an argument whenever you post anything

5 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Why would the club not sell tickets for seats that are unsold?

6 hours ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Is this because the club hold them for members of the group to buy them?

if so then surely that is of no fault but their own, a shame considering they’ve been in good voice away from home all season

Not sure why but I know that the tickets are not for sale for any single matches so the Section will always struggle with their limited numbers

42 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

12 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

There’s always an argument whenever you post anything

Quite.

41 minutes ago, been here before said:

Give the boy a break. Even his god awful pathetic attempts at insinuating Im a Hibs fan are murder...

I mean why would a fan of Hibs be at Dens?

If Carlsberg done nightmares on a messageboard.

But then of course I may be wrong. Perhaps thats not what he's meaning...

The linguistic master strikes again. You want to go over trollies/trolleys again or have you moved on from your fantasy narrative yet?

Supported by fanboy frank, who had all but disappeared from more than one other thread when truly having a nightmare. You’re fairly putting together a crack squad.

You are RAGING, blood boiling about young Hearts fans enjoying themselves at a game, while constructing a bizarre delusion about other posters. If I was suggesting you were a Hibs fan, it would be closer to the truth than the utter nonsense you’ve been slavering about me for the last few hours.

Blah, blah nightmare, blah blah.

Hearts are playing exceptionally well, and you’re absolutely BEELING about a drum. I honestly would draw you a picture but I fear you’d implode. Relax, and enjoy the game tomorrow.

been here before
2 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

The linguistic master strikes again. You want to go over trollies/trolleys again or have you moved on from your fantasy narrative yet?

Supported by fanboy frank, who had all but disappeared from more than one other thread when truly having a nightmare. You’re fairly putting together a crack squad.

You are RAGING, blood boiling about young Hearts fans enjoying themselves at a game, while constructing a bizarre delusion about other posters. If I was suggesting you were a Hibs fan, it would be closer to the truth than the utter nonsense you’ve been slavering about me for the last few hours.

Blah, blah nightmare, blah blah.

Hearts are playing exceptionally well, and you’re absolutely BEELING about a drum. I honestly would draw you a picture but I fear you’d implode. Relax, and enjoy the game tomorrow.

Ok now we've established that linguistic was your word of the day. Thats good.

You do know though, that just because you type things in caps it doesnt make them true dont you? Even more so when the same point is repeatedly laid out on a plate for you over and over.

What is it about "trollies/trolleys" you want to discuss?

How come you still cant clearly explain the meaning of your post...

1 hour ago, maroonexile said:

and you seem to have a history of holding the green ones, if you follow my meaning. 

Lets not keep dodging things here with the "If I was suggesting..." what is it you are saying?

Surely its not that hard for you to explain. Its only 4 times Ive asked. Keep it as simple as you like.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, been here before said:

You do know though, that just because you type things in caps it doesnt make them true dont you? Even more so when the same point is repeatedly laid out on a plate for you over and over.

Lets not keep dodging things here with the "If I was suggesting..." what is it you are saying?

Surely its not that hard for you to explain. Its only 4 times Ive asked. Keep it as simple as you like.

In the Navy, we called trousers ''trollies'' we called getting drunk ''trousered''.Also if you were drunk, you were ''trollied''.

No idea if any of this helps.

Tis interesting wondering where the lads have gone, I always thought properly managed it could have been a good thing. I do feel that perhaps they were a bit young. Most ''Tifo'' or ultras on the continent appear older and far more organized. Also, it's not really a British thing I feel. Palace do a good job with the atmosphere at Selhurst. Apart from that there's not a great deal more. 

Finally. just where is the glorious official leader? 

been here before
18 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

In the Navy, we called trousers ''trollies'' we called getting drunk ''trousered''.Also if you were drunk, you were ''trollied''.

No idea if any of this helps.

Tis interesting wondering where the lads have gone, I always thought properly managed it could have been a good thing. I do feel that perhaps they were a bit young. Most ''Tifo'' or ultras on the continent appear older and far more organized. Also, it's not really a British thing I feel. Palace do a good job with the atmosphere at Selhurst. Apart from that there's not a great deal more. 

Finally. just where is the glorious official leader? 

Nah doesnt help here as yer man here appears to be alluding to the collecting of underwear or knickers. Well I think he is but then Im not sure he knows what he means.

My Mrs refers to being pished as being trollied. Might be a Yorkshire thing as she lived there a long time.

The glorious leader is a mystery. They've raised some money so my bet is perhaps...

The_Joy_of_Sect_76.jpg.65d2af09d2c1231c546971df5c87aa1b.jpg

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, been here before said:

Nah doesnt help here as yer man here appears to be alluding to the collecting of underwear or knickers. Well I think he is but then Im not sure he knows what he means.

My Mrs refers to being pished as being trollied. Might be a Yorkshire thing as she lived there a long time.

The leader is a mystery. They've raised some money so perhaps...

The_Joy_of_Sect_76.jpg.65d2af09d2c1231c546971df5c87aa1b.jpg

He's maybe away on his yacht.

been here before
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

He's maybe away on his yacht.

Perhaps. Le Bons old one would be ironic...

drum-capsized-bbc.png.b37b36db680a4b22e60cf42c47086dea.png

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Perhaps. Le Bons old one would be ironic...

drum-capsized-bbc.png.b37b36db680a4b22e60cf42c47086dea.png

Last time I saw that it was moored on the Clyde, not far from Faslane.

36 minutes ago, been here before said:

I’ve stated my position on your last point multiple times. Abusing Hearts fans lies at the door of certain groups, and holds certain implications.

Do you care to explain why you’re abusing groups of Hearts fans? This would be a very Hibs/Celtic/Rangers etc thing to do so looks suspect.

ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS ?

Just now, maroonexile said:

I’ve stated my position on your last point multiple times. Abusing Hearts fans lies at the door of certain groups, and holds certain implications.

Do you care to explain why you’re abusing groups of Hearts fans? This would be a very Hibs/Celtic/Rangers etc thing to do so looks suspect.

ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS ?

Hmmmm... depends on whether that group of Hearts fans abuse others who may be Hearts fans, I would guess.

been here before
9 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Again this has already been explained to you but Ill try again...

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Im not "attempting to rip the pish out of Hearts fans" though. Im more amusing myself with your idiocy.

...would it perhaps be fair to say English isnt your first language? Would that explain your performance tonight?

I wonder if its worth asking the same question for a 5th time and perhaps it would be met with your struggling wind and pish?

Probably not.

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Again this has already been explained to you but Ill try again...

...would it perhaps be fair to say English isnt your first language? Would that explain your performance tonight?

I wonder if its worth asking the same question for a 5th time and perhaps it would be met with your struggling wind and pish?

Probably not.

APOPLECTIC WITH RAGE.

15 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Hmmmm... depends on whether that group of Hearts fans abuse others who may be Hearts fans, I would guess.

There are too many of us abusing each other, even on this thread.

bhb, I hope you’re not too angry and feel the love when the JTs maintain our fantastic start tomorrow. It’s fun being one of us right now!

6 hours ago, Hertz51 said:

Not sure why but I know that the tickets are not for sale for any single matches so the Section will always struggle with their limited numbers

Whats the reason for the limited numbers , seemed to start off wi a good amount away and enough to make a difference at home. 

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Whats the reason for the limited numbers , seemed to start off wi a good amount away and enough to make a difference at home. 

Pretty sure @HMFCSSO said they had sold around 100 STs for the section. Bit strange that about 70 of them haven’t turned up to the past three games.

9 hours ago, lovereallyhurtwithoutdjoum said:

reading your replies throughout this whole thread has been entertaining to say the least ?

Still no answer to my question on why me supporting Scottish independence, Julian Sinclair and Sarah O would give me a motive or reason to want the SSO to fail.

Like the Singing Section, the silence is deafening. 

People are asking why there is no word from the SSO.

Try re-reading the last two pages !

Maybe they've taken the, arguably sound, advice of some on here and ditched explaining anything to Kickback.

?

35 minutes ago, Boab said:

People are asking why there is no word from the SSO.

Try re-reading the last two pages !

Maybe they've taken the, arguably sound, advice of some on here and ditched explaining anything to Kickback.

?

Looks like they’ve ditched going to the games as well.

Gkvfrijnvdsstgputffvkkhgbfssfhbnllhfdvbnmjytesaaavnklllmbfdssd.

The above has about the same amount of relevance as this whole last page or so has to the singing section. 

3 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Still no answer to my question on why me supporting Scottish independence, Julian Sinclair and Sarah O would give me a motive or reason to want the SSO to fail.

another snide comment about your own singing section, no righter.

58 minutes ago, UcheGang said:

They’ve done well for the semi tbf.

Sure they started a fundme page for flags etc.

Hopefully we will see the evidence in Sunday. The flags they had already were decent. 

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Sarah O said:

They’ve been out sung by every set of away fans and section N so far, about half an hour before the drummer started on Saturday. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
5 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Using the clubs crest to forward  political aim and complaining about the singing section... :) 

It is possible hat some members of "Singing Section" have taken to standing/sitting in other areas of Tynecastle?? From my position in Main Stand, top of G seems to be a possible location.

As to the issue of not being able to buy "single seats" in Lower H, the easy option is to buy one in Upper H, albeit there might be a difference in cost. On day of match, just make your way to lower section as there is plenty of spaces available as evidenced from recent games.

As an aside, I heard the first half hour of Off The Ball on way home from Tynecastle on Saturday. Tam Cowan mentioned that the "Motherwell Boys" were absent on Saturday & hoped that they had not turned their back on the Club due to their poor postion in the league. At least our lads do not have this excuse.

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Hopefully we will see the evidence in Sunday. The flags they had already were decent. 

Yeah not sure what has happened to the banner and flags that were bought from the money that they were given previously?

19 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

It is possible hat some members of "Singing Section" have taken to standing/sitting in other areas of Tynecastle?? From my position in Main Stand, top of G seems to be a possible location.

As to the issue of not being able to buy "single seats" in Lower H, the easy option is to buy one in Upper H, albeit there might be a difference in cost. On day of match, just make your way to lower section as there is plenty of spaces available as evidenced from recent games.

As an aside, I heard the first half hour of Off The Ball on way home from Tynecastle on Saturday. Tam Cowan mentioned that the "Motherwell Boys" were absent on Saturday & hoped that they had not turned their back on the Club due to their poor postion in the league. At least our lads do not have this excuse.

Still can’t get my head around any reason we would not sell tickets for that section? If it’s an empty seat then we sell it surely?

7 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Still can’t get my head around any reason we would not sell tickets for that section? If it’s an empty seat then we sell it surely?

Sorry can't help, respectfully suggest enquiry at Ticket Office would be the best route for an answer to the posters mentioning issue.

As can be taken from a few of the "Dot Counts" this season, I think there are a few areas for Ticket Office to address re "not selling tickets in section xxx" or selling perceived poorer sections before opening up better area. Classic example is selling J prior to opening L in Roseburn for games.

Maybe Dave McLaren could add the above to his list of Qs to ask Ann Budge on Thursday night:whistling:

4 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Using the clubs crest to forward  political aim and complaining about the singing section... :) 

:vrface: 

My political belief isn’t waved about at Tynie, nor is it relevant to the failure of the SSO.

The reluctance of people to answer my question would suggest something quite sinister. 

:vrface:  DP

Edited by Sarah O

Edited by Sarah O
TP

Seemed to start off well yesterday but faded as the game went on. 

Couldn’t see what the new £500 was spent on. Seemed to be the same four or five flags they normally have. Apologies if I missed a display prior to kickoff as only just made it for game starting.

Jambof3tornado
32 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Couldn’t see what the new £500 was spent on. Seemed to be the same four or five flags they normally have. Apologies if I missed a display prior to kickoff as only just made it for game starting.

We all faded as the game went on.

5 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

I was there in plenty time. Never seen many flags..

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Getting told today that they are now minus a drum??

I was outside our supporters bus at Tynecastle school waiting on a couple of the older guys getting back, a young guy(late teens/early 20s) on his own passed the bus carrying a drum heading towards Gorgie Road.

9 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Getting told today that they are now minus a drum??

Got a drum taken of them at the Shandon police were heavy handed at times yesterday yet managed to let two celtic buses pass our end.

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Guessing it's in this thread - but what are the Olly Lee song lyrics?

He came across the border

To join a bigger league

He signed a 3yr contract

Once he spoke to Craig Levein

We signed him from wee Luton

The boy is always shooting

And now he’s with the Hearts

And he’s tearing teams apart

Olly Olly Lee

William H. Bonney

I was stuck under the bridge at murrayfield with them and I thought they were fantastic. 

Certainly created an atmosphere. 

38 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

The Olly Lee song is utter shite :lol:

Those lyrics :vrface:

You managed to come up with something better that gets the crowd going? I'm guessing not. 

• davemclaren locked this topic