New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

8 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Have you informed the club of this animal’s details frank? I hope so, frankly these kind of rampaging orange stormtroopers are frightening many decent supporters away.

Sorry, I assumed you were trolling. Glad to know you think 9 year olds should be encouraged to swear and give people the fingers.

:cornette:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

37 minutes ago, been here before said:

And what did his patent say when you mentioned this to them?

Da, stfu. 

2 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Steward was giving them grief for unveiling it. Ridiculous contempt for the fans who were just showing support for the gaffer. Glad her colleague saw sense and told her to leave it.

One problem is the stewards are for the most part incapable , had this convo previously on here there are a few in there who know how to work with the flow others just can’t. Iv had that problem with my staff over the years. Their training is shockingly bad and as such common sense goes out the window. Glad their colleague took charge and hopefully the person at fault gets it explained to them to have common sense. There is a really attractive dark haired female steward usually in N , I feel she should be the point of contact for all us red blooded males from now on ??

6 hours ago, been here before said:

What was the problem with the banner?

Couldn't quite make out what he was saying, something along the lines of "I don't make the decisions". The Steward near me was being quite reasonable, saying "put it up lads for as long as you are told otherwise", then a female Steward came over and was a bit more forceful in the implementation of the rules...

8 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

No I agree with you, I have demanded of the club that he be publicly flying he’d in the foundation plaza before the next home game. I’m currently 3 years deep in his aunt’s friend’s Instagram looking for racist/sectarian comments. Will report back shortly.

:olly:

Good on them for the banner. I never seen it till a picture when I got home, and I sit opposite in Z ?

Doctor FinnBarr
59 minutes ago, weehammy said:

A 97 page thread and it turns out they're a bunch of around twenty juveniles (as viewed from section J yesterday. ) 

The drumming simply produces noise - not 'atmosphere'' and the kid doing the drumming mainly seemed to have his back to the game.

Spot on buddy, as viewed from upper H

Bridge of Djoum
6 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I went with a mate in section B yesterday ...There is some wee kid who sat about 5 rows in front of me - must have been row 12, seat 10 - and he must have only been about 9 or 10 but was giving people the finger and swearing towards the at Mirren fans

reallt any need in this behaviour?

poor patently imo

That laddie is a legend already.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

That laddie is a legend already.

There was some guy 5 rows above him that kept asking stupid ****ing questions too. Strange that.

Prefer the wee laddie tbh.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

There was some guy 5 rows above him that kept asking stupid ****ing questions too. Strange that.

Prefer the wee laddie tbh.

The “laddie” was probably about 23 and JIH was probably a moaning faced malcontent. 

Was about 10 rows behind them and could hardly hear them at all(drum aside)N &G now and again was where all the noise was coming from.Seemed to really lack any kind of numbers and most of the people round them were a bit bemused by it all.Really hopes it takes off for them although as a few posters have alluded to the lower section of the stand isn’t ideal for them

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, bikerjambo said:

Go on Bring Back, what were the questions

"Where can ah buy pies from?"

"How long till half time?"

His mate. "I don't know you. Stop bothering me."

19 minutes ago, farin said:

He did spent most of his time trying to wind up Sec N tbh. ? 

0D891774-6532-4C90-B603-AFF36E9D60C2.jpeg.510a9bdbbf0065c368d4745b2ff6075b.jpeg

Stewards obviously didm’t have an issue with the away fans putting a banner over the advertising boards!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Frank1874 said:

Stewards obviously didm’t have an issue with the away fans putting a banner over the advertising boards!

The stewards were at them all game.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

The stewards were at them all game.

This but when it is a bigger game they do nothing against green brigade or the union bears but decided to give it large ones because St mirren only had a section 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

This but when it is a bigger game they do nothing against green brigade or the union bears but decided to give it large ones because St mirren only had a section 

Funny that. I had the same thought after posting. That's why they can't make section N or upper G sit. They're too scared of away fans and the police have already told me they won't go into the Roseburn, too scared to do their job. :facepalm:  

1 hour ago, farin said:

Wtaf is that topless twat? My mate Laura has more muscle on her 

8 hours ago, farin said:

Never realised the obesity problem in Paisley had become so bad.

11 hours ago, weehammy said:

A 97 page thread and it turns out they're a bunch of around twenty juveniles (as viewed from section J yesterday. ) 

The drumming simply produces noise - not 'atmosphere'' and the kid doing the drumming mainly seemed to have his back to the game.

That would be why I couldn’t see him...

Seems only a few interested in singing section.

Fifty kids and a drum.

Nobody wants to sit near them judging by the gaps in their section.

Why didn't they just hold the banner up themselves ? No need to drape it over the barrier anyway. 

Has to be the quietest singing section I have ever heard, and that's only from block R next to the away dug out.  Doesn't look like this is going to fly for us.

6 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

They seem to have a larger and louder group at away games yet only about thirty people on Saturday

My guess is that it’s not just the singing section at away games but also the folk from G and N all grouping together. 

Sitting down at the front, in a corner of the ground, is never going to generate an atmosphere. They should be up in the top tier, in G or N.. Too late for that now.

Can we maybe have a JKB donation to raise money for our drummer to have some drumming lessons?

He's no the best.

Edited by Lambo85

43 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Can we maybe have a JKB donation to raise money for our drummer to have some drumming lessons?

He's no the best.

Why would they accept money from us. They HATE us ?

22 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I went with a mate in section B yesterday ...There is some wee kid who sat about 5 rows in front of me - must have been row 12, seat 10 - and he must have only been about 9 or 10 but was giving people the finger and swearing towards the at Mirren fans

reallt any need in this behaviour?

poor patently imo

Is this him?

image.png.a3a8016dcd9a9faa498c3d7a6cc92c61.png

been here before
1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

He's no the best.

Id be up for that providing we can also get some shamanic curse on the drum so all it will play is "We All Hate Kickback... Everyone Hates Jambos Kickback..."

18 minutes ago, been here before said:

Id be up for that providing we can also get some shamanic curse on the drum so all it will play is "We All Hate Kickback... Everyone Hates Jambos Kickback..."

That’s only possible if it’s a boss drum.

2 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

He's no the best.

Better still  ---- Tell him to beat it.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, el_jambo74 said:

Sitting down at the front, in a corner of the ground, is never going to generate an atmosphere. They should be up in the top tier, in G or N.. Too late for that now.

I wouldn’t be happy if I was asked to move for them, would you?

They should be put behind the goals in the Gorgie and over time safe standing put in so that the whole of the Gorgie stand is a an absolute bear pit.

Over time it will gain a reputation like the Yellow Wall in Dortmund and terrorise the opposition. Every young Hearts fan will dream of smashing a winner against Hibs in to the Gorgie End. 

Thats the dream.

(I look forward to watching it unfold from my posh seat in the main stand)

1 hour ago, By the light said:

They should be put behind the goals in the Gorgie and over time safe standing put in so that the whole of the Gorgie stand is a an absolute bear pit.

Over time it will gain a reputation like the Yellow Wall in Dortmund and terrorise the opposition. Every young Hearts fan will dream of smashing a winner against Hibs in to the Gorgie End. 

Thats the dream.

(I look forward to watching it unfold from my posh seat in the main stand)

As much as I'd love this to happen i cant see it. Celtics rail seating in only about 300 people i think. No way will we get a 3000 rail seating area. Hope I'm wrong

On 01/09/2018 at 19:35, queensferryjambo said:

St Mirren Ultras pointing across and singing 'what the ******* hell is that' wasn't the greatest of moments but I understand it is just the beginning of the singing section and there is rivalry between Ultras.

I thought that was brilliant banter.

Never heard any drumming from H from my seat in N. Never heard them singing any songs at all either but heard a few from G.

16 minutes ago, TheStig said:

As much as I'd love this to happen i cant see it. Celtics rail seating in only about 300 people i think. No way will we get a 3000 rail seating area. Hope I'm wrong

Celtic's safe standing holds 2600

1 minute ago, kila said:

Celtic's safe standing holds 2600

Is it, my bad. Was told it was only a few hundred. That's better, we stand a chance of getting the go ahead for it .

Serge Pizzorno
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I thought that was brilliant banter.

Never heard any drumming from H from my seat in N. Never heard them singing any songs at all either but heard a few from G.

This, didn’t hear anything at all from Section N

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing effort from all the fans today but fair play to the section for getting the songs going. Flags & Drummer were great ????

2 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Amazing effort from all the fans today but fair play to the section for getting the songs going. Flags & Drummer were great ????

I totally agree, our support was magnificent today and what a difference it made singing songs that everyone could get behind.

24 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

The drummer is trying his best but isnt great!!

Was that the big gorgie boys banner got an airing too? Front of upper tier so just assumed thats what it was. 

Pity some ***** had a UJ!!

Really? 

Really? 

:bolt: 

• davemclaren locked this topic