New Official Singing Section

HMFCSSO

2 minutes ago, BigC said:

Folk wanting to sing the bigoted stuff seem to be doing it in the stairwells and concourses to avoid detection.

Also on trains notably the 17:45 Motherwell to Glasgow central thankfully the polis sent them back to Edinburgh via bellshill. Struggling to find a connection between Tommy burns, Scott Brown's sister and hearts, maybe its just me.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• ...a bit disco

• maroonexile

3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Why would i know the dick that wants to take a UJ to  a Hearts match???

Just because someone disagrees with you political opinion, it doesn’t make them a dick.

Anyway flag debate territory so best left. 

9 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Also on trains notably the 17:45 Motherwell to Glasgow central thankfully the polis sent them back to Edinburgh via bellshill. Struggling to find a connection between Tommy burns, Scott Brown's sister and hearts, maybe its just me.

Was unfortunate to hear this song being sung too. Ashamed to follow the same team as fans who would sing that. ?

11 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

My wife and her Pal were in this train on their way home from the Davis Cup tennis when the this mob got on at Bellshill. My Mrs is quite chilled usually but even she said they were a total embarrassment. 

Sounds like the full sing book of dodgy tunes were in full flow....along with Buckfast and bottles of Echo Falls ??

These wee twats are doing our club or regular fans no favours with the wider public with their pish.

Wasn't at the game but lets see if I'm getting this right. So the bad words being sung aren't actually the singing section? It just our away support in general? Has to be as this thread was very quiet after the St mirren game...

2 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Wasn't at the game but lets see if I'm getting this right. So the bad words being sung aren't actually the singing section? It just our away support in general? Has to be as this thread was very quiet after the St mirren game...

It would appear so. Let's be honest, if they were such an affront to decency with the away support in general,  something would be done about it pronto. But........we do have a lot of dicks amongst our away support. 

16 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Think it’s a combination of that and that there’s quite a few folk who go to away games but are banned from home games. 

15 minutes ago, pablo said:

It would appear so. Let's be honest, if they were such an affront to decency with the away support in general,  something would be done about it pronto. But........we do have a lot of dicks amongst our away support. 

A few idiots in a 3000 away support is inevitable. We have took 3 points for a very difficult game and unfortunately this is what we are talking about. 

58 minutes ago, BigC said:

Folk wanting to sing the bigoted stuff seem to be doing it in the stairwells and concourses to avoid detection.

Absolute cringe. 

And the drum makes an audible appearance trying to beat to the tune. Awful and pretty damning.

47 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

My wife and her Pal were in this train on their way home from the Davis Cup tennis when the this mob got on at Bellshill. My Mrs is quite chilled usually but even she said they were a total embarrassment. 

Sounds like the full sing book of dodgy tunes were in full flow....along with Buckfast and bottles of Echo Falls ??

These wee twats are doing our club or regular fans no favours with the wider public with their pish.

We were on the train all the way to central and were relieved when they got off as were the remaining passengers , locals and hearts fans alike. 

1 hour ago, Frank1874 said:

Was unfortunate to hear this song being sung too. Ashamed to follow the same team as fans who would sing that. ?

Not ashamed of Hearts just embarrassed and disappointed by some of our young fans. 

...a bit disco

Big problem for the Singing Section is away games.

A lot of fans seem to tag on to them at these matches, some of the potentially 'bnned' at Tynie or just looking for a vehicle for a bit of naughty stuff. The Section seems to get swept up and carried away with it all and their reputation suffers as a consequence.

Where were all these extra Singing Section members at the St Mirren game?

13 minutes ago, farin said:

The spokesperson might answer that awkward question. 

@HMFCSSO?

Nah, he’ll be too busy checking to see what damage the rest of the guys with the login to their social media accounts have done overnight. 

Scnorthedinburgh
16 minutes ago, Frank1874 said:

@HMFCSSO?

Nah, he’ll be too busy checking to see what damage the rest of the guys with the login to their social media accounts have done overnight. 

Drink in gorgie and you will eventually find the 2 pubs that still let them in.

They think Hearts = proddy = unionist = orangeman.

And to a person they don't have a clue about any of the 4.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Well lads, anything being organized for Murrayfield?

Singing section more than likely to be behind the goals - as per displays etc, unsure as of yet 

Heard they might be speaking to the club about an effort to get everyone from N,G and the singing section to be in one place (those that want to of course). Would be a great idea, shame at away games everyone is dotted about and the guys in N and G are in separate stands at Tynie whereas at Easter road all the guys that start/make the atmosphere are in their east stand, except their singing section which moved elsewhere but want back in that stand. 

From the facebook page they are looking to raise £500 for a display. Personally would like to hear from them on here as to why H was empty last week before i throw a few quid their way.

16 minutes ago, TheStig said:

From the facebook page they are looking to raise £500 for a display. Personally would like to hear from them on here as to why H was empty last week before i throw a few quid their way.

Probably buy tickets for H then sit in G? Save a quid or two.

Just now, EIEIO said:

Probably buy tickets for H then sit in G? Save a quid or two.

That was my thinking but apparently G was sold out.

Bridge of Djoum
59 minutes ago, TheStig said:

I'd like their glorious leader to start posting again rather than hide on here, yet still beg for money on Twitter.

been here before
6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'd like their glorious leader to start posting again rather than hide on here, yet still beg for money on Twitter.

Im still wondering what happened to the display at the start of the season but alas, he's vanished like shit off a shovel.

Edited by been here before

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye he's vanished like shit off a shovel.

He has, however, visited the site in the last hour...:whistling:

Unknown user
2 hours ago, TheStig said:

What happened with the money the last time? Anyone know how much they raised and what was done with it?

Gorgie_Rules

Would make sense to have it in the corner at Murrayfield, hopefully the club mention that on the ticket announcement

On 04/10/2018 at 21:59, Smithee said:

What happened with the money the last time? Anyone know how much they raised and what was done with it?

Paid for their flags I imagine. 

On 04/10/2018 at 17:12, main said:

Heard they might be speaking to the club about an effort to get everyone from N,G and the singing section to be in one place (those that want to of course). Would be a great idea, shame at away games everyone is dotted about and the guys in N and G are in separate stands at Tynie whereas at Easter road all the guys that start/make the atmosphere are in their east stand, except their singing section which moved elsewhere but want back in that stand. 

Hope not - the guys in N are usually the instigators of hello hello shite. 

Anybody remember back in the day the song we use to sing to the tune of Wandering Star(Lee Marvin)  - I know it mentioned a flag we are not allowed to mention, but for some reason I keep getting the following lyrics:

I was born under a Wandering Star(replace the flag name)

A wandering wandering Star

Do you know where hell is

Hell is Easter Road

Heaven is at Tynecastle along the Gorgie Road

oh I was born under a wandering star

Never been good with lyrics and usually end up making my own if I don't know them

8 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Anybody remember back in the day the song we use to sing to the tune of Wandering Star(Lee Marvin)  - I know it mentioned a flag we are not allowed to mention, but for some reason I keep getting the following lyrics:

I was born under a Wandering Star(replace the flag name)

A wandering wandering Star

Do you know where hell is

Hell is Easter Road

Heaven is at Tynecastle along the Gorgie Road

oh I was born under a wandering star

Never been good with lyrics and usually end up making my own if I don't know them

Heaven is Tynecastle where the hibees sh*t their load.

Just now, maroondevo52 said:

That'll do

been here before
3 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

That is as I recall it.

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

That is as I recall it.

In Lee Marvin's deep voice :)

21 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

That’s the correct version.

• 2 weeks later...
Steve_Jersey_HMFC
On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 21:40, To Be Frank said:

AWOL?

Lower H seems to have been emptyish the last few home games, and those in there don't seem to be the flag waving, singing types. Have they disbanded? split up and moved elsewhere in the stadium? some of them followed Lafferty to Ibrox??

1 hour ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Lower H seems to have been emptyish the last few home games, and those in there don't seem to be the flag waving, singing types. Have they disbanded? split up and moved elsewhere in the stadium? some of them followed Lafferty to Ibrox??

maybe some have moved but saw a bald middle aged guy with a UDF flag drapped on a bannister at section H !!! 

Seen the boy with the Drum was there at the front of H but could hardly hear him.  Was a not bad atmosphere for change with pleanty songs coming out of N and G so never really noticed them if they were there. 

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, Bainy said:

Seen the boy with the Drum was there at the front of H but could hardly hear him.  Was a not bad atmosphere for change with pleanty songs coming out of N and G so never really noticed them if they were there. 

There was certainly a few of them and they were trying to get the singing going in the lulls before we scored so fair play to them

Serge Pizzorno

Very strange group. Big game but such a little turn out for them, when they said they’d be getting around 200 at the start of the season...

On 08/10/2018 at 21:45, maroondevo52 said:

Well they have raised £525 hopefully see some new stuff at the Aberdeen game.

Well I noticed the drum was taped to the front of the stand so nobody had to hold it and miss looking at the pitch. £525 is a hell of a lot of duct tape though. 

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Well I noticed the drum was taped to the front of the stand so nobody had to hold it and miss looking at the pitch. £525 is a hell of a lot of duct tape though. 

Hope it was Gorilla tape, these drums are not light.

Singing section is probably now costing us sales.

The average off the street punter probably does not want to be in the middle of the teenage disco and awful drum. 

Nice idea. Failed.

Time to move on since they already have. 

Just now, Sarah O said:

Singing section is probably now costing us sales.

The average off the street punter probably does not want to be in the middle of the teenage disco and awful drum. 

Nice idea. Failed.

Time to move on since they already have. 

Aye cos those were the only unsold tickets :cornette: 

At least try and hide your hard on.

Just now, maroonexile said:

Aye cos those were the only unsold tickets :cornette: 

At least try and hide your hard on.

Excuse me? 

It was the most under-populated section of Tynecastle on Saturday other than the G4S segregation seats.

I can assure you I am not sexually aroused by this. 

• davemclaren locked this topic