Who's next in the door? ( merged )

kimosavi

52 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Not really if Lafferty is staying.  Levein said in the pre-match presser that Amankwaa can play as a 2nd striker too.

We have lost Stockton who admittedly hardly played and Isma seems to be away also. So any injuries/suspensions to Lafferty and Naismith and we are struggling up front.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

We have lost Stockton who admittedly hardly played and Isma seems to be away also. So any injuries/suspensions to Lafferty and Naismith and we are struggling up front.

Yes we need a striker but we don't necessarily need him to be fully match fit straight away I think.  We'd be unfortunate to have The Laffsmith out completely in the next couple of weeks.

I'd rather have someone decent than a fit Cole Stockton.  And Isma hasn't looked match fit all season so its not something that worries me.

1 minute ago, RDSK said:

Brendan Rodgers saying Celtic need to sign a new goalkeeper. I won’t be sleeping easily until Wednesday.

Why gives a way out for Noring

5 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

It’s either this guy or his twin sitting in front of us in Section P today...

Certainly were screaming out for a striker on a few occasions today. Here’s hoping if what you saw was accurate that he’s worth the punt.

jamboinglasgow

I am surprised that with this being the last Sunday before the window and Levein have talked about signing at least two players. That there is no players we are being linked with in the papers today and there is very few rumours on here.

16 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I am surprised that with this being the last Sunday before the window and Levein have talked about signing at least two players. That there is no players we are being linked with in the papers today and there is very few rumours on here.

The papers don't know or are usually a couple of weeks behind when it comes to Hearts targets and rumours. 

4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

The papers don't know or are usually a couple of weeks behind when it comes to Hearts targets and rumours. 

Add to that im pretty sure the lack of rumours on here are because those that know anything are either not posting until its almost a done deal as per their sources would ask or they are just fed up of the abuse they get when they do pass on info

37 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Hearts are becoming expert at keeping stuff out of the public domain until its finalised.  Which is as it should be. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Hearts are becoming expert at keeping stuff out of the public domain until its finalised.  Which is as it should be. 

Apart from some Joe Randoms on here who they leak everything to, sometimes weeks in advance of it being signed off, do you mean ?

25 minutes ago, sadj said:

or they are just fed up of the abuse they get when they do pass on info

This.

14 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

This.

Not surprised after some of the nonsense thrown about on the Naismith thread.

25 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Apart from some Joe Randoms on here who they leak everything to, sometimes weeks in advance of it being signed off, do you mean ?

Absolutely obsessed.

Darren Fletcher? I hope not. He must've had photos of Fergie or something. Thee most overrated player ever. How he has played the most consecutive games in the EPL is beyond me.

You cannae blame the ITKers really. They post stuff and get dogs for it when it doesn't look likely and they've also got to protect their sources a wee bit. I'm pretty happy that we've got at least another one striker in the pipeline but I'd really like another midfielder too.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Darren Fletcher? I hope not. He must've had photos of Fergie or something. Thee most overrated player ever. How he has played the most consecutive games in the EPL is beyond me.

Are you for real?

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Absolutely obsessed.

Not at all. If its entertainment for the gullible I'm all for it.

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

I don't think so for a minute but he would be a fantastic player at this level. How that Hibs prick was preferred to him I will never know.

2 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Not at all. If its entertainment for the gullible I'm all for it.

I love the ITK type posts and I find them and the debate they generate one of the most entertaining things on JKB. You're only gullible if you believe it all without question but my level of belief on any given rumour is usually based on my perception of the poster's history.

2 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I love the ITK type posts and I find them and the debate they generate one of the most entertaining things on JKB. You're only gullible if you believe it all without question but my level of belief on any given rumour is usually based on my perception of the poster's history.

Very much this.  Where would a football forum be without that kind of speculation?  Quite sad that some posters end up being offended by people, who I assume they don't know from Adam, who get bits of info from time to time.  

41 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

There will always be a few inside the tent. In previous years there wasn’t even a tent. Would you  prefer if the few who do post didn’t?

8 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I agree 100%. Its entertaining.

4 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

This...and if you’ve been around enough you learn who is worth paying attention too. Im sure there would be plenty of names over the years weve been interested in that would get ridiculed even more by some on here. I dont get why its hard for people to understand that if they were less vague then they wouldnt get any more info from their sources. The club have been very good at keeping info out the public eye recently until its nearly there. So any little titbits and the sensible discussions of pros and cons , where they could play , knock on effects etc can be very insightful and interesting. Especially in a game where so much is subjective and perspective. Added to the off tanget banter and Billie pics and its a win

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

There will always be a few inside the tent. In previous years there wasn’t even a tent. Would you  prefer if the few who do post didn’t?

I'd prefer that information that the club wants kept under the radar, usually with very good reason, is actually kept under the radar.

5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Yep, clearly hurting because he /she isn’t itk  

How do you know I'm not ITK ? Because I don't choose to splash it all over JKB for browny points ?

24 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

How do you know I'm not ITK ? Because I don't choose to splash it all over JKB for browny points ?

Well obviously YOU'RE itk, no one's doubting that!

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

29 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Well, either you are not itk and are hacked off that others are, or you are itk and are hacked off that others share your secrets on here. Which is it? 

In an ideal world business would be done then we would hear about it. Unfortunately we live in a social media-driven world so everyone seems to hear everything even though the vast majority of it is false. 

14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Well, either you are not itk and are hacked off that others are, or you are itk and are hacked off that others share your secrets on here. Which is it? 

In an ideal world business would be done then we would hear about it. Unfortunately we live in a social media-driven world so everyone seems to hear everything even though the vast majority of it is false. 

Did you not tell us 4 or 5 posts ago that Hearts have become experts at keeping things under wraps ? Clearly thats rubbish if you believe we have two 'men in the tent'

Far from being hacked off, I completely ignore what they have to say in terms of them having credibility and inside knowledge. Its almost invariably a load of shite or its guessable gambles, or its already been hinted at elsewhere and flowered up a bit to make it look ITK.

It annoys me a little bit (just a little) that grown men on here seem to hang on their every word and get up in the morning wondering if Santa has been with a wee gem of info. One of them is not a particularly nice person so that gets my goat too.

3 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Did you not tell us 4 or 5 posts ago that Hearts have become experts at keeping things under wraps ? Clearly thats rubbish if you believe we have two 'men in the tent'

Far from being hacked off, I completely ignore what they have to say in terms of them having credibility and inside knowledge. Its almost invariably a load of shite or its guessable gambles, or its already been hinted at elsewhere and flowered up a bit to make it look ITK.

It annoys me a little bit (just a little) that grown men on here seem to hang on their every word and get up in the morning wondering if Santa has been with a wee gem of info. One of them is not a particularly nice person so that gets my goat too.

No I didn’t. I said they are ‘becoming’ expert at it. Not quite there yet it seems. 

You have been proven to be misguided re your view of both of them in recent weeks. Both Daz and Notts have given us accurate advance notice of activity several times. 

I don’t know either of them personally so couldn’t possibly comment. Have pm’d one of them a few times. Seems like a decent enough guy. All about agenda’s and opinions I suppose.  The contrary view would whats  the harm in a Hearts fan passing on what he has heard to other Hearts fans? Folk can believe it or ignore it. Don’t understand getting upset by it or criticising fans for doing it. Each to their own, it’s a discussion/rumour/debate  forum afer all

2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

This.

I have never abused you, feel free to pm me anything. I could even become the new itk’er taking all abuse whilst you feed me any info you have ?:tongue:

Wait, where did the Darren Fletcher chat come from? Surely not. Would take him as he’s quality but can’t see it. We only have three full days of the window left so hopefully we don’t have to wait until deadline day to get in a striker and this apparent DM.

Any news on midfielder and striker before the deadline, ITK'ers? 

Are we confident we will sign players? 

PS - one of those days we’re playing Celtic so have certain preparations that need to be done. Since Levein is still DoF he’s probably going to be working around the clock.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

It won't happen but Darren Fletcher would stroll the Scottish Premiership.

22 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Any news on midfielder and striker before the deadline, ITK'ers? 

Are we confident we will sign players? 

Tues and Wed.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Well obviously YOU'RE itk, no one's doubting that!

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

Escobar shot down... :(

C8F8EC54-96F0-4A01-AF9E-45A1DD50F3F4.jpeg

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Interesting.

At least we dont have long to wait.

Window closes Weds. Then Daz and Notts retire until June. Played a blinder this month gullible fool I am.

All 3 signatures tipped well in advance. Looking forward to the midfielder on that basis 

Archived