Who's next in the door? ( merged )

kimosavi

12 minutes ago, JAMMY1980 said:

Anyway...Why don't you ever see white dug shite now?

Because no one feeds their dug real bones fae the butcher anymore

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Escobar PHM said:

Because no one feeds their dug real bones fae the butcher anymore

Why do men have nipples??

31 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Not at all pal, I don't do VIP or special PM's to anyone no different for her. The sooner I can actually have a conversation without her asking who my source is the sooner we can all get on with our lives. 

?

Haha you know what like just tell her its Robbo ?

13 minutes ago, JAMMY1980 said:

Can't be,just signed with Gdansk 

Strange one. He's been in and out of that club a few times. They seem to sign him and fire him right back out on loan again. Then other clubs sign him and loan him back to them.....unless his stats are just wrong.....He doesn't seem to have kicked a ball for any team anywhere since September. As I say just no names pub chat but it certainly points in his direction. Just rejoined them today too ??

31 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

whats occasional furniture the rest of the time?

Often wondered about that myself. Another couple of the great imponderables; what's the speed of dark? and if the guy that invented Venetian Blinds hadn't done so, would it have been curtains for mankind?

John Gentleman
1 hour ago, JohnB said:

Often wondered about that myself. Another couple of the great imponderables; what's the speed of dark? and if the guy that invented Venetian Blinds hadn't done so, would it have been curtains for mankind?

Ahh, the joys of English; always insisting that the adjective be placed before the noun. 'Occasional furniture' is furniture designed for particular occasions, such as sitting on or eating off.

'Disabled toilets' fall into the same category. What possible use could toilets which have been disabled be to anyone? Of course, it should read, 'toilets for the disabled.' 

6 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Can you at least confirm it’s not Charlie Adam? I really don’t want it to be Charlie Adam. ?

Charlie Adam would be a great signing. He would stroll it up here 

40 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Charlie Adam would be a great signing. He would stroll it up here 

Not convinced. He’s 32, but he’s not exactly a Cowie or Naismith who’s capable of enduring a pressing game at his age like they are. He’s overweight. His attitude can stink at times, not sure he’d fit into Levein’s philosophy of having good characters around. I feel he has one eye on a media career. He thinks Malky Mackay should be somewhere near the Scotland job. He’s another ex-Rangers player and the comments about that are getting tedious.

I trust Levein, and he’s worked with Adam with Scotland so will know best, so would gladly be proven wrong, but I just don’t think Charlie Adam with the wages he’d be on at his age and all of the above would be a good signing.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

It won't be Charlie Adam. Paul Lambert brought him straight back into the fold at Stoke so clearly rates him. 

7 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

It won't be Charlie Adam. Paul Lambert brought him straight back into the fold at Stoke so clearly rates him. 

Good! ?

I once won the league with Hearts on FM with Vurnon Anita anchoring my midfield. As I’m not ITK I can only draw on previous FM experience.

siegementality
8 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Not at all pal, I don't do VIP or special PM's to anyone no different for her. The sooner I can actually have a conversation without her asking who my source is the sooner we can all get on with our lives. 

?

:facepalm:

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
49 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Looks like a target man

I really hope we are not signing him sick of those type’s of strikers at hearts.

1 minute ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

I really hope we are not signing him sick of those type’s of strikers at hearts.

As he is 5'10" I wouldn't class him as a target man 

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
Just now, CAR said:

As he is 5'10" I wouldn't class him as a target man 

Yeah just done a bit of research seems to have a bit of pace and composure. May do well in the SPL 

2 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Yeah just done a bit of research seems to have a bit of pace and composure. May do well in the SPL 

Yeah nurnberg paid 1.7 mill for him 4 years ago, is there any basis to this or just someone throwing in a name?

Voice of reason
51 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Looks like a target man

He's only 5ft 10 according to Wikipedia and looks quite quick and mobile on YouTube clips. Bought by Nuremburg for about £1.5m only 3 years ago and has scored a fair few goals. Looks a natural finisher with both feet. On paper anyway, a far better pedigree than say Jamie McLaren or Cole Stockton. Obviously his career has been stalling in the last couple of years but then again that's the only reason we could get/afford him now. He's available on a free so a very low risk punt if we are signing him.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
5 minutes ago, CAR said:

Yeah nurnberg paid 1.7 mill for him 4 years ago, is there any basis to this or just someone throwing in a name?

Not to sure to be honest most likely people throwing in a name

10 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Not to sure to be honest most likely people throwing in a name

Man in the pub told me he was a dead cert to sign, announcement monday

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

fair enough seems like a decent signing been a very impressive window

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Looks like a target man

wonder if he would be as effective as Moravcik was for Celtic.

6 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Jakub Sylvestr (born 2 February 1989) is a Slovak football striker who last played for AaB and the Slovakia national football team.

Image result

Interesting.  I was told that a Slovakian was being shown round our facilities at Riccarton about two weeks ago. I wonder if this was who it was.

rudi must stay
11 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

wonder if he would be as effective as Moravcik was for Celtic.

Don't know. But he used to be worth £1.8 million, worth a punt on a free

Hopefully it’s true, very random name to come up with if not.

Decent pedigree and definitely worth a punt if he’s happy to come here 

Stephen Muddie
1 hour ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Good! ?

I once won the league with Hearts on FM with Vurnon Anita anchoring my midfield. As I’m not ITK I can only draw on previous FM experience.

Is it time in real life for Michael Carrick and Carlton Cole to end their careers at Hearts yet?

CL should keep an eye on Michal Zyro's progress as he recovers from injury on loan at Charlton. He is a player of some potential. 

Isaac.Layne however looks not to be developing as expected. This player is unlikely to improve our squad.

What's Henri Anier up to these days 

21 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Interesting.  I was told that a Slovakian was being shown round our facilities at Riccarton about two weeks ago. I wonder if this was who it was.

I had a look at this guy on transfermarket and see that his agent is the same as Novikovas they are called Grass Is Green.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/grass-is-green-thomas-bohm-sports-management-gmbh/beraterfirma/berater/1107

11 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

I was VERY dubious about Levien taking over but wow have I been proved wrong, excellent signings, midfielder with a good pedigree to really change my tune. Exciting times ahead.

Hi dazo,is it both the forward and central midfielder you are excited about or just the midfielder?

39 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

So it is just agreeing a signing on fee + wages,pretty sure this guy could turn out  a very decent capture and not eating too much bread.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

It wasn't the Jolly Judge in the New Town by any chance? ;)

Joking :smile:

Worthing Jambo
11 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Billie piper

Picture the scene.

One of the most volatile border crossings on the planet.

Everyone told how serious these guards are and that any squeak from any of us could result in us lined up and shot! (Maybe a wee exaggeration for effect :) ).

Thinking that no one saw him, a wee lad sticks two fingers up at the chief guard ?

A PM with all he knows would prevent anyone else knowing, especially his mum!

5 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Picture the scene.

One of the most volatile border crossings on the planet.

Everyone told how serious these guards are and that any squeak from any of us could result in us lined up and shot! (Maybe a wee exaggeration for effect :) ).

Thinking that no one saw him, a wee lad sticks two fingers up at the chief guard ?

A PM with all he knows would prevent anyone else knowing, especially his mum!

How many pages do I have to read to understand this?

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I wonder how fit he is if he is a free agent and not playing. We could really do with someone who can play more or less right away.

Worthing Jambo
11 minutes ago, davieholt said:

How many pages do I have to read to understand this?

Depends!

Strictly on a need to know basis until confirmed I’m not talking crap ?

Theres a few out there who understand ?

I wouldn’t unduly concern yourself as I’m just taking a punt from all the clueses over the last week or so.

1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

It wasn't the Jolly Judge in the New Town by any chance? ;)

Joking :smile:

The JJ is in the Old Town :P

Bridge of Djoum
10 hours ago, JohnB said:

Speed of dark is the same as speed of light.

Coburg Hearts
6 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

The JJ is in the Old Town :P

You are, of course, correct. :smile:

19 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I wonder how fit he is if he is a free agent and not playing. We could really do with someone who can play more or less right away.

Not really if Lafferty is staying.  Levein said in the pre-match presser that Amankwaa can play as a 2nd striker too.

Archived