Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, dumpson said:

Looks like a busy few days next week !   :pleasing:

I would say so

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, smiler said:

Aye alright smart arse, there's always exceptions to the rule, but Sow and Zeefuik? No ta.

?

Zeefuik I can understand. There's no doubt he had a weight issue but by Christ did he have a natural ability for goals. If he was willing to put the work in he would be a terrific signing. Obviously his issues are mental though. 

Sow wasn't the goalscoring striker people seemed to think he was. This idea he would score 20 a season was nonsense. He was however a ******* to play against. He had size, pace, skill and could create something from nothing. Unfortunately he and Naismith as a front 2 would be pairing 2 support strikers together. But I would still have him back, he is a very good player. By the time he left we had worked out how to manage him to keep him injury free as well.

1 minute ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Be very disappointed if we sell Laff

Everybody has a price.

As much as I am loving having Laff if we get offered English money for him we would be mad not to take it. 

Jason Holt is pish. He couldn't lace Cowie's boots FFS.

I know Cowie has a good few years on Holt but compare their careers, willing to bet Holt never regularly plays at a level higher than the SPL.

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

I know Cowie has a good few years on Holt but compare their careers, willing to bet Holt never regularly plays at a level higher than the SPL.

If we signed Holt I would do walking away.

It would be like bringing back Scott Robinson.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Kendoll said:

The Yorkshire Post reporting that we are tracking 24 year old Woking full back Nathan Ralph, along with Charlton, Oxford, Bury and Dundee. 

He was mentioned in the summer.

God like creature

I also would be a bit dissa if lafferty moved on ,

'the finances might work out good if we got a decent fee and his wage would be considerable but he's contributed enough to make him worth a 1st team starting slot,I'm also looking forwards to (maybe) seeing him playing along side SN.

A replacement for him however is all I think wee need,

i reckon the talent ,young and old in the centre of the park is suffice.

I thought big Kyle was instrumental in bringing SN to hearts ?,

"Hi Steve this is hearts ,this is what happens,let me show you around ,by the way I'm ofski,I'm wanted down south " ?

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Bauld said:

If we signed Holt I would do walking away.

It would be like bringing back Scott Robinson.

Lol, if you would do that if Holt came back, what would you do if Robinson came back!

5 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

I hope we make moves to sign Ruud Boymans, he's like the Dutch Kris Boyd and available on a free

Fat and opinionated

Nope it's in todays Yorkshire Post!

Doncaster Rovers are one of a number of clubs tracking Woking full-back Nathan Ralph. The 24-year-old is being moniored by a host of clubs including Rovers, Charlton Athletic, Oxford United, Bury, Dundee and Heart of the Midlothian.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/friday-transfer-gossip-josh-windass-set-for-hull-city-barnsley-target-cherries-winger-bradford-city-sign-four-leeds-united-look-to-youth-1-8981713

However they probably just picked up our name from our interest last summer.

Hearts still need a permanent left back though as Mitchell will be away back to Man Utd in the summer.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, tazhearts said:

Doncaster Rovers are one of a number of clubs tracking Woking full-back Nathan Ralph. The 24-year-old is being moniored by a host of clubs including Rovers, Charlton Athletic, Oxford United, Bury, Dundee and Heart of the Midlothian.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/friday-transfer-gossip-josh-windass-set-for-hull-city-barnsley-target-cherries-winger-bradford-city-sign-four-leeds-united-look-to-youth-1-8981713

Hearts still need a permanent left back though as Mitchell will be away back to Man Utd in the summer.

Heart of ''the'' Midlothian?

Quality journalism right there.

11 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Lol, if you would do that if Holt came back, what would you do if Robinson came back!

suicide-gun-full.jpg

Just now, Sir Gio said:

3 strikers out and a holding midfielder in

4 6 0 anyone?

::troll::

I get the feeling the next signing is going to be a Kevin Kyle type.

Battering ram centre forward.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
27 minutes ago, Simo said:

Jason Holt is pish.. that’s a ridiculous comment. And to compare Don Cowies career as a whole to Jason holts sums up your comment.. Jason Holt is 24 and Don Cowie is 35 next month FFS just wow..

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

3 strikers out and a holding midfielder in

4 6 0 anyone?

::troll::

Your at it the night ??

5 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I get the feeling the next signing is going to be a Kevin Kyle type.

Battering ram centre forward.

:yas:

Just now, sadj said:

Your at it the night ??

We are definitely seriously looking at a holding midfielder. Not been told a name.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

We are definitely seriously looking at a holding midfielder. Not been told a name.

Cheers Notts a good holding midfielder would open up a lot of possible formations with the pace and guile weve added

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Image result for pirolo

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

I hope we make moves to sign Ruud Boymans, he's like the Dutch Kris Boyd and available on a free

What's the dutch  for:

Image result for monster munch

8 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Any news on strikers bud?

25 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

At least we know why it's in the Yorkshire Post now

17 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Jason Holt is pish.. that’s a ridiculous comment. And to compare Don Cowies career as a whole to Jason holts sums up your comment.. Jason Holt is 24 and Don Cowie is 35 next month FFS just wow..

Yeah that was why I said I know Cowie has a lot of years on Jason Holt. My point was that Holt doesn't even play every week or stand out in a relatively poor Rangers team.

Obviously Holt still has some time on his side but 24 isn't a youngster anymore and as I said I'm willing to bet he never gets Scotland caps and plays regularly in an English championship winning side and in the EPL... Would genuinely not swap them even if Cowie is almost 35.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
Just now, Simo said:

Yeah that was why I said I know Cowie has a lot of years on Jason Holt. My point was that Holt doesn't even play every week or stand out in a relatively poor Rangers team.

Obviously Holt still has some time on his side but 24 isn't a youngster anymore and as I said I'm willing to bet he never gets Scotland caps and plays regularly in an English championship winning side and in the EPL... Would genuinely not swap them even if Cowie is almost 35.

Jason Holt, captained Rangers against Aberdeen on Wednesday night seemingly played a blinder made over 15 appearances for rangers this season and is continually improving Cowie in his prime undoubtedly was a better player than Holt right now. however Holt hasn’t even reached his prime so you can’t really judge him or say he will or won’t do certain things I still beleive he would be that attacking option we need from midfield in certain games and offers a dimension I don’t think we have currently in the midfield.

4 minutes ago, Simo said:

He is 25 in a few days time. Definitely too old to be a promising youngster anymore.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, corryjambo said:

He is 25 in a few days time. Definitely too old to be a promising youngster anymore.

Not going to play as high a level as Cowie or likely to be capped. 

27 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Any word on who the midfielder that was going to blow us all away and make CL a legend was (got forgotten about when SN signed) 

29 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Badly need one. Don’t have anyone that can play their at the moment. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, ericb said:

Any word on who the midfielder that was going to blow us all away and make CL a legend was (got forgotten about when SN signed) 

Diarra went back to PSG :lol:

26 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Image result for Ian cathro

Poor *****.

Much like Locke he's always more than welcome to come and put the cones out. 

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Poor *****.

Much like Locke he's always more than welcome to come and put the cones out. 

Please don’t mention his name in the same breath as Lockie.  It’s an insult.

3 hours ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

You do realise Don Cowie, hasn’t provided not 1 assist in the SPL this season.

He provided the assist for Cochrane against Celtic 

5 minutes ago, ericb said:

That was a troll by another poster.

2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Please don’t mention his name in the same breath as Lockie.  It’s an insult.

They have a very important detail in common though. 

Both very good youth/assistant coaches. 

Neither should be in charge.

41 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Excellent news, thanks for posting. Let’s hope he’s worth the (short) wait 

49 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Would love it to be Kamara from Dundee 

26 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I'm fairly positive that neither Jason Holt or Don will be next through the door lads.

Thanks for the info Notts.

Archived