The January Window ( merged )

Bauld

18 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Rumours he is on his way out but at the moment just rumours. 

Care to expand?

Who’s saying this?

Related to the red card appeal?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cocobeab said:

Care to expand?

Who’s saying this?

Related to the red card appeal?

There's not much detail I've seen but read the Lafferty thread. It's all there as far as I know.

I know we've all said it before about youtube clips but i'll tell you what...that Mitchell laddie is going to rip hibs up for erse paper.

29 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Rumours he is on his way out but at the moment just rumours. 

We talking about Isma on his way out yeah?? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
On 05/01/2018 at 22:51, Sir Gio said:

Demetri Mitchell. Wild guess

Should have had a tenner on it

4 minutes ago, Johnny D said:

The reason we're looking at the big Dutchman apparenty

Will be gutted to loose the big man..his tweets look suspect....not football related...sure we will find out if it's true soon enough

On 09/01/2018 at 20:47, ISMAparty said:

Jan van Stay is manager of Utrecht who are 6th in the Eredivisie.

So he has one of the top clubs in Dutch football looking at him. Sounds promising. Hopefully we don't offer him £5 a week if he's any good. We know what happened with McLaren...

::troll::

I don't know where you're looking mate but Van Staa was appointed Go Ahead Eagles manager last month.

What’s the chat about Laff leaving? Seems a lot of crap to me why would we go all out to appeal his card if we knew he was leaving? If any striker is to go it has to be Stockton, he’s never going to be good enough

36 minutes ago, Taffin said:

There's not much detail I've seen but read the Lafferty thread. It's all there as far as I know.

Thanks man, found it all eventually.

Seems odd that we contested the card if/with this has been going on. Had always thought he would’ve failed our infamous the infamous ‘fit and proper’ role model spec for older pros but he’s always sounded happy and popular.Time will tell I guess

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
36 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't know where you're looking mate but Van Staa was appointed Go Ahead Eagles manager last month.

I wish I knew. Top detective work from me.:facepalm:

Can see Lafferty leaving. Not sure all the none football press will sit well. Not the best for our youngsters to look up to. Herd an Italian club is a possibility. But can only wait and see.

5 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Can see Lafferty leaving. Not sure all the none football press will sit well. Not the best for our youngsters to look up to. Herd an Italian club is a possibility. But can only wait and see.

What kind of fee could we pick up for Laff if this did happen?

6 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Rumours on losers.net that Murray is  about to go on loan to Raith.

Saw that then the stream of abuse at people suggesting it , all because hes their best player ??‍♂️

9 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Rumours on losers.net that Murray is  about to go on loan to Raith.

Knocked back a 6 figure some from some turkish team for him

We have taken Rico Quitongo on trial also after being released by hamilton. 18 year old and will be for the development side

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Not read the Lafferty thread so not sure if this has been covered but I was told over the weekend that there has been a discussion held with Lafferty regarding his overall performance which is where the rumours seem to have stemmed from.

2 minutes ago, neilr61 said:

Knocked back a 6 figure some from some turkish team for him

Away wi ya he is nti worth 6figures and he’ll catch fire in the heat in turkey

Just now, sadj said:

Away wi ya he is nti worth 6figures and he’ll catch fire in the heat in turkey

Aye he is not built for the Turkey climate!!

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, U.S Maroon said:

Tansey would greatly improve us. Where are Aberdeen in the league? Yes miles ahead. Keep head in sand though.

Aye , Aberdeen are second because of Tansey.

Watch them plummet down the table now he's left.

Ffs, Tansey is shite.

17 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Not read the Lafferty thread so not sure if this has been covered but I was told over the weekend that there has been a discussion held with Lafferty regarding his overall performance which is where the rumours seem to have stemmed from.

I really hope this is the case...because for a guy who’s played football at a pretty decent level for a huge part of his career, he often looks ridiculously uncomfortable with the ball at his feet.

I see Jordan Turnbull, left-back who was on loan at Thistle from Coventry has been recalled for a permanent transfer elsewhere. 

Wonder if it's to another SPL club, maybe even us...

I hate to disappoint Sir Gio who spent most of yesterday researching this but the winger wont be happening. Ann has decided that she wont be spending the money on this occasion.

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I hate to disappoint Sir Gio who spent most of yesterday researching this but the winger wont be happening. Ann has decided that she wont be spending the money on this occasion.

maybe they feel that with mitchel coming in that the money would be better spent else where.

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Hasn't played for anyone in a year, rightly so after last year's troubles with players in the same situation

south morocco
15 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Any idea if we are e tracking a creative midfielder?

18 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

any other bits of info?

11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Nothing at the moment.

Is it more not spending money for the sake of spending it when we have other things to cover (ie the stand). Kinda sounds like it wasn’t a cheap purchase (but that could be 2+2 = 5) or not essential in leveins opinion if shes saying no after Walker leaving 

any update on ASB going back to Man City 

Just now, sadj said:

Is it more not spending money for the sake of spending it when we have other things to cover (ie the stand). Kinda sounds like it wasn’t a cheap purchase (but that could be 2+2 = 5) or not essential in leveins opinion if shes saying no after Walker leaving 

any update on ASB going back to Man City 

I believe he is back there at the minute with both clubs trying to work out what the hell is going on with his injury.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

I believe he is back there at the minute with both clubs trying to work out what the hell is going on with his injury.

Thats what I understood too , just wondered if we had shed his wage and he’d head back permanently , sounds like were still having to cover out part however.

6 minutes ago, Rents said:

Is anybody else hearing about Domen Crnigoj from st gallen?

Is that not the lad Notts said wont be coming because Ann is saying no to funding it

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Just read that... insane 33 year career and still going

Apparently there is only him and Jamie Cureton who both featured on FIFA 96 and are still playing!

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Rents said:

Is anybody else hearing about Domen Crnigoj from st gallen?

Was he not mentioned on this thread yesterday ? As one of the possible wingers

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Is that not the lad Notts said wont be coming because Ann is saying no to funding it

2 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Was he not mentioned on this thread yesterday ? As one of the possible wingers

Thanks

12 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Just missed out on an attacking midfielder, I'm hearing.

? 50-year-old Japan legend Kazuyoshi Miura has signed a contract extension at Yokohama FC...

DTQSWM0W0AEJoEG.jpg

Unreal that.  Absolutely brilliant!

"Miura holds the records for being the oldest footballer and oldest goalscorer in worldwide professional leagues at age 50"

Bravo, Sir!

...a bit disco
9 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Unreal that.  Absolutely brilliant!

"Miura holds the records for being the oldest footballer and oldest goalscorer in worldwide professional leagues at age 50"

Bravo, Sir!

Hats off indeed.

I have trouble pulling myself out my bed of a morning.

I'm 49.

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 17:06, kimosavi said:

On that flight so I can periscope it Belge

Anything to report Kimosavi?

Archived