Portable Badger
9 hours ago, Official_AB said:

As it stands 

McLaughlin 

souttar Berra Hughes 

randall cowie Cochrane Mitchell 

djoum(if fit) 

Stockton 

Only 10 on the pitch?   Feeling over confident?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Only 10 on the pitch?   Feeling over confident?

Planning ahead ....

Has Collum been confirmed yet ? :P

Portable Badger
2 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

Planning ahead ....

Has Collum been confirmed yet ? :P

:laugh:

So true if that muppet is appointed.    As per RN we'll have been training with 8-9-10 players was well

Captain America
8 minutes ago, sam? said:

Cahill would be a good addition if he 's trying for World Cup.

Did he play with Naismith at Everton ?

Yeah

Image result for CAHILL AND NAISMITH

3 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

Yeah

Image result for CAHILL AND NAISMITH

Naismith, Cahill and is that Jelavic?

That would be some line up in their prime. :D

Captain America
1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Naismith, Cahill and is that Jelavic?

That would be some line up in their prime. :D

It is indeed.

14 hours ago, milky_26 said:

unless, sanchez decides to wait until the summer

Don't think that is an option for him, he agreed a deal with City,  possibly shook on it with Pep. Man Utd pop along with more money and the players agent starts to make demands such as £5 million for agency fees alone ... Pep speaks to Sheikh Mansour and they both agreed that type of person is not welcome at Man City and Utd are welcome to him. Then again, that may not be the case, all depends on how ITK the agent I was chatting to was!

fabienleclerq
2 minutes ago, Jamos said:

Don't think that is an option for him, he agreed a deal with City,  possibly shook on it with Pep. Man Utd pop along with more money and the players agent starts to make demands such as £5 million for agency fees alone ... Pep speaks to Sheikh Mansour and they both agreed that type of person is not welcome at Man City and Utd are welcome to him. Then again, that may not be the case, all depends on how ITK the agent I was chatting to was!

Thats pretty much the discussion Carra and Neville had on sky sports.

Rangers signings seem pretty undewhelming.

They do have a temporary manager but it does seem there is a change towards British players. I think they could have given previous manager and squad longer.  

An example of a confused approach. Or maybe just that January is hard. 

16 hours ago, Ryder said:

Walker did the square root of **** all against Hibs. We will probably miss Lafferty though. On the positive side we have Cochrane back who was a massive miss against Hibs, and Hughes and Djoum are back too. We have also added a very highly rated Manchester United LWB. I do not think we are significantly weaker than last time we faced them.

Sounds to me like you’re not getting the “sign someone for the derby or we’re awww doooomed” chat. Get with the programme 

21 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Sounds to me like you’re not getting the “sign someone for the derby or we’re awww doooomed” chat. Get with the programme 

Trying my best... I’ve been working on writing angry words on old bedsheets just in case.

Portable Badger
23 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Trying my best... I’ve been working on writing angry words on old bedsheets just in case.

Don't waste your time - just go straight to writing it on a banner and get the plane booked !!;)

15 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Don't waste your time - just go straight to writing it on a banner and get the plane booked !!;)

Need to wait until a big bookies line comes in first, those planes are a bit expensive. 

I wouldn't want to see us go crazy this window, it hasn't really worked in the past for us.  I would still be expecting us to beat hibs with what we have right now.

Just now, dellboy1971 said:

Hearts need to get there finger out Hearts need a striker and midfielder in for cup game against Hibs

Just get CL's email address and ask the question, I am sure he and the club are doing nothing at the moment.:spongebob3::fth:

1 minute ago, bn jambo said:

I shall pass this info on to Craig Levein as I'm not sure he is aware.

:facepalm:

:gok:

8 minutes ago, dellboy1971 said:

Hearts need to get there finger out Hearts need a striker and midfielder in for cup game against Hibs

What a plonker.

2 hours ago, Ryder said:

Guid lad. I know a guy wi a wee plane. Well, it’s more a balloon but it’ll do the job

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Are they under the bed? Are they hiding in the cupboard?

Who knows? Tune in tomorrow, for another installment.

Cant wait.

Can they not show a re-run this evening?

4 minutes ago, dellboy1971 said:

Nice one Del....

EB29831F-6EE4-4DA7-8014-80C73DFD83E6.jpeg

13 minutes ago, dellboy1971 said:

don't worry you lot will still get pumped. Anyway Robbo and Rudi are playing for us under the guise of trialist.

or maybe not. 

Just now, Marvin said:

don't worry you lot will still get pumped. Anyway Robbo and Rudi are playing for us under the guide of trialist.

or maybe not. 

:gok:

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Guid lad. I know a guy wi a wee plane. Well, it’s more a balloon but it’ll do the job

Tbf, We aren't short of "balloons" around here.

I love build up to derbies all the vermin impostors start posting and creaming themselves as they hide in the comfort of sisterfister.net congratulating themselves on posting in a HEARTS fans forum. Fecking losers.

Just popped Craigie a text with that within ... he replied, "thanks and have you ever thought of a career as a football professional"

scott herbertson

Apparently the new mystery star striker was at the Hibs friendlies checking them out  - he's somewhere in the crowd here, but hard to spot

new striker.jpg

Bazzas right boot

Arsenal having a mare. Sanchez, ozil and now Walcott away. Chamberlain away early and Jack out of contract. 

And wegner will likely leave as well.

He's doing a Nigel farrage. 

**** everything, then just piss off.

5 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Apparently the new mystery star striker was at the Hibs friendlies checking them out  - he's somewhere in the crowd here, but hard to spot

new striker.jpg

Kaley Cuoco just behind Wally? 

It would be nice to have a name on the board but I won't panic.

I share the frustration though. Not because I'm worried about Hibs but because I love it when we sign new players. 

44 minutes ago, dellboy1971 said:

:troll:

39 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Arsenal having a mare. Sanchez, ozil and now Walcott away. Chamberlain away early and Jack out of contract. 

And wegner will likely leave as well.

He's doing a Nigel farrage. 

**** everything, then just piss off.

Might do them good to clear out and start again though they really have some great parts but it rarely has translated to good play recently

11 minutes ago, Pistol1874 said:

Bonnet de Douche (French cap) coming on loan from Auxerre. Pretty useful up top, thrives in wet conditions.

lovely jubbly

Archived