• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Farage also made himself a lot of cash on Brexit night telling porkies ,

Brexit is a momental **** up 

Brexit cost us £40 billion a year in lost tax revenue, cost us £33 billion in lost trade and investment, the UK economy is expected to be smaller than it would have been, to the tune of around £100 billion and is one of the driving forces behind austerity in the country.

But aye, apparently it’s those pesky asylum seekers coming over on dinghies that are ruining the country…

:facepalm:

Shooter McGavin

I genuinely hadn’t seen this before I’d written my post above. How grimly predictable.

Even if his figure is true (highly doubt it), It’ll cost us nearly twice as much in higher food bills cause of brexit ffs!

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I genuinely hadn’t seen this before I’d written my post above. How grimly predictable.

Even if his figure is true (highly doubt it), It’ll cost us nearly twice as much in higher food bills cause of brexit ffs!

If it annoys that scumbag it’s.

:pleasing:

Shooter McGavin
37 minutes ago, Dazo said:

When labour win the next general election maybe they can have a referendum to get us back in. 

Knowing how thick the general population of this country are, I wouldn’t be surprised if they voted to stay out…

28 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Knowing how thick the general population of this country are, I wouldn’t be surprised if they voted to stay out…

I’m not sure how much the general public have been personally impacted by brexit or at least link the implications to their every day lives so you could be right. I have a little more faith though. 

2 hours ago, Dazo said:

I’m not sure how much the general public have been personally impacted by brexit or at least link the implications to their every day lives so you could be right. I have a little more faith though. 

Faith in what? Doing the right thing?

You were championing Johnson, May before him, etc. all over the shop, you're a proud Tory at heart.

What is the right thing?

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Dazo said:

If the general public eat and buy stuff then they've been impacted. 

Unless its poultry pellets. I believe they're unaffected. 

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

If the general public eat and buy stuff then they've been impacted. 

Unless its poultry pellets. I believe they're unaffected. 

😂

I know they are impacted but whether they are aware or give a shit enough to find out. 

4 hours ago, Dazo said:

When labour win the next general election maybe they can have a referendum to get us back in. 

Apparently it is undemocratic to have more than one referendum.

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Apparently it is undemocratic to have more than one referendum.

True, Brexit land forever then. Makes not a jot of difference to me. 😊

On 22/11/2022 at 05:47, Captain Sausage said:

I find it mind blowing that a single person in the U.K. could genuinely look at the absolute shitshow that is Brexit and think ‘wow, I’m sure glad we did that’. 

The hysteria whipped up round two points in particular are what got Farage, Johnson et al over the line:

1) Immigration: Currently going through one of the tightest labour markets in history and the usual relief valve of immigration from the continent is off the table. 
2) 350m for the NHS. Instead we’ve ended up with a 600m+ per week black hole. 

The egregious lies told by the leave campaign have led to no consequences, while just about every prediction made by ‘project fear’ has come true. 

At this point, I don’t think it’s unfair to class anyone still believing in Brexit as either a troll or an absolute moron. 

This is an excellent summary of events.

Agree with every single word.

On 22/11/2022 at 05:47, Captain Sausage said:

At this point, I don’t think it’s unfair to class anyone still believing in Brexit as either a troll or an absolute moron. 

Don't forget the absolute wankers.

2 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Plenty of them on both sides of the debate 👍

If I could be arsed I'd make a gif with his left hand move up and down1358091918_Henry_Winkler_Fonz_290x400.jp

Shooter McGavin
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

But

IMG_20221224_182806.jpg

Costing us billions in lost tax revenue, investment and trade…

but will make us a solitary £1 million in 5 years time! (Maybe)

:wonga:

Thank god we took back control, brexit means brexit and all that…

I finish my Brexit calendar tomorrow. Every year, I shut the last door on the 27th.

Edited by ri Alban

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I finish my Brexit calendar tomorrow. Every year, I shut the last door on the 27th.

I commemorate brexit by pissing my chips, punching myself in the bollocks, then telling everyone it didn't really hurt that much, and they're not that pissy. 

WorldChampions1902
On 26/12/2022 at 11:15, ri Alban said:

My Brexit Calendar is for the year 2072. I.e. 50 years from now, which is what the Haunted Pencil predicted will be the year when we START to see SOME Brexit benefits.

I won’t live to see my unicorn peacefully grazing on the sunlit uplands, sadly.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

periodictabledancer

The Brexit Freedom Bill (aka the freedom for employers to treat workers like human garbage) kicks in next year with the removal of the right to paid holidays, maternity leave and sick pay. Tories strip away basic workers' rights and no one says a word. 

"Supply side reforms" laid bare. 

Thanks, brexit. 

Jeffros Furios
49 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

The Brexit Freedom Bill (aka the freedom for employers to treat workers like human garbage) kicks in next year with the removal of the right to paid holidays, maternity leave and sick pay. Tories strip away basic workers' rights and no one says a word. 

Thanks, brexit. 

The more vocal brexiteers call it less regulation ... bunch of ***** 

il Duce McTarkin
59 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Thanks, brexit. 

Hard fought workers rights.

Hopefully some rioting ensues.

il Duce McTarkin
8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Protesting is illegal.

Not been involved in many legal riots either, tbf. 🤔

1 minute ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Not been involved in many legal riots either, tbf. 🤔

I have, well they were private functions, but hey. 

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I have, well they were private functions, but hey. 

That's gypsy weddings for you.

Shooter McGavin
3 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

Thanks, brexit. 

Yeah but least we can kick em’ out,  and look after ar’ own and all that.

Good Ol’ Blighty eh

WorldChampions1902
23 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Hard fought workers rights.

Hopefully some rioting ensues.

It’s time the following workers ‘benefits’ were abolished as they are massively holding back (already record-breaking) profits, especially for the big multi-nationals. The sheep in mid-englandshire will quietly mutter under their breath about the unfairness of it all. Besides, protest will be illegal and these pesky Trades Unions need to be brought to heel.

Get back to work!

EB6295BB-FC61-4AE3-8EF6-9F9159DA3417.jpeg

jack D and coke

It’s futile fighting against the British establishment tbh. You’re getting what you’re getting. 
Go against it and you’re branded a “separatist” or “remoaner” or some other shite. 

Tory shitehole man. 

jack D and coke

Freeports. Not a single thing left to sell other than the people now. 

Bladddy ell :lol: 

Asking a homeless guy the other day if he worked in business too🤣

Clueless. 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Freeports. Not a single thing left to sell other than the people now. 

Bladddy ell :lol: 

Asking a homeless guy the other day if he worked in business too🤣

Clueless. 

Rule Britannia and all that, bud. WATP, FT., GSTK. They don't care/know that they are fools and being skinned alive by these uppity w@#kers, who have stolen all the UKs wealth and now make us all pay the debts they have tallied up. On our supposed behalf :rofl: 

One day they'll realise, but it's too late. If I ever meet Rishi, Gove ,Boris etc, I'll probably be put behind bars, for the rest of my life. These ***** have knowingly killing us , on the persuit of their own and their backers wealth. They are murderers. 

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s futile fighting against the British establishment tbh. You’re getting what you’re getting. 
Go against it and you’re branded a “separatist” or “remoaner” or some other shite. 

Tory shitehole man. 

Dogshit island

Hopefully the British end up in a civil war or even in a world war. Then they can fight for their king and country, they're always going on about. Charlie wants full power.

Edited by ri Alban

Shooter McGavin
11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Tory shitehole man. 

The UK is a complete toilet. We must be one of the most ignorant, thick nations on earth.

Politicians and the media in this country have gaslight the population so badly, that they now have them on a string, and have got them voting for things that will actually make their lives harder.

People are happy vote for something that will actually make their life harder, but if it makes life even harder for the poor family down the road, then they’re more than happy to do so.

Hitler stood up on podiums telling people that the jews were to blame for the problems Germany were facing, and we look back now and think what a dangerous, mental case he was.

Now politicians tell us it’s asylum seekers and underpaid nurses, and thick c**** in this country actually believe it.

Shooter McGavin
11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Tory shitehole man. 

The UK is a complete toilet. We must be one of the most ignorant, thick nations on earth.

Politicians and the media in this country have gaslight the population so badly, that they now have them on a string, and have got them voting for things that will actually make their lives harder.

People are happy vote for something that will actually make their life harder, but if it makes life even harder for the poor family down the road, then they’re more than happy to do so.

Hitler stood up on podiums telling people that the jews were to blame for the problems Germany were facing, and we look back now and think what a dangerous, mental case he was.

Now politicians tell us it’s asylum seekers and underpaid nurses, and thick c**** in this country actually believe it.

The Real Maroonblood
29 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Certainly depressing times which is an understatement.

Thunder and Lightning

Before I start yes brexit is a disgrace, I voted against it. 

We have many a vocal poster on the issue, what are any of u doing about it? Are you forming action groups, protesting? Becoming involved in local politics with a view to making your concerns heard? 

Or just posting on here. 

For clarity, I am not involved in any of the things I listed above either. 

i wish jj was my dad

I read that the FTSE is out performing international equivalents. Great to see success at the top while the peasants head for foodbanks and turn off the heating. 

21 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

We have many a vocal poster on the issue, what are any of u doing about it? Are you forming action groups, protesting? Becoming involved in local politics with a view to making your concerns heard? 

Or just posting on here. 

I don’t vote Tory. Not much else we can do at the moment other than riot, which might not be far away…

Thunder and Lightning
2 hours ago, kila said:

I don’t vote Tory. Not much else we can do at the moment other than riot, which might not be far away…

If we get that far, drop me a pm. 😂 

3 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Or just posting on here. 

We're not militants or activists, we're conceited gobshites who think the world needs to know our thoughts.

It's an opinion forum, not an activist cell!