Brexit Deal agreed ( updated )

jumpship

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Lord Heseltine telling some truths to Tice and his witch on Talk TV

It's great viewing watching the few remaining Brixiteers in fits of rage 

Tice, Farage , Redwood and Reese Mogg have a :rofl:

:seething:

Enjoyable viewing. Any link? I need cheering up.

• Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• ri Alban

• Cade

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeffros Furios
37 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Enjoyable viewing. Any link? I need cheering up.

I'm sure there will be a clip on Twiiter , Tice still telling the porkies but I'm sure he

has made a fair bit of cash from the con .

The Mighty Thor
8 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I'm sure there will be a clip on Twiiter , Tice still telling the porkies but I'm sure he

has made a fair bit of cash from the con .

There is indeed. 

Tice and cumshott are like a racist Richard & Judy 😂

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There is indeed. 

Tice and cumshott are like a racist Richard & Judy 😂

Auld Tarzan still slapping folk about. :D

7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

That smug wee cow trying to get him telt that it's all the remainers' fault 

:facepalm:

51 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm no fan of MH's politics, but he's an old debater, who eats these turkeys for breakfast. Eck, Benn and Goldie were the same.

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

She's a particularly nasty piece of work. 

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Even Wibblecombe had the sense to wind her neck in on MH, when she was responding to his points. Great viewing!

jack D and coke

See a study found that Johnson’s Brexit deal is one of the main reasons behind all the dinghy crossings. 
****ing. Hilarious. 
:lol:

9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

See a study found that Johnson’s Brexit deal is one of the main reasons behind all the dinghy crossings. 
****ing. Hilarious. 
:lol:

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Must be brutal having to deal with a political mouse like Sunak. Rest of his cohorts are the same. Ireland must be laughing at the asylum that is the UK!

You missed out Lunatic.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

You missed out Lunatic.

People supporting Westminster are lunatics. Thatcher destroyed the fabric of Britain but this lot are the most self serving, ignorant, patronising, insulting, lightweight, dumb, idiotic bunch of charlatans ever to excrete their waste on people. Then again a lot deserve it!

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Must be brutal having to deal with a political mouse like Sunak. Rest of his cohorts are the same. Ireland must be laughing at the asylum that is the UK!

It's easier than it used to be.  The EU has moved on, and Brexit is now effectively off the radar.  If it weren't for the NI Protocol no-one at all would care.  At one point a couple of weeks ago there was a story run in the UK media about the EU suggesting that various trade sanctions could be on the table if the UK passed its "let's get rid of all the EU laws" legislation.  The story was true, but hardly anyone in Europe covered it, even in Ireland.  It's not important enough.

We shake our heads at the UK, and wonder how it came to this.  We have our own problems here, but a woeful incapacity to govern and manage our own affairs doesn't seem to be one of them.

5 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

It's easier than it used to be.  The EU has moved on, and Brexit is now effectively off the radar.  If it weren't for the NI Protocol no-one at all would care.  At one point a couple of weeks ago there was a story run in the UK media about the EU suggesting that various trade sanctions could be on the table if the UK passed its "let's get rid of all the EU laws" legislation.  The story was true, but hardly anyone in Europe covered it, even in Ireland.  It's not important enough.

We shake our heads at the UK, and wonder how it came to this.  We have our own problems here, but a woeful incapacity to govern and manage our own affairs doesn't seem to be one of them.

I've never known the UK to be as badly governed. I stated in another post that Thatcher destroyed Britain but this lot are woefully inadequate to govern anything. The distrust, the dishonesty, the failures, the incapabilities, the sleaze and any other appropriate, negative adjective.

I'm sure Ireland has its issues like any other country but I get the impression you'll address them. Over here it's like groundhog day! 

The media also contort themselves to fit agendas and narratives. 

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

People supporting Westminster are lunatics. Thatcher destroyed the fabric of Britain but this lot are the most self serving, ignorant, patronising, insulting, lightweight, dumb, idiotic bunch of charlatans ever to excrete their waste on people. Then again a lot deserve it!

Exactly.

Yet when you look at certain threads folk think the Westminster Government is wonderful.

Laughable.

2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Exactly.

Yet when you look at certain threads folk think the Westminster Government is wonderful.

Laughable.

Apparently there's some really successful folk on here, who think that WM protect their assets. :rofl:

Edited by ri Alban

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Apparently there's some really successful folk on here, who think that WM protect their assets. :rofl:

That’ll be the gullible ones.

38 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

WM might wear protection as they get torn into our assets, but that's as far as it'll go.

Protocol agreement should be given to Scotland. Tho, if it's any good, takes away the argument for Scotland join the EU, post independence.Thanks Rishi 👍

39 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Government moving closer to agreement with EU on Ireland protocol 

onwards and upwards :greggy:

Agreed it's good news that Brexit cultists are rowing back on their fantasy.

Onwards and upwards looks a little way off though

https://www.ft.com/content/3a99dc30-9017-4a03-ba45-d0652ce01788?accessToken=zwAAAYZfi3qCkc86mdwwkBdKA9O6RdBlLOAXiA.MEQCIAHdx2LJFNdCk7mEgBDsHW0pLf-HmON4BbLmZ14xhea4AiAxBNr07i0T9WsGnlmF6ZFlEEz9DBpxja63zTyB_sls8w&segmentId=e95a9ae7-622c-6235-5f87-51e412b47e97&shareType=enterprise

image.png.46eddfaf9d73d7fcc3ae1bc27d1d6d6b.png

Edited by RobboM

The Mighty Thor
55 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Government moving closer to agreement with EU on Ireland protocol 

onwards and upwards :greggy:

Moving closer to not taking back control?

Do you even understand what's going on?

Not exclusively in Northern Ireland, I mean just, like, in general?

periodictabledancer
34 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Moving closer to not taking back control?

Do you even understand what's going on?

Not exclusively in Northern Ireland, I mean just, like, in general?

Manalive celebrates imposition of EU law on NI.

"Four legs good, two legs bad" energy. 

The Mighty Thor
31 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Manalive celebrates imposition of EU law on NI.

"Four legs good, two legs bad" energy. 

It was a surprising take when his facebook feed will be full of rabid unionists explaining how it's not good for the flat earthers in Norn Iron. 

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

It was a surprising take when his facebook feed will be full of rabid unionists explaining how it's not good for the flat earthers in Norn Iron. 

This "brexit dividend" chat has me really confused at times. :lol:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

That Jeffrey Donaldson is still greeting, like a little girl, about getting the Brexit him and his Bible-bashing, dinosaur colleagues voted for.

periodictabledancer

Six hour delays at Calais now for all the kids coming back from half term holidays.

But the BBC forgot to mention in their headline it's caused by UK Borderforce  going on strike. 

C'est la vie. 

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Things heating up down scouseland. 

Can we not send the scousers to Ukraine?

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Funny feeling our Irish exceptionalist chum will have less to say about this 😉

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

She seems a nice person.  Scousers are weirdos anyway. Time to hose them down with soap and water.

SectionDJambo

Johnson starting his pitch to come back as the conquering hero. Sunak hasn’t to interfere with his oven ready deal that has brought so much benefit to the UK. Johnny Foreigner can’t be allowed to force Britannia to honour his deal. We must be allowed to ignore the bits that we didn’t fully understand, or the sneaky Europeans were ambiguous about, even though the agreement was written in English.

Oh, and never mind about the Good Friday Agreement. Nothing can be allowed to undermine the ERGs interpretation of Brexit.

Between this and the shitshow that is Scottish politics currently, we should probably just lock the doors when they next all go back inside their respective parliament buildings. 

4 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Johnson starting his pitch to come back as the conquering hero. Sunak hasn’t to interfere with his oven ready deal that has brought so much benefit to the UK. Johnny Foreigner can’t be allowed to force Britannia to honour his deal. We must be allowed to ignore the bits that we didn’t fully understand, or the sneaky Europeans were ambiguous about, even though the agreement was written in English.

Oh, and never mind about the Good Friday Agreement. Nothing can be allowed to undermine the ERGs interpretation of Brexit.

Between this and the shitshow that is Scottish politics currently, we should probably just lock the doors when they next all go back inside their respective parliament buildings. 

Penny Mordaunt's embarrassing take, feck sake.  :laugh: 

24 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Penny Mordaunt's embarrassing take, feck sake.  :laugh: 

It illustrates to me the elephant in the room, namely the severe divisions within the Conservative Party. At some point these will split the party wide open. What we're seeing currently is some nimble pussy-footing around the cracks in the party, e.g. by Mordaunt here, everyone jostling for position before the out-and-out war that will eventually ensue, trying to put that war off until after the next election so as not to completely annihilate the Tories' chances at that election. Johnson of course very probably odds on to lead one faction of the party into that battle.

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

In what way? 

Came across in dinghy’s, holed up in hotels all over the country, suella braverman getting called out that she caused things like this.
Not sure what I’m having to explain tbh. 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Came across in dinghy’s, holed up in hotels all over the country, suella braverman getting called out that she caused things like this.
Not sure what I’m having to explain tbh. 

I was reading the other day that the UK has become much more attractive to migrants as we're no longer part of the EU's return scheme. It sounded less bottle banky though.

jack D and coke
Just now, Smithee said:

I was reading the other day that the UK has become much more attractive to migrants as we're no longer part of the EU's return scheme. It sounded less bottle banky though.

Yeah Johnson’s oven ready deal took us out of the Dublin agreement or something. 
It’s made the trip more likely a success cos they can’t be returned. 
It’s got everything to do with Brexit tbh. 

periodictabledancer
16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The numbers that were actually sent back under the scheme were negligible . IIRC, it was in the low 10s.