Neilson's time at MKD is over (updated)

dazajmbo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Must be like a second Christmas for some of you guys. 

To be fair though, if it was to happen today, it’s only been four months since his time started “running out”. :lol:

On 24/12/2017 at 21:13, Rudy T said:

They put us out in the quarter final ffs. It's hardly as if they beat us in the final. And the planes and bedsheets were out long before that. The hibs and Scottish Cup line is just way too convenient for some people. It's time to drop it, I can't recall any hibs fans obsessing about pat felon the way this place does about Neilson and Wee Pats crime to edinburgh derbys is way more serious than Neilson's. 

It wasn't the quarter final, it was the 5th round

12 minutes ago, Ryder said:

To be fair though, if it was to happen today, it’s only been four months since his time started “running out”. :lol:

Image result for baby crying

8 months into his job.....I for one predicted by end of January 2018. We had halfwits predicting Championship sides would be after him despite them never having heard of him. He has been a complete and utter failure in English football thus far.

On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 21:06, Hendricks said:

Lol. Neilson being found out to be the utterly mediocre coach that he is. The least surprising revelation of 2017. I wish no ill will on the man himself, he’ll get a job back up here for a much smaller club than Hearts quickly enough but it’s delightful to see those who bigged him up as some sort of footballing savant looking like the utter muppets they are. 

Have you ever managed to make a post where at least some part of it is not insulting or being offensive to 

someone ?

1 minute ago, Hendricks said:

Image result for baby crying

8 months into his job.....I for one predicted by end of January 2018. We had halfwits predicting Championship sides would be after him despite them never having heard of him. He has been a complete and utter failure in English football thus far.

:rofl:

Yeah, my posts mocking you guys and your 4 months tears and snorters campaign against the MK Dons manager is what deserves a crying baby meme.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Have you ever managed to make a post where at least some part of it is not insulting or being offensive to 

someone ?

Many many times. I like muppets btw. Best Christmas movie ever. 

5 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Yeah, my posts mocking you guys and your 4 months tears and snorters campaign against the MK Dons manager is what deserves a crying baby meme.

No tears and spotters just a smug coupon from predicting correctly as per. 

Just now, Hendricks said:

No tears and spotters just a smug coupon from prediction correctly as per. 

Were you not a bit cold sitting in the bushes outside his front window on Christmas Evening? Any comments on how he carves the turkey? 

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Were you not a bit cold sitting in the bushes outside his front window on Christmas Evening? Any comments on how he carves the turkey? 

I'm not bothered about Neilson in the least, decent bloke by all accounts. Wish him all the best. He will however be carving his turkey in Fife, Falkirk or Inverness next Christmas not in Reading, Nottingham or other fanciful places some of those delusional about his abilities were predicting.

I'm not bothered about Neilson in the least, decent bloke by all accounts. Wish him all the best. He will however be carving his turkey in Fife, Falkirk or Inverness next Christmas not in Reading, Nottingham or other fanciful places some of those delusional about his abilities were predicting.

On the plus side that will be less traveling for you to sit in his cabbage patch. ?

“We are not in a relegation battle” states Robbie Neilson.....there follows a 1-0 home loss to a team below them, Plymouth, leaving them with 6 wins in 24 and one place above the drop zone. They are in a worse position than when he took over a year ago despite being a team fancied for the play offs at a minimum. I’d say you are very much in a relegation battle Robbie! Only question that remains is if the owner allows you to drop into the bottom 4 before your teas oot.

On 12/23/2017 at 12:16, NewYorkFleaPit said:

My prediction of the Pilgrims finishing above one of the League’s pre season favourites is now looking right good. 

The Swansea board will be hoping for another couple of duff results so they can pick him up for nowt. Zidane also looking shaky at Madrid so it’ll be no surprise to see him end up there either. 

The fan club will be struggling with daft laughing emojis the night.... 

Huge win for the Pilgrims mate. Might be the defeat that sees Robster get his jotters.

What a strange thread this is. Who cares if people predicted that Robbie would do well? He hasn’t, but he did well for us.  People getting excited about proving people on the internet wrong, one way or the other, is just weird.

10 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

What a strange thread this is. Who cares if people predicted that Robbie would do well? He hasn’t, but he did well for us.  People getting excited about proving people on the internet wrong, one way or the other, is just weird.

It is quite amazing. ?

10 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

This is by far the weirdest thread on kickback, and that is saying something. Robbie was a great servant to our club so I want him to do well. If he fails so be it

9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

This is by far the weirdest thread on kickback, and that is saying something. Robbie was a great servant to our club so I want him to do well. If he fails so be it

Exactly how it should be

Really thought MK Dons would win today but boy oh boy have you got problems when Plymouth rock up and win at your ground.  Plymouth have been strugglig all season.

Not sure where this leaves Robbie.    Even with a supportive chairman, think he will be doing well to survive this awful awful run that they are on. He said last week that they were not in a relegation battle, suspect he may have a different answer to that question tonight,

Big Slim Stylee
57 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

Absolutely baffling. Trumpets.

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, luckydug said:

someone ?

That's why so many of his posts are removed. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

It is a strange thread but look at the posters wishing ill upon RN. It's the usual suspects across several threads doing what they do best. 

Just now, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

It is a strange thread but look at the posters wishing ill upon RN. It's the usual suspects across several threads doing what they do best. 

My favourite is the guy who doesn’t even go to watch Hearts, but there he is spitting mad about a previous manager who is in charge at Milton Keynes.

Deary me!

Hey Hendricks.

Missed you mate. Why were you not on here celebrating our 4-0 victory against last years champions yet always on here celebrating any defeat we suffer?

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

He lost too Hibs that's his crime. As a direct result of one of those defeats they won the cup, even though they beat 3 other teams after that to actually win it. It was Robbie fault apparently.

8 minutes ago, Ryder said:

My favourite is the guy who doesn’t even go to watch Hearts, but there he is spitting mad about a previous manager who is in charge at Milton Keynes.

Deary me!

Who? 

9 minutes ago, dsk1210 said:

Hey Hendricks.

Missed you mate. Why were you not on here celebrating our 4-0 victory against last years champions yet always on here celebrating any defeat we suffer?

FFS 

Absolutely pathetic 

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I'm pretty sure at least 3 regulars in this thread are the same person.

Those 3, (all of the exact same opinion) were absent after the Celtic game, but all turned up around the same time later in the week, on the same thread, with weak excuses as to why they were absent.

I'm not sure if they are the same poster, but they display eerily similar behavior. Petty insults, an inability to reason and a shockingly comprehensive collection of crayons.

You know the funny thing, we could all name the 3, with little thought.

Bridge of Djoum

Has he been binned yet? 

Nope. 

Rich coming from a guy with more bans than a fox hunters bugle.

Just now, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Nope. 

Rich coming from a guy with more bans than a fox hunters bugle.

Dry your eyes! 

Well I think we can all now say without doubt who the 3 or 4 people behind the plane stunt post as!

I really thought this would have petered out by now, but no, Robbie's time is still running out... until it has run out. Even a stopped clock, etc, etc...

Neilson is a young manager who will probably have a very decent career in coaching. In fact he already has if he does nothing else. Writing him off because his team are now struggling is a weird one, but these folk probably write off young footballers who go through a sticky patch too.

As Steve Clarke and Owen Coyle pitching up at Killie and Ross County shows, a football manager's career does not follow a steady upwards curve. If you have a job you're doing well. If you get offered a job, you're doing well. If you win something you're doing well. Neilson has already done all these things so far. He's at a club with a very patient owner, so this thread could run and run... :teehee:

Ffs stop the arguing. Some people like Neilson as a manager and some don't.

We have a derby to win tomorrow guys. Let's unite and do these *****.

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Dry your eyes! 

You genuinely have no idea how to debate without being offensive. 

''dry your eyes''. That's apropos of absolutely zero in my post. I should dry my eyes because you like a wee suspension or 2? That's the crux of ''dry your eyes''?

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Beats said:

Ffs stop the arguing. Some people like Neilson as a manager and some don't.

We have a derby to win tomorrow guys. Let's unite and do these *****.

Nah. I think those of us who remember RN as quite rightly, a very good servant to Hearts will continue to defend him.

2 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Nah. I think those of us who remember RN as quite rightly, a very good servant to Hearts will continue to defend him.

I respect your opinion but it's the night before the derby. Let's unite as one and forget anything else. 

Just a thought. 

I noticed Osman Sow was in the team today. Wonder how he played ?

Getting Sow back to full fitness should help MKD to climb the table.

What I would give to have him in our side tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I noticed Osman Sow was in the team today. Wonder how he played ?

Getting Sow back to full fitness should help MKD to climb the table.

What I would give to have him in our side tomorrow.

I would take Sow back in a heart beat.

Sow’s been as big a bust as Neilson for the record. 

As for Wing Mirrors the guy is a complete troll. He can’t help himself. Comes on a thread discussing the merits of Robbie just looking for arguments. 

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

He lost too Hibs that's his crime. As a direct result of one of those defeats they won the cup, even though they beat 3 other teams after that to actually win it. It was Robbie fault apparently.

What can't be denied, is his humpty record against the vermin. Performances against them were not of Derby game merit. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
23 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Sow’s been as big a bust as Neilson for the record. 

As for Wing Mirrors the guy is a complete troll. He can’t help himself. Comes on a thread discussing the merits of Robbie just looking for arguments. 

The facts are Neilson did very well at Hearts in league matches. Whatever style or any other breakdown is irrelevant his points tallies were good. 

This thread is of course ridiculous. 28 pages and still in a job. 

In his current job? Not very good. Misjudged the market. Lack of experience knowledge and understanding of the territory perhaps 

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic

Archived