Neilson's time at MKD is over (updated)

dazajmbo

35 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah. Thought he learned to be less careless

Who said we were soft in derbies under Neilson!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I liked Robbie, but he moved on....why the feck this thread keeps going I don't know?

Yes, I see the ironic side of my post before anyone points it out.

Where is the threads on all other old Managers...John Robertson for example, Gary Locke, Csaba....Craig Levein ffs.

For the shit that was handed out on here about Robbie, the fact this thread still goes strong is a pisstake.

Your last few words are the answer. It is a pisstake on the wee Robbie haters that have a hard on about a Hearts legend getting the sack. 

BEST. THREAD. ON. KICKBACK

The number of sad obsessive back-pedaling lunatics that it is showing up is tremendous. Hung out to dry and flapping in the wind each week.

Time still running out though! Those Milton Keynes clocks just seem to keep on ticking. I can only assume Milton Keynes is twinned with Le Brassus.

1 hour ago, Ryder said:

BEST. THREAD. ON. KICKBACK

The number of sad obsessive back-pedaling lunatics that it is showing up is tremendous. Hung out to dry and flapping in the wind each week.

Time still running out though! Those Milton Keynes clocks just seem to keep on ticking. I can only assume Milton Keynes is twinned with Le Brassus.

some on here attack Robbie non-stop, others back him, both to the extreme. That is where the embarrassment lies.

Others, like myself, have no desire to see him struggle, but frankly did not believe he would be a success.

Facts now are that his team is 3 points above third bottom. He is struggling badly. The owner will be constantly thinking is it time to all call an end and give the January window to a new coach.

39 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

some on here attack Robbie non-stop, others back him, both to the extreme. That is where the embarrassment lies.

Others, like myself, have no desire to see him struggle, but frankly did not believe he would be a success.

Facts now are that his team is 3 points above third bottom. He is struggling badly. The owner will be constantly thinking is it time to all call an end and give the January window to a new coach.

I’m actually pretty ambivalent about how he does now. I liked him as our manager and wish him all the best. It’s not really about that for me though. It’s the absolute slavers who have been directing bullshit at him for four months constantly saying he was about to get the sack. Odd behaviour and well worth the ridicule.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Nowt wrong with backing an ex-player of ten years, sc winner and ex manager.

Should be  the norm, folk slag one of ours , we defend him.

The embarrassment lies in having to defend him against Hearts fans.

He may get sacked, he may not, wanting an ex Hearts man to fail is strange.

Voice of reason
17 hours ago, socrates82 said:

This guy probably knows a bit better than some of us inbterms of providing context.

http://lastwordonfootball.com/2017/10/30/robbie-neilson-time/?doing_wp_cron=1513483503.6290199756622314453125

Sounds like Robbie is doing his best in a tricky situation and is likely to be given time. Like the headline of his piece:

“Robbie Neilson’s time should not be up”

Good article that - sounds like Robbie inherited a shambles and is doing okay. Great win against QPR away should buy him more time. Obviously, if they drop into the bottom 3 then any chairman is likely to hit the panic button. Even if he is sacked, which every football manager is eventually, it does not mean he'll end up managing the likes of Albion Rovers, or is inherently a bad manager, as some are claiming. For instance, Derek McInnes was sacked from Bristol City after about 14 months [how long has Robbie been in England now?] and he's ended up doing okay afterwards. It was a brave move by Robbie to go there and I always respect people who take chances in life. I wish him all the best in his future career as he always gave his all for Hearts. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
26 minutes ago, kila said:

MK Dons been drawn at home to Coventry in the FA Cup 4th round

Good chance to advance to a money spinning tie.

Couldn't resist 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Good chance to advance to a money spinning tie.

Couldn't resist 

Do you mean in the 5th round or getting a home draw and getting them back to Coventry.

Also couldn't resist.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Do you mean in the 5th round or getting a home draw and getting them back to Coventry.

Also couldn't resist.

Sent to Coventry eh????

Was actually a decent draw for MKD to get QPR. The only senior club with a worse third round FA Cup record than QPR is Plymouth. 

I can understand some Hearts fans wanting Neilson out of Tynecastle. Though what we suffered afterwards showed that to be an error. However, I cannot understand why any Hearts fan would be salivating at the prospect of him being sacked from MK Dons...That is just weirdo behaviour IMHO.

3 hours ago, Spellczech said:

I can understand some Hearts fans wanting Neilson out of Tynecastle. Though what we suffered afterwards showed that to be an error. However, I cannot understand why any Hearts fan would be salivating at the prospect of him being sacked from MK Dons...That is just weirdo behaviour IMHO.

It totally is. Not even a tiny bit surprising though. :rofl:

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

Day 136 of ‘running out time’.

Yip. Over five months. Soon be time to update thread title to " Surely running out of time ".

12 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yip. Over five months. Soon be time to update thread title to " Surely running out of time ".

It’s brilliant though, eh? Amuses the shit out of me. So much flapping and back-pedaling! :lol:

Just now, Ryder said:

It’s brilliant though, eh? Amuses the shit out of me. So much flapping and back-pedaling! :lol:

Another title update in March will be " For the love of god, sack him before I ruin more underwear ".

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Another title update in March will be " For the love of god, sack him before I ruin more underwear ".

:D

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

By march,said folk will have given up on underwear and if they haven't, they should as their washing machine must be busier than a Leith pharmacy.

Unknown user
On 07/01/2018 at 15:17, BigDave'sHeed said:

Nowt wrong with backing an ex-player of ten years, sc winner and ex manager.

Should be  the norm, folk slag one of ours , we defend him.

The embarrassment lies in having to defend him against Hearts fans.

He may get sacked, he may not, wanting an ex Hearts man to fail is strange.

It's bloody crazy, the man's lifted silverware twice for us, something very few in living memory have done. No one should have to justify sticking up for a guy who did hearts proud and always did his best. Robbie's a good man, deserving of our respect

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's bloody crazy, the man's lifted silverware twice for us, something very few in living memory have done. No one should have to justify sticking up for a guy who did hearts proud and always did his best. Robbie's a good man, deserving of our respect

Ofc, tbh if he gets sacked or not I really couldn't care.

If he gets sack, I fear there will be a pokey -bum wank party at a certain posters house.

1 hour ago, Boab said:

It's brilliant isn't it?

He maybe wasn't our best ever full back but, for 'long distance running' he's the man.

scott herbertson

Not to worry

this thread will soon be displaced by the

” (We hope) Jamie Walker fails at Wigan”

thread

4 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Not to worry

this thread will soon be displaced by the

” (We hope) Jamie Walker fails at Wigan”

thread

Personally Scott, I think his time is running out already.

Cue the snake emojis.

On 1/7/2018 at 22:23, Voice of reason said:

Good article that - sounds like Robbie inherited a shambles and is doing okay. Great win against QPR away should buy him more time. Obviously, if they drop into the bottom 3 then any chairman is likely to hit the panic button. Even if he is sacked, which every football manager is eventually, it does not mean he'll end up managing the likes of Albion Rovers, or is inherently a bad manager, as some are claiming. For instance, Derek McInnes was sacked from Bristol City after about 14 months [how long has Robbie been in England now?] and he's ended up doing okay afterwards. It was a brave move by Robbie to go there and I always respect people who take chances in life. I wish him all the best in his future career as he always gave his all for Hearts. 

Thumbs up

48 minutes ago, kila said:

Neilson and Walker reunion on 7th April when MK Dons are away at Wigan

Jamie is down to be injured on that date :sterb032:

3 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

Jamie is down to be injured on that date :sterb032:

Like, doesnae fancy it?

:wink:

Bridge of Djoum
17 hours ago, Ryder said:

They've all but disappeared now, well, until MK's next bad result, which tells us everything we need to know about them. 

Keyboard cretins, to a man.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Why is this thread actually still here?

Genuinely.

As a vessel for posters to have a troll? 

Pretty much. The same posters who ruin every other thread they appear on. 

2 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Pretty much. The same posters who ruin every other thread they appear on. 

Don't talk yourself down like that mate:thumbsup:

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Surprised it’s actually been allowed to run.

Meh.

It serves to remind that there are some real ****** among us.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Don't talk yourself down like that mate:thumbsup:

Back in your hole, Mr Notts.;)

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Why is this thread actually still here?

Genuinely.

As a vessel for posters to have a troll? 

The thread is here so that the righteous ones can criticise people who salivate in their underwear over the prospect of Robbie getting the sack. The fact that the righteous ones are the only ones that post anymore makes it all the more tragic.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

The thread is here so that the righteous ones can criticise people who salivate in their underwear over the prospect of Robbie getting the sack. The fact that the righteous ones are the only ones that post anymore makes it all the more tragic.

Amazing!

Calling folk self righteous whilst.... Oh, never mind. I'm not sure irony is your strong point.

15 hours ago, kila said:

Surely Robbie's time will have run out by then, no?

7 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Oh come on it's nice to have the sun shining on you! 

10 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Amazing!

Calling folk self righteous whilst.... Oh, never mind. I'm not sure irony is your strong point.

I'm not sure anything's your strong point.

18 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Well you've posted. Now wipe yer chin.

Bridge of Djoum
17 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

I'm not sure anything's your strong point.

Which camp are you in? 

18 hours ago, kila said:

Either the Robbie haters or the Jamie haters will be happy that day then!

(Unless it's a draw, of course!)

1 hour ago, Musemic said:

By the 7th of April Robster will be on the golf course and Walker on the treatment table  ;)

5 hours ago, Musemic said:

Nah, 4-3, Walker with a hat trick but Sow with a brace and an assist. :jjyay:

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic

Archived