Neilson's time at MKD is over (updated)

dazajmbo

1 minute ago, Hendricks said:

Tick tock. The sacking is right on schedule. 

West Brom are waiting so they can pick him up for nowt.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Awesome that this thread got bumped when we've gone 5 games without a win. Nope, worrying about an English third tier team is of far more importance. :rolleyes:

Are we restricted to only posting on hearts threads likes?

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Are we restricted to only posting on hearts threads likes?

Have you posted on a Hearts thread during the game?

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Have you posted on a Hearts thread during the game?

No, why would I if I was there? Well, until half time anyway.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, NewYorkFleaPit said:

No, why would I if I was there? Well, until half time anyway.

Thought you were only popping in if you were passing Tynecastle?

Thought you were only popping in if you were passing Tynecastle?

I popped in until half time. Good to know that such an avid poster follows me on here. Sorry to tell you it’s not reciprocated.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

I popped in until half time. Good to know that such an avid poster follows me on here. Sorry to tell you it’s not reciprocated.

Good for you. We played better second half if you are interested.

Good for you. We played better second half if you are interested.

Thanks. I’m note interested in the teams below us because if they start winning we are Donald ducked.

Bad day for Robbie.   Just had a look at the MK Dons forum - fans are starting to get a bit restless.

Only saving grace is 3 wins can take you right up the league.  Problem for Robbie is you cant see him winning 3 in a row at the moment.   

3 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

No doubts some fuds will be along to tell us how great Levein's tea boy is .

The bum boys won’t like that post, Geoff.

4 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Cakking his breeks already from Maidstone :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Long way to go chief. Plenty time to secure a money spinning replay. 

1 minute ago, Hendricks said:

Long way to go chief. Plenty time to secure a money spinning replay. 

Indeed, mate. A full house at Maidstone should yield a few hundred quid for the MK coffers.

Losing 2-0 at Chelsea’s academy sounds bad but then you see the scorer was Michy Batshuayi.... how’s he playing for the academy team in the cup? 

Has a lot of fringe players playing apparently. Dons fans will no doubt be demanding an apology.

5 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Has a lot of fringe players playing apparently. Dons fans will no doubt be demanding an apology.

Chipping in for a flyby as we speak.

17 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Probably short changed the fans like he did at Livi in 2014. Funnily enough, it was the same result then.

4-1 was it not? OG from their defender in the final minute.

That Lee Hollis game is one to forget though :lol:

43 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Probably short changed the fans like he did at Livi in 2014. Funnily enough, it was the same result then.

Like Burley v the same opposition.

1 hour ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

Cups are simply a warm up for the league matches, anyway :thumbsup:

Wrong. A draw tonight would have been a real money spinner.

6 hours ago, Beats said:

Stuffed again :rofl:

Some mugs will give him a job up here though!

We have gone from strength to strength since he was hounded out for his underachieving. 

The livi game being brought up :lol:

7 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

We have gone from strength to strength since he was hounded out for his underachieving. 

The livi game being brought up :lol:

Totally. This thread is one of my absolute favourites just now. Some Frequent posters looking completely ridiculous. How long has his time been running out now? Is it four months yet? :rofl:

A2E47287-5BB8-4775-9C09-5508C0B601E6.jpeg

The Neilson haters and plane hirers dug themselves so deep they just can't let go. They're all like:

tenor.gif

BUT PHOOBIE NEILZUN WIZ THE START OF THE ROT. CUZ HIBZ AND AWAY ADN STUFF.

2 minutes ago, socrates82 said:

The Neilson haters and plane hirers dug themselves so deep they just can't let go. They're all like:

tenor.gif

BUT PHOOBIE NEILZUN WIZ THE START OF THE ROT. CUZ HIBZ AND AWAY ADN STUFF.

It’s getting a bit like the Hibs.net doomsday clock! 

:gok:

It’s my favourite current thread on here.

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

It’s getting a bit like the Hibs.net doomsday clock! 

:gok:

It’s my favourite current thread on here.

Mine too but I'm a Robbie fanboy. Mind you I counted18 posts by ignored users I can't see on this page alone and just added two more so it's losing its appeal. It was funny for a while until I realised they are actually serious and not just trolling.

Mine too but I'm a Robbie fanboy. Mind you I counted18 posts by ignored users I can't see on this page alone and just added two more so it's losing its appeal. It was funny for a while until I realised they are actually serious and not just trolling.

:lol:

Its worth not having idiots on ignore for times like this imo. You can taste the frustrated and impotent desperation.

Serious question for ya... I like Robbie too but as Iv stated elsewhere I felt from Xmas 15 we were becoming difficult to watch and at times dire compared to how we had been the previous 15/16months. What do you feel was causing that downturn in performance and gradual step back in results bar the odd scintillating one? 

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

Its worth not having idiots on ignore for times like this imo. You can taste the frustrated and impotent desperation.

Agreed ? was the same before he left aswell though it was car crash comedy gold at times. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Serious question for ya... I like Robbie too but as Iv stated elsewhere I felt from Xmas 15 we were becoming difficult to watch and at times dire compared to how we had been the previous 15/16months. What do you feel was causing that downturn in performance and gradual step back in results bar the odd scintillating one? 

We were never going to win every game.

We went many unbeaten and won lots in a row In The championship expecting that form to continue indefinitely was bonkers.

Many still go on about it, ignoring we've stepped up a level.

We were in about 2nd/3rd in Dec 16. Folk were still unhappy.

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

He had the usual ups and downs like every manager. More experienced managers than him have come to Hearts and had worst results and played worse football. I don't expect constant improvement so was happy with a title, then 3rd, then 2nd/3rd when he left. I watch other football to be entertained. I'm happy when Hearts are winning or drawing and are at the top end of the table. I'm unhappy when we're losing and also playing badly, like the last 8 months. So I was happy with Neilson and was fine with him focusing on picking up points during a period when we needed to reestablish ourselves in the top flight and push on from there. If he'd had us finishing 3rd again in his last season that would have been a great achievement and good for the club's coffers too. Sad the way some folk decided to try to hound him out.

12 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Just decided if someone genuinely believes Neilson did anything other than a grand job for us all things considered I'm not that interested in their views on anything else.

On 26/08/2017 at 16:56, Cruyff Turn said:

He'll be out the door there soon enough. Getting gubbed twice in a week.

104 days later...

Regal Kingston

Neilson can be excused for losing to that Chelsea team. 

However 4 points from the League 2 drop zone for a club with the budget of MK is unacceptable. They should be in the playoffs or at the very least seriously challenging. They are 11 off it and Charlton have a game in hand. 

He’s had more than enough time now. I would say he’s one or two defeats from the sack  

2 minutes ago, Regal Kingston said:

However 4 points from the League 2 drop zone for a club with the budget of MK is unacceptable. They should be in the playoffs or at the very least seriously challenging. They are 11 off it and Charlton have a game in hand. 

He’s had more than enough time now. I would say he’s one or two defeats from the sack  

Putting your neck on the line here. To be fair you’ve a far better chance of being correct now, than the folk who had him with one foot out the door during the Edinburgh festival. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Ryder said:

Totally. This thread is one of my absolute favourites just now. Some Frequent posters looking completely ridiculous. How long has his time been running out now? Is it four months yet? :rofl:

A2E47287-5BB8-4775-9C09-5508C0B601E6.jpeg

If we can keep it going long enough, when Robbie does get the tin tack, us Robbie haters can say "told you so"

BTW, I am not a RN hater, quite the opposite. But if he is still in his position at the end of Jan, I will be surprised.

Good result at the weekend, though.

1 hour ago, Regal Kingston said:

If you're going to slag Neilson off at least put the team he is managing in the correct league.

Just seen this on MK Dons Fans Forum.  Would we take him back.  My first thoughts are he was average at best apart from the Rangers game.

Muirhead put in some excellent crosses but no one ever looked likely to attack them. Other than those crosses, Muirhead was poor. He is said to be homesick and I wouldn't be surprised to see him loaned to a Scottish club in January

2 minutes ago, livi said:

Just seen this on MK Dons Fans Forum.  Would we take him back.  My first thoughts are he was average at best apart from the Rangers game.

Muirhead put in some excellent crosses but no one ever looked likely to attack them. Other than those crosses, Muirhead was poor. He is said to be homesick and I wouldn't be surprised to see him loaned to a Scottish club in January

Right now I would take him on loan!

rudi must stay
Just now, Thomaso said:

Could be a good signing. Point to prove to Neilson, looked decent in his limited appearance. Quite a powerful player

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

He was direct which is something we are missing I suppose.    Could he play left wing back.  ;)

• JKBMod 13 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 13 unlocked this topic

Archived