Steve McClaren

Hendricks

The Internet

Can the mods apply a filter to the phrase 'I'd rather have Cathro back'? Maybe change it to like 'I am talking absolute shite'?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fxxx the SPFL

he is shit !!!!!!!!

stick to singing only joking just came out a show at Eicc Steve McLaren just passed with a certain guy with a beard and another guy who I didn't recognise managed to get a photo on my phone but as I'm shit with posting I will send picture to Mr Sifter

stick to singing only joking just came out a show at Eicc Steve McLaren just passed with a certain guy with a beard and another guy who I didn't recognise managed to get a photo on my phone but as I'm shit with posting I will send picture to Mr Sifter

Are you saying Steve McClaren was with Craig Levein in Edinburgh?

Captain America

Are you saying Steve McClaren was with Craig oLevein in Edinburgh?

That is the way I read it.

Ferryjambo99

'I'd rather have cathro back' is like when people say 'I'd rather die than see that film' etc. Let's be honest, you wouldn't really

Son Of Anarchy

Zz Top?

Send it to me I'll upload it mate

Get the image up ffs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What have my Saturday nights become, sitting on the sofa waiting on an image being uploaded to KB.

Captain America

Was it not bus pass Ray who posted took the Grzelak picture?

He definitely was the one who took a pic before I thought it was Stockton but probably was Grzelak.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Was it not bus pass Ray who posted took the Grzelak picture?

Aye, pretty sure it was.

Has this actually been mentioned anywhere in the press or just some highly dubious rumour?

Ewan Murray mentioned it in article today ref game. Though I suspect he may just be reporting the rumour from here.

Don't diss The Exploited

Can't beat a bit of a pogo

This!  Wattie's responsible for some classics.....Army Life,  Dead Cities  and perhaps the best of all....**** You Rangers The Hearts Have Won The League!

:rifle:  :rifle:

wattie exploited

So is yer band.

yeah thats why i travel all around the world japan ,China ,Russia,USA,Chile,Argentina ,Mexico,Brazil,Australia,New Zealand all over  Europe,Norway ,Sweden,Finland,Columbia,South Africa,Bali,,

So your opinion means jack shit mate just keep collecting your giro !!

yeah thats why i travel all around the world japan ,China ,Russia,USA,Chile,Argentina ,Mexico,Brazil,Australia,New Zealand all over Europe,Norway ,Sweden,Finland,Columbia,South Africa,Bali,,

So your opinion means jack shit mate just keep collecting your giro !!

Ripping ^^^

The wally with the brolly no thanks...i wonder if he would put a fake Scottish accent on.

Actually thats harsh he has had some very good success as well as failure.

Met him in Amalfi once. He is no dickhead. He did possess dilusions of grandeur.

The Future's Maroon

Hearts fans saying no to Steve McLaren :rofl:

Frightening.

The Real Maroonblood

Some of the posts on this thread are staggering. The mind boggles as to who would be acceptable as the next Head Coach to some Hearts fans.

Some would knock back SAF.

Big Slim Stylee

Some would knock back SAF.

Well he's obviously past it. No recent SPFL experience either.

Can the mods apply a filter to the phrase 'I'd rather have Cathro back'? Maybe change it to like 'I am talking absolute shite'?

Or I secretly support Hibs

Fxxx the SPFL

Apologies guys just seen the quote above me and the missus were out last night and my son and grandson were staying with us and he must have been on my tablet and posted the message I have given him a slap he was holding my grandson at the time otherwise he would have got a right hook.

Apologies guys just seen the quote above me and the missus were out last night and my son and grandson were staying with us and he must have been on my tablet and posted the message I have given him a slap he was holding my grandson at the time otherwise he would have got a right hook.

:lol:

Archived