Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

King Of The Cat Cafe

Well, he was always a can short of a six pack.

I used to cringe with some of the comments he made.

I'm liking your post count there...1551.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dagger Is Back

Nothing showing up as yet but still 3.5 weeks to go. Anyone any the wiser about the process for getting to the correct seat at MF? We've got 20 STs out at schools across Edinburgh and it would be good to know what I need to do to make sure they get hassle free access on the day.

Seat for me allocated 'near the directors box' courtesy of an email received earlier the day. :sweeet:

Just got that email with not a lot in it myself, nice to be appreciated by the club though.

I've heard nothing yet about my seat. I'm seriously worried that the Dons will bring 55,000 fans and I'll be locked out. 

Mars plastic

Just got that email with not a lot in it myself, nice to be appreciated by the club though.

An email to say roughly where your sitting with 'full details of seating arrangements available by the end of this week'. Cheers, Hertz. :)

Still no seat, and no email!

Starting to think maybe I did go out in the first round of musical chairs :lol:

I'm guessing Aberdeen and Rangers will both be offered 5k tickets max

The police will have the final say on this, add in the extra cost for security, and the concerns of the locals of Murrayfield and Roseburn, especially after all the nonsense after Celtics European games, i.e. pissing in gardens and stairs, there is no way it will be a come one come all situation.

30k max, with opposing fans receiving a limit of 5k

Mars plastic

I'm guessing Aberdeen and Rangers will both be offered 5k tickets max

The police will have the final say on this, add in the extra cost for security, and the concerns of the locals of Murrayfield and Roseburn, especially after all the nonsense after Celtics European games, i.e. pissing in gardens and stairs, there is no way it will be a come one come all situation.

30k max, with opposing fans receiving a limit of 5k

I must have imagined the Robbie Williams concert there just the other month.

I emailed last week. They replied within 24hrs saying they're working through it and we'll be advised seating arrangements soon

A new manager, a couple of new players and a few decent performances and results could see 30,000 plus against St J imo.

Mars plastic

A new manager, a couple of new players and a few decent performances and results could see 30,000 plus against St J imo.

:lol: :lol:

Not sure if you're serious Doug?

30,000 sounds a bit extreme.

The NIMBY's have a completely different mind set when it comes to concert/rugby crowds as opposed to big bad football hooligans

Which we all know is nonsense, but that's the way it's perceived, there is no way the police will allow Rangers to sell over 5k of tickets

The NIMBY's have a completely different mind set when it comes to concert/rugby crowds as opposed to big bad football hooligans

Which we all know is nonsense, but that's the way it's perceived, there is no way the police will allow Rangers to sell over 5k of tickets

Restrict it to that and they'll just try buy tickets for the home end

8k is my guess, similar to their allocation at Parkhead

Jambof3tornado

Am no getting let in for leaning over the perspex after dunfy game and screaming 'you are a disgrace', at IC. Not my finest moment.

Update email I just received interesting to see what the initiative is to boost the crowd.

We are contacting you to provide you with an update on the arrangements for the club?s three upcoming fixtures at BT Murrayfield Stadium.

As most of you will be aware, Hearts will play three Ladbrokes Premiership matches at BT Murrayfield Stadium in the months of September and October 2017. This has always been the contingency plan in the event of any delays to the opening of the new Main Stand, which will now host its first game on November 5th.

The following fixtures will be played at BT Murrayfield (kick-off times subject to change):

Saturday 9th September 2017: Hearts v Aberdeen (3pm)

Saturday 21 st October 2017: Hearts v St Johnstone (3pm)

Saturday 28th October 2017: Hearts v Rangers (12.30pm)

We are currently finalising the complex and time consuming process of mapping season ticket holders into Murrayfield. Once this is complete we will start to post out tickets to all our season ticket holders, complete with a map of Murrayfield that shows the location of your allocated seat(s).

Fans will be asked to arrive earlier than normal on matchdays in order to comply with Murrayfield security regulations, and to allow extra time to find your seats.

To thank you for your continued support, we will soon be releasing details of a special offer to season ticket holders designed to help boost the maroon support at all three of Hearts? Ladbrokes Premiership games at Murrayfield.

Your patience and understanding during this time is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you to BT Murrayfield next month.

Bazzas right boot

Nah, even with a start like that, st Johnstone will never bring through 12k.

Just checked etickets and been allocated.

West Stand Section 5 Row RR

Which seat number? I have 4

Sounds like STs will get to bring a +1 for some discount (or for free). No good if the seat next to you/your group is taken though!

From the email:

To thank you for your continued support, we will soon be releasing details of a special offer to season ticket holders designed to help boost the maroon support at all three of Hearts? Ladbrokes Premiership games at Murrayfield.

Your patience and understanding during this time is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you to BT Murrayfield next month.

:rolleyes5:

Just checked etickets and been allocated.

West Stand Section 5 Row RR

Still not been allocated my muddyfield seats :muggy:

West stand 5 Row NN from section G Row 24

At least it looks like all of section g have been kept together.

WheatfieldWarrior

Just what for the ructions if Wheatfield Platinum holders get allocated the Murrayfield West stand...

I'll be expecting sunshine, (and a win) never mind a decent seat :)

been here before

The whole thing is getting fxxking tedious now.

And I cant help but think that the "To thank you for your continued support, we will soon be releasing details of a special offer to season ticket holders designed to help boost the maroon support at all three of Hearts? Ladbrokes Premiership games at Murrayfield", is going to be yet another exciting opportunity for us to hand over even more cash.

And I cant help but think that the "To thank you for your continued support, we will soon be releasing details of a special offer to season ticket holders designed to help boost the maroon support at all three of Hearts? Ladbrokes Premiership games at Murrayfield", is going to be yet another exciting opportunity for us to hand over even more cash.

I am expecting bring a friend for a tenner.

You purchased 1 item on 14/08/17 at 19:52

:yas:

Finally!

W5, Row OO.

Not sure if that's good or bad :lol:

Edit - Oh God, it's awful!

WheatfieldWarrior

Robbie Williams said the same.

Bazzas right boot

I was just planning on rolling up with my st, is that an option.

From the looks of pictures from the same W5 seats, I would assume that we're going to be "behind" the goals.

Simeister-20170406061307.jpg

Shite if true :(

been here before

From the looks of pictures from the same W5 seats, I would assume that we're going to be "behind" the goals.

Simeister-20170406061307.jpg

Shite if true :(

Fxxk that!

What section are you in at Tynecastle?

:yas:

Finally!

W5, Row OO.

Not sure if that's good or bad :lol:

Edit - Oh God, it's awful!

Sat with the seagulls on the roof

Bazzas right boot

Nope

Ffs, effort.

Better read the ****ing emails then.

Cheers.

Have to agree with this.

The "complex" issues and how hard it is to run the club are wearing thin.

Fans continue doing what they have to do and expect the same.

Independence

What a pantomime this thread is. Calm down everyone. Theres a new stand being built and a few games at Ruggerfield will be over and done with very quickly.

been here before

Theres a new stand being built and a few games at Ruggerfield will be over and done with very quickly.

I think most of us know this but thanks for the information anyway.

Fxxk that!

What section are you in at Tynecastle?

That looks like the view for the Section G faithful.

Bollocks.

Sat with the seagulls on the roof

Would be a better view from up there!

Archived