Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got that email with not a lot in it myself, nice to be appreciated by the club though.

So you feel appreciated then...?

Looking forward to seeing what Murrayfield hospitality has that is in line with the Skyline lounge then ;)

We wanted to email you immediately to assure you that as valued corporate season members, you can expect to receive hospitality at the above games in line with what you would have received had the match been played here at Tynecastle Park. Equally, you will receive priority in the allocation of appropriate seating at Murrayfield.

The club will be working on the precise detail of this over the next few days and we will endeavour to come back to you by Monday 14th August with further information on arrangements. We are reviewing options for the provision of hospitality and would assure you that we are guided by a wish to provide the best possible experience to corporate members.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Everyone is doing their utmost here to minimise disruption and will provide clear information as details are confirmed. We are grateful for your continued support as we go through the final critical stages of construction.

Kind regards

Ann Park

Heartsmad1874

From the looks of pictures from the same W5 seats, I would assume that we're going to be "behind" the goals.

Simeister-20170406061307.jpg

Shite if true :(

Horrendous view that looks like doesn't help when your in Row RR :( and view will be alot worse.

Missing the Aberdeen game sadly.

Bazzas right boot

Folk fighting over the view and seats.

There will be room, to move.

anybody got a seating plan, thats me in Block w5, sounds like its right in the corner?

There's one further back in the thread. Near the start iirc.

W7 JJ. Looks pish.

From what I can gather there are 4 categories at Tynecastle, and 5 at Murrayfield. The stadium is huge so nobody should get the shan level 5 ones so they can be discounted.

This means level 2 (Gold Tynecastle, which I am) should surely get Cat 2 Murrayfield seats. WTF am I punted in to Cat 3 seats? It's not like there's going to be a shortage.

jambo in iraq

don't know what you are all worried about. You will literally be able to sit just about anywhere you like.

W7 JJ. Looks pish.

From what I can gather there are 4 categories at Tynecastle, and 5 at Murrayfield. The stadium is huge so nobody should get the shan level 5 ones so they can be discounted.

This means level 2 (Gold Tynecastle, which I am) should surely get Cat 2 Murrayfield seats. WTF am I punted in to Cat 3 seats? It's not like there's going to be a shortage.

They need some fans in that area in case the ball ends up there Ray 

W5 here too, sounds like there is a lot of us in there.

Some of the worst seats in the lowest category in the stadium. Really bad angles. Poor show

don't know what you are all worried about. You will literally be able to sit just about anywhere you like.

Going to be a pain in the arse having fans shuffling around the stadium playing musical chairs after kick-off.

Hagar the Horrible

Going to be a pain in the arse having fans shuffling around the stadium playing musical chairs after kick-off.

I better apologise first as I turn up 20 mins late from the pub, and head back to it mid way through the second half, and still need the toilet half a dozen times in between?  Musical chairs as well?  what could go wrong?

W7 JJ. Looks pish.

Phone the ticket office and ask for a different seat.

Only three games. It will soon be over and get back to a proper football stadium.

Ah but then some will complain their seat at Tynecastle isnae as good as the one they had at Murrayfield!

Ah but then some will complain their seat at Tynecastle isnae as good as the one they had at Murrayfield!

I very much doubt that, mate !

However, it is Kickback ! Anything is possible !

Captain America

Normally Section F row 5 in Wheatfield for the Murrayfield magical mystery tour I am in W25 G 3.

Normally Section F row 5 in Wheatfield for the Murrayfield magical mystery tour I am in W25 G 3.

I've gone similar, from F 22 to W25 FF.

That can take a running jump

Not got mine yet .Possibly a stupid question .Do we get issued tickets or do we all turn up and say this is my seat cos hearts said it was ?

Not got mine yet .Possibly a stupid question .Do we get issued tickets or do we all turn up and say this is my seat cos hearts said it was ?

you'll be issued a ticket. See post #272

I might be missing something here but why are Hearts issuing tickets to season ticket holders in some of the worst areas of the stadium like behind the goals.

From memory we have always been seated in the East stand which is closest to the pitch and must hold about 20 thousand plus.

I might be missing something here but why are Hearts issuing tickets to season ticket holders in some of the worst areas of the stadium like behind the goals.

From memory we have always been seated in the East stand which is closest to the pitch and must hold about 20 thousand plus.

That's where they've put me. Thought we were all in East.

Hagar the Horrible

I dont get that either unless they want to fill the whole lower level,  In a crappy corner seat, myself now, running track and even the corner flag is miles away?  I cant see me wanting to stay long at the first game and might just give my laddie my seat

been here before

Some of those seats are fxxkin brutal. Still nothing for section C so far.

I dread to think what shite shall be heading our way.

I dont get that either unless they want to fill the whole lower level,  In a crappy corner seat, myself now, running track and even the corner flag is miles away?  I cant see me wanting to stay long at the first game and might just give my laddie my seat

Ive not been issued with a ticket / seat number yet but if they stick me in the corner then I will be sending them an e-mail asking them why.

I havent paid for a platinum season ticket this season to be stuck in a corner in Murrayfield.

Hagar the Horrible

Some of those seats are fxxkin brutal. Still nothing for section C so far.

I dread to think what shite shall be heading our way.

There is not a bad seat while watching rugby, but the corners of the west stand is seriously honking for the football?

To all those who want the corners filled in at Tynecastle, I hope thats where your seated too...Karma

One game is and already it feels like a write off

There is not a bad seat while watching rugby, but the corners of the west stand is seriously honking for the football?

To all those who want the corners filled in at Tynecastle, I hope thats where your seated too...Karma

One game is and already it feels like a write off

I'm not one who wants corners at tynecastle but to say it would be anywhere like murrayfield is a ridiculous comment. I think the corners at tynecastle would be great but will probably never be done.

That's where they've put me. Thought we were all in East.

I'm in South 17, nearest section to the West.

Not holding out much hope of any kind of atmosphere at these games. Hope i'm wrong.

I'm a wheatfield Platinum ST holder - so it's Royal Box for me or "Budge Oot!!"

been here before

There is not a bad seat while watching rugby...

I wouldnt thank you for the best seat in the house to watch rugby. Cant stand the game :lol:

been here before

I'm a wheatfield Platinum ST holder - so it's Royal Box for me or "Budge Oot!!"

Aye thats it, thats it right there.

That is exactly what people are saying.

You've 100% nailed it.

I still think it may have been a good idea by the club to either issue vouchers for the cost of the three games or some other mechanism for the value of the 3 games as an option. Then there would be no issue with anyone being able to complain.

Aye thats it, thats it right there.

That is exactly what people are saying.

You've 100% nailed it.

ime not one to make a fuss but having a padded seat with my name on it in the platinum Wheatfield ,I think at least I should have had an email by now.A tad forgetful .

IveSeenTheLight

W7 - DD... Better get the binoculars out.

Nothing in the Aberdeen site yet for the away fans, but as you guys have East South and West tickets, its most likely to be the North stand for us.

I always go to Tynecastle, but may just give this a miss.

Still fingers cross we get West 19-30, but most likely wishfull thinking.

A different smart card for the 3 games at the Stade de Eggnash would be a nice wee novelty idea no ?

Archived