Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

The intention of this thread is to see where folk are sitting and work out how much of the stadium/tiers Hearts have allocated us. Keep other talk about Murrayfield to the club statement thread.

You can find out what seat you've been allocated at Murrayfield by:

1. Log into https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/myaccount/accounthistory.aspx

2. Click on 'transaction history'

3. Expand the most recently purchased item

(note the club are doing this in stages and not everyone will have been allocated a seat yet)

11514s.gif

(this photo looks north)

Murrayfield014.jpg

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at the back of the Gorgie and I'll be sitting in the lower south stand with the wee man at Murrayfield. S9 if I remember correctly.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

New Stand S.

Not going to Murrayfield apparently.

:sob:

Ferryjambo99

Absolutely no idea. How do yous know where you're sitting?

Check your account history on e tickets. It should come up as a purchase

the big show

They have not updated everybody's season ticket yet , you just got to keep checking e ticket .

I'm in South Stand section 5, pretty much the exact same pitch location as I am in section V in the Gorgie.

Section 5 of the South stand. Seems almost identical to my seat in the gorgie

:D you must sit very near me!

Hagar the Horrible

Just been onto my etickets and there is nothing to say where I will be sitting at Murrayfield, but i know my loyalty points are slim pickings

I wonder how the segregation is going to work outside the stadium.  Could be fun with Aberdeen and the Orcs.

Don't worry about your seat sit anywhere there will be plenty spare

That's true. Will likely be taking my daughter to all but the Rangers games so will require two next to each other anyway.

heartsfc_fan

I am in the Main Stand. Seats not allocated yet.

I'm in the main stand and have been allocated a seat. Was on Wednesday.

Fxxx the SPFL

I wonder how the segregation is going to work outside the stadium.  Could be fun with Aberdeen and the Orcs.

The Rangers and Sheep will be kept at the Roseburn side I would imagine. Hearts fans will enter from Western approach side possibly.

Thought Police

S13 behind the goals, not too shabby.

I imagine there will be something more official. Will people know to check e-tickets before turning up?

S13 behind the goals, not too shabby.

I imagine there will be something more official. Will people know to check e-tickets before turning up?

There'll be a proper announcement and I presume tickets will be mailed out

It's only because we can see this on our account history already on eTicketing that I made this thread

Harry Potter

The intention of this thread is to see where folk are sitting and work out how much of the stadium/tiers Hearts have allocated us. Keep other talk about Murrayfield to the club statement thread.

You can find out what seat you've been allocated at Murrayfield by:

1. Log into https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/myaccount/accounthistory.aspx

2. Click on 'transaction history'

3. Expand the most recently purchased item

(note the club are doing this in stages and not everyone will have been allocated a seat yet)

11514s.gif

(this photo looks north)

Murrayfield014.jpg

Not got mine yet.

Thought Police

There'll be a proper announcement and I presume tickets will be mailed out

It's only because we can see this on our account history already on eTicketing that I made this thread

Cheers mate!

The Treasurer

I would imagine the club will allocate tickets in relation to where your ST is at Tynecastle.

Once everyone has been allocated then I'm sure there will be an opportunity to move, provided you pay extra if you're moving to a better location.

Lucille's Thirsty

I can't be bothered looking and creating an account I sit in Gorgie Z upper.

I take it'll I'll be in south with all of rest of gorgie season ticket holders.

Hagar the Horrible

So just to clarify, if you check you etickets transaction history, it will eventualy amend to your new seats yes?

will the club let us know this, or is it a turn up and sit anywhere job?  within a section???

Don't worry about your seat sit anywhere there will be plenty spare

Yes there will be plenty spare seats.

Trouble is G4S will be having a field day keeping people from moving to unused parts of the Stadium.

There will be large sections roped off as they will want to keep everyone together to reduce stewarding costs.

A bit like when we close some stands for low key games such as LC ties against smaller clubs.

S11 for me, which ties up with Section X in the Gorgie.  Crap seat at Murrayfield though, I was hoping to move to the East stand for these games.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Q to E6 J

Reasonably happy, the pic looks better than the ticket map thing in relation to the goalposts.

During the Schalke game, Germans were all over our bit of the stadium, tighter security especially for the Rangers game I would think. Cant imagine many people will be in the West

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Dont expect the upper sections to be open, imo.

East, they are

Just received an email stating PR sectioners will be getting the best seats in the House ?nd details will be made available in due course.

I haven't been allocated one yet.

I am assuming when people are, groups of season ticket holders are being seated together.

I would imagine the club will allocate tickets in relation to where your ST is at Tynecastle.

Once everyone has been allocated then I'm sure there will be an opportunity to move, provided you pay extra if you're moving to a better location.

I also assume that the 'category' of seat you initially get will correspond with the category of season ticket bought.

Archived