Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

Footballfirst

OK who is going to do the first dot count.  Etickets is only showing seats for sale in the East Stand.

YDsfgnU.jpg

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IveSeenTheLight

Aberdeen now showing ticketing details for the Hearts game.

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/9982.php

No specific details on allocation, however the LP requirements is only 20, whilst usually it starts at about 120+ for Tynecastle when getting 1400 tickets and 100+ for the cup game when we got the whole of the Roseburn..

This would suggest that we will be offered a substantial amount of tickets.

The Treasurer

No specific details on allocation, however the LP requirements is only 20, whilst usually it starts at about 120+ for Tynecastle when getting 1400 tickets and 100+ for the cup game when we got the whole of the Roseburn..

As I've said on the other thread, under police instruction/advice the away clubs can receive a maximum of under 10k

The three match season ticket is only available in sections E17, E20 and E22.

Dot count so far... 1 seat sold!

IveSeenTheLight

As I've said on the other thread, under police instruction/advice the away clubs can receive a maximum of under 10k

I've been trying to find out what the North Stand holds.

closest I seem to find suggest the North and South stands have a 12k capacity each.

I'm guessing that they will sell Lower first and then open up the upper tier if the lower section gets sold out.

closest I seem to find suggest the North and South stands have a 12k capacity each.

I'm guessing that they will sell Lower first and then open up the upper tier if the lower section gets sold out.

The initial allocation is around 9 thousand tickets.

The Treasurer

Probably have to allow for segregation which won't be listed in the capacity for egg-chasing 

The initial allocation is around 9 thousand tickets.

Aberdeen have been given 4,500 for North lower with the option on the same in the upper.

I'd assume that Rangers will get the same. Rangers fan at work said that they have about 9k that signed up to away games so it should sell out no problem. Couple of big crowds anway

Dagger Is Back

Got my Ticket for Aberdeen game through the post today

I really hoped they'd be sending them out for all 3 games in one go.

...a bit disco

I really hoped they'd be sending them out for all 3 games in one go.

Told me on the phone yesterday there would be a delay on other tickets as they are concentrating on the Sheep ones first.

Seymour M Hersh

I wonder if we'll be able to change seats if the ones the've allocated for the codheid game are rubbish?

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I wonder if we'll be able to change seats if the ones the've allocated for the codheid game are rubbish?

I would assume there will be plenty spare seats around so you could just move anyway.

Dagger Is Back

Told me on the phone yesterday there would be a delay on other tickets as they are concentrating on the Sheep ones first.

Thanks that's good to know. We've got 12 pairs of STs out to schools across Edinburgh so I'm not going to have to collect paper tickets from our donors, deliver them to schools and then repeat at least twice.

Pretty shit to be honest. They told me there was no way of collecting from the TO either.

Hopefully a really big Dons support.  Always a good atmosphere when Aberdeen come to town. 

Dagger Is Back

Thanks that's good to know. We've got 12 pairs of STs out to schools across Edinburgh so I'm not going to have to collect paper tickets from our donors, deliver them to schools and then repeat at least twice.

Pretty shit to be honest. They told me there was no way of collecting from the TO either.

been here before

Phoned the Ticket Office this morning to change my ticket to a better seat for the 3 games. Nae bother and couldnt have been more helpful.

Phoned the Ticket Office this morning to change my ticket to a better seat for the 3 games. Nae bother and couldnt have been more helpful.

Same here was in W5 and phoned and took advantage of cheap tickets for mates and now in centre east upper, sorted!

Well they've got my tickets wrong

2 adults together when it should be separate adult / adult and U13 together

A visit to ticket office next week then

crunchy frog

I've been given 3 extra LPS for the next 3 games despite having my own season ticket. No complaints likes

I've been given 3 extra LPS for the next 3 games despite having my own season ticket. No complaints likes

I noticed mine have gone up by 3 also.

Is the lower tier a decent view? Thought ST holders would be in the upper tier??? I'm in W21 but would've thought the upper tier would've been better??

Ticket for Dons game arrived this morning. Thought they would have sent tickets for the three games together. Seems a waste of time, money etc.

Dagger Is Back

Tickets arrived this morning. Should have been 2 adults and 2 U13 but they're all adults.

I take it a similar thing is happening to others?

Jambof3tornado

Tickets arrived this morning. Should have been 2 adults and 2 U13 but they're all adults.

No ripped off portions missing on any??

Is the lower tier a decent view? Thought ST holders would be in the upper tier??? I'm in W21 but would've thought the upper tier would've been better??

I was in W21 but have been moved to W23 without any notification from the ticket office. Only found out as my friend phoned the ticket office to say that he was seated in a different place to me and my son but our season tickets are all together in the Wheatfield and they said we are all together.

Both my son and I had already looked online and we were in W21 CC next to each other now we have been moved to W23 EE.

Ticket for Dons game arrived this morning. Thought they would have sent tickets for the three games together. Seems a waste of time, money etc.

What happens if you take up the offer to bring a friend at reduced price and want to sit together. They would have to move you and send out another lot of tickets. Doesn't sound to good.

I've had an email back about this issue saying "you have 2 seats allocated for ** and 1 for ** for the 3 season tickets you have. All tickets sent out have adult on them"

I don't have the tickets with me. I have only 2 tickets. So does 1 include the U13 seat?

Edit - maybe I've still to receive one because its a different part of stadium.

I was in W21 but have been moved to W23 without any notification from the ticket office. Only found out as my friend phoned the ticket office to say that he was seated in a different place to me and my son but our season tickets are all together in the Wheatfield and they said we are all together.

Both my son and I had already looked online and we were in W21 CC next to each other now we have been moved to W23 EE.

I was the exact same, was allocated W21 row X. Then I went onto etickets as others had said they'd been moved and I'm now in W23 row AA.

Allocated section S13 worst seats in the stadium because you are so far from the goal line due to the very large deadball area at that end of the ground. Why use these seats when there are plenty down the sides to satisfy demand. It is obvious that the person(s) responsible for the task of allocating the seats did not look at the big picture. Totally pissed off!!!!

Allocated section S13 worst seats in the stadium because you are so far from the goal line due to the very large deadball area at that end of the ground. Why use these seats when there are plenty down the sides to satisfy demand. It is obvious that the person(s) responsible for the task of allocating the seats did not look at the big picture. Totally pissed off!!!!

Best seats seem to be on sale

been here before

Phone up and change them then.

been here before

That will work if 12,000 people do that

Are 12000 people going to do that?

What a bizarre post.

I emailed customer services last night to try and get mine and my son seats together as he was in the east stand and I was in the west. Received a reply this morning confirming that our seats have been changed for all three games and we'd now be seated together.

Dagger Is Back

No ripped off portions missing on any??

Since found out that all tickets posted out are labelled as adults. No idea why. Doesn't cause a problem

Dagger Is Back

I've had an email back about this issue saying "you have 2 seats allocated for ** and 1 for ** for the 3 season tickets you have. All tickets sent out have adult on them"

I don't have the tickets with me. I have only 2 tickets. So does 1 include the U13 seat?

Edit - maybe I've still to receive one because its a different part of stadium.

I think a single ticket will be on it's way Mikey. Did you not set up a separate customer ID for the STs you donated that Clovenstone PS are using this year?

Posted on twitter - grounds keeper getting goals ready

Wonder what the dimensions are

DH_9mPLWAAEiG2N.jpg

Unless we miraculously find a speedy player or two this week, same as Tynecastle.

I think a single ticket will be on it's way Mikey. Did you not set up a separate customer ID for the STs you donated that Clovenstone PS are using this year?

Same id for all tickets but maybe they are printing / issuing tickets by section not customer id

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

OK who is going to do the first dot count.  Etickets is only showing seats for sale in the East Stand.

YDsfgnU.jpg

When I log into the eTickets page to buy Aberdeen game tickets, it doesn't display this stadium plan.  I've tried in firefox, chrome and IE.  All I can get is the "choose best available" option.  Am I doing something wrong?

So just to clarify every ticket is an 'Adult'. Seems Hearts have done this for whatever reason. Allows any ticket eg U13 / concession to be used by an Adult / anyone.

Tickets being sent in batches based on section of ground.

This is reply from Hearts this morning. I asked because I didn't receive all my tickets.

"We are having to print these off in batches so its being done sections at a time. We have just printed off all the tickets as a generic ticket so they all just have Adult written on them"

When I log into the eTickets page to buy Aberdeen game tickets, it doesn't display this stadium plan. I've tried in firefox, chrome and IE. All I can get is the "choose best available" option. Am I doing something wrong?

Same for me. It is displaying the stadium plan if I go to mini season ticket but not for the individual games. When it was working the other day, I had to adjust the zoom before I could see anything. A few glitches in the system.

Jambof3tornado

Posted on twitter - grounds keeper getting goals ready

Wonder what the dimensions are

DH_9mPLWAAEiG2N.jpg

Have I imagined a rule stating it must be same dimensions as tynecastle playing surface??

Archived