Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing in the Aberdeen site yet for the away fans, but as you guys have East South and West tickets, its most likely to be the North stand for us.

I always go to Tynecastle, but may just give this a miss.

Still fingers cross we get West 19-30, but most likely wishfull thinking.

Your correct with north, you won't get west, not a chance

I still think it may have been a good idea by the club to either issue vouchers for the cost of the three games or some other mechanism for the value of the 3 games as an option. Then there would be no issue with anyone being able to complain.

Like a partial ST refund? They'd still have to pay for that person's seat (x3) at Murrayfield anyway so we'd be out of pocket twice over. I can see why they wouldn't offer something like that.

Or did you mean 3 x match vouchers to be redeemed for seats of your own choice at Murrayfield?

All roads lead to Gorgie

West stand away behind the running track. **** off!!

W11 for me. Near the corner flag and behind the ******* running track.  :veryangry2:  

At least it will be a long way from the orcs I suppose !

Jambof3tornado

W11 for me. Near the corner flag and behind the ******* running track. :veryangry2:

At least it will be a long way from the orcs I suppose !

Hate watching from further away than you need to. Soddin track.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Hate watching from further away than you need to. Soddin track.

Why is the track there and is it ever used anyway . Why the SRU don't move the pitch central and even up the view from both stands is a puzzle.

Jambof3tornado

Why is the track there and is it ever used anyway . Why the SRU don't move the pitch central and even up the view from both stands is a puzzle.

I think they will allow us lower E loyal fans to use the track as a standing area!

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think they will allow us lower E loyal fans to use the track as a standing area!

Any player scoring and running towards the crowd Beattie style is getting yellow for sure.

IveSeenTheLight

Your correct with north, you won't get west, not a chance

Why not?

There's segregation in the Roseburn with a bit of tarpaulin, why not in the West stand?

It looks like you are getting allocated in East, South and West. Having us in the North stand means all four stands open which would not be commercially the best option.

Segregation in West means you could then keep the North closed and attract more away fans to help with the costs.

It probably won't happen, but you could easily construct a viable reason for it to happen.

Why not?

There's segregation in the Roseburn with a bit of tarpaulin, why not in the West stand?

It looks like you are getting allocated in East, South and West. Having us in the North stand means all four stands open which would not be commercially the best option.

Segregation in West means you could then keep the North closed and attract more away fans to help with the costs.

It probably won't happen, but you could easily construct a viable reason for it to happen.

Because they have a model they have already used several times and I'd imagine they have no time to hit the drawing board with so much going on.

Why not?

It's the cheapest way to segregate fans. There are no viable options to split the west due to the layout of Murrayfield and hospitality.

Plus there's no way in hell Rangers will be allowed in with Hearts fan at the west stand so there's no point coming up with 3 different operation plans for 3 games.

Why are the Gold and Platinum seats getting shafted with absolutely ****ing shan Murrayfield Seats.

I would much rather be somewhere near the halfway line than behind the bloody goals, on a corner, 15 miles away from the action.

IveSeenTheLight

It's the cheapest way to segregate fans. There are no viable options to split the west due to the layout of Murrayfield and hospitality.

Plus there's no way in hell Rangers will be allowed in with Hearts fan at the west stand so there's no point coming up with 3 different operation plans for 3 games.

Rangers fans are segregated by tarpaulin in the Roseburn are they not?

I get that it's a different stadium, but surely in the modern days it's possible.

Hearts should be wanting to maximise their revenue whilst minising their costs. Having 4 stands open in a 67,000 stadium does not seem economically the best.

I get that it's a different stadium, but surely in the modern days it's possible.

Hearts should be wanting to maximise their revenue whilst minising their costs. Having 4 stands open in a 67,000 stadium does not seem economically the best.

Yes but the roseburn does not house expensive hospitality seats and has two separate entrances and exits to opposite sides of the stadium. Murrayfield does not.

I've been told this by someone who is planning the games. It is cheaper to house the away fans in a completely different stand than even beginning to try spilt a stand between two.

You're getting the North Stand, deal with it.

Look you, stop your ****ing bleating. You've been told several times where you'll be sitting. If you don't like it, don't ****ing attend...or come on here continually throwing your cloven hooves up in anguish.

Why are the Gold and Platinum seats getting shafted with absolutely ******* shan Murrayfield Seats.

I would much rather be somewhere near the halfway line than behind the bloody goals, on a corner, 15 miles away from the action.

I am a Platinum season ticket holder and they have given me W21 which is fairly central.

Still dont understand why we are not using the East stand though as it is much closer to the pitch.

I am a Platinum season ticket holder and they have given me W21 which is fairly central.

Still dont understand why we are not using the East stand though as it is much closer to the pitch.

We are using the east stand

Look you, stop your ****ing bleating. You've been told several times where you'll be sitting. If you don't like it, don't ****ing attend...or come on here continually throwing your cloven hooves up in anguish.

mehhh  the post of the year

We are using the east stand

So why are fans being allocated corner seats?

I assume we are only using the lower sections of the West and East?

So why are fans being allocated corner seats?

I assume we are only using the lower sections of the West and East?

Two tiers of the east. Probably just lower tier of west.

The email Hearts sent out implied some incentive to get as many folk to go as possible - maybe spare seats next to STs so they can take friends?

Musical chairs once general sale starts!

Got my daughter's and mine.W11 row x.after a quick glance at the seating chart if w is like the Wheatfield looks like in line with the 18 yard line where we sit.Saying that I don't like murrayfield .

jambo in iraq

Going to be a pain in the arse having fans shuffling around the stadium playing musical chairs after kick-off.

Not much of a challenging game of musical chairs. When the music stops there will be 45,000 empty chairs to pick from!! :)

Section C lower, my seat got allocated this afternoon, block W15.

Pretty much where I sit at Tynecastle.

It's a lot further away from the pitch at that side than the other stands because of the running track, that area might also be directly behind the dugouts, I'll sit there for the first game but if the views aren't great, I'll see about switching seats for the other two games.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Two tiers of the east. Probably just lower tier of west.

The email Hearts sent out implied some incentive to get as many folk to go as possible - maybe spare seats next to STs so they can take friends?

Musical chairs once general sale starts!

Who decides what is a spare seat?

If I want to bring someone to the seat beside me, what happens to the guy who usually sits there?

Who decides what is a spare seat?

If I want to bring someone to the seat beside me, what happens to the guy who usually sits there?

Are you a registered group?

I've no idea how they'll do it, just guessing, but registered groups will be together, mine are.

d63622d6230fe4549845e6b4aa3410f2--barbou

That'll be about 180 of your finest quids if you please sir.

:lol:

Where did you find that? Wouldn't mind it myself!

My seat pretty much mirrors my ST seat in the front of section A but I should think that there will be plenty of empty seats around for people to unofficially move to at the time.

We have just had our seats moved from E1 to E3 seats still awful, is someone in office playing musical chairs not happy with the seats.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Got mine in W5. Looks like a terrible location, hopefully it isn't final and gets changed.

Moved from the back of E to what looks like a fairly high row in W23 so looks much the same position in relation to the pitch as Tynecastle other than the running track in the way.

maroondevo52

We have just had our seats moved from E1 to E3 seats still awful, is someone in office playing musical chairs not happy with the seats.

Same here, on holiday that week so doesn't make any odds, just need to get shot of the ticket now.

Zippyisajambo

Season Ticket in Wheatfield Sec B lower . been allocated W9 row E

tucked in corner which is a bit disappointing.

Still can't see anything on e-tickets about where I'll be sitting for these games.

Any other upper section S people got their seats allocated?

...a bit disco

Still can't see anything on e-tickets about where I'll be sitting for these games.

Any other upper section S people got their seats allocated?

Was Put in E9 then moved to E13.

King Of The Cat Cafe

My seat pretty much mirrors my ST seat in the front of section A but I should think that there will be plenty of empty seats around for people to unofficially move to at the time.

It is the least any of us deserve.

For the East Stand, it looked lime initially they started at the North End of Tynecastle Main Stand and mirrored the seats in Murrayfield East not realising you could be sitting behind the goal line at Murray field.

It then looked like they noticed that and reallocated seats southwards by a block.

So I've gone from halfway line at Murray field to a more reflective seat 25 yards or so from the South goal, mirroring my new Main Stand seat at Tynecasle.

Surely they haven't made same error for the West Stand?

For the East Stand, it looked lime initially they started at the North End of Tynecastle Main Stand and mirrored the seats in Murrayfield East not realising you could be sitting behind the goal line at Murray field.

It then looked like they noticed that and reallocated seats southwards by a block.

So I've gone from halfway line at Murray field to a more reflective seat 25 yards or so from the South goal, mirroring my new Main Stand seat at Tynecasle.

What is it with Hearts and organising seats lately! All went to shite since Emily left the ticket office :whistling:

Rudi Hates Hibees

It does look like a similar error has occurred, or at least I hope so. I'm currently sitting behind the goal line in W5. Normally I'd be in line with the penalty spot.

David McCaig

I'm usually Wheatfield Section C Row 30 and have been allocated W15 Row NN which I presume is at the back of the lower tier.

been here before

I'm usually Wheatfield Section C Row 30 and have been allocated W15 Row NN which I presume is at the back of the lower tier.

Similar to myself. Im C Row 25 and have been given W13 JJ. Looks about in line with the 18 yard box, or whatever its called these days.

Not brilliant but judging by some of the allocated seats on this thread it could have been far worse.

Perth to Paisley

Remember seeing two fans getting into a fight about seats at one European game at Murrayfield

.... there were about 30,000 empty seats.they could have chosen

I predict chaos at the first game

Has anyone got a seating plan showing rows? I'm W25 row AA from F 21 at tynie

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Has anyone got a seating plan showing rows? I'm W25 row AA from F 21 at tynie

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Courtesay of kila.....see below.

The intention of this thread is to see where folk are sitting and work out how much of the stadium/tiers Hearts have allocated us. Keep other talk about Murrayfield to the club statement thread.

You can find out what seat you've been allocated at Murrayfield by:

1. Log into https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/myaccount/accounthistory.aspx

2. Click on 'transaction history'

3. Expand the most recently purchased item

(note the club are doing this in stages and not everyone will have been allocated a seat yet)

11514s.gif

(this photo looks north)

Murrayfield014.jpg

Archived