Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

For Aberdeen & Rangers games I don't see why we cant get anywhere from 30k to a sell out, we have 14k season ticket holders, plus general sales & walk up we could easy get our support up towards the 30k mark because lets be honest most cant have an excuse of not being able to get a ticket for Murrayfield plus I don't see the harm in giving Aberdeen & Rangers a massive allocation. I would rather we sold out than have about 40k empty seats. So if we have to give Rangers half the ground and Aberdeen similar if not slightly less then I would be happy with that.

St Johnstone on the other hand we might be lucky to hit 20k, they don't have a big support let alone a big travelling support so are unlikely to command such a big allocation of tickets for the game and its not the most glamorous of games for us at Murrayfield. This will be the one game to let us down attendance wise out the 3 shifted

Think the sheep game will be very healthy. Maybe a lot more than people think.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be delighted if they gave a large proportion of tickets to local kids teams and charities. Particularly kids. I'm a great believer that this is one of the best ways to bring on generations of supporters.

IveSeenTheLight

Think the sheep game will be very healthy. Maybe a lot more than people think.

I would agree.

Your first "home" game of the season, so it should draw out an increased support

John Findlay

Murrayfield has 67,500 seats. I'm sure me and the laddie will get ones with a good view nae bother.

Murrayfield has 67,500 seats. I'm sure me and the laddie will get ones with a good view nae bother.

Probably, John, but with stewarding and catering in mind, there will be areas closed surely.

It would cost a fortune to open all areas.

John Findlay

Probably, John, but with stewarding and catering in mind, there will be areas closed surely.

It would cost a fortune to open all areas.

I agree. There are no restricted views. It may primarily be a stadium for rugby but, it's the best in Scotland. Stadiums don't create atmospheres. The people inside them do. 1,500 Schalke supporters proved that.

I'm in b nothing yet.Anyboby else ?

Have you went through the whole account history thing, Norrie ?

Took me two or three attempts to find it but it was there.

I'm in row U. Can anyone advise if that is near the front of the East stand? I'm unsure if A, Z, or ZZ is nearest the pitch?

I presume you're row 20-odd at Tynie? You'll be roughly the same number back at Murrayfield. It goes A-Z then AA-ZZ.

jamboiain13

Anyone else had an item purchased for you last week - which then disappeared to be replaced by another transaction today?  First allocation seemed pretty reflective of my ST Tynecastle seat but have been moved along 4 blocks now!

Anyone else had an item purchased for you last week - which then disappeared to be replaced by another transaction today? First allocation seemed pretty reflective of my ST Tynecastle seat but have been moved along 4 blocks now!

Just checked, my Murrayfield seat has also changed. From E6 I'm now E10.

Have you went through the whole account history thing, Norrie ?

Took me two or three attempts to find it but it was there.

cheers il have another bash'failing that il give the ticket office a bell.

sandylejambo

I cant remember my log-in or password, lets hope I'm next to the lads I'm with normally, they can point me the way.

PeterintheRain

I would agree.

Your first "home" game of the season, so it should draw out an increased support.

There's finally going to be room for all 25,000 abersheep fans who go to every away game.  

PeterintheRain

I agree. There are no restricted views. It may primarily be a stadium for rugby but, it's the best in Scotland. Stadiums don't create atmospheres. The people inside them do. 1,500 Schalke supporters proved that.

That used to be true.  Then they build the big screens and later on moved the pitch towards the West Stand.  If you're right at the back next to the screens then you can't see the West Stand touchlines. Similar to anybody in the new stand being blocked by the police command post. 

Sorry may have been covered,what's the segregation like within the stadium ? I only ask because of the visit from the great unwashed.

letsalldothebeattie

Anyone else had an item purchased for you last week - which then disappeared to be replaced by another transaction today? First allocation seemed pretty reflective of my ST Tynecastle seat but have been moved along 4 blocks now!

Just had a look at this and I've been moved as well. Was placed in E9 now moved to E13 which actually seems more accurate to where I should be at Tynie. Assuming this change is final now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rustyspanner

There's finally going to be room for all 25,000 abersheep fans who go to every away game.

You'll get a dildo on your bonnet.

This is shit, tried to find where my seat is allocated for, no luck. Feel I am getting treated as a numpty, now Hearts/you have my ?470 for over a month now.

Sent from my FDR-A01L using Tapatalk

This is shit, tried to find where my seat is allocated for, no luck. Feel I am getting treated as a numpty, now Hearts/you have my ?470 for over a month now.

Only 31 days away too.  :uhoh2:

Still can't see my Murrayfield seat.

Getting a bit annoyed now.

Jambof3tornado

Patience. Quite a bit of extra work involved.

letsalldothebeattie

Seen yesterday I think it was Hearts replied to somebody on twitter that they are still in the process of allocating everyone a space at Murrayfield. Assuming they must be using a similar set up to Tynie they will be doing stand by stand type thing. Seemed to do Main Stand folk first from what I've seen on Facebook and twitter

Heartsmad1874

Upper section G - section 38 hopefully without the drummer

Upper Section G aswell and diddly squat is in my account for these games.

...a bit disco

Just been moved to East 13 Row N.

Wtf is going on?

Just been moved to East 13 Row N.

Wtf is going on?

Musical chairs

tian447 still hasn't realised they went out in the first round

...a bit disco

Musical chairs

:rofl:

Nice one!

Seen yesterday I think it was Hearts replied to somebody on twitter that they are still in the process of allocating everyone a space at Murrayfield. Assuming they must be using a similar set up to Tynie they will be doing stand by stand type thing. Seemed to do Main Stand folk first from what I've seen on Facebook and twitter

Am in the main stand. Not got my seat allocation yet.

Anyone else had an item purchased for you last week - which then disappeared to be replaced by another transaction today?  First allocation seemed pretty reflective of my ST Tynecastle seat but have been moved along 4 blocks now!

Similar scenario, however moved from E6 to E12 which is right on halfway line (figure of speech, not on the pitch!)....SectionQ in New Main Stand.

Ann must have noticed my loyalty points in 3 figure bracket & decided I deserved better :whistling:

August Landmesser

Section S in new stand, around the 18yd box, was in E9 but now moved again to E11, around the 18yd box. Fair enough, happy with that. Looking forward to the novelty.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

The Treasurer

Same here.

Can't believe some people in the ordinary seats have been sorted ahead of the important people in the platinum sections.

Thinking of cancelling my DD in protest. Mad Budge oot, mad Levein oot, mad Ticket Office oot !!!! 

Riddley Walker

There's still a month til the game,everyone will get a seat who is entitled to one. Dunno why folk are getting so wound up.

Hagar the Horrible

Does anybody know what's gonna happen for hospitality V the sheep ?

you end up with a better deal with the egg chasers, but the dress code is a barbour jacket and hunters wellies

gerryjambo41

Moved from E9 to E13 ! Do we have to actually get a printed ticket for these games or do you use your season ticket? Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but it'll mean a lot more work for the TO

Same here.

Can't believe some people in the ordinary seats have been sorted ahead of the important people in the platinum sections.

Thinking of cancelling my DD in protest. Mad Budge oot, mad Levein oot, mad Ticket Office oot !!!! 

Wondering if some "platinum" sections will be placed in West Stand, which might be part of the delay? Possible to involve Wheatfield Section D & New Main Stand R ST holders?

As noted previously, I have ST Section Q in main stand. I have benefit of reduced price offer to Old Main Stand ST holders, originally allocated seat in E6 & now moved to "better" E12.

It must be a logistical nightmare of a job to carry out including additional man hours to complete.

PS. I know most of your post in made "tongue in cheek" :2thumbsup:

Musical chairs

Nice one :lol:

:sob:

IveSeenTheLight

I do not know who made these claims, certainly not me.

You guys don't half bang on about it though.

we had just short of 2,000 at the Hamilton midweek game, with Hamilton having about 800.

I reckon we could take 3-5,000 for a game against Hearts, but also see people not wanting to go because of poor seat allocation

we had just short of 2,000 at the Hamilton midweek game, with Hamilton having about 800.

I reckon we could take 3-5,000 for a game against Hearts, but also see people not wanting to go because of poor seat allocation

Jimmy Calderwood once claimed you had 5,000 fans at Tynie in a 3,500 seater stand...which wasn't even full.

Jimmy Calderwood once claimed you had 5,000 fans at Tynie in a 3,500 seater stand...which wasn't even full.

To be fair, Fat Jim was prone to talking pish on occasion.

Not sure of what game Mr Perma-tan was talking about but the 2006 Cup game at Tynecastle had a full Roseburn of sheep.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

As we are entitled to bang on on a Hearts fan forum.

You have difficulty getting your head round that eh

I would be delighted if they gave a large proportion of tickets to local kids teams and charities. Particularly kids. I'm a great believer that this is one of the best ways to bring on generations of supporters.

Hope we didn't encourage this sort of thing under Cathro....!

IveSeenTheLight

Well, he was always a can short of a six pack.

I used to cringe with some of the comments he made.

IveSeenTheLight

As we are entitled to bang on on a Hearts fan forum.

You have difficulty getting your head round that eh

Not at all Sir Gio, you can say whatever you want.

Archived