Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skacel'sLeftFoot

Cheers Kila. V18 to S3, so I get to see our quality corners again.

Tokyo Drifter

Don't worry about your seat sit anywhere there will be plenty spare

What he (she?) said. Gonna be about four seats to choose from for every fan in there. Sit where you like once you're in.

I would imagine the club will allocate tickets in relation to where your ST is at Tynecastle.

Once everyone has been allocated then I'm sure there will be an opportunity to move, provided you pay extra if you're moving to a better location.

The only problem with that though is that my seat in new main stand upper is in line with the penalty spot whilst the one allocated at Murrayfield is miles away.

Will just move over once we're in though, get prime seats nearer the middle of E upper without paying anything extra :smug:

I bought my seat for N upper I've been given a seat iN E1 which doesn't seem to be a similar area.  It's beyond the pitch and low at the corner flags, brilliant.

Row 29 of the main. Have ended up row h e10

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Nothing on my account yet but not really fussed if it's low down, high up, East or South.

It's only temporary and will enjoy it for what it is.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I also assume that the 'category' of seat you initially get will correspond with the category of season ticket bought.

Just what for the ructions if Wheatfield Platinum holders get allocated the Murrayfield West stand...

What he (she?) said. Gonna be about four seats to choose from for every fan in there. Sit where you like once you're in.

That's going to cause bedlam to start with. Anyone with a good seat will want to sit there. Can see it now...10 mins in there'll be a mad scramble for the good seats....might be more entertaining than the games!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just what for the ructions if Wheatfield Platinum holders get allocated the Murrayfield West stand...

Only a guess, but I reckon new main standers are East and to the North, Wheatfield East and to the South, that stand must hold close to 15k

Harry Potter

Just received an email stating PR sectioners will be getting the best seats in the House ?nd details will be made available in due course.

Take us plebs in N dont get an E- Mail, :smoking:  :13:

...a bit disco

I am in the Main Stand. Seats not allocated yet.

I'm up now.

East 9 Row N 19

Happy with that!

letsalldothebeattie

East Stand block 9 very happy with that right on the halfway line, roughly where I usually sat for Edinburgh games so I'm happy with where I've been put

scottish_chicP

From my temporary seat in Section R (I am moving back to D but my seat is currently the dugout) to East 7 Row E

Actually, scratch that, it's just shit.

Anyone else not been allocated a seat yet? :(

Actually, scratch that, it's just shit.

Anyone else not been allocated a seat yet? :(

I've not been allocated either, :-(

I also assume that the 'category' of seat you initially get will correspond with the category of season ticket bought.

I would certainly hope and expect so.

I wonder how the segregation is going to work outside the stadium.  Could be fun with Aberdeen and the Orcs.

At the Celtic v Warsaw game, Warsaw fans were in the North stand.

Think they'll do likewise and funnel Dons / Orcs along towards Haymarket station.  Hearts fans going south to Gorgie.

I'm section Q in Main Stand at Tynie.

Been allocated E5 at Murrayfield, weirdly sitting on my own a few seats along from the rest of my group.

Looking forward to hearing what the hospitality offering at Murrayfield is like.  A group of us had earmarked the Partick game for our annual Gorgie Suite day so need to find another option now!

I'm section Q in Main Stand at Tynie.

Been allocated E5 at Murrayfield, weirdly sitting on my own a few seats along from the rest of my group.

Looks like all of Q are in E5 then.

Everybody Loves Baz!

from the back of the gorgie stand to the lower south stand can't wait  :uhoh2:

This is what I'm a be pissed at myself.

Paid for a seat up the back of Gorgie Sect Z, and have been given a seat low down in South15 Row V (wherever the hell that is?) but I can imagine it'll be open to the elements.

Will we be able to move to a covered area if we request it? as that is what we have paid for in the first place.

The back of the lower South at Murrayfield is a pretty good place to view the game from IMO. I sat there for a couple of the European games. Should be well under cover.

We_are_the_Hearts

Paid for a seat up the back of Gorgie Sect Z, and have been given a seat low down in South15 Row V (wherever the hell that is?) but I can imagine it'll be open to the elements.

Will we be able to move to a covered area if we request it? as that is what we have paid for in the first place.

Same mate, feckin right you will be able to move.

East, they are

Upper sections already allocated.

i stand corrected :lol:  I'm sure most the ground will be lower only, well i would hope so so it gives it a bit of atmosphere. 

Tbf to them I think they've sort of just translated the row numbers, so back of Gorgie (row 20-odd) equates to a row a similar distance back at Murrayfield.

Looks like all of Q are in E5 then.

Nope, i'm in E6, which I have to say looks a far inferior position to where I'd be at Tynie.

New stand - Section N Upper.

Murrayfield - Section E2. Looks rank!

New stand - Section N Upper

Murrayfield - Section E1 Looks ranker !

I'll look to sit elsewhere if stewards allow .

If not . Swap seats.

If not allowed .Sit elsewhere anyway.

Heartsmad1874

Received an email from the club about the seating arrangements. Anyone else get one?

Na, nothing recieved in my account. Previous poster mentioned those who purchased premium seats in new stand were sent an email.

August Landmesser

Just got mine this morning, ST is Tynie Block S, row 10. Ticket for 'Murryfield' is block E9, row L

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

crunchy frog

Last allocated seat killie........bring on the pies.

Hey just imagine youse being behind us as usual. That would be nae luck! !

Just had a thought. I sit beside my dad at games. Is there a high chance he will be half a mile away from me at Murrayfield?

All roads lead to Gorgie

No allocated seat for me either yet. Hope it is relatively far back as the angle is much shallower than Tynecastle plus the track is wider as well. 

...a bit disco

Just got mine this morning, ST is Tynie Block S, row 10. Ticket for 'Murryfield' is block E9, row L

I'm Main S row 21 and I'm 2 rows behind you at Murrayfield.

August Landmesser

I'm Main S row 21 and I'm 2 rows behind you at Murrayfield.

So, it's probably not an exact relocation of folk then, close enough though, and at leas they've made a bit of an effort.

I'm quite looking forward to the novelty of it all. I bet rugger pies aren't welded to the tinfoil, all venison and pheasant pasties served on silver trays.

...a bit disco

So, it's probably not an exact relocation of folk then, close enough though, and at leas they've made a bit of an effort.

I'm quite looking forward to the novelty of it all. I bet rugger pies aren't welded to the tinfoil, all venison and pheasant pasties served on silver trays.

Foie gras terrine quaffed down with lashings of Bolly for this cat.

August Landmesser

Foie gras terrine quaffed down with lashings of Bolly for this cat.

I'll be sourcing a maroon Barbour jacket for sure

...a bit disco

I'll be sourcing a maroon Barbour jacket for sure

d63622d6230fe4549845e6b4aa3410f2--barbou

That'll be about 180 of your finest quids if you please sir.

:lol:

Archived