Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

millerjames398

Does anyone know if i should have received my aberdeen ticket tbrough post by now? I am season ticket holder. Cheers

Think it should have been posted...i got all 3 of my mini season tickets on Wednesday after I'd ordered them the previous Thursday...depends when you ordered them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if i should have received my aberdeen ticket tbrough post by now? I am season ticket holder. Cheers

Maybe give it another couple of days depending on what you can do re phoning or getting into ticket office.

Guessing you are season ticket holder. I got one lot of tickets last Friday then my other one this Thursday. So quite a long period.

Ticket office tweeted they were sending out the last of the tickets yesterday. So still time

I

The Ticket Office Tweeted that the last of the Aberdeen tickets for ST holders were getting sent out yesterday.

My tickets came in the post this morning.

The rest of the tickets went out last night.

If you haven't received this by Tues/Wed let them now and they can reprint these for you.

Is anyone having problems viewing the seating plan? It was working for me previously but just the past couple of days it seems to have stopped.

Will we be able to use the car park at Murrayfield?

I suppose the only downside is it might take ages to get away after the game... with all the traffic

Tokyo Drifter

Mine arrived on Saturday.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, kila said:

14,000 Sevco supporters plus our ST holders and a couple thousand match day tickets and hospitality sold already then. I'd like to think we'd get to 32k anyway, with 18k+ jambos outnumbering that lot.

Archived