Murrayfield Seating Plan

kila

August Landmesser

d63622d6230fe4549845e6b4aa3410f2--barbou

That'll be about 180 of your finest quids if you please sir.

[emoji38]

Ooof, for three games? Might stick with my Berghaus... Hopefully I won't disgrace the hallowed halls of the SRU too much!

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambof3tornado

Hey just imagine youse being behind us as usual. That would be nae luck! !

As long as we're out the fekkin drips!!!

This is what I'm a be pissed at myself.

Paid for a seat up the back of Gorgie Sect Z, and have been given a seat low down in South15 Row V (wherever the hell that is?) but I can imagine it'll be open to the elements.

Will we be able to move to a covered area if we request it? as that is what we have paid for in the first place.

ony problem with my section is you won't be able to see much of the other side of game........

crunchy frog

As long as we're out the fekkin drips!!!

I think that's our lot son. Did you call us drips??

I'm in the Wheatfield and don't have a seat allocated yet.

It looks like Hearts started with the Main Stand ST holders, then the Gorgie and will finish with Wheatfield and Roseburn ST holders.

I like the fact that Hearts are taking care of the seating arrangements, nobody has to take the time to phone or head in to the ticket office to sort their seats for these games, they're keeping all of the sections together so it won't feel like an away game, you'll be surrounded by the usual faces.

I'm interested to see how they're working it, are they starting at the front and allocating back or starting at the back of the stands and allocating tickets going towards the front. If there's enough rows in the upper section at Murrayfield, I hope they've just allocated all the upper ST holders at Tynecastle to the upper at Murrayfield, working from the front to the back and then the lower 7/8 rows of Tynecastle to the back 7/8 rows of the lower section to at least give fans a better view of the pitch. It might make it look more empty that it is if you do that but that shouldn't matter, there will still be the same number of fans inside the stadium.

Does anyone know how many rows each of the stands at Murrayfield has?

Section S, Row 28 in the Main Stand at Tynecastle and have just been allocated E9, Row U at Murrayfield which I'm pretty happy with. Right on the half-way line so should have a decent view. 

jamtartan74

I'm on my phone and checking the etickets to see if I have been allocated my seat for murrayfield but nothing yet, do I need to be on a computer to see it or will it show up on the phone version as well? Cheers for any feeedback.

I'm on my phone and checking the etickets to see if I have been allocated my seat for murrayfield but nothing yet, do I need to be on a computer to see it or will it show up on the phone version as well? Cheers for any feeedback.

can see it on phone aswell mate, once in transaction history it'll appear

jamtartan74

can see it on phone aswell mate, once in transaction history it'll appear

thanks bud, must not have got to mine yet then, section g for me.

Gorgie Section Y to Murrayfield S11. Seat further back like in the Gorgie so they have tried to match it from what I can see.

I have Hun season ticket holders in my work claiming give them 30k and they'll sell them. I say go for it and take the cash, can't see us doing it though

I have Hun season ticket holders in my work claiming give them 30k and they'll sell them.

Bullshit from your colleague, especially as the game will be on tv. 

weekend offender

I have Hun season ticket holders in my work claiming give them 30k and they'll sell them. I say go for it and take the cash, can't see us doing it though

I say give them as many as they can shift,take the cash. They would sell 30k and thats just the ***** fi the east coast

Bullshit from your colleague, especially as the game will be on tv.

Maybe not 30k but TVs or not. They'd sell a shed load

Maybe not 30k but TVs or not. They'd sell a shed load

If they get off to a stinker of a start in the league their fans will desert them in droves as we've seen from them in the recent past.

Captain America

ST in Wheatfield section F and not been allocated yet.

Want to take daughter to St Johnstone game so hoping be easy enough to contact club and move seats. 

I know ST holders will be concerned until they see a seat allocated to them at Murrayfield, however I think we need to give TO staff a break here.

I am sure it will be a manual system to update each individual entry. We have circa 13500 ST holders. Think about the man hours to carry out this task.

I do not know how long it will take to make each entry....access individual seat in Tynie?, covert to "similar" positioned seat in Murrayfield & update E-Tickets under customer reference number. If it takes as little as 1 minute = 225 hours = 6 days (based on 37.5 hour week)........I'm pretty sure it will take longer!!

I was in TO yesterday to buy a ticket for Killie game & jokingly said "You guys are going to be busy over the next wee while, not only updating systems, but dealing with loads of "I dont want to sit in seat allocated at Murrayfield". Looking at a cross secton on here alone, they are in few a hard time, but as also mentioned, they will have a nice quiet period in November/December!!

I think "supporters" need to accept the situation we are now in.....we cannot wave a magic wand to resolve it......& move on. Not forgetting to get behind the team in a difficult start to the season. I have certainly not resigned to getting beat in the first 4 away games, now compounded to 9 plus 3 at Murrayfield before our first game at Tynecastle.

Before the League Cup campaign started, folk were fairly pleased with our signings, albeit still short in midfield & goalkeeping position. I just wish we could get back to a more positive outlook for the season ahead, notwithstanding the unacceptable outcome of League Cup group stage.

With modern technology & possible League rules, Murrayfield will be the same dimensions as Tynecastle so no disadvantage from playing field apart from grass structure. Hope we take the RN approach & arrange some training on it to help adapting to it. We will lose the effect of the surroundings (not sure if that will be a positive or a negative!) & remember.......

"No matter where you come from, no matter which team you have come to support, this is Murrayfield, let's make some noise"!!

PeterintheRain

I know ST holders will be concerned until they see a seat allocated to them at Murrayfield, however I think we need to give TO staff a break here.

I am sure it will be a manual system to update each individual entry. We have circa 13500 ST holders. Think about the man hours to carry out this task.

I do not know how long it will take to make each entry....access individual seat in Tynie?, covert to "similar" positioned seat in Murrayfield & update E-Tickets under customer reference number. If it takes as little as 1 minute = 225 hours = 6 days (based on 37.5 hour week)........I'm pretty sure it will take longer!!

I was in TO yesterday to buy a ticket for Killie game & jokingly said "You guys are going to be busy over the next wee while, not only updating systems, but dealing with loads of "I dont want to sit in seat allocated at Murrayfield". Looking at a cross secton on here alone, they are in few a hard time, but as also mentioned, they will have a nice quiet period in November/December!!

I think "supporters" need to accept the situation we are now in.....we cannot wave a magic wand to resolve it......& move on. Not forgetting to get behind the team in a difficult start to the season. I have certainly not resigned to getting beat in the first 4 away games, now compounded to 9 plus 3 at Murrayfield before our first game at Tynecastle.

Before the League Cup campaign started, folk were fairly pleased with our signings, albeit still short in midfield & goalkeeping position. I just wish we could get back to a more positive outlook for the season ahead, notwithstanding the unacceptable outcome of League Cup group stage.

With modern technology & possible League rules, Murrayfield will be the same dimensions as Tynecastle so no disadvantage from playing field apart from grass structure. Hope we take the RN approach & arrange some training on it to help adapting to it. We will lose the effect of the surroundings (not sure if that will be a positive or a negative!) & remember.......

"No matter where you come from, no matter which team you have come to support, this is Murrayfield, let's make some noise"!!

What's that supposed to mean?

Tynecastle ; waterlogged, compacted not fit for purpose substructure with a bit of new turf over the top that was already cutting up at the Dunfermline game. 

Murrayfield ; Million pound hybrid surface that can stand up to almost any amount of rain without falling to bits. 

If this kind of weather continues then we'll be back to playing on a swamp in a few months, especially with the new stand blocking out more light and cutting down on any drying breeze.

Quite happy with my seat east stand upper tier on halfway line. My current seat is upper S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E9 for me, not too shabby. Are the bottom rows really low down though?

No the bottom rows are really high up.

been here before

I was in TO yesterday to buy a ticket for Killie game & jokingly said "You guys are going to be busy over the next wee while, not only updating systems, but dealing with loads of "I dont want to sit in seat allocated at Murrayfield".

Aye? I bet they pissed themselves at that.

Probably still laughing this morning.

Tynecastle ; waterlogged, compacted not fit for purpose substructure with a bit of new turf over the top that was already cutting up at the Dunfermline game. 

Murrayfield ; Million pound hybrid surface that can stand up to almost any amount of rain without falling to bits. 

If this kind of weather continues then we'll be back to playing on a swamp in a few months, especially with the new stand blocking out more light and cutting down on any drying breeze.

Doesn't help that we chuck millions of gallons of water on the pitch too.

August Landmesser

You do know that our pitch was relaid don't you?

Fully relaid, substructure and all. Remember? It was in all the papers and on the telly, there were a couple of threads on here too explaining the process...

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Why are people such crybabies that they can't just sit where assigned? It's two hours a time for three matches. Nobody is in an uncovered seats and there are no restricted view seats. People being separated from young children, if that happened, would need to be addressed. Otherwise, get a grip and pray we never get to a semi-final or final.

Jambof3tornado

Nothing on my etickets yet and I'm in section E. Plenty of time though, I'll keep checking.

Section E too and no allocated seat.

Think theres enough space in the ground to be unconcerned at this point.

How much are we paying to rent the stadium?

We have to capitalise on the situation and sell as many tickets as possible so if it means giving them 20k so be it. It'll be a great atmosphere as hopefully we'll sell 20k too.

There will be a lot of people going just for the novelty of it.

Only hope we're close to them in points by kick off.

Lucille's Thirsty

Give Rangers 20k imagine the smell and upheaval in Edinburgh.

Need to be zoned off for a month just to get the smell away.

Nothing on my etickets yet and I'm in section E. Plenty of time though, I'll keep checking.

. Section Z and in S17 at Murrayfield...

All roads lead to Gorgie

Give Rangers 20k imagine the smell and upheaval in Edinburgh.

Need to be zoned off for a month just to get the smell away.

I remember when the other mob played a European game there Haymarket was a right mess afterwards. At Tynecastle games I pass through Roseburn and see them hanging around there so many more close to Murrayfield, assuming they get the north stand, will probably mean a detour for me and many others. I value my health too much.

I'm in row U. Can anyone advise if that is near the front of the East stand? I'm unsure if A, Z, or ZZ is nearest the pitch?

Dagger Is Back

I think we should give them as many as they want. We need to generate enough to pay the SRU rent for 3 games.

We could also do with taking the opportunity to generate additional funds towards any new stand shortfall.

Any other funds will come in very handy during the January window.

Will also feel good taking them for all they're worth and then back down to earth with a restricted allocation when we get them back at Tynie

Dagger Is Back

I think there's a reason the huns game has been included at Murrayfield ....

I think so too.

...a bit disco

Anyone from the main stand been allocated a seat yet?

Yep.

S Row 21.

Murrayfield E9 Row N

Archived