The neverending saga of Jamie Walker / no deal, he stays at Hearts (updated)

kila

Glamorgan Jambo

Rangers looking to complete a loan move for Ross McCormack from AV

either Rangers bluffing or nae luck Jamie boy

Classic Jabba Traynor spin.

Despite McCormacck's issues (many of them) he's I believe the top scorer in the Championship over the last ten seasons. He'll be on a very substantial wedge.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the box, that's for sure.

and who are you to question someones intelligence and integrity on a matter that has nothing to do with you ?

I get that they've said that. I'm not sure I believe it though so would like a bit more detail i.e. which relative of JW TW was a sibling of.

The Walker family that I knew would never have behaved like Jamie, his dad and his sister.

Unless i have missed something what behavior has his Father and Sister showed that is deemed to be wrongful ? 

If  a deal is put on the table for Jamie does anyone think that an immediate offer for Dundee's Scott Allen would be worthwhile ?

Can you interrupt a loan deal with an offer ?

It's not a unique situation. It's how Rangers do business if they can get away with it. If Walker goes to them for a cut price deal, they'll be back with exactly the same pish whenever we next have someone that they want.

It's unique in the sense that he's essentially went on strike in the early weeks of the season.

He's a disgrace and shouldn't wear a Hearts shirt again.

Empty him now and move on. I suspect that ship has sailed though

If  a deal is put on the table for Jamie does anyone think that an immediate offer for Dundee's Scott Allen would be worthwhile ?

Can you interrupt a loan deal with an offer ?

He has been mince for them in the games I've seen.

Glamorgan Jambo

Unless i have missed something what behavior has his Father and Sister showed that is deemed to be wrongful ? 

Their social media output was disrespectful to Hearts and by association Hearts fans. Not too difficult to grasp this surely...

I completely disagree. The decline had well and truly started pre Cathro. Hearts have been going in the wrong direction since the start of 2016

I'm absolutely astounded that you seek to hold Cathro solely accountable. That's far too simplistic and frankly a distorted representation of what we've witnessed in that period

Been saying this for ages. Under Nielson our top goal scorer was a right back. Our real dip in form ties in with his long term injury. We lost our biggest attacking threat and our best defender. We had several similar centre mids.

Luscious Laryea

Rangers fan at work saying Jason Holt will be used as a makeweight.

Anyone heard anything about this? Can't see anything on the net but he's been right about stuff in the past.

Looking like he may have painted himself into a corner here. What is absolutely certain is that Levein will not accept the level of performance he is currently producing. Other posters have given McSwegan as an example of what action he will take and I wonder how someone as brittle as Walker will react to being humiliated in public and portrayed as a Judas. No guarantees on a move to Sevco in the window (manager may not even be there) and a year is a long time to lose from a career.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Anyone heard anything about this? Can't see anything on the net but he's been right about stuff in the past.

He would improve our midfield certainly.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Jamie Walker will be on about 7k to 12k a week, Levein can paint him in any light he wants, am pretty sure Jamie Walker won't care.

All these people saying he's "missed the boat" and "will be gutted"?? He said from the beginning that he wanted to play out the year at hearts!! Pick and chose what you read most people on here.

Jamie Walker will be on about 7k to 12k a week, Levein can paint him in any light he wants, am pretty sure Jamie Walker won't care.

Eh?

I'm guessing you're talking about 'when' he moves to Sevco. 

For the next 12 months he'll be on whatever wage HMFC pay him - unless he screws the nut that will be a basic wage with no appearance fee or win bonus. If he carries on like he has then he will get no game time and, when next summer comes around, Sevco might be thinking 'Jamie Who?'. He'll also be off the radar of every other club in the UK by then.

Walker goes to Rangers and his first game against us he will so want to score (and will)

Can't score when sitting on the bench

Walker goes to Rangers and his first game against us he will so want to score (and will)

Typically positive JKB comment  :thumbsdown:

Ibrahim Tall

12k. :laugh:

Those days are long gone at Sevco he'll get 5 if he's lucky. They're not going to throw daft money at a player no one else wants, whos already rejected us and who's made it pretty clear he's scared of leaving Central Scotland. Hes shat on himself big time with his antics.

Aye because Jason Holt is really going to want to come back to Hearts right enough.

JamboBornNBred

All these people saying he's "missed the boat" and "will be gutted"?? He said from the beginning that he wanted to play out the year at hearts!! Pick and chose what you read most people on here.

So..........................When is he actually gonna try a leg for Hearts then if that's the case????

Those days are long gone at Sevco he'll get 5 if he's lucky. They're not going to throw daft money at a player no one else wants, whos already rejected us and who's made it pretty clear he's scared of leaving Central Scotland. Hes shat on himself big time with his antics.

Exactly. Hope Hearts walk away and withdraw any contract offer. Let the huns lowball him. Be hilarious if he ended up with a marginal increase on what he was already earning here. Why should we be used as competition to force up the hun wage offer up?

aren't they paying that alves bloke ?30k+ a week?

Jason Holt can bolt. Not good enough.

Jason Holt wasn't good enough the last time.

He was behind Don Cowie and Prince Buaben the last time he was here.

Enough said.

The Mighty Thor

Less than 11 hours for the wee hun rat to save his career.

No acceptable bid and it's 9 months of nae football and he'll be worth feck all in May!

Given his pish poor behaviour and attitude, a big part of me wants this outcome.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Walker would do well to remember David Templeton and what the Hun did to him.  Walker has been so badly advised it is untrue.  Let the wee wank rot in the reserves until May next year.

Jason Holt wasn't good enough the last time.

He was behind Don Cowie and Prince Buaben the last time he was here.

Enough said.

Jason Holt left Hearts months before Don Cowie even arrived.

If it's ?300k plus add ons, then that might not even be ?300k up front.

Wallace wasn't add ons but a staggered payment plan

Jason Holt left Hearts months before Don Cowie even arrived.

Of course he did. Would have been Gomis and Buaben starting then I guess.

ScottieMac17

If it's ?300k plus add ons, then that might not even be ?300k up front.

Wallace wasn't add ons but a staggered payment plan

Didn't we get done by rangers over the Wallace add ons cause they ended up in Admin ect?

So..........................When is he actually gonna try a leg for Hearts then if that's the case????

In the first 3 games he did? Yea he was hopeless against rangers and Motherwell but so was the entire team?

Can anyone tell me why Jamie hasn't handed in a transfer request? It would seem the natural thing to do IF he wanted away?

Such a shame that JW's legacy of years and years of solid and at times outstanding performance can all be trashed by how he has conducted himself in his final few months. In time I'm sure (hope) he will cringe at how he managed his exit.

HMFC players could do a lot worse than listen to Hartley the other night, there's a guy who showed some class despite the backdrop being he didn't get the job.

Can anyone tell me why Jamie hasn't handed in a transfer request? It would seem the natural thing to do IF he wanted away?

I believe if he does so he is not entitled to a percentage of the transfer fee - used to be that way anyway.

i wish jj was my dad

This.

If he decides to leave for free he doesn't play at all imo. It is bad enough Rangers taking a player from us for free, let's not make it a fit and sharp player.

Very much this. 

If Jamie is going to behave like a ****** and let's face it Rangers have and will always behave like cocks then I don't want us doing anything which gives them any comfort or assistance. 

Didn't we get done by rangers over the Wallace add ons cause they ended up in Admin ect?

I think they had to pay all outstanding football debts as a condition to them getting back into the Scottish League system.

Footballing debts where paid. 

alicante jambo

I think they had to pay all outstanding football debts as a condition to them getting back into the Scottish League system.

Youre right to an extent.1.2 mill was the deal but because we were in such a bad way we had to accept 700k from them they knew exactly what they were doing the bast---- so no deals with sevco please cash upfront.

Son Of Anarchy

Callachan will blooter him in first five minutes. Jamie won't be seen again whole game.

Glamorgan Jambo

Youre right to an extent.1.2 mill was the deal but because we were in such a bad way we had to accept 700k from them they knew exactly what they were doing the bast---- so no deals with sevco please cash upfront.

In this case we asked them for early payment in exchange for a slightly lower amount. The prime mover was us not them.

Ibrahim Tall

aren't they paying that alves bloke ?30k+ a week?

That Alves bloke has won a European Championship and played for Porto, Zenit, Fenerbache and in Serie A past year. The high of Jamie's career is a Scotland u21 appearance 4 years ago.

On twitter we're back in discussions and potential player plus cash deal. No details on who player is.

Edit: Holt being mentioned as possible player.

Rudolf's Mate

In this case we asked them for early payment in exchange for a slightly lower amount. The prime mover was us not them.

It was us asking but I believe we asked for full payment and they said no however would give us ?700k.

alicante jambo

You could be right mate.The bottom line was they had us by the balls.

i wish jj was my dad

You think any Hearts player is pulling down that kind of money? Per month maybe but nowhere near that a week.

And Jamie will care if his once highly promising career ends up down the toilet before he is 25.  He could have been our highest paid player and a legend in the making.  I just can't see him hitting those heights again. 

• davemclaren locked this topic

Archived