Game of Thrones season 7

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

This season's been good, but it does feel a bit squashed together.  Possibly a result of moving from 10 episodes to 7.

Trying to remember how many were in the party that set out from the Wall?  Was it a magnificent 7?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season's been good, but it does feel a bit squashed together.  Possibly a result of moving from 10 episodes to 7.

Trying to remember how many were in the party that set out from the Wall?  Was it a magnificent 7?

Aye it was 7:

John Snow

Tormund Giantsbane

The Hound

Thoros of Myr

Berric Donarrion

Jorah Mormont

Gendry

Not sure about the communication thing but Dragonstone isn't that far from Kings Landing.

Well yeah, you can get to/from there in a rowing boat in 1 episode apparently. 

Placid Casual

Didn't know it was only 7 episodes. Thought it was the usual ten :(

Didn't know it was only 7 episodes. Thought it was the usual ten :(

Final 2 episodes are longer though. 71 & 81 minutes.

Final season will be only 6 episodes.

There's definitely sexual tension between Dany and Jon. Jorah even picked up on it as he arrived/left Dragonstone.

I doubt Jon would be up for it when he finds out who he really is, but with the Targaryen traditions, maybe Dany will be?

Is that Samwell head of the House Tarly now, after the dragon roasted his father and brother?  If so, It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Aye it was 7:

John Snow

Tormund Giantsbane

The Hound

Thoros of Myr

Berric Donarrion

Jorah Mormont

Gendry

Was also a group of 'minions' behind them. Presumably to be white Walker fodder in later episodes

jamboinglasgow

Was also a group of 'minions' behind them. Presumably to be white Walker fodder in later episodes

Did make me laugh seeing the 7 stride out then in the background a group of wildings struggling to pull a crate. 

For a split second I though they (the minions) were pushing something large. Perhaps some sort of cage to hold the white walker???

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Is that Samwell head of the House Tarly now, after the dragon roasted his father and brother? If so, It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

That is interesting, I didn't pick up on that. He doesn't even know they're dead though!

Riddley Walker

Really enjoyed that episode. I get why people think it was a bit rushed but they're going to have to do that a bit now it's nearing its conclusion.

Can't wait for next week's episode. Surely going to be a big death before the end of the series.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Is that Samwell head of the House Tarly now, after the dragon roasted his father and brother?  If so, It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Members of the Nights Watch effectively abandon their house, name and inheritance. Admittedly Jon has introduced a bit of grey into this otherwise strict rule

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Members of the Nights Watch effectively abandon their house, name and inheritance. Admittedly Jon has introduced a bit of grey into this otherwise strict rule

All Sam has to do is die and come back to life, and he'll be sorted :lol:

HBO broadcasted the next episode overnight in Spain by accident.

Let's keep spoilers away till it's aired aye?

Riddley Walker

:lol:

What?! That's tonight sorted.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Aye somebody is getting the sack.

Just watched it as I am working from home today. Excellent episode.

Just seen next weeks...no spoilers but :vrwow: . Unbelievable.

The last episode is going to pop your eyes out!

Just seen next weeks...no spoilers but :vrwow: . Unbelievable.

Pop your eyes out? Definite spoiler imo.

Just seen next weeks...no spoilers but :vrwow: . Unbelievable.

How good is the quality of the download?

Pop your eyes out? Definite spoiler imo.

I agree. Too obvious. Will probably just avoid this thread from now on till I watch it if folk can't help themselves :lol:

Tony Soprano

How long is episode 6? I had heard it was 70 mins. Just watched the leak as some page had uploaded it to Facebook. It's only 50 mins long though. Dying to see the last 20 minutes :lol:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

How long is episode 6? I had heard it was 70 mins. Just watched the leak as some page had uploaded it to Facebook. It's only 50 mins long though. Dying to see the last 20 minutes :lol:

66 minutes. Theleak I saw was in two parts. 52 minutes and 14 minutes.

How good is the quality of the download?

Got it on kodi, it's very watchable but obviously not HD quality

the stone rose

I got a HD quality copy on Kodi earlier on. Real-Debrid to thank probably. Think there might be a couple of mins missing at end. 66 mins my copy. not going to say anything other than wow!

I watched it on Kodi. It was really good quality on Covenant (Real-Debrid). 66Mins (including the titles).

Also, The Hound :hartley:   :facepalm:

Tony Soprano

Found a HD link and managed to watch the last 15 mins. Wow. Cannot wait for the end of season trailer.

This must be the most leaked show ever, I'm begining to think this is a ploy by HBO as they are smashing the viewing figures.

So much for piracy killing the industry.

Say What Again

Unless they leak the final episode - which is disctincly possible going by the last 3 - aren't the folk watching it today just torturing themselves by now leaving nearly a fortnight until they can watch the finale? :)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Unless they leak the final episode - which is disctincly possible going by the last 3 - aren't the folk watching it today just torturing themselves by now leaving nearly a fortnight until they can watch the finale? :)

Yes, now got a week and a half to wait. Unless final episode leaks too.

I need to get into this. The adverts always look brilliant and everyone raves about it. Might give it a go.

66 mins is the leak I watched and didn't appear to miss anything.

If the final two episodes top that one, then platinum TV will be on offer.

From The Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad now this, the last 20 years has, in my humble, pissed over the movie industry.

I ken, apples and oranges, but still. 'TV' reigns supreme.

66 mins is the leak I watched and didn't appear to miss anything.

If the final two episodes top that one, then platinum TV will be on offer.

From The Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad now this, the last 20 years has, in my humble, pissed over the movie industry.

I ken, apples and oranges, but still. 'TV' reigns supreme.

Add in Vikings, The Tudors, House Of Cards and the telly in recent times has been utterly unreal.

Riddley Walker

Just finished... what a ****ing episode that was. This season has been absolutely relentless.

The shiver that went through me in that last scene :lol:

Archived