Game of Thrones season 7

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

When Sansa found Anya's faces, Anya did say she could become her, or words to that effect, so you never know.

Didnae ken Ikechi Anya was in GoT? 

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the zombie Dragon be used to melt part of the wall so the Night King gets through?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When Sansa found Anya's faces, Anya did say she could become her, or words to that effect, so you never know.

She would need to kill her to take her face though, so don't think that will happen.

Will the zombie Dragon be used to melt part of the wall so the Night King gets through?

presumably it shoots ice... Friendly fire would be a serious problem otherwise.

presumably it shoots ice... Friendly fire would be a serious problem otherwise.

Surely which ever the Dragon breathes there would be friendly fire? Ice will freeze anyone as fire will burn anyone?

It's going to breathe fire still surely? Ice dragons are a different species altogether that we haven't seen in the tv show yet. He's essentially just brought back Viserion from the dead so there shouldn't be any fundamental changes to the way he operates.

Him still breathing fire would be a very convenient way of getting the army of the dead past the wall.

It was Viserion, although it wasn't mentioned in the show or even on inside the episode but some eagle eyed people have figured it out based on his colouring (he was the more obvious one to die as Jon's true parentage might lead to him riding on the back of Rhaegal who is named after his father).

I am baffled why they show didn't make it clear maybe even by Daenerys shouting his name. I even had to watch it back to make sure Rhaegal wasn't hurt because at the end when Dany is looking out from Eastwatch we only see Drogo (I think) circling around

Cheers, thought I didn't hear his name mentioned, Viserion was the logical choice though.

I've been thinking for the last couple of weeks that littlefinger is working for the lannisters by causing as much unrest in the north as he can. Really hope that Arya or Sansa dispatches him next week.

the stone rose

Did anyone see Longclaws eye open when Jon came back out the water? Wonder if that was just a nice wee effect or if there is a significance about it?

She would need to kill her to take her face though, so don't think that will happen.

Not necessarily. When jaquen drinks the poison, Arya pulled a series of faces off him one of them was of herself.

Cheers, thought I didn't hear his name mentioned, Viserion was the logical choice though.

Viserion who was named after her brother Viserys, she rides Drogon who is named after her ex Drogo. Drogo killed Viserys, I think the dragon, drogon will do the same to this ice dragon

Not sure if I missed something or just forgot  - but what happened to Ghost?  Did Jon leave him at castle black?

the stone rose

Not sure if I missed something or just forgot  - but what happened to Ghost?  Did Jon leave him at castle black?

Not been confirmed directly afaik, But last was at Winterfell, so assume he is there.

Not sure if I missed something or just forgot - but what happened to Ghost? Did Jon leave him at castle black?

He is waiting from him at Winterfell. Saving the budget for more dragons and zombies.

scottish_chicP

I have to admit I just assumed the dragon would freeze people now rather than fire?

Mac_fae_Gillie

Any chance Arya thinks Sansa tried to have Bran killed in season 1..

my thinking she said she would do anything to be Queen, then gave her the knife

just a guess...

I never noticed this at all. Going to have to do some research on the sword now to figure out any significance... 

I never noticed this at all. Going to have to do some research on the sword now to figure out any significance...

It's been debunked as a random thing they didn't pick up on in editing.

It's been debunked as a random thing they didn't pick up on in editing.

Is it not just the reflection of his glove on the ice? Must admit I completely missed it.

North Berwick Jambo

Really looking forward to tonights seasons finale, it really has been epic so far this season. Although i am surprised it was not leaked earlier in the week like the last two were,

There are few times in life it worth getting up at 5am (part from sex) but that was definitely one of them, superb.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Wrapped up nicely for season end, been could be 18months before season 8.

Always nice to see Dany's bum and Winterfell story was class,

As for the ending.. was expected but still happy the path is now set.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Brilliant episode

How much of a douche is RT marrying someone else and having his new lad take the same name as a son he already had :lol:

Mac_fae_Gillie

Only huge question is did Rhaeger die,,,

No spoilers as I have zero idea but when he fell in battle he was washed down river and his body  never found, Season just set Jon as King but what if Rhaegar lives??

Wrapped up nicely for season end, been could be 18months before season 8.

Always nice to see Dany's bum and Winterfell story was class,

As for the ending.. was expected but still happy the path is now set.

You sure it's not Jon's bum you were thinking of. Danys wasn't really visible in that scene :lol:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I have no idea what will happen in the final episode but I think we'll see the end of Littlefinger. His time is surely up.

:spoton:

So does Jon ditch the name 'Jon' and go with his given name from now, or at least when he finds out?

They are taking an age to to tell him, why cant they send a Raven and say - by the way, don't give your aunt one.  

Even though Danyerys has been told she can have no children, the Targaryen way of interbreeding will prove otherwise. 

Angry Haggis

Bank holiday Monday, few beers cooling in the fridge and tonights viewing sorted for GoT season finally.

Looking forward to it.

Riddley Walker

Niiiiiccce. Let out a huge ****ing cheer when Sansa read out the charges... "Lord Baelish"

Been hoping to see the end of that ***** for years.

AlphonseCapone

Epic.

Waiting 4 weeks for the new Hearts manager was difficult. 18 months is going to be ****ing torture.

I better no die.

scottish_chicP

Wow that was amazing! Loved the Sansa scenes tonight. Loved all of it actually.

2 years though [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

scottish_chicP

Epic.

Waiting 4 weeks for the new Hearts manager was difficult. 18 months is going to be ******* torture.

I better no die.

I actually had this morbid thought about 10 minutes ago [emoji38] "imagine if something happens to me and I never get to know"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cracking finale.

Littlefinger finally getting his comeuppance a highlight. Actually thought Jamie was getting to get his head chopped off by The Mountain which would have been amazing scenes.

Epic.

Waiting 4 weeks for the new Hearts manager was difficult. 18 months is going to be ******* torture.

I better no die.

**** sake.

:muggy:

This has what my life has come to. Hoping I last another 18 months so get to see the finale of GOT

Cracking finale.

Littlefinger finally getting his comeuppance a highlight. Actually thought Jamie was getting to get his head chopped off by The Mountain which would have been amazing scenes.

Oops. Obviously not grasped how to use the spoilers. Anyway, I agree without elaborating. There was a nice bit of foreshadowing in the conversation between Jon and Theon.

Archived