Steve_Jersey_HMFC

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
North Berwick Jambo

Six weeks till winter arrives ;)

luckyBatistuta

Can't wait, that looks amazing.

Was out shopping yesterday and some fat chav lass complete with peroxide and see through skin tight sweat pants :boak:

shouted as loud as, to this miniature version of herself...

Khaleesi, get over here :facepalm:

North Berwick Jambo

Was out shopping yesterday and some fat chav lass complete with peroxide and see through skin tight sweat pants :boak:

Ha ha, we're bound to hear that and a few other names from the show a lot more in the coming years.

As for this new series I just hope they do it justice. We have just 13 episodes left to go between now & next year before it's finished. I would like to believe that they are clever enough to tie every single loose end & character together and give us an ending to remember.

luckyBatistuta

Ha ha, we're bound to hear that and a few other names from the show a lot more in the coming years.

As for this new series I just hope they do it justice. We have just 13 episodes left to go between now & next year before it's finished. I would like to believe that they are clever enough to tie every single loose end & character together and give us an ending to remember.

Here's hoping, hope they don't just turn it into a massive cgi battle fest every episode.

North Berwick Jambo

Here's hoping, hope they don't just turn it into a massive cgi battle fest every episode.

If you think of all the main characters that are still in the show & where the plot has been leading up to with the whitewalkers & the battle for the throne etc it's not going to be easy for the producers to tie everything up in the shows that remain. Although when you add the unpredictably of the all previous series it makes you hope that we won't be disappointed & that it really will end in style ;)

luckyBatistuta

If you think of all the main characters that are still in the show & where the plot has been leading up to with the whitewalkers & the battle for the throne etc it's not going to be easy for the producers to tie everything up in the shows that remain. Although when you add the unpredictably of the all previous series it makes you hope that we won't be disappointed & that it really will end in style ;)

I'm confident they'll make a good job of it. Loving the fact that I'm watching the latest episodes with everyone else now. I came to the show really late and had dome of it spoiled by seeing stuff on billboards :sad:

You're kidding right?...........

luckyBatistuta

You're kidding right?...........

100% true bud, just turned to my wife in amazement, wondering if I had heard right. She was looking straight back at me thinking exactly the same.

100% true bud, just turned to my wife in amazement, wondering if I had heard right. She was looking straight back at me thinking exactly the same.

My God Almighty :facepalm:

I bet she's a Labour voter too :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...
Jambo-Jimbo

I didn't watch it for the first 3 seasons, just didn't pay much attention to it, then I seen some clips on the TV and thought mmm that might be ok and watched it from the beginning.

Now I'm totally hooked, best programme on TV by far IMO, just a pity there is only two more seasons, however it wouldn't surprise me if there is a feature film or two somewhere down the line.

Jambo-Jimbo

sophie-turner-6.jpg

:shockio:

I suppose I would.

Again.  :laugh4:

• 2 weeks later...

Winter arrived on Tower Bridge this morning55da71021caaffb5971d187d11d8edcdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Say What Again

Winter arrived on Tower Bridge this morning55da71021caaffb5971d187d11d8edcdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You sure that's TOwer Bridge and no just Tranent High Street on a Saturday afternoon?

scott herbertson

You sure that's TOwer Bridge and no just Tranent High Street on a Saturday afternoon?

lol

Guest Paul Allen

Haven't watched this before but thinking of giving it a go when the new season starts. Can anyone give me a quick run down of what I've missed in the storyline so far?

Haven't watched this before but thinking of giving it a go when the new season starts. Can anyone give me a quick run down of what I've missed in the storyline so far?

From what I can gather from the bits I've caught when the missus watches it, shagging and murder.

Lots and lots of shagging and murder. Oh, and some dragons.

It's not bad. I'm tempted to watch it all myself.

Everybody is a baddie

Almost everybody is dead

Jambo-Jimbo

There isn't really a quick run-down, as even that would take an hour or two to explain as there are so many plots and sub-plots and twists and turns.

You really need to watch it from the very first episode to fully understand what the story is.

If you started to watch it from season 7, it'd be like watching the last 20 minutes of a two hour film.

North Berwick Jambo

Winter is almost here :)

North Berwick Jambo

Cant wait , best program ever made by miles! I believe that it?s being shown in the UK at the same time as it?s on the USA so 2am Monday your time 3am here, uploaded online about 90 minutes later so i should be able to watch it by 5am :)

Only watched once season 6 was over but downloaded all and was hooked after first episode, brilliant show and don't forget the final series of the Strain starts tonight as well.

...a bit disco

Only watched once season 6 was over but downloaded all and was hooked after first episode, brilliant show and don't forget the final series of the Strain starts tonight as well.

Interesting to see how they work around all that nuclear devastation and radiation.

Darth Sidious

The wall will be coming down in the next couple of episodes, Bran is the trojan horse.

Jambof3tornado

The strain?? You sure it starts tonight in the uk?

Dont see any listing on sky planner.

Escobar PHM

Sky Catch up has a one hour summary show just now which tells the story so far. Worth looking at.

The strain?? You sure it starts tonight in the uk?

Dont see any listing on sky planner.

Sorry mate I meant in US but if you download it will be on Pirate Bay or Kick Ass sometime tomorrow.

Interesting to see how they work around all that nuclear devastation and radiation.

And that just reminds me of how it ended.....cheers.

Jambof3tornado

Sorry mate I meant in US but if you download it will be on Pirate Bay or Kick Ass sometime tomorrow.

I'm sure I'll find it on kodi.

Sure it's on sky Atlantic at 2am. Season 6 Episodes 8, 9 and 10 are on from 9pm tonight. Followed by a 90 story so far show at 12:30.

...a bit disco

Should be on 123movies quite quickly as well.

Contemplating setting my alarm for just before 2 am. Will leave my knackered at work tomorrow though.

After the amazing pace of events at the end of last season, I hope the first episode tonight is not an anticlimax.

scott herbertson

Just watched episodes 6 to 10 of last season.

Phwoar.... cannae wait til 2am!

Have to watch it with my son and wife on a PC (virgin at Home so no TV availability)

having said thatit's become a family ritual Beer for me, wine for my wife , fizzy water for the boy and we stare at the screen transfixed in the dark for an hour  - can't wait! It's just like the old days huddled round the black and white telly

North Berwick Jambo

Have to watch it with my son and wife on a PC (virgin at Home so no TV availability)

having said thatit's become a family ritual Beer for me, wine for my wife , fizzy water for the boy and we stare at the screen transfixed in the dark for an hour - can't wait! It's just like the old days huddled round the black and white telly

It's was the same in my house, I can safely say that GOT is the only Tv program in history that managed to silence my wife & two daughters completely for an hour. Not a word or even a glance at the mobiles, just sat there staring at the screen in total trance. Ooh 25 minutes to go :)

Craig Gordons Gloves

It's a fact that nobody in the western world can last a day without hearing an Ed Sheeran song and now the wee prick turns up in Game of Thrones. Ffs!

North Berwick Jambo

I loved it, a really decent start to series seven but i wont give away any spoilers. Love the Hound :)

Archived