Game of Thrones season 7

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
North Berwick Jambo

Just watched Episode 4 The Spoils Of War online, WOW, Just ******* WOW :)

kingantti1874

Just watched.. Now I'm gonna have to pretentious I havent seen it when watching with the wife tomorrow..

North Berwick Jambo

I am off to watch that again :)

:wow:

An episode full of the feels, then the chills and then shitting myself at the end. Fantastic stuff.

kingantti1874

BTW GoT is fantastic.. But they have squeezed enough into the first 4 episodes to fill a whole season.. Could've stretched in to 10series..

Ps that noise drakaris makes.. Wowser

North Berwick Jambo

I think GoT might well be the best TV series ever. 

Up early before work to watch the new episode tomorrow. Sounds like it's going to be a cracker!

I agree nothing comes close to GOT, and as for this episode? possibly the best yet for me, amazing from start to finish  ;)

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Unbelievable scenes

Reminded me of the Blackwater Bay episode where you want a side to lose but dont want particular characters on that side to get killed or harmed

Silverymoon

Used to be the old "no one is safe in GOT", I think it's kind of losing that aspect. Good episode but in seasons past a big character would have been ashes.

Used to be the old "no one is safe in GOT", I think it's kind of losing that aspect. Good episode but in seasons past a big character would have been ashes.

Tbf, they have just killed off the dorn family and that old women from the high garden.

Could be wrong but in Ep4 there seems to be a major character sent to a watery grave...

Riddley Walker

Could be wrong but in Ep4 there seems to be a major character sent to a watery grave...

I think he'll be saved, at least initially. I feel like a certain wee guy will have a big decision to make in the next episode.

Does he sink under the armour or survive?

I'm guessing the character who pushed into the water will save him. He wasn't wearing armour. Albeit I would have thought he could just start removing his armour.

It really is tremendous tv. So invested in and was desperate for certain characters to survive.

Also is it weird that I want Danny to die? Can't decide if due to poor acting or just the fact I feel she's turning into the mad queen. She only seems to be interested in power.

I think he'll be saved, at least initially. I feel like a certain wee guy will have a big decision to make in the next episode.

I want him to survive. Quite like him even though he's podgering his sister. 

Maybe the other queens hand might have to kill him??? Now that would be good TV seeing as the 2 brothers do seem to love each other.

What did Bran say to Little Finger about the dagger I couldn't make it out.

He didn't say much about the dagger.

He did say 'Chaos is a ladder' whatever that means.

Thanks

I couldn't make out his last sentence at all I thought it was about the dagger.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mr Brightside

Think this could be a reference to Littlefingers character, he creates chaos as a means for him to increase his power / status i.e. Climb the ladder.

Will the gold make it back to KL?

Of course not!

It would appear that it has. Still to make it to the Iron Bank though ....

That was a phrase Baelish said to someone a couple of seasons ago. It means that Bran knows exactly what a little snake he is and he doesn't trust him.

That was a phrase Baelish said to someone a couple of seasons ago. It means that Bran knows exactly what a little snake he is and he doesn't trust him.

Yeah he said it to Varys a few seasons ago, 

How him and Bronn survived that battle anyway was just a bit lucky. The battlefield was decimated

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

How him and Bronn survived that battle anyway was just a bit lucky. The battlefield was decimated

I'd be surprised if they both survive their little swim

Exactly, I wonder how much Bran knows about everyone, he mentioned Arya's kill list too. He mentioned he wanted to speak to Jon.

What is he going to tell him? Who his real parents are I assume

Stuart McNeill

Was it Bronn that saved him, I watched the shitty quality one and struggled to make it out. I just assumed it was him or dickon.

Also, the water seemed pretty deep for being so close to the edge. However, it could be seen as him sinking etc, having soo much pressure on him.

Maybe, maybe not. Thought the episode was amazing!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

A wee heads up, if people were not aware. Thrones the musical is on at the festival. I went to see it the other day. Pretty funny parody account of the story so far/ If you are a fan of the show I think you'll enjoy it

Was it Bronn that saved him, I watched the shitty quality one and struggled to make it out. I just assumed it was him or dickon.

Also, the water seemed pretty deep for being so close to the edge. However, it could be seen as him sinking etc, having soo much pressure on him.

Maybe, maybe not. Thought the episode was amazing!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it was bronn. It was quick but it was definitely the black outfit that he wears. Plus let's be honest, saving Lannister she is what bronn does.

I think both will survive and escape to kl. I don't think we will see him coming face to face with Tyrian yet. Plus Danny would just kill him on basis killed the mad king. Especially since her and Tyrian ain't on best of terms right now.

A wee heads up, if people were not aware. Thrones the musical is on at the festival. I went to see it the other day. Pretty funny parody account of the story so far/ If you are a fan of the show I think you'll enjoy it

I saw it last year and I thoroughly second this. Fantastic show and the tickets weren't expensive.  

I'd be surprised if they both survive their little swim

I'd be surprised if he's deed. Might end up in a nice cell at dragonstone

Craig Gordons Gloves

Lack of diddies in ep4 made up for by both that battle and the sexual tension between Jon Snow and Dany. I particularly liked how Dany asked for advice and they all said not to bring in the dragons and she thought - **** you and brought in a dragon.

Btw - Dothraki surfing horses while shooting arrows - that's magic!

Is expect he survives but I did see a guy on Twitter today called 'Jaime Lannister Dies' so who knows!

Say What Again

Best season by a mile now they've had to ramp it up. The scenes with Jon/Dany are great.

Preferred last weeks to this though in all honesty. Maybe I expected too much on the strength of previous episodes and reading the 'wow' posts on here from those who watched in advance.

Had a bit too much Hollywood blockbuster type thing going on for me at the end. I actually wanted Bronn to die (and I like him) as how he survived the carnage of the battle, to cheat death at the last minute - twice - make it to the weapon and take down the dragon in a one on one, then dive out the way at the last second to cheat death again, THEN mount his horse and save the hero from certain death with seconds to spare. That's a Tom Cruise movie or a James Bond.

I never once thought either him or Jaime would kop it tonight, and thats not what has set GoT aside from everything else on TV previously.

There is absolutely no way Jaime is dead. Reckon Tyrion will convince Danaerys not to kill him and they'll use him to kill Cersei.

Archived