Game of Thrones season 7

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

indianajones

Missandei is unreal.

Euron seems to be the new public enemy in GoT. Everyone will hate him within the next couple of episodes. He's mental! 

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craig Gordons Gloves

Missandei is unreal.

Euron seems to be the new public enemy in GoT. Everyone will hate him within the next couple of episodes. He's mental! 

He's got a cool boat though. 

indianajones

He's got a cool boat though. 

Really decent bad guy. Almost see shades of the joker (batman) in him. A complete mental psychopath! 

scottish_chicP

That scene with Jorah and Samwell.

Boak. Pure boak.

That's 2 weeks in a row Samwell's scenes have had me actually boaking. Glad I had dinner before I watched it!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Missandei is unreal.

Before the series started, I read somewhere that there was to be a new baddie who made Ramsay Bolton look like a pussycat. Step forward Euron Greyjoy! I fear for Yara.

indianajones

Before the series started, I read somewhere that there was to be a new baddie who made Ramsay Bolton look like a pussycat. Step forward Euron Greyjoy! I fear for Yara.

Seems to be Euron anyway! 

Doesnt look good for Yara although i dont think its her head that Euron promised Cersei.

If the TV show follows the books, Euron will be getting hold of Dragonbinder, a magical warhorn that tames dragons (and causes whoever blows it to die of burned lungs)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Reek is a right *****

He might be playing the long game a wee bit. He might have thought "Well I can either die here and now, or I can escape and rescue Yara later."

I hope so anyway! :lol:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

If the TV show follows the books, Euron will be getting hold of Dragonbinder, a magical warhorn that tames dragons (and causes whoever blows it to die of burned lungs)

I think him promising the gift for Cersei was a tease/easter egg to the dragonbinder for ASOIAF fans (as was Qyburn mentioning a solution only to reveal a few mins later their apparent solution is just big crossbows) but I doubt we'll see it in the show

Jambof3tornado

That's 2 weeks in a row Samwell's scenes have had me actually boaking. Glad I had dinner before I watched it!

Loved how it moved from picking crusty skin to eating a crusty pie!

Another great episode.

He might be playing the long game a wee bit. He might have thought "Well I can either die here and now, or I can escape and rescue Yara later."

I hope so anyway! :lol:

Wasn't that Yara hanging at the end of the show?

jamboinglasgow

Reek is a right *****

I can see him being the one who kills Euron. Then again that would be the case with most shows, but GoT has a habit of making you think it will go that way then pull the rug from under you.

Felt bad for him. 

Great episode though. Loving the fact Arya is now heading north. 

ToadKiller Dog

How did an experienced sailor captain like Yara allow Euron s fleet to sneak up on them .

Did her fleet betray her ? .

How did an experienced sailor captain like Yara allow Euron s fleet to sneak up on them .

It looked like she was, ahem, distracted.

Reek is going to sacrifice himself whilst killing Euron.

Redemption for him but a wimp like him can't live.

To top it off, next week he'll be healing a case of blue waffle with the kiss of life.

Great episode.  In the books, there were always rumours about the wolf pack in the woods, and I suspected it would be led by Nymaeria.  Loved that scene and don't think we've seen the last of that mutt.

Jambo-Jimbo

Great episode.  In the books, there were always rumours about the wolf pack in the woods, and I suspected it would be led by Nymaeria.  Loved that scene and don't think we've seen the last of that mutt.

Was thinking the same, I wouldn't be shocked if Nymeria and the wolf pack come to Arya's aid sometime in the near future.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Did her fleet betray her ? .

Probably just because it was convenient for the show plotlines to move forward and a couple of irrelevant characters to get culled. They managed to sneak up on them and find the mothership :lol:

Darth Sidious

Ellaria Sand is the gift for Cersei, she did poison Cersei's beloved daughter Mycella.  That is why she was so keen to die before being taken, she knows its not going to be good for her.

Dont know what is going to happen to Yara or Tyene but I have a feeling Mountainstien is going to have a new plaything tied to his table.  #JusticeforSeptaUnella

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

another decent episode

ironic that Cersei is outsmarting Tyrion at the moment

Liked Olenna's confession

another decent episode

ironic that Cersei is outsmarting Tyrion at the moment

Liked Olenna's confession

Everything going the Lannister way at the moment.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Last night's episode was good.  The remaining Stark kids are all going to be back together in the north soon, i wonder how that will play out with Jon Snow and Dany becoming reluctant allies. 

Not enough diddies in last night's episode though.  Disappointing, must try harder GoT. 

Thought it was a great episode. I love how Jon stood up to Danaerys. Two heavyweights coming together for the first time.

Where has Bronn been or have I just not been paying attention?

in the last episode he ended up at the wall and asked for Jon Snow

scottish_chicP

Enjoyed that episode, especially the end. "He always was a *****" [emoji38]

Enjoyed that episode, especially the end. "He always was a *****" [emoji38]

Pedant alert...

He really was a *****...

scottish_chicP

Apologies I knew I'd mess it up!

Last night's episode was good.  The remaining Stark kids are all going to be back together in the north soon, i wonder how that will play out with Jon Snow and Dany becoming reluctant allies. 

Not enough diddies in last night's episode though.  Disappointing, must try harder GoT. 

There was a very nice shot of Cersei as she got out of bed to answer the door.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

There was a very nice shot of Cersei as she got out of bed to answer the door.

Assuming that was her body double as Lena Headey is covered in ink

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

in the last episode he ended up at the wall and asked for Jon Snow

Bronn not Bran.

The former was with Jaime at Riverrun and the Twins and was there with him when they returned to KL and saw the smouldering remains of the sept

Bronn not Bran.

The former was with Jaime at Riverrun and the Twins and was there with him when they returned to KL and saw the smouldering remains of the sept

ah my mistake

Bronn not Bran.

t

Oh dear, I've obviously not been paying close enough attention.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

t

Oh dear, I've obviously not been paying close enough attention.

It can get confusing!

Say What Again

As I seem to always mention on a GoT thread over the years, I've been rounded on by fan bois for daring to say not every single episode had me wheeking the breeks down to thrash one out. I called the odd episode dull and was hit with the stroppy 'some folk need helicopter gunships, explosions and aliens to make their viewing entertaining' :lol:

However that episode was one of the best in the whole series for me. The opening scene with Jon and Dany was superb. Cersi with the Dorn girls - though I was certain she was going to have the mountain rape the daughter in front of mum, Brann back at Winterfell, Unsullied taking The Rock while the Lannisters took the Tyrell's, old doll Tyrell's confession and calling Joffrey a ***** :lol:

Great episode. It's all coming to a conclusion brilliantly! It's going to be a long year waiting on the final season that's for sure!

KineticBeat

As I seem to always mention on a GoT thread over the years, I've been rounded on by fan bois for daring to say not every single episode had me wheeking the breeks down to thrash one out. I called the odd episode dull and was hit with the stroppy 'some folk need helicopter gunships, explosions and aliens to make their viewing entertaining' :lol:

However that episode was one of the best in the whole series for me. The opening scene with Jon and Dany was superb. Cersi with the Dorn girls - though I was certain she was going to have the mountain rape the daughter in front of mum, Brann back at Winterfell, Unsullied taking The Rock while the Lannisters took the Tyrell's, old doll Tyrell's confession and calling Joffrey a ***** :lol:

Great episode. It's all coming to a conclusion brilliantly! It's going to be a long year waiting on the final season that's for sure!

There are rumours that we may have to wait until 2019 for the final season 

Say What Again

There are rumours that we may have to wait until 2019 for the final season

No-Darth_Vader.jpg

Riddley Walker

Best episode of the series IMO.

I heard a rumour that the last series will only be 6 episodes long but they will all be feature-film length.

Bronn not Bran.

He was also in shot alongside Jaime with the Lannister forces approaching Highgarden

Different angle from some of the big plays that episode

- davos is great, he's getting some great lines and he is becoming a favourite for me

-really interesting to see Sansa stepping up to the plate. She is clearly going to be a huge part of how things pan out. I like her commanding scene

-whats going to happen to theon? I think in GR Martin style he has gone from stroppy bully to being such a limp and weak character, I half expect it will continue to pan out that way. Or will he finally make his Mark and again some redemption?

- not struck on Euron. (Or is it just the actor?) I get he is meant to be a madman but he's almost comical. For example imagine Ramsay Bolton giving Jamie the jibes about cersei, he'd be sinister as hell and mean it.

He was also in shot alongside Jaime with the Lannister forces approaching Highgarden

Jamie's commander after Lord tarly knocked him back?

Best episode of the series IMO.

I heard a rumour that the last series will only be 6 episodes long but they will all be feature-film length.

6 eps definitely. Maybe up to 2 hours each though.

Jamie's commander after Lord tarly knocked him back?

Tarly was riding beside Bronn in the marching scene.

Archived