***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

alicante jambo

Was it not reported that St Johnstone and Motherwell we're after him?

Ive sent you a message mate.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive sent you a message mate.

I'll take 1 too alicante

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deans Jambo

If available and on budget I would rate Murray a top signing. Never gives up.

File him along with Gavin Reilly.

Morgaro Gomis

The PM which was sent was just confirming who Scougall had spoken to; nothing to do with any Hearts transfer rumours.

alicante jambo

I'll take 1 too alicante

Its no letting me send one mate but the op has explained my pm to him.

Bazzas right boot

What nationality is the rangers lad who was at saints?

CRWJambo1991

Fantastic that Berra is back.

We were lacking players that knows what it's like to play for Hearts.

siegementality

Have we even contacted Berra as I have heard that we are not interested in him.

Oops!

Clark Griswold

Since folk are mentioning lafferty on the Berra thread, anyone remember this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its no letting me send one mate but the op has explained my pm to him.

Thanks anyway

Fantastic that Berra is back.

We were lacking players that knows what it's like to play for Hearts.

and put the vermin back in their place.

rick witter

improved a little bit yet, still isnt a good competitve league though. He might shine in it, but it doesn't seem like european clubs are looking at the mls for possible signings

If Perry Kitchen was a mainstay in one of the MLS biggest sides then I don't think the quality can be that great to be honest.

andyscott82

im waiting on a reply about this.I know the family well scougalls anyway soon i hear back.ill post.

I've worked with his old dear for years, I asked her if there was any chance of it when the rumours surfaced but she wasn't giving anything away. All she'd say is he had quite a few options but wasn't rushing to decide anything.

Bazzas right boot

Ohallaran?

Aye, what Iirsh is he, could he be one of the Irish signings.....

Cruyff Turn

Kitchen Is the captain of our ship,of

Our ship,

Kitchen is the captain of our ship, of our ship.

Our ship is a tanker and kitchen is a ...

I like kitchen, really.

It's just a funny tune.

Good for a stag doo.

Hmmm we used to sing that in our pre match huddle to our captain....

Are you my old captain?

:lol:

Aye, what Iirsh is he, could he be one of the Irish signings.....

He's Scottish. Born in Glasgow.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

According to a mate Scougall looks like he might be signing for St Johnston, he met with Tommy Wright last week.

That's a shocking career move

Not such a bad move for Minnesota though.

They get a player worth perhaps the equivalent of the Development Fee for nowt.

If it doesn't work out they sell him back to the UK and make a decent profit.

stranraer-jambo

What nationality is the rangers lad who was at saints?

We attempted to sign O'Halloran and Stevie May in January but wages were too much at that time.

Source is 100% reliable.

According to a mate Scougall looks like he might be signing for St Johnston, he met with Tommy Wright last week.

Now being told he rejected the offer. Just been told Caddis has signed, and Luke Lehy from Fakirk, and a lad from Ayr. Don't know how well informed the souece is though.

We attempted to sign O'Halloran and Stevie May in January but wages were too much at that time.

Source is 100% reliable.

It's almost become a clich? on here these days to talk about him, but Stevie May would be a brilliant signing.

That's assuming he still has what he had - he hasn't played much for a while.  But if he's the player he was, he'd be fantastic and not many teams would like to play against him and Isma.

The Comedian

It's almost become a clich? on here these days to talk about him, but Stevie May would be a brilliant signing.

That's assuming he still has what he had - he hasn't played much for a while. But if he's the player he was, he'd be fantastic and not many teams would like to play against him and Isma.

Isn't he helluva injury prone?

Good player however we don't need a crock.

Isn't he helluva injury prone?

Good player however we don't need a crock.

Been really unlucky.  Missed almost 2 years but back now and I think fit (played a few games latter half of season I think...?).  Tbf we're only going to get someone of his calibre if they've had some kind of issue imo  unless you pick them up either very early or late in their career.  I guess he's 24/25 now so in prime and possible even sell-on if he had a full season and tore it up.

Jambo 4 Ever

Can we please sign Quitongo from Morton?

Would be a very decent signing

As would their leftback Russell

Now being told he rejected the offer. Just been told Caddis has signed, and Luke Lehy from Fakirk, and a lad from Ayr. Don't know how well informed the souece is though.

For us or St Johnstone?

Jambojay84

sky sports news saying Leahy has signed for Walsall, would be happy with caddis though

siegementality

Signed for Hearts or St Johnstone?

siegementality

sky sports news saying Leahy has signed for Walsall, would be happy with caddis though

Not very well by the sounds of it.

franko1874

Just got a text from a sevconian I know saying Jamie walker is heading to them. Hope not, any ITK posters confirm if bullshit or not?

johnking123

Just got a text from a sevconian I know saying Jamie walker is heading to them. Hope not, any ITK posters confirm if bullshit or not?

If the money is right. Then fine. Did say we would break our transfer record this close season. But we will have to sell to do it.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

He's been linked with them every transfer window for about three years.

No way on Earth that 'Rangers' can afford to sign Walker.

Sevco are mince and a vile club. If Walker wants to move on, why would he want to stay in the same league? We will probably finish above Sevco next season. 

Allan would be able to play the way that Cathro wants us to play IMO - can control central midfield bit would need movement up front.

Allan would be able to play the way that Cathro wants us to play IMO - can control central midfield bit would need movement up front.

Someone posted saying that we are signing him - although that is said at every given opportunity. 

It is perhaps more credible this time: Cathro worked with Allan at Dundee United. 

ooh-aah-cantona

As a poster above has claimed that we are interested in two Irish players then I wouldn't rule out Noel Hunt being one of them.

Played under Levein and is still good mates with Jon Daly and now out of contract.

Bazzas right boot

He's Scottish. Born in Glasgow.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

With a name like that?

Fair enough.

As a poster above has claimed that we are interested in two Irish players then I wouldn't rule out Noel Hunt being one of them.

Played under Levein and is still good mates with Jon Daly and now out of contract.

Not in any way shape or form ITK but if we are looking at irish players I'd be keen for us to go for Sean Maguire. Only 23 so quite young still, Scored 28 goals last season and his contract is up in December. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sean-maguire/profil/spieler/191320

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Se%C3%A1n_Maguire_(footballer)

Kyle Lafferty is a knob

I'm kind of of the view that most successful teams have at least one knob in their team.

I don't mind knobs if they are our knobs and they contribute

Kyle Lafferty is a knob

I'm kind of of the view that most successful teams have at least one knob in their team.

I don't mind knobs if they are our knobs and they contribute

Excellent. PM me and we'll decide a meeting place for me to contribute my knob to you. A derelict car park, maybe.

Armageddon

I thought we just released a Noel Hunt and he's away back to Greece???

Archived