***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Maybe, but he bossed each game v us and when I saw them play rangers.

No, he never. That rat faced wee McGeouch did.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take Allan, something different than what we have, the best player in the championship when we were there was Dylan McGeouch, too bad he is made of glass

Walker? Pallardo? Sow?!

socrates82

Allan got (wrongly imo) poty in our championship year and barely got any goals and from memory got less assists than King, Nicholson and Walker.

Hibs do great PR for their players and he was huge proof of it.

Yeah, signing Allan would be good as a GIRUY to Hibs but he's really done zero in his career apart from one brief spell in the championship. Billy King excelled for us in the Championship so it's not a good measure. King scored more goals and probably had more assists and wasn't even a first choice. More chance of Hibs resigning him IMO. It's the kind of thing they do with players they sell who then flop at their new club.

100k apperently

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Not heard this one.......this window at least. Not saying its not happening and have asked the questions.

Allan is 90% done I've been told

Nobody reveals their source so neither will i

i heard last week that it was 90% done and due to be announced yesterday. Nothing yet though.

the_jailer

Not heard this one.......this window at least. Not saying its not happening and have asked the questions.

Any updates on transfers.

Neilson was seemingly very keen on Allan last summer

socrates82

MK Dons more likely then? Allan was still somewhat on the up then though.

GorgieRules22

i heard last week that it was 90% done and due to be announced yesterday. Nothing yet though.

Still a Celtic player so won't happen anytime soon I wouldn't imagine. We won't pay a fee either.

He was. Not heard anything this window though. As I say doesn't mean this isn't happening.

I would rate it as a ok signing. Just think the boy is overrated.

MK Dons more likely then? Allan was still somewhat on the up then though.

He's just signed Pawlett and McGrandles . No idea what his midfield options are like at MK Dons.

Our midfield requires a complete overhaul. Only one I'd be inclined to retain is Cowie and possibly Prince as a squad player. I think Prince might move on though.

I'd be cutting Nicholson, Walker, Djoum etc all loose. This season has been so pathetic that radical change is required.

Those guys and others let everyone down this season. I'd be highly reticent to trust many if any of them

Siphiwe Tshabalala

He was. Not heard anything this window though. As I say doesn't mean this isn't happening.

McGrandles is a good signing for Robbie at MK Dons.

Seems he is taking his own signing policy elsewhere.

Scott Allan would be a great signing.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Scott Allan would be a great signing for us.

Sick note Allan, wanted by Levein last season to sign this season and will be championed as a Cathro signing because of a link. Nae bother. That boys only ever performed at Hibs under Stubbs then he shat on them and then Stubbs at Rotherham.

We've just emptied a pile of pish that only care about themselves who used to be no bad. Allan would we a pap signing and the fact Hibs aren't interested is telling. Dundee Utd again is his level.

Scott Allan would be a great signing.

Great? Geeze peace. Allan for Walker. **** off.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Allan is 90% done I've been told

Nobody reveals their source so neither will i

as long as your telling the truth it doesn't matter if your source is correct!

His lack of games given his age is a concern. I'd imagine Celtic will just cut him loose by coming to an agreement with him. Rodgers doesn't strike me as type to have many around the squad who aren't going to feature.

He might be inclined to try his luck south again. His prior experiences south may lead him to conclude options closer to home are more suitable. You'd imagine we'd be one of the most realistic for him.

Few Hibs lads I know reckon he's a 65 minute man max.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Great? Geeze peace. Allan for Walker. **** off.

Allan is just as technically good as Walker.

He will be a huge player for us next season if he signs.

You might not like that but tough ****.

Jambo 4 Ever

I take it you've seen Russell play a lot? Every time his name is mentioned you're all over it plus I've seen you mention him loads of times on these threads.

I don't have an opinion either way tbh as never seen the guy play just interested to know why you're so keen.

I have seen him a couple of times and was impressed.

I work with someone who is a Morton season ticket holder and they are always raving about him!

Think he would be good

After the last few Windows I'll reserve judgement on whether a signing is good or not until after I see them play,however Scott Allan is a very good player.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

I have seen him a couple of times and was impressed.

I work with someone who is a Morton season ticket holder and they are always raving about him!

Think he would be good

How old is Russell?

Is he better than what we had this season?

Jambo 4 Ever

He would be better than what we had this season though

How old is Russell?

Good questions. I wonder what Hamilton will come back with? Questions Questions?

Was it Scott Allan that you had heard aswell ?

Iv not heard that it's him personally so I'd be very surprised if we sign him.

I wasn't given a name except that he was known to us fans. I was told this 2 weeks ago but at the match on Sunday a proper source (if there is such a thing) told me the same thing and hopefully if would be announced this week. Seemed confident that we would announce someone shortly after the Berra deal.

Jambo 4 Ever

How old is Russell?

Yes I believe he would be

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Yes I believe he would be

Decent. Can't be much worse in all honestly.

I'd still like us to sign Luke Leahy, but apparently gone to Walsall.

Jambo 4 Ever

Good questions. I wonder what Hamilton will come back with? Questions Questions?

You do realise no one finds you funny so please stop

Why do you keep asking me about transfers then hunni?

Please stop.

Really hope we aren't paying cash for Allan. Utter waster with no interest in anything other than his bank balance. He does well for us then the sevco 'dream move' story will start up again.

CBF with him and watching our club get shat on that disrespectful prick.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Really hope we aren't paying cash for Allan. Utter waster with no interest in anything other than his bank balance. He does well for us then the sevco 'dream move' story will start up again.

CBF with him and watching our club get shat on that disrespectful prick.

Kimosavi is known to talk shit but has had genuine info on occasion.

Let's hope it's the former. (No disrespect Kimo)

I usually forget what ITK'ers were claiming after a week or so - can't even remember who broke the Niall Mcginn rumour :D

But yeah, Allans attitude and character are ****ing horrific. Keep away pls.

rudi must stay

Allan is just as technically good as Walker.

He will be a huge player for us next season if he signs.

You might not like that but tough ****.

Walker's way ahead of Allan, JW trying his best is one of the best player technically in the league. But Scott Allan is a good young player who could get a few more caps for Scotland and be a key man for us. I can't see it though, seems like the sort of guy that would enjoy rejecting us due to playing for the Hibs

Morgaro Gomis

Walker's way ahead of Allan, JW trying his best is one of the best player technically in the league. But Scott Allan is a good young player who could get a few more caps for Scotland and be a key man for us. I can't see it though, seems like the sort of guy that would enjoy rejecting us due to playing for the Hibs

Scott Allan is 26 on his next Birthday - whilst I realise this isn't old, he can no longer be classed as a "good young player". He is massively overhyped and I would be disappointed if we signed him.

socrates82

I don't think Scott Allan will trouble the Scotland squad again. He's approaching his peak age and has yet to get a regular game at a club at a high level.

Comparisons with Jamie Walker are ridiculous. Jamie's been producing the goods at a higher level for us for longer. I'm still annoyed McGinn, Mackay and Allan have all been involved in the Scotland set-up while he's been left out.

Whoever said Hibs are great at hyping up their own players - helped by the media I suspect - had it right. 

If Falkirk fail to go up and Craig Sibbald decides to leave, do folk think he would be a realistic target? On the few occasions I have seen him, he appears to be a very talented player, but I imagine Falkirk would be due a fair bit in compensation should he sign elsewhere. Granted if Walker leaves or Nicholson goes to a team that will net some compensation, that could likely cover it and serve as a more than able replacement. 

vegas-voss

Allan got (wrongly imo) poty in our championship year and barely got any goals and from memory got less assists than King, Nicholson and Walker.

Do the same with McGinn great PR.Championship player of the year most Hibs fans don't even have him in their top 3 Hibs players for the season.

vegas-voss

Do the same with McGinn great PR.Championship player of the year most Hibs fans don't even have him in their top 3 Hibs players for the season.

None taken ISMA

bobskeldon

I have no idea whether this rumour has any legs but anyone who doesn't think that a fit and

focussed Scott Allan wouldn't improve our side is a fool!

chester copperpot

Can I just note something.

Scott Allan is not coming to Hearts.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Very good news. :biggrin:

BelgeJambo

Falkirk failed to go up Craig Sibbald should decide to leave, do folk think he would be a realistic target? On the few occasions I have seen him, he appears to be a very talented player, but I imagine Falkirk would be due a fair bit in compensation should he sign elsewhere. Granted if Walker leaves or Nicholson goes to a team that will net some compensation, that could likely cover it and serve as a more than able replacement.

FTFY

Elias Henry Furst

Very definitive.

We'll find out next week I suppose.

I'd definitely rather we went for someone like Sibbald than Alan. I actually think Alan is decent, but serious questions over his fitness, which we can most certainly do without.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Hope so.

Dalstonjambo

These damn personal attacks

We_are_the_Hearts

Unlike the last window Notts has actually revealed nothing, appears to be bluffing this time. The Tziolis link the last time was BIscuits

Unlike the last window Notts has actually revealed nothing, appears to be bluffing this time. The Tziolis link the last time was BIscuits

Really?

Really?

Aha!  So, has anyone seen Notts and Biscuits in the same room at the same time!....:) 

Archived