***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Clerry Jambo

I promised Notts1874 I would not broadcast what he told me and I will be true to my word.

What I will say is that I would be happy if the names he gave me were to sign for the Hearts.

Snap

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fitzroy Pointon

What's the big deal about being ITK, allegedly or otherwise? I'm happy to wait for the official announcement from the club.

This.  

A lot of knicker-twisting has bulked this thread out.  

Guys we cant go about naming targets and alerting other clubs / managers that they are available and talking to us.

Its basic stuff.

Jambo 4 Ever

I promised Notts1874 I would not broadcast what he told me and I will be true to my word.

What I will say is that I would be happy if the names he gave me were to sign for the Hearts.

Great

That was all i was wanting to know too

GorgieRules22

So what has Notts told us that we maybe didn't know anyway ?

It was common knowledge about Berra, that's been in the offing since Christmas, what else ?

He knows we might sign some players but we might not. For me you either say or you dont but the whole I know something you don't is all a bit silly really.

As always I'll wait on the Hearts twitter updates for proper information.

William H. Bonney

Guys we cant go about naming targets and alerting other clubs / managers that they are available and talking to us.Its basic stuff.

Yeah, cause that's what will happen.

Guys we cant go about naming targets and alerting other clubs / managers that they are available and talking to us. Its basic stuff.

Really?

You reckon agents don't tout their players to many clubs? And players don't tout themselves! I seriously doubt that we are the only club aware of any players we are talking to!

The ITK merry go round is tiresome stuff.

This

Sick of wasting my time on this thread reading pages and pages of bickering.

If you think someone is talking shite about being ITK then just ignore them FFS!!! :seething:

I'm ITK and we will be making signings Soon. Do you know why I know?

We've just emptied half a dozen players.

maroonlegions

This

Sick of wasting my time on this thread reading pages and pages of bickering.

If you think someone is talking shite about being ITK then just ignore them FFS!!! :seething:

The thread of extreme knicker twisting. :qqb007:

Its like a bunch of spoilt kids  jumping up and down in a sweets shop demanding their parents buy them some sweets then going all gobby and rude when they dont got their way. :qqb006:

maroonlegions

I'm ITK and we will be making signings Soon. Do you know why I know?

We've just emptied half a dozen players.

PM please.   :qqb007:

Sow

Allan

McGinn

Whittaker

That would boost Season ticket sales

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

stevie.nolan.5

Man City have released a few ( just saying ) [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sow

Allan

McGinn

Whittaker

Regarding Whittaker I was told today that there are 3 clubs who have shown an interest in him. May have been on here already but not going through multiple pages of arguing of who is and isn't ITK to check.

We have spoken to him, Hibs have spoken to him and Milwall also have shown an interest in him now they have been promoted to the championship.

At this stage I was told Hibs seemed to be favourite, but at that stage I don't believe he had spoken to Milwall so that may have changed again.

Also told that Naismith is desperate to go to Rangers, Norwich are desperate to get him off wage bill but Rangers have a ?12k per week wage limit which is a big drop from ?30+.

socrates82

I'd be up for gazumping Rangers to sign Ryan Jack. Not madly excited by Scott Allan or Steven Whittaker, although I'd take Whittaker if he's still got some pace. McGinn and Sow sound good though. That's assuming there's any truth in these rumours at all.

Gordon Ramsay

What's the big deal about being ITK, allegedly or otherwise? I'm happy to wait for the official announcement from the club.

This.

avhudtheteeshirt

I hope that Hearts are scouring the Dutch Leagues for young players?

Watching the final last night got me wondering, why are all our young players about 5 ft 6 ins and look like school kids?

It must be something they eat (or smoke) that makes them look like giants at the age of 17????

What they achieved last night with a team of youngsters in modern times is staggering, unfortunately they will lose quite a few of them for big money, but the club keeps coming up with these talented and composed youngsters!!!!! 

Jambojay84

I hope that Hearts are scouring the Dutch Leagues for young players?

Watching the final last night got me wondering, why are all our young players about 5 ft 6 ins and look like school kids?

It must be something they eat (or smoke) that makes them look like giants at the age of 17????

What they achieved last night with a team of youngsters in modern times is staggering, unfortunately they will lose quite a few of them for big money, but the club keeps coming up with these talented and composed youngsters!!!!!

Dutch leagues are always worth a check, some of the stats mentioned about Ajax were incredible,Hearts are trying Ajax model and we will need to be patient. For example they have only spent something like ?300m in total since ww2. If I'm not mistaken the entire first team are academy graduates as well

Dutch leagues are always worth a check, some of the stats mentioned about Ajax were incredible,Hearts are trying Ajax model and we will need to be patient. For example they have only spent something like ?300m in total since ww2. If I'm not mistaken the entire first team are academy graduates as well

What dutch lad is going to swap the coaching and benefits of the coaching over there for a team in Scotland

No offence but that's ridiculous

Our budget is the likes of Anderson at RKC and he turned out to be a huddy

El hass another one

In Holland the best are picked out at 10-11 year old and spend 24 hours a day at their club and attend school housed by that club. We are light years off this

The only players Scotland could attract are the 1's not good enough/injury prone and on the pittance we can pay

Two names I was given yesterday. Again no idea what stage we are at or if it's just options but be prepared to be underwhelmed

Ali Crawford and Paul McMullen.

I the most important player in this window could be Osh.

Crawford far too lightweight and small for what we look for in a central midfielder.

Don't know enough about McMullan to form an opinion either way.

Two names I was given yesterday. Again no idea what stage we are at or if it's just options but be prepared to be underwhelmed

I'd rather Ali Crawford than Scott Allan. 

McMullen I've not opinion on. Winger/Forward according to wikipedia so could be good in a 343/433

Fraggle1990

Hope not!!

Crawford far too lightweight and small for what we look for in a central midfielder.

Don't know enough about McMullan to form an opinion either way.

To be honest I know very little about either. In fact nothing about McMullen.

Paul McMullen. 2 goals in 29 appearances for Dunfermline this season. Even Levein and his failings with transfers can't stoop that low surely?

To be honest I know very little about either. In fact nothing about McMullen.

Forward at Celtic I think but been punted on loan to a whole host of lower league teams.

St mirren was latest I think?

Just to clarify I think Osh could be the most important player this window as we need to get him off the wage bill. Almost 4k a week.

Forward at Celtic I think but been punted on loan to a whole host of lower league teams.

St mirren was latest I think?

Thanks. I did say be prepared to be underwhelmed.

Heard McMullen too

Jambo 4 Ever

Just to clarify I think Osh could be the most important player this window as we need to get him off the wage bill. Almost 4k a week.

To think we could have used that wage to try keeping Paterson too

Why Osh most important?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Knew I shouldn't have renewed my ST today... :laugh:

:seething:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Very true.

No chance in Osh leaving. Absolutely no chance in hell. :(

When someone is prepared to accept no game time in an entire season it tells you a lot of their make up.

I think this gives an insight into the likely reality that Berra wasn't going to be reflective of wider quality.

Stand costs together with trying to extricate ourselves from disastrous transfer dealings will restrict what squad reassembly work that needs down.

The timing of this is a nightmare for Levein. He's only got himself to blame I'm afraid

Thanks. I did say be prepared to be underwhelmed.

To be fair if we are having to bring in 6-8 players (or more) to rebuild the entire squad then they can't all be experienced strong pedigree signings, some have to be younger prospects with development potential who may be a gamble, but will be cheaper.

No chance in Osh leaving. Absolutely no chance in hell. :(

I agree. Sat on his backside taking a huge wage.

When someone is prepared to accept no game time in an entire season it tells you a lot of their make up.

I think this gives an insight into the likely reality that Berra wasn't going to be reflective of wider quality.

Stand costs together with trying to extricate ourselves from disastrous transfer dealings will restrict what squad reassembly work that needs down.

The timing of this is a nightmare for Levein. He's only got himself to blame I'm afraid

I wouldn't go quite as negative as that just yet but I think the stand is eating into the playing budget even though she said it wouldn't.

Sow

Allan

McGinn

Whittaker

Whittaker wants to come to us. Definitely.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I agree. Sat on his backside taking a huge wage.

I can't see why you didn't keep those two quiet. :laugh:

It's going to be a struggle to rebuild with such a limited amount of cash.

Sakes! I was beginning to feel a little positive.

Brb need to be violently sick. Thats shocking.

Have you any knowledge if the piss poor offers to Walker & Paterson are true? Because if that all is true someone has serious explaining to do...

I can't see why you didn't keep those two quiet. :laugh:

It's going to be a struggle to rebuild with such a limited amount of cash.

Sakes! I was beginning to feel a little positive.

That's not the names in keeping quiet:laugh:

Jambo 4 Ever

Brb need to be violently sick. Thats shocking.

Have you any knowledge if the piss poor offers to Walker & Paterson are true? Because if that all is true someone has serious explaining to do...

Agreed

That would be around 600k we pay him for his 4 year stay

Whittaker wants to come to us. Definitely.

Hope you are right but not what I was told, more likely going to Hibs, but things may have changed since Sunday.

Archived