***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Forget Sibbald, spoke with him personally in the pub a few months back. He is very happy at his childhood team and has so many appearances and experience for a young player.

Anyway he totally ruled out Hearts. He has a few decent offers. But has his head screwed on. Happy where he is, happy developing and willing to wait for the right move... which isnt Hearts in his opinion.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgaro Gomis

Unlike the last window Notts has actually revealed nothing, appears to be bluffing this time. The Tziolis link the last time was BIscuits

Notts has stated that he has shared the name(s) with certain posters, so I'd be inclined to believe that he has heard something.

jamboinglasgow

Unlike the last window Notts has actually revealed nothing, appears to be bluffing this time. The Tziolis link the last time was BIscuits

He has given me 3 names. First has come true.

Jambo 4 Ever

What do you think of the other two?

Have they already been mentioned elsewhere?

Forget Sibbald, spoke with him personally in the pub a few months back. He is very happy at his childhood team and has so many appearances and experience for a young player.

Anyway he totally ruled out Hearts. He has a few decent offers. But has his head screwed on. Happy where he is, happy developing and willing to wait for the right move... which isnt Hearts in his opinion.

If true thats a sorry state of affairs when a championship player is comfortable knocking back the possibility of playing in the top league (likely for League 1 or lower championship).

We_are_the_Hearts

Every man and their dug knew about Berra

What do you think of the other two?

Have they already been mentioned elsewhere?

I will reply on his behalf. Its Messi and Ronaldo.

jamboinglasgow

Hey you told me not to tell anyone...

Bazzas right boot

Nope, Messi and Rooney, both are finished, it was an exclusive on Here .

bauld willie

I've no idea if there's any truth in the Allan, Whittaker and McGinn rumours but if these are the type players we are looking at it shows the managements intent to play at a much higher tempo and with more energy.

A very good thing IMO.

I don't think it shows this at all. It says to me that there has been realisation that our previous signing policy has been dreadful and that we have to pay decent salary to get decent players.

Is just a pity we lost money by coming 5th and no cup run. That's the difference between a couple of good players and a couple of Martin types.

LarrysRightFoot

I don't think it shows this at all. It says to me that there has been realisation that our previous signing policy has been dreadful and that we have to pay decent salary to get decent players.

Is just a pity we lost money by coming 5th and no cup run. That's the difference between a couple of good players and a couple of Martin types.

That is true as well. But all 3 of those players are quick (for Scottish football) and have good engines.

Whittaker in particular is also very athletic.

We_are_the_Hearts

Yup. But not the other two.

So if the other 2 are revealed it might jeopardise the deal. I don't get it? 

Then wait like the rest of us.

Jambo 4 Ever

You're a most tenacious type

Don't see what was wrong with my question - not asking for names!

Jambo 4 Ever

Only a select few know apparently

Don't see what was wrong with my question - not asking for names!

You kinda are though aren't you.....

Jambo 4 Ever

You kinda are though aren't you.....

Nope

Just asking what people think of them

Nope

Messi and Ronaldo are finished from what I've read on here. That answer your question?

We_are_the_Hearts

Then wait like the rest of us.

Just weird behaviour on a footy forum. Either put up or shut up really.

Jambo 4 Ever

Messi and Ronaldo are finished from what I've read on here. That answer your question?

Stop being immature

Nope

I don't know who they are either. I was aware of RN having an interest in Scott Allan last year. I'd be surprised if that move happened but others will be better placed to comment.

I do wonder if people are setting themselves up for disappointment by using Berra as a yardstick for further additions. Berra circumstances mean we've secured a player we wouldn't have ordinarily.

Stand funding s/f and having to extricate ourselves from disastrous transfer dealings will mean we'll unlikely be lavish with terms on offer to prospective recruits

Might be wrong

Morgaro Gomis

Just weird behaviour on a footy forum. Either put up or shut up really.

I think it was more someone had asked him if he had heard of any more (after he mentioned Berra) and he stated that he'd been told two more but he had been asked to keep it to himself until it was further down the line.

Additionally, he has already stated that whether they happen or not he will say who it was he was told about, so I don't think he's posting as a "look at me" type post.

I say this without having a clue who the players are, by the way.

So the guy who gives me the information has specifically told me not to mention names and people are throwing their toys about because I wont mention names!!!

I could quite easily put the names on here but I'm fairly sure it would be the last two names I'm given!!

So the guy who gives me the information has specifically told me not to mention names and people are throwing their toys about because I wont mention names!!!

I could quite easily put the names on here but I'm fairly sure it would be the last two names I'm given!!

Yet you've given jamboinglasgow 3 names going by what he posted?

You're doing a good job keeping it a secret then eh? :rofl:

Dude, the majority of us are reasonably enough minded to appreciate the stuff you have been able to post.  I certainly wouldn't consider risking your contact just to appease a few impatient types on here.

Jambo 4 Ever

So if you can't give names to people other than your mates, what's the point in saying anything at all?

Morgaro Gomis

So if you can't give names to people other than your mates, what's the point in saying anything at all?

Because people like you demand to know what he knows whenever he posts on a thread: "any updates mate" - so he said that he knew of 2 more we were interested in but couldn't divulge names yet. It's not hard.

Yet you've given jamboinglasgow 3 names going by what he posted?

You're doing a good job keeping it a secret then eh? :rofl:

Where did I say I was keeping a secret? Read my post again fud.

Where did I say I was keeping a secret? Read my post again fud.

Ha ha grow up wee man

Bad Religion

Ha ha grow up wee man

He made it perfectly clear why he was going to pm members such as jamboinglasgow.

Pretty good way of going about it imo

What's the big deal about being ITK, allegedly or otherwise? I'm happy to wait for the official announcement from the club.

He made it perfectly clear why he was going to pm members such as jamboinglasgow.

So he's telling some random he doesn't even know on a football forum aye!! :lol:

Notts1874 can keep a secret it's the folk he tells that can't

So he's telling some random he doesn't even know on a football forum aye!! :lol:

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Thanks for the limited amount of info given but as I said be prepared for the abuse! Some don't like people that are ITK.

Pans Jambo

Well the Sow thing appears to be in the public domain. Can he tell us if Sow was one of the name yes/no?

Bad Religion

I don't think he's just told any old random.

Anyway, time will tell as to whether his info was any good.

I don't think he's just told any of random.

Anyway, time will tell as to whether his info was any good.

Yeh but will we ever know

Bad Religion

Yeh but will we ever know

Yes we will. This is the whole point in him doing it this way.

Stick to your guns Notts I appreciate every post and you have proven in the past you have real sources

In Saying that I would love a PM

Kimo is a trustworthy chap a PHM I tell naebody Nutting

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I promised Notts1874 I would not broadcast what he told me and I will be true to my word.

What I will say is that I would be happy if the names he gave me were to sign for the Hearts.

Berra happy?

Archived