***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

rudi must stay

2 year deal agreed according to another Twitter account. Last two signings have both got 2 year deals..

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphonseCapone

These so called minnows are likely better than most SPL teams.

San Marino and the Farroe Islands, doubt it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

See the folk who are "ITK" why don't they just tell us who we've got lined up? Genuine question. This is the most drawn out thread I think I can remember with literally no substance.

Heartsmad1874

Royston Drenthe and Georgios Samaras to Aberdeen is there enough :lol: in this world :rofl:

That twitter account talks shite.

Guys like McGinn, Whittaker, Berra, Lafferty would/should be good signings, but is anyone else a bit concerned that our signing policy now seems to be based on signing players who are passed their best and will be on decent wages?

Escobar PHM

See the folk who are "ITK" why don't they just tell us who we've got lined up? Genuine question. This is the most drawn out thread I think I can remember with literally no substance.

I think even the ITK mob are not ITK this summer. Either that or there's feck all to be ITK about.

Escobar PHM

If that's True he will go back there , guaranteed

They dont need him and frankly they are in the market for better than him.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

2 year deal agreed according to another Twitter account. Last two signings have both got 2 year deals..

What other account? See if it's another one with no credibility I'm going to seethe.

kingantti1874

Would be a great deal.. Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in lala land.. Along the Berra the highest level we can hope to attract..

rudi must stay

What other account? See if it's another one with no credibility I'm going to seethe.

ScottishFootballNews. Seems to be someone who posts a lot of rumours. Looks more credible than the agent one

Guys like McGinn, Whittaker, Berra, Lafferty would/should be good signings, but is anyone else a bit concerned that our signing policy now seems to be based on signing players who are passed their best and will be on decent wages?

No not really

Cruyff Turn

Judging by his previous tweets Kevin is as ITK as most on here.

In this instance, that's a good thing. :thumbsup:

ScottishFootballNews. Seems to be someone who posts a lot of rumours. Looks more credible than the agent one

More credible yeah but the page tried to claim rangers are trying to loan Patrick Roberts...

jamboinglasgow

We are trying to make a souter like signing

Do you mean a talented youngster who we can sign cheaply?

Aye Patrick Roberts is close to signing for Rangers too according to this plum

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

...a bit disco

I had no clue what that article was about after reading it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Too many numbers Kimo, eh?

Thought this was the kind of shit our coaches were in to these days.

Too many numbers Kimo, eh?

Thought this was the kind of shit our coaches were in to these days.

Thank god im no the only one Disco i Had a sare head after reading that made no sense to me whatsover

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So, according to outside sources, we've gone from he's on holiday & will meet for talks next week, the sisterfisters are sniffing after him, we're in advanced talks, meeting him tomorrow, to terms agreed & awaiting a medical on a 2 year deal?

Not a big fan of his, but if he signs, i reckon he'll be as good a signing since sow.

Or he could be as good a signing as mike tulberg.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Aye Patrick Roberts is close to signing for Rangers too according to this plum

In fairness the rangers are trying to get him on loan. They are hoping that the new DoF will persuade him to come and Roberts was at Murray Park yesterday and today.

My source is one of the security at Murray park who I've known for years and is a Hearts fan.

bauld willie

I honestly think Lafferty would be an outstanding striker signing for Hearts and is someone who's personality big enough to become an absolute legend. Love him out loathe him, you are going to know he is there.

That being said, he clearly comes under the "high maintenance" category, which worries me a lot. The trouble with this is that our manager is young, with absolutely no presence, and as such may not be able to keep him on the straight and narrow.

In fairness the rangers are trying to get him on loan. They are hoping that the new DoF will persuade him to come and Roberts was at Murray Park yesterday and today.

My source is one of the security at Murray park who I've known for years and is a Hearts fan.

I find this hard to believe. He is adored by Celtic fans. He can go way further than Celtic and rangers is a step backwards for the laddie. A huge one. Don't see it I suspect your mate is telling you porkies

I find this hard to believe. He is adored by Celtic fans. He can go way further than Celtic and rangers is a step backwards for the laddie. A huge one. Don't see it I suspect your mate is telling you porkies

I can tell you one thing for sure and that's that my mate doesn't tell porkies.

Man City want him to go out on loan again and not to Celtic as they don't believe he improved as much as they wanted due to him not having much competition for his position. With the new guys rangers have got the DoF believes he will get the competition required.

Man City do have offers from abroad so I reckon he will go there.

Further to the last post. Mo Johnstone was adored by Celtic and crossed the divide when the rivalry between the 2 teams was far more hostile than it is these days. Yes rangers were bigger back then but there is no loyalty in football these days

William H. Bonney

There are 12 teams in for Patrick Roberts and Celtic can't meet Manchester city's valuation.

No chance rangers could get him.

I honestly think Lafferty would be an outstanding striker signing for Hearts and is someone who's personality big enough to become an absolute legend. Love him out loathe him, you are going to know he is there.

That being said, he clearly comes under the "high maintenance" category, which worries me a lot. The trouble with this is that our manager is young, with absolutely no presence, and as such may not be able to keep him on the straight and narrow.

We do not have a manager, nominally at least, but your worries will be lessened by the fact he appears to get on well with the Asst H/Coach.  Try not to worry, if it happens.

There are 12 teams in for Patrick Roberts and Celtic can't meet Manchester city's valuation.

No chance rangers could get him.

There are 12 teams interested in him but only 2 offers on the table. 1 from Germany and rangers. Celtic want to buy him but Man City have no intention of selling him and want to loan him out for 1 more season.

Like I have already said I can't see him going to rangers but he has been at Murray Park

Holyrood_Hearts

Absolutely no chance Roberts will go to Rangers. Why would he come back up here? Not as if he's going to improve.

He'll probably end at a lower league EPL side.

rudi must stay

Absolutely no chance Roberts will go to Rangers. Why would he come back up here? Not as if he's going to improve.

if there is any justice he will get a chance at Man City or go to a respectable EPL team. That guy can play

He will go abroad and I'm not saying he will sign for rangers. All I'm saying is he has been at Murray Park.

There is also an other 2 young city players at Murray Park just now. My mate doesn't know who they are as he doesn't really follow the English game and only knows Roberts from being at Celtic.

The Internet

These agent itk Twitter accounts have lasted a lot longer than I thought they would.

Holyrood_Hearts

if there is any justice he will get a chance at Man City or go to a respectable EPL team. That guy can play

Yeah agree. He's a great player at this level but needs a proper test. Still, Rangers can at least offer him Europa League experience!

Porto and Lyon in for Roberts; that's from his agent.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The White Cockade

Man City want him to go out on loan again and not to Celtic as they don't believe he improved as much as they wanted due to him not having much competition for his position. With the new guys rangers have got the DoF believes he will get the competition required.

your mate the security man told you all this?

The only reason Roberts will have been at Murray Park would be if he has been asked to meet with the young City guys.

Absolutely no danger he will entertain the Huns.

your mate the security man told you all this?

No he didn't tell me this. I got that info from someone else who is from Manchester and a big city fan and has connections to the club.

rick witter

Further to the last post. Mo Johnstone was adored by Celtic and crossed the divide when the rivalry between the 2 teams was far more hostile than it is these days. Yes rangers were bigger back then but there is no loyalty in football these days

Absolutely no chance Patrick Roberts will be signing for Rangers. And if he apparently never improved as you say in a treble winning side why the hell would Man City loan him to a team more than 30 points behind!!! I hope he doesn't go to Celtic tho as he runs riot every time we play them !!

It's all about opinions and beliefs and I believe your mate is telling you porkies. Don't take that personally but there is absolutely NO CHANCE Patrick Roberts is going to Rangers especially on loan so much so that if I am wrong and your mate is right I will stick ?100 in a charity of your choosing

Absolutely no chance Patrick Roberts will be signing for Rangers. And if he apparently never improved as you say in a treble winning side why the hell would Man City loan him to a team more than 30 points behind!!! I hope he doesn't go to Celtic tho as he runs riot every time we play them !!

Man City don't think he improved due to the lack of competition that Roberts had at Celtic and want him to go to a club where he will have that competition.

I don't think he would get that at rangers either but at the same time I've not got a clue how good the new guys they have signed are.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Come on ladies who gives a **** about Roberts.

When does Big Orange sign up. I will even polish his flute for a derby win.

Low moral values when it comes Hearts winning me

It's all about opinions and beliefs and I believe your mate is telling you porkies. Don't take that personally but there is absolutely NO CHANCE Patrick Roberts is going to Rangers especially on loan so much so that if I am wrong and your mate is right I will stick ?100 in a charity of your choosing

I have already said that I don't think he is going to sign for them all I am saying is that rangers want him and he is there.

What part of that is it you find hard to comprehend!

Archived