***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

RustyRightPeg

God is God is gone. I repeat God is God is gone. Package agreed.

:scenes:  :jjyay:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prince Buaben

Bye Juwon.

Good luck in the future. IT was not to be.. I didnt think there was much between him and the Sowah that turned out last season.

Oh so we have room for a new highest paid player at the club then....

Interesting

:)

William H. Bonney

Oh so we have room for a new highest paid player at the club then....

Interesting

:)

Definitely should offer walker another ?5 a week.

So Make Some Noise..

Berra has a history here and made it clear he wanted to come here to be close to his daughter. Lafferty has no ties to Hearts like Berra does so it's not comparable in my opinion. Let's hope we manage to get the deal done although I'm told it's not as close as some seem to think. Talks to take place today :thumbsup:

Whilst I get where you're coming from, it's not strictly true that Lafferty has no ties to hearts. The only reason I bother calling this out is that I honestly think Austin M's influence is very underestimated by many of our support. For him to even have a chance of enticing guys like Lafferty and maybe even Mcginn tells you everything you need to know about him. I also love how it's him that goes down and meets potential signings first to sell the club, picks them up from airport etc. Very underestimated.

...a bit disco

Sign Lafferty.

Just think of the first derby in October.

Him v McGregor & Hanlon?

Carnage.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Whilst I get where you're coming from, it's not strictly true that Lafferty has no ties to hearts. The only reason I bother calling this out is that I honestly think Austin M's influence is very underestimated by many of our support. For him to even have a chance of enticing guys like Lafferty and maybe even Mcginn tells you everything you need to know about him. I also love how it's him that goes down and meets potential signings first to sell the club, picks them up from airport etc. Very underestimated.

And he has good hair

Sign Lafferty.

Him v McGregor & Hanlon?

Carnage.

Add Isma to that wee line up.

Racist-type post.

Edit: Wasn't going to bother, but for the avoidance of doubt, and those on here who can't use sticklebricks, never mind type a coherent post...it's a joke. Just so you know...

:lol:

...a bit disco

Add Isma to that wee line up.

I'm sure Kyle will need no help against those two (Mr & Mrs Hibs).

Isma can just ***** aboot, scoring when he feels like.

:thumbsup:

:jjno: I really liked him too...

::troll:::'>

Sign Lafferty.

Him v McGregor & Hanlon?

Carnage.

Aye, stick on red card for Lafferty. He will receive two of the softest yellow cards you're likely to see, whereas the two hobo defenders will get away with all the dirty tactics with not even a word in their ear.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All roads lead to Gorgie

:jjno: I really liked him too...

::troll:::'>

I liked his style when he pitched up.

and then I saw him play  :facepalm: 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lafferty apparently pricing himself out of a move back to Scotland. Another premiership club enquired about him and wages were a major stumbling block, your raving express reporter can reveal.

A polite way of telling Lennon to **** off

TyphoonJambo

Notts, normally one of the more itk posters so great news indeed.

chester copperpot

I liked his style when he pitched up.

and then I saw him play :facepalm:

Now I'm a (non) believer

...a bit disco

giphy.gif

Now I'm a (non) believer

:laugh:

Bowmans_Boot

Great news. Do you know if it is a good deal for us ie we didnt have to pay him a substantial part of his final years wages?

Like I've already said it wasn't him that told me the other info and if you care to read my other post then you will realise. As for him telling porkies like I've already said that ain't his nature or his religion to tell lies. He believes that telling lies will send you to hell which is something he fears to a great deal.

As for taking photos, staff aren't allowed mobiles or that when on duty. The shifts I have done there they are very strict and if caught with your mobile while on duty you are sacked on the spot and have witnessed this happen.

Since king came in things have really tightened up with regards to that and there is only certain press members allowed in to Murray Park.

It's Auchenhowie......

Does anyone know if hearts wage structure is basic pay only or performance related with bonuses etc? Just thinking how a deal for lafferty could be structured in order to entice him to the club.

Samuel Camazzola

Was it with Sky that Lafferty and Magennis done a piss-take interview about getting Brazil or Argentina at The Euro's?

Does anyone know if hearts wage structure is basic pay only or performance related with bonuses etc? Just thinking how a deal for lafferty could be structured in order to entice him to the club.

Under the present regime I believe its basically all basic pay whatever you are on and the bonus/incentive side of things isnt really built in to players contracts on the whole...

Pro's and Cons to both tbh....

Lord Beni of Gorgie

11 o clock and no deal? Whats happening?

No klaxon this week, no way are we going to be ready for Livingston next week. I don't want a repeat of that waster Neilsons Petrofac effort there. No doubt we will be fishing about for a keeper again at the last minute

Ryan Jarman

Photographers outside Tynie waiting for someone..

Big Osh and his suitcase full of payout cash. 

11 o clock and no deal? Whats happening?

No klaxon this week, no way are we going to be ready for Livingston next week. I don't want a repeat of that waster Neilsons Petrofac effort there. No doubt we will be fishing about for a keeper again at the last minute

Neilson should be apologising still

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Big Osh and his suitcase full of payout cash. 

And Budgy is paying for his taxi. Really Kimo should be on the job, get on It son

How to understand our cheerfulness. - The greatest recent event - that 'God is dead'; that the belief the Nigerian God has become a free agent - is already starting to cast its first shadow over Europe. To those few at least whose eyes - or the suspicion in whose eyes is strong and subtle enough for this spectacle, some kind of sun seems to have set; some old deep trust turned into doubt: to them, our world must appear more autumnal, more mistrustful, stranger, 'older'. But in the main one might say: for many people's power of comprehension, the event is itself far too great, distant, and out of the way even for its tidings to be thought of as having arrived yet.

How to understand our cheerfulness. - The greatest recent event - that 'God is dead'; that the belief the Nigerian God has become a free agent - is already starting to cast its first shadow over Europe. To those few at least whose eyes - or the suspicion in whose eyes is strong and subtle enough for this spectacle, some kind of sun seems to have set; some old deep trust turned into doubt: to them, our world must appear more autumnal, more mistrustful, stranger, 'older'. But in the main one might say: for many people's power of comprehension, the event is itself far too great, distant, and out of the way even for its tidings to be thought of as having arrived yet.

Exactly what I was thinking

His name is

Photographers outside Tynie waiting for someone..

Was just about to post this.

He's still there and just met with a hearts staff member, think it's the young guy who does the social media stuff

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Ryan Jarman

Had a photo from a mate sent but really can't make anything out from it.

:oohmatron: 

Small tadger?  

...a bit disco

And Budgy is paying for his taxi. Really Kimo should be on the job, get on It son

Pretty sure he's on the case.

giphy.gif

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Is that a Raymond Reddington speech. Go and push this pearl onto the Jamie Walker thread. Guaranteed to send the natives into brain warp

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Pretty sure he's on the case.

giphy.gif

That's our boy Kimo!

Rudolf's Mate

:oohmatron:

Small tadger?

A friend of a friend said the guy in this picture was asked for his autograph and he believed it was KL. if it was I would have expected the person to also get a close up.

df72f62bf29342c9a7c4868e8af237bf.png

So I smell shite.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

FFS who has been photographed? Random strangers in a taxi rank. This has got arms and legs beyond the "Steakhoose Stakeoot"

A friend of a friend said the guy in this picture was asked for his autograph and he believed it was KL. if it was I would have expected the person to also get a close up.

df72f62bf29342c9a7c4868e8af237bf.png

So I smell shite.

your friend of a friend is full of s***

if you google that image its also used on a taxi price quote website http://www.taxiclub.co.uk/tchtm/en/edinburgh_airport.htm

His name is

Was just about to post this.

He's still there and just met with a hearts staff member, think it's the young guy who does the social media stuff

Camera crew just turned up. Something defo happening

Archived