***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City don't think he improved due to the lack of competition that Roberts had at Celtic and want him to go to a club where he will have that competition.

I don't think he would get that at rangers either but at the same time I've not got a clue how good the new guys they have signed are.

lack of competition? he only started 20 games in the league last season

It's gone from a security guard to a Man City insider. Sounds legit.

Believe what you want but I do have a mate who works there and I have done a few shifts at Murray Park.

If Roberts didn't improve in Man City's eyes would you not say it's more down to the lack of quality he's up against?

When it comes too easy on the park you'll never know when to go up the gears or learn to adapt against faster, stronger players.

rick witter

Come on ladies who gives a **** about Roberts.

When does Big Orange sign up. I will even polish his flute for a derby win.

Low moral values when it comes Hearts winning me

So would I I'm in lol

lack of competition? he only started 20 games in the league last season

Granted he did but Man City don't think much of Forrest or mackay-Stevens which could be the other reason that they aren't entertaining Celtic for another years loan

Fly the Saltire

Hopefully proved wrong but can't get too excited about Kyle Lafferty  with 6 goals in last 51 games .

From   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Lafferty

Lafferty married former Miss Scotland Nicola Mimnagh at St Margaret's Roman Catholic Church, in Johnstone, Renfrewshire, in June 2012. The couple had a son, born in 2011.[57] They later divorced. Lafferty married model and former Miss Scotland contestant Vanessa Chung at Gleneagles Hotel in May 2016.[58]

In August 2016, Lafferty accepted a misconduct charge from the Football Association in relation to football betting, and was fined ?23,000.

Rudolf's Mate

Believe what you want but I do have a mate who works there and I have done a few shifts at Murray Park.

Bud I'm not saying your lying. Far from it however I think your pals telling porkies.

rick witter

Granted he did but Man City don't think much of Forrest or mackay-Stevens which could be the other reason that they aren't entertaining Celtic for another years loan

This guy at Man City has a lot of info to tell eh!!

So are we getting the young left back??

I have already said that I don't think he is going to sign for them all I am saying is that rangers want him and he is there.

What part of that is it you find hard to comprehend!

Source?

Oh aye....the security guard kens 12 teams want him etc and man city don't wanna sell him but they see that his future development would be to Rangers who ended up 2nd in a 1 horse race to Celtic whom he nourished under last year

Surely if I was a security guard with such a scoop I would take a sly photo of this unbelievable scoop.

Honest I'm reallt no being a pwick here but your mate is absolutely telling you porkies

Let's just leave it at that until you prove me wrong then I will eat humble pie and apologise

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Will say it again, he will have been meeting with the young city guys since he knows Scotland.

Dagger Is Back

If we sign Lafferty, I'll obviously hope he does well and proves me wrong but I think he is shite. His goal scoring record is terrible and the international goals he has scored were mainly friendlies and against minnows. I posted the stats on his goals very early on in this thread before it smashed into a tree at high speed.

I'm in your camp. Here's hoping come June next year we're holding up our hands and saying 'we got it so wrong'

Bud I'm not saying your lying. Far from it however I think your pals telling porkies.

Well like I said my mate just doesn't do lies. It's not in his nature or his religion.

Rudolf's Mate

Well like I said my mate just doesn't do lies. It's not in his nature or his religion.

No worries.

Salah done deal.

kingantti1874

Same folk questioning laffery probably my questioned Beattie.. What an impression that guy made

Source?

Oh aye....the security guard kens 12 teams want him etc and man city don't wanna sell him but they see that his future development would be to Rangers who ended up 2nd in a 1 horse race to Celtic whom he nourished under last year

Surely if I was a security guard with such a scoop I would take a sly photo of this unbelievable scoop.

Honest I'm reallt no being a pwick here but your mate is absolutely telling you porkies

Let's just leave it at that until you prove me wrong then I will eat humble pie and apologise

Like I've already said it wasn't him that told me the other info and if you care to read my other post then you will realise. As for him telling porkies like I've already said that ain't his nature or his religion to tell lies. He believes that telling lies will send you to hell which is something he fears to a great deal.

As for taking photos, staff aren't allowed mobiles or that when on duty. The shifts I have done there they are very strict and if caught with your mobile while on duty you are sacked on the spot and have witnessed this happen.

Since king came in things have really tightened up with regards to that and there is only certain press members allowed in to Murray Park.

Source?

Also what is it I've to prove you wrong on when both of us agree that he won't be signing for them?

So yes you are being the proverbial pwick as if you had bothered to read my posts then you wouldn't be saying the crap you are.

Now if you want to carry on being a pwick just put me on ignore so you can't see the rest of my posts.

British current international who knows Scottish football. Is this not exactly what people have been wanting ? If we are even being considered by him Berra Whittaker we are doing something right

Cruyff Turn

Hopefully proved wrong but can't get too excited about Kyle Lafferty with 6 goals in last 51 games .

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Lafferty

Lafferty married former Miss Scotland Nicola Mimnagh at St Margaret's Roman Catholic Church, in Johnstone, Renfrewshire, in June 2012. The couple had a son, born in 2011.[57] They later divorced. Lafferty married model and former Miss Scotland contestant Vanessa Chung at Gleneagles Hotel in May 2016.[58]

In August 2016, Lafferty accepted a misconduct charge from the Football Association in relation to football betting, and was fined ?23,000.

Mind Kevin Kyle?

He was good like, despite his record before coming here and his injuries.

Lafferty is twice the player and also clearly quite the swordsman.

J.T.F.Robertson

Like I've already said it wasn't him that told me the other info and if you care to read my other post then you will realise. As for him telling porkies like I've already said that ain't his nature or his religion to tell lies. He believes that telling lies will send you to hell which is something he fears to a great deal.

As for taking photos, staff aren't allowed mobiles or that when on duty. The shifts I have done there they are very strict and if caught with your mobile while on duty you are sacked on the spot and have witnessed this happen.

Since king came in things have really tightened up with regards to that and there is only certain press members allowed in to Murray Park.

If telling lies is all it takes, yours truly is in deep doodoo.

And I'm only half joking. :(

Also what is it I've to prove you wrong on when both of us agree that he won't be signing for them?

So yes you are being the proverbial pwick as if you had bothered to read my posts then you wouldn't be saying the crap you are.

Now if you want to carry on being a pwick just put me on ignore so you can't see the rest of my posts.

Listen it's no a personal thing and I didn't read your previous posts either. The one I did read told me that your mate is a slaver and your previous post were not worth reading. That's my opinion. Happy for you to prove me wrong. Happy for you to show me some kind of proof other than a security guard who fears the damnation of hell for telling porkies. You believe him. Thats Fair enough. I am saying he is a slavour. Let's leave it at that and if you prove me wrong I will sincerely apologise to you. Right back to rumours

Bazzas right boot

In terms of pedigree, Lafferty would be the best type of player we can hope for. People eem really confused about our stature and ability to pay on here.

Berra, Lafferty would be a very good start.

We also have Hughes and Cowie, that is a good spine at our level.

Souttar is good, I think  our back three is looking cracking for a team in Scotland.  Goncalves provides a spark up front and we have Stockton, Johnson, Martin and a few young boys as well.

Kitchen and Sammon look like they will leave. So we need a little bit more pace and creativity up front and of course two quality full backs as we have Brandon and Smith as back  up.

Novak and Prince look like they will continue as squad players.

we have  the makings of a solid defence and a spine, hopefully we get that and then add next week.

Listen it's no a personal thing and I didn't read your previous posts either. The one I did read told me that your mate is a slaver and your previous post were not worth reading. That's my opinion. Happy for you to prove me wrong. Happy for you to show me some kind of proof other than a security guard who fears the damnation of hell for telling porkies. You believe him. Thats Fair enough. I am saying he is a slavour. Let's leave it at that and if you prove me wrong I will sincerely apologise to you. Right back to rumours

Like I said I've nothing to prove you wrong about and by what you are saying I'm afraid it is personal. I stand by my mate through thick and thin and like I said one thing he isn't is a slaver.

Like someone else has said their is more chance he is up here due to the 2 other lads that are at Murray Park and the fact he knows the DoF. Also he is good friends with a few of the Celtic players so could've been up to see them and popped along to Murray Park to see the DoF and the lads that he knows.

All I can say is that rangers are interested in taking him on loan and he was expected at Murray Park as his name was on the list of people to let in.

This is the last time I will reply to you as I've taken what you have said about my mate as a personal attack on me

Like I said I've nothing to prove you wrong about and by what you are saying I'm afraid it is personal. I stand by my mate through thick and thin and like I said one thing he isn't is a slaver.

Like someone else has said their is more chance he is up here due to the 2 other lads that are at Murray Park and the fact he knows the DoF. Also he is good friends with a few of the Celtic players so could've been up to see them and popped along to Murray Park to see the DoF and the lads that he knows.

All I can say is that rangers are interested in taking him on loan and he was expected at Murray Park as his name was on the list of people to let in.

This is the last time I will reply to you as I've taken what you have said about my mate as a personal attack on me

I wish I had a mate like you

chester copperpot

In fairness the rangers are trying to get him on loan. They are hoping that the new DoF will persuade him to come and Roberts was at Murray Park yesterday and today.

My source is one of the security at Murray park who I've known for years and is a Hearts fan.

:lol:

And again :lol:

Absolute bullshit.

A klaxon must be imminent surely[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klaxon-baghera.jpg

TheExecutive

Porto and Lyon in for Roberts; that's from his agent.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Biscuits

AlphonseCapone

Same folk questioning laffery probably my questioned Beattie.. What an impression that guy made

Which means the square root of **** all. No idea why you'd think picking one example is somehow an argument.

Is Lafferty so good that folk shouldn't question signing him? If so, why is he a free agent?

Escobar PHM

Is Lafferty so good that folk shouldn't question signing him? If so, why is he a free agent?

Because the upper 2 leagues in England are above his level of ability and we're his next best option I would imagine.

...a bit disco

Lafferty, even though he hasn't had much game time recently, is still in very good nick.

Showed up really well in training and got on with team mates.

Genuine insider info.

[emoji38]

And again [emoji38]

Absolute bullshit.

Steady on the personal attacks now

Jambo 4 Ever

Lafferty, even though he hasn't had much game time recently, is still in very good nick.

Genuine insider info.

Good to know - someone from Norwich? Or rangers?

...a bit disco

Good to know - someone from Norwich? Or rangers?

Norwich.

kingantti1874

Which means the square root of **** all. No idea why you'd think picking one example is somehow an argument.

Do you want me to list available free agents.. Bigger / wealthier teams than hearts want lafferty.. We live in a world where player would actually choose Burton albion over hearts or Aberdeen.. As I say.. Hes as good as we can ever how to get with our finances

AlphonseCapone

Do you want me to list available free agents.. Bigger / wealthier teams than hearts want lafferty.. We live in a world where player would actually choose Burton albion over hearts or Aberdeen.. As I say.. Hes as good as we can ever how to get with our finances

Who else wants him?

He might be as good as we can get, but that doesn't mean he's good, only that our current level isn't very good.

Looked well off the pace when I saw him in the last international.

Has been great at international level, but never at club level. Same as Healy.

Even as an Ulsterman, not sure about this tbh.

Genuine insider info.

kingantti1874

Who else wants him?

He might be as good as we can get, but that doesn't mean he's good, only that our current level isn't very good.

Ipswich

Correct t but it's our level.. Plus as I say I want a team full of guys who take. No shit. He fits the bill for me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jambos4life

Plus .net are slightly panicking at the thought of him in maroon, if that doesn't make it a desirable purchase I don't know what will

AlphonseCapone

Ipswich

Correct t but it's our level.. Plus as I say I want a team full of guys who take. No shit. He fits the bill for me

Well we certainly need players with fight. If we sign him then I hope he's a great success of course.

Thought Police

Nothing then? So folk just don't like him then. Wow sounds like a horrible human being

He's notorious for one of the most infamous spots on cheating in recent years in Scottish football. Pay attention.

We need players like Lafferty and dare I say it Cummings. Players with a bit of attitude, arrogance and character. We have become a goody 2 shoes team and it has worked it's way to the stands. Players sense that and don't fear Tynecastle any more

100%

I'd take Lafferty in a heart beat. I don't want any pussies next season. He's definitely not one for bending over which was the case last season

Archived